Cultivating Lilly Ch. 22

Story Info
Against her will, Lilly takes three cocks in her ass.
5.3k words
4.67
16.6k
5

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER - While on vacation with Lilly, the Vatspalt men begin training their concubine to comply with a psychological rewards-based learning program. After months of accepting her naked body and being trained to expose it on command, Lilly is taken on a shopping spree. Forced to wear a large anal plug, Lilly is humiliated when she can't keep it a secret. During her visit to a lingerie store, to her delight, Lilly's pussy is touched by another woman. After a long day of shopping, sucking and fucking, the men set upon Lilly's ass with a fervor she's not experienced before. Despite the cruel and unapologetic nature of their assault on her bottom, Lilly's arousal remains, cementing for her the person she belives she's supposed to be.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, slidan, fitta), cock (kuk), cork (korka) and completely (igen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

As always, please take the time to rate and comment on these chapters. I appreciate the feedback, positive or negative.

____

The sign outside the store read: Pretty Little Things Fine Lingerie, Hosiery & Sundries

"We thought you might enjoy spending some time here," said Gustov.

"Being naked is fun," said Uncle Lars. "I think we can all agree on that. But sometimes dressing up is desired. Or even required."

Looking out the car window, she pressed her nose to the glass. "Really?"

Daddy smiled. "Really, honey. You've earned it."

"I did?" Lilly cocked her head. "How?

"Earlier," said daddy, "you were a naughty girl for wearing panties."

"Yes, sir." Lilly pouted and bit her lower lip.

Daddy shrugged. "Your behavior had to be dealt with, honey. I was forced to punish you. There really was nothing I could do to prevent it."

"I know." Crossing her arms beneath her breasts, she noted, "I'm sorry."

"But then it seemed you learned your lesson."

"I did, sir. I really did. Please don't tell me my special place needs another spanking." She absently placed a hand over her crotch, squishing the little sundress between her opened thighs. "It's still a little sore."

"That's as it should be," said Gustov. "The discomfort helps you learn."

"Yes, sir. But..."

Daddy said, "Shush, now Lilly, and let me finish." Lilly abruptly closed her mouth. "Later, when you were a hungry girl, you didn't require one of us to tell you what you needed, did you?"

Grinning sheepishly, Lilly thought about swallowing Gustov's milk and absently licked her lips. "No, sir."

"This is what we want to see in our Good Girl," said Uncle Lars. "A young lady who knows that a man's cock is all she needs to make her happy and fulfilled."

Although she also craved the touch of a woman and the exquisite experience of pressing her face to the deliciously wet folds of a pussy, Lilly was nodding. "Yes, sir. I do need it." And she wasn't lying. Nearly every moment of every day was spent thinking about the pleasures a man's dick brought her. Tugging a pigtail, she said, "They do make me happy. So, so happy." This was followed by a girlish giggle. "When I think of one, my special place gets all...gooey!"

"That's exactly what's supposed to happen, sweetheart," Daddy said. "You've grown so much since we met you, honey." He was beeming.

And then Gustov said, "And finally, we want a Good Girl who knows how to mind her manners."

"Yes, sir. That's me." She sat up straight, at attention, like someone who obeys orders, chest out, tummy in. Her special place was stirring. She was going to leave a little wet spot on her new dress, but she didn't care.

"Who was the good girl that listened to her Uncle Lars and kept her composure in public, even when he was trying his best to make her a naughty girl?" Lars asked.

She was bouncing on the seat and smiling. "That was me! Me, me, me!" She had balled her hands into fists and practically squealed the last three words.

"And this," said Daddy, "is why we are taking you here. Just like a naughty girl must be punished, a good girl is to be rewarded."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Lilly exclaimed. Her eyes got big. "Before we go in, would all three of you like to...um...fuck me? You know, make me korka igen. I would like that very much." She owed them this, and more. Looking down at her crotch, through the dress, she pushed a finger inside the delicate folds of her sopping special place.

"Trust me, sweetheart," said Gustov, "later today, we are going to fuck you silly, Lilly!" Her men burst into laughter and she spat a raspberry at them.

"Don't call me that!" She harrumphed. "I already told you I don't like it."

Daddy raised a single finger and waved it. "Now, honey, you be careful about sass talking."

Lilly bowed her head, "Yes, sir."

"Before we go in," Gustov said, "First thing's first, young lady. Turn around and get on all fours."

Lilly didn't think twice. "Yes, sir." Turning away from him on the back seat, she got on her hands and knees, giggling as she wagged her bottom at them. "Like this?"

Gustov lifted the dress, exposing Lilly's butt. Spreading her cheeks, he said, "Liam, in my camera bag on the floor, go into the pocket on the front." Daddy leaned into the front seat footwell and Lilly cooed as Gustov absently circled her butthole with his finger.

"Found it," Daddy said as he sat up. In his hand was a thick, black, T-shaped latex butt plug. This one was long and veined, like a cock, with a fat, rounded head on the tip. I looked nothing like the pretty spade-shaped chrome apparatus she wore around Palo Alto.

Lilly hitched when Gustov slithered his tongue inside her bottom. Across the street, she saw a couple come out of a restaurant, stop and stare at her. Lilly grinned, then closed her eyes as her gynecologist went to work. Pressing her ass to his face, Gustov probed her tightness while slipping two fingers in her snippa. He dug around the softness for a moment before pulling out. They came away slick and Gustov smeared the feminine essence around her butthole. She moaned as he slowly screwed the oversized plug in place.

"Jesus," she hissed. It was like taking one of her men's kuks in her bottom and she was forced to relax her muscles in order to accommodate the robust toy. He pushed hard, bumping her forehead against the window. Daddy and Uncle Lars chuckled, Lilly wimpered. Once fully inserted, Gustov twisted it so that the contoured handles seated into her anatomy, curving between the crack of her butt cheeks and the slit of her drooling pleat.

"It's in," said Gustov.

"Goodie!" Lilly liked it when something was in her bottom. Turning toward them, she sat down, moaned as the toy burrowed deeply up her rectum, and smoothed the short dress over her legs. There was indeed a dark pink dot of moisture over her crotch where she'd pushed the dress inside her pussy, but that didn't matter. "Can we go now?"

Uncle Lars opened the door. "Now, let's do some shopping!"

Entering the store, Lilly saw no other customers and asked why. "Pretty Little Things is open by appointment only," said the young woman who greeted them.

It was difficult for Lilly to determine the store clerk's age. She was older than Louise and clearly younger than Momma. Lilly guessed the woman to be in her mid--to-late 30s. One thing Lilly was certain of was her beauty. She was as tall as Lilly and confidently wore a very sheer baby-doll pink nightgown that only fell an inich or two past her hips. She wore no bra, her mocha-shaded nipples and half-dollar-sized areolas were visible and struck a lovely contrast with the gown and the flawless pale skin beneath it.

The woman's breasts were full and buoyant and rode high on her torso like two heavy droplets; her nipples pointed upward. While not as large as Lilly's, the woman's tits were nicely proportioned on her long, slender body. Her belly button was pierced with a dangly piece of jewelry and the twinkling diamonds drew the viewer's attention downward as she moved. She wore a matching pair of skimpy low-rise lace thong panties, which struggled to obscure her pussy from view. Narrow hips, a firm bottom, toned legs and thighs slender enough for the sunshine to peer through as she walked, it was obvious the woman took care of herself physically.

Her long, chestnut hair flowed down her back in loose ringlets. A minuscule diamond ring on her left ring finger advertised the vows she had taken at some point. Her fingers and toes were polished and glossed, the white tips revealing an expensive French manicure and pedicure. She wore fluffy pink slippers. Her makeup was subtle and drew attention to her large emerald eyes and high cheekbones. Lilly thought she was one of those women her mother called, "Put together." Lilly found her incredibly sexy. Not surprisingly, her special place thought so, too.

The clerk welcomed them inside, flipped the sign that hung on the door to CLOSED, locked it with a firm thunk and tugged the lace curtains across the windows. "Being nude in this store is welcomed. Necessary, really," she said. "But that doesn't mean anyone outside gets to enjoy the show." She looked at Lilly from head to toe, raised an eyebrow and added, "Although I think there would be plenty of people that would enjoy looking at you."

She slinked past, her turnip-shaped bottom sashaying as she went, and Lilly noticed her men admiring the view. She wasn't sure how she felt about this. There was no denying the woman's beauty. However, the clerk didn't belong to them, she did. A hint of jealousy coursed through Lilly's veins and she stiffened.

At that moment, Uncle Lars placed his hand gently on the small of her back. He was a very perceptive man. Whispering in Lilly's ear, he said, "You're our Good Girl, which means you are our pet to play with...or punish. Be careful with your emotions, sweetheart. If we want her, we will have her, and you'll be happy about it."

Lilly bowed her head and played with her choker. "Yes, sir."

The clerk ushered them to a seating area with plush couches that were arranged in a circle. The area was romantically lit with Victorian-era lamps that rested on low tables between the curved sofas. Around the perimeter walls of the space, floor-to-ceiling mirrors reflected everything back toward the center of the room. A plain pink door took the place of one of the mirrors. In the middle of the circle was a raised platform covered in pink carpet. A single bright-white pendant light illuminated the dias.

The clerk served them all sparkling wine - including Lilly - and took a glass for herself. She appeared unconcerned at the vast age difference between Lilly and her three companions. Taking a seat, the clerk patted the cushion next to her, beckoning Lilly to sit. Thinking about her plug, Lilly paused.

Gustov said, "Lilly, honey, do as she asked." Lilly caught the bemused smirk on his face; he enjoyed her discomfort.

"Yes, sir." Doing so thrust the phallus upward inside her body. Quivering as she put weight on it, Lilly managed to remain silent. As she had been taught by the Vatspalts, she kept her knees open, revealing to the clerk she wasn't wearing panties. The clerk eyed the hairless crease between Lilly's thighs.

Lilly didn't know what to say but, thankfully, Daddy was there to explain. "Since we were taking Lilly shopping for your fine wares, she decided not to wear any...undergarments." It hadn't been her decision, and the spanking her special place had suffered reminded Lilly of her misbehavior. She also realized there was no point in correcting him.

The woman nodded but didn't offer her thoughts. Instead, pointing at the stain Lilly's dripping pussy had left she said, "You have a little spot on your dress."

Lilly blushed but the clerk appeared uninterested. She asked a few personal questions about Lilly's proportions and when Lilly paused at her breast size, the clerk shimmied her shoulders. Her breasts swung heavily beneath the nightgown, raising her nipples. "It's okay, sweetie. I'm a C and have been since...well...the first time I ever tried on a bra. I know how you feel; I was teased a lot when I was growing up." She looked faintly sad, and Lilly knew the clerk's pain. But then the woman brightened. "Trust me, sweetie, you are totally normal. We have sizes that go much larger." Appraising Lilly's unencumbered mounds, she said confidently, "You're a D." Lilly nodded. "That's not a problem at all, and just so you know, they are beautiful."

"We tell her that all the time," said Uncle Lars. He was closest to Lilly and reached out, gently squeezing her breast and running his thumb lightly over her nipple. Lilly shivered at his public display of affection.

The clerk watched until he finally lowered his hand. The nub of Lilly's nipple stood prominently beneath the sundress. Nodding, she turned back to Lilly. "Is there anything in particular you're looking for?"

"I have no idea," said Lilly. "I've never shopped for lingerie before." Back at her real home in Palo Alto, her underwear drawer was populated with beige, full-coverage undies and conservatively cut padded bras. Her mother had purchased all of it, and Lilly had no say in the matter.

The clerk smiled warmly. "Then you have come to the right place."

"Lilly may have whatever she desires," said Gustov.

"Her uncles are picking up the tab," Uncle Lars chimed in, placing air quotes around 'uncles.'

If the clerk was surprised, she hid it. Her eyes sparkled. "Wonderful. You are very kind to your niece. You must love her very much."

"We do," said Gustov, who was looking hungrily at Lilly's special place.

Standing, the clerk plucked Lilly from the couch and said, "Why don't we leave them here to enjoy their drinks while we shop."

Lilly followed as the clerk led her through the door and closed it behind them. On the other side was a larger space where racks and racks of lingerie were displayed. The room was divided loosely into sections: teddys, gowns, corsets, panties, bras, chemises, along with some stuff Lilly didn't know the names of. There were beautiful fabrics with soft prints of flowers or birds or other girly designs. Much of it was completely sheer.

There were also leather garments of various colors. One rack contained latex bodysuits with head coverings that zipped over the mouth. Other zippers covered the eyes, the nipples, and ran through the crotch and between the wearer's butt cheeks. There were all kinds of shoes, from high heels to combat boots and Lilly spied the fuzzy slippers the clerk was wearing. One wall contained ribbons, bows, barrettes, and other hair accessories. Another unapologetically displayed all kinds of toys: Nipple clamps, dildos, gags, anal plugs, bondage cuffs, riding crops, and plenty of vibrators. The space smelled clean and faintly of peaches.

The clerk closed the door behind them. "Let's get you out of this dress, honey."

And before Lilly could react, the clerk had slipped the spaghetti straps over Lilly's narrow shoulders and the garment slid to the floor. The clerk started to walk around Lilly in a circle, appraising her proportions, but Lilly turned in sync and blushed. The woman said, "I can't help you, if you won't let me look at you, Lilly."

Biting the tip of her thumb, Lilly said, "I know. It's just that..."

The clerk raised and eyebrow.

"My uncle put something..."

"Yes?"

"He, um, he put something inside my bottom before we came into the store." Fiddling with her choker, Lilly looked away. "It's kind of embarrassing." It went deeper than simply being embarassed, Lilly knew. Being forced to walk around with a thick sex toy that was shoved up your ass by your gynecologist wasn't normal; she was sure of that. And yet she had eagerly allowed it to happen. So much of her relationship with the Vatspalts brought her joy, that she overlooked the elements that made her uncomfortable.

Deep down, in a dark corner of her brain, she knew that what she did with them was wrong. Or, if not wrong, then different. Deviant? She wasn't sure about that.

But those emotions superceeded the love she felt when their tutelage led to such incredible pleasure. She felt free to be her herself when she was with them. She just wasn't sure what her true self was anymore.

Of one thing she was certain: she was no longer the innocent virgin her real parents thought she was. She wasn't ashamed of her body. She wasn't terrified of her own shadow. She was more confident that she'd ever been. She just found that confidence when in the company of her second family.

She thought back to the museum steps, when she opened her legs, allowing complete strangers to take pictures of her exposed pussy. Maybe she was the person meant to be tied to a table while more than a dozen strangers oglled and fondled her naked body. Perhaps she was a 19-year-old girl who let three older men feed her their cocks at the same time.

Her special stirred and she shuddered.

The clerk seemed uninterested and casually asked, "Beads or a plug?"

"Oh, God!" Lilly giggled. "How did you know?"

"I could tell something wasn't right when you sat down," the clerk said.

Biting her lower lip, Lilly said, "It's um, it's a plug."

The clerk shrugged, waving her hand toward the wall of toys. "Honey, that's nothing to be embarrassed about." Turning Lilly around, the clerk went to her knees and said, "Bend over."

Bending at the waist, Lilly widened her stance and touched her toes, her stuffed asshole only a few inches from the woman's face. She huffed as the clerk dug her fingers beneath the handle and started to pull. "I'll put it back in after we're done shopping," she said as the thick, black, cock-shaped toy emerged from the tight pinkness. "Some of the stuff you're going to try on won't fit right if you're wearing this."

Her bottom suddenly felt empty and Lilly sighed. "Okay."

The clerk placed the shiny toy on top of a display rounder and when Lilly turned back around, she asked, "What's your name?"

"Sophia."

"It's nice to meet you." Lilly extended her hand and the clerk shook it.

"Nice to meet you, too."

They spent several hours in the store and Lilly enjoyed modeling the lingerie for her men as she stood on the raised platform. She understood why the store was open by appointment only. The modeling left nothing to the imagination and more modest customers would have been uncomfortable if strangers were strolling by the windows or walking into the store.

It was a very luxurious shopping experience. Lilly would point to things and Sophia would find her size and join her in the oversized and well-appointed dressing room. All Lilly did was pick up her feet or raise her arms as Sophia slipped the lingerie on her body.

Many of the teddys and panties were crotchless and Sophia showed no concern about touching Lilly's special place; often manipulating her lower lips so that it was properly displayed or - in one instance - inserting the string of pearls on a pair of panties inside the sensitive feminine folds of her pussy. The woman was gentle and the experience resulted in Lilly's pleat drooling continuously. The clerk's fingers were shiny with it and Lilly finally asked, "Is it weird, you know, to touch other girls like this?"

"Like what?"

"You know, to touch their bodies; their tits and pussies?" Although Lilly didn't mind touching the women in her family, flaying open the labia of a complete stranger could be a little odd. Then she thought back to the Lake Tahoe party. Plenty of those girls had played with her flower while she was helplessly tied to the table.

"I touch different women everyday," Sophia said casually. "It's no big deal. Your body isn't really any different than mine. You have tits, so do I. You have a pussy and I have one, too. We all look a little different and yet we are all the same." She shrugged, "Who cares?"

Lilly flashed back to the evening spent in the Vatspalt's master bedroom. Momma and Daddy had said the same thing.

12