All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 01'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Love

I love it so far cant wait for more...

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years agoAuthor
There is more! The second chapter is up!

Lol :)

Nala6Nala6almost 12 years ago
I Love It.

I just know this will be a cute story, hopefully without too much drama. That would be refreshing for a change.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago
Very Sexy!!!

Alejandro is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

I LOVE this! Such imagery....i want the book! and i want Alejandro ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are making me crave another trip to the Paris of the south!

rheanrheanover 10 years ago
Side comment

Love the story, but one thing is bothering me.. in the spanish speaking world that I grew up in, we say "Buenas Noches" ...why does he often say, "bueno noche" ? Is that just a dialect that results in that phrase being specifically said in Argentina?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Minor Effort to do minor research?

Let’s say I were to travel to the United States, that famous country in North America. Would I would get a taxi in and ride on those famous cobblestones roads of the United States? No, the cobblestones would be of a particularly city or maybe even a particular area in that city, and I’d know the name of the city, and make an effort to name it if I were to write a story.

If you were to write the words for good night, a bit of effort to spelling it correctly. It’s not a lot of words, and it’s not buenos noche?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES