Cultivating Lilly Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Lilly's sex, Sophia gently pushed the pearls between the pink folds. "When it comes to a girl's pussy, I suppose I prefer them like yours: completely shaved. At a minimum, her lips should be shaved. A little landing strip is okay, as long as it's not too unruly. It makes wearing a pair of these much more sexy." Lilly could only moan because the little globules rubbed against her clit when she moved. Sophia chuckled. "And they feel better, too!"

The clothing was exquisitely designed and fit her proportions perfectly. It was soft where it was supposed to be soft and tight where it was supposed to be tight. The seams never cut into her skin and the quality of the various fabrics were beyond anything she'd ever seen at the chain lingerie stores she visited with her mother.

The clerk suggested she keep a few things hidden from view to "surprise them with later." Lilly giggled and agreed. Bundling Lilly's breasts into a silk and whalebone corset, the clerk asked, "Which one of them is fucking you?" Her eyes were watery from the booze and they were all on their fourth glass. Her cheeks were flushed and her smile was mischievous.

Giggling, Lilly said, "All of them."

The clerk's eyes went big. She put a hand to her mouth. "Oh my God."

"And often at the same time."

"Holy shit!"

"It's absolutely wonderful," said Lilly. It was then that the weight of the words she'd just said came down on her shoulders. She was dumbfounded at the person she'd become. Lilly was speaking to a confident older woman who appeared to have no hang-ups, yet when she described her relationship with the three men, Sophia was flabbergasted. Lilly never thought she'd be so mature and couldn't help but smile.

"Jesus. Are you serious? I mean, you're not fucking with me, are you?" Lilly said nothing; she simply nodded. "They are adorable." Spinning the tiny wedding ring, she said, "You are a lucky woman."

Being addressed as a woman made Lilly's heart soar. "I know. I love them all very much."

Sophia suddenly looked very lonely. She whispered, "I can't recall the last time my husband fucked me." Her laugh was sad when she said, "I'm worried my pussy is going to dry up." Then she grinned. "I can't imagine what it would be like to be with three men at the same time."

"It's exquisite." Taking Sophia's hand, she said, "And my pussy is always wet. Always." They both laughed and Lilly was surprised when Sophia pulled her into an embrace.

When Lilly finally emerged from the back room in her sundress, they were all sufficiently drunk. Daddy said, "Gustov, Lars, take Lilly to the car." Lilly was surprised when he produced a thin leather leash from his pocket and clipped it to her choker. Handing the leash to Gustov, he said, "I'll go ahead and pay for everything."

Lilly went up on her toes and kissed Daddy lightly on the lips. "Thank you." She cupped his cock and balls over his slacks and gently squeezed before following the other two men out of the store.

It took a bit of time for the purchase to be completed and while they waited in the car, Gustov directed Lilly to masturbate. She giggled, lifted her dress and used two fingers to rub her clit, unconcerned that passersby could have seen what she was doing. The two men watched intently. Then Lilly hiccuped because Uncle Lars pushed two of his fingers inside her special place. A few moments later, he lowered his handsome face to her pleat and slithered his tongue inside her womb. She moaned and pulled his head deeper between her opened thighs. While he worked on her pussy, he also took the liberty of grasping the handle of the butt plug so that he could twist and thrust it further up her bottom. Lilly's noises filled the car as her moment came.

Her yips and yelps could be heard on the sidewalk as Daddy loaded the bags into the back and by the time they left the store, the sun was setting over the golden hills of the valley. Gustov had once again taken the wheel and Daddy took the front passenger seat. Lilly was nearly giddy with arousal after their time in the store and as they wound their way up a long, narrow road to the hotel, she unzipped Uncle Lars' pants and sucked his beautiful dick until he was rock-hard. Running his hand through her hair, he said, "That's our Good Girl." Lilly smiled up at him around her meal.

Looking over the front seat, Daddy said, "Three fingers in your cunt." He had Gustov's video camera in his hand.

Continuing to suckle, she thought about what Daddy had called her special place. Gently chewing on the plump purple head, Lilly discovered she liked when her femininity was referred to in the most vulgar vernacular.

It made her feel dirty and exploited; like she imagined prostitutes who walked the street felt. Being degraded felt good. Did that make her a whore? No, she determined, because whores get paid for providing sexual pleasure. She wanted to be used because to do so provided pleasure and she liked providing pleasure; it made her feel good. It was a peculiar circular emotion and she relished the feelings it stirred.

At that thought, her tummy contracted and a moan escaped around the thick piece of dick in her mouth. Between her legs, her cunt shivered. Her clit felt like a lightning rod being struck by God's power. 'Mother fucker,' Lilly thought, 'I love this.'

When they were both sufficiently aroused, she lifted the hemline of her dress and mounted him, her pussy nicely filled by his rapier. Slowly and skillfully grinding on his kuk, the butt plug filled her rectum and as her excitement rose, so did her enthusiasm. At the end, she was bouncing on him joyously, planting her palms on the roof of the car so she could push down on him with force. Her fulsome breasts swayed heavily, bumping against her chin and slapping him in the face.

They came in unison just as Gustov pulled the car to a stop in front of the hotel. Sliding off, Lilly was unable to smooth her skirt before the valet opened her door. She didn't care. Uncle Lars, with her leash in-hand, led her to the front desk and as they cheked in, she stood as he directed: With her hands behind her back and her chest pushed forward. Being leashed in public was new and even though he had told her to keep her head down, she caught the lingering stares from the few patrons lounging in the hotel lobby.

Their room was a stunning two-story, four bedroom bungalow with four-poster king beds in every room, massive en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and stand-alone tubs. There was a private patio with a hot tub and a rooftop lounge deck with an outdoor shower that looked over the valley. A huge cedar-lined sauna also occupied a corner of the roof. The double-wide glass door allowed its users to enjoy a steam bath while taking in the view. She had no idea such luxuries existed.

Lilly barely had time to tour the place before the three men took her. It was savage and lacked any civility. She was standing in the living room looking out at the darkened vinyards when Gustov pulled her leash, yanking her to the ground.

"Remember when we said we were going to fuck you silly, Lilly?"

Sprawled on the thick living room rug, she could tell this wasn't the right time to spit a raspberry at him. She only nodded.

Daddy said, "The moment has arrived." Reaching down, he tore the pretty dress from her shoulders, the seams popping. She yelped when he yanked the garment from her body. She had liked the dress and now it was nothing more than ruined tatters. She yelped again when he went after her nipples with his strong fingers. Pulling them, she squealed and was forced to her feet. Tears spilled and she said, "Was I a naughty girl? What did I do?"

That earned her tits a firm slap and her special place stirred in response. "No questions," said Gustov. He had already undressed and was stroking his oversized cock, which was rock hard; its impressive length stretching past his belly button. A white drop of his milk oozed from the tip and fell to the floor.

Daddy and Uncle Lars carried her to the sofa and tossed her on it face down. As she flailed to flip over, they pounced, pinning her to the cushions. "You stay right there you little cunt," Daddy sneered as he and Uncle Lars pulled her ankles open. "Don't you move a muscle." And Lilly obeyed as Gustov took up a position behind her, kneeling between her spread legs. Digging between the cheeks of her bottom, he yanked the butt plug away and Lilly yelped. Digging his thumbs inside her butthole, he pried the tight pink star open. She knew what was coming. She tried her best to relax but it wasn't enough. He went into her with force and she howled. It wasn't comfortable but her men didn't care.

He sabbed at her savagely, over and over, until a strong, hot, emission of his extract filled her asshole. The moment he was spent, Daddy took his turn. Ten minutes later, he came as well. By then her protestations had dwindled to occasional grunts and moans. She had cried at some point, ruining the makeup she'd put on earlier. When Daddy finally finished and his man-milk filled her bottom, Uncle Lars mounted her a heartbeat later. He took the longest. He had already filled her cunt on the way to the hotel. Now he simply fucked her ass for the joy of fucking her ass. She felt droplets of sweat splash on her bottom, lower back and shoulders as he rode her like an animal. Still, Lilly was impressed when she felt another stream of sperm squirt inside her.

Before pulling out, Uncle Lars leaned forward and whispered, "That's what happens to our Good Girl when she acts jealous around other women. Do you understand, honey?"

Thinking back to her feelings about the store clerk, Lilly could only nod. She was a wreck but that didn't matter. Uncle Lars slapped her butt cheek hard and she yelped. "Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Yes, sir!" And then the sobbing started and Uncle Lars kissed her gently on the cheek.

"That's our Good Girl," said Daddy.

They left her there, panting and exhausted, splayed open on the sofa, her butthole gaping and oozing their seed. She laid prone for a long time, listening as her men took showers. Sliding a hand beneath her body, her fingers found purchase in her special place, which was slick from the fluid leaking out of her bottom. She felt frayed and her asshole was sore. Rubbing her clit, she ground her hips into the soft cushion and moaned as a serene orgasm pulsed through her body.

"Mother fucker," she whispered into the cushion. "I love this." She allowed another wave of pleasure to ripple through her body. "I really do."

12