Cultivating Lilly Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look amazing this afternoon. Your freckles are adorable."

"Thank you."

"Open your legs." Giggling, she shook her head but parted her thighs anyway. Hidden from view beneath the red-check tablecloth, Uncle Lars slowly finger fucked her as she munched her sandwich and popped olives into his mouth. He flicked and pressed her clit until her body began to hitch and she had to set her sandwich down. She started to make the noises she couldn't help when he whispered that it wouldn't be polite for all the patrons to know she was having an orgasm. "No noise, baby. I want you to come without making a sound. And you must remain completely still."

It was excruciatingly difficult not to cry out when it happened and she bit down on an apple at that moment, quietly moaning into the tart, wet fruit. Her thighs clamped closed around his driving hand as her body trembled and vibrated. What she wanted to do more than anything was to arch her back and cry out, but that was not allowed. Instead, she gripped the table edge and pinched her eyes shut as the waves crashed. Grinding her hips on his robust kuk, she wished he was inside her at that moment. The act of forcibly reserving her pleasure was a pleasure unto itself and she loved it. Coming in public was also exhilarating.

When it was over, she said to him, "I hate you." He only smiled in return. And then she kissed him. Withdrawing her tongue from his mouth she looked across the dining area and noticed a few people had been watching their embrace.

Twinkling her fingers at the onlookers, she blew them a kiss, slid off his lap, and finished eating.

"There is one more stop we'd like to make before checking into the hotel," said Daddy.

Lilly smiled. "Okay."

Thirty minutes later they pulled in front of a tiny store that had once been a Victorian bungalow. Hand painted on the windows was the store's name: Pretty Little Things Fine Lingerie & Hosiery

12