All Comments on 'Cultural Exchange Ch. 06 Closure'

by Tenou

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad to see you go.

Understand your choice. Sorry you met a loon.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 7 years ago
Thank you for posting this.

Thanks for posting this. I would have of course been more fun to read as a novel length couple of chapters but this way at least we know why the story will not continue and we have some closure on what would have been. It is so much more suspenseful to read a story that is unfinished because we don't know how long the story might go. All the potentials are still open, but that looses its charm when a story never gets finished.

It is really sad to hear someone accosted you in real life. That is never justified let alone for the terrible crime of not giving people more great stories, for free no less!

Even the fans who just politely lamented you not putting more stuff out sooner need a reality check. What you put out already is at least a novel length story if not more. You can't expect a new novel from an author every few months. It is insane. Some authors work that fast but no one can maintain that indefinitely.

I really hope sometime in the future you find the time and the motivation to write something new that you want to write for your own sake. I hope if you share it that it is well received by whoever you choose to release it to. If it is to this site I know there are many people who would be happy to read it. Cultural Exchange was very popular but I know if anything your next project will be even better. Writers just get better if they keep writing. It is terrible that success was so poisonous that it took the fun out it.

Anyway I hope some good karma comes your way. You gave me many hours of good entertainment, and the same goes for the many thousands of people that read all the way to chapter 5. Multiply that out with some very sloppy guessing and it was probably 80k hours of someone entertained. That's 9 years. It is just a story on the internet but people were entertained, it was appreciated, and I for one was thankful.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Sad

Loved your stories. Sad to see u go

masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Ouch

I hope someday somewhere I run into your writing again under a different name. Fucked up that someone harassed you IRL.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Wow

Thank you for the summary; seems the warning about the demon is a set up for a sequel set of tales.

On a serious note, I understand and respect your decision. Not happy about the circumstances - family comes first, no question there. Allow me the hope that the muse will come knocking and that one day the whole story will be told. I also hope that the trespasser was and remains properly restrained.

I also hope we learn just how battered Brandon's shin really was.

Success in your endeavors! Slainté

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 7 years ago
I'LL threats

Totally messed up that somebody tracked you down just to threaten you because you wrote fiction on a FREE WEBSOTE, Jesus some ppl shouldn't be allowed Internet access if they're going to act like that. Especially when you don't get paid for this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lo siento amigo

Thank you for your time. Sorry about the idiots..... but the world is full of them. Do not let them shutter your dreams...they are beautiful

Caramelo02@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
goodbye and thanks for all the fish

wow i cant believe someone would harass you over a story this good. ive been reading since your first post and am very very sad that we cant see your style flesh out the story to its end:( please know that for every one of the idiots harassing you you have dozens of fans who support you!! if you ever do write something else i hope to able to read it

much love from

Your Reader

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
I respect your decisions mate

Hi all,

I was the one to get in touch to offer assistance in the tale's resurrection but we understand what happened. Tenou and I will keep in contact with one another and something may come together or we will just stay friends.

Good luck with everything mate. Stay in touch!

JC

cittrancittranover 7 years ago
On the one hand, I'm obviously disappointed

On the other, I completely and totally agree with you -- that's fucked up that someone would do that -- so I wholeheartedly support your choice.

I still hold out hope that something will change down the road, but I will understand if nothing does.

Beyond that, I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

o7

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love your story

Don't let some idiot get you down. You've done great work on this story and thanks for putting out the general plot for those of us who have read this so we have some closure. You're a pretty awesome dude, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry to hear that

That's ridiculous that you had to endure that... Everyone's privacy has to be respected. Thanks for the great story. I hope you will consider coming back in the future.. Maybe I see a different name...

daypowerdaypowerover 7 years ago
It sounds like it would have been epic

Thanks for the good read and the closure. I'm disgusted someone would harass you like that. I wish you better luck in your future endeavours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is the pits

I just read that you are foregoing writing any longer, that leaves me very sad and more than a little angry.

Sad, in that a story that I have enjoyed and looked forward to will not be finish because of some twisted little *@#!. Speaking of, who is this arrogant, untalented little turd who deems himself a critic, who intimidates someone into giving up a enjoyable hobby that injuries no one.

The world has become such a sad place now that this has happened. I expect that we may see more of this happening.

Tenou I wish you and yours all of the best and happiness.Thank you for your story.

magikman233magikman233over 7 years ago
jeez

that some nutbag came to your house and did this is unconscionable......i don't blame you bro,be safe and take care

magikman233magikman233over 7 years ago
Don't Give Up

your writing is refreshing and something new,please i am begging you do not quit.....at least not forever,take as long as you need but come back please....giving up something you love only injures your spirit in the long run,trust me i know,take care Tenou,i hope i see another post on literotica under your name someday

TenouTenouover 7 years agoAuthor
@Anon "this is the pits"

The individual in question is a self-proclaimed "future classic" who sent me a 3-page review of my first chapter, dismantling and insulting it almost line by line. I admit I could had just let it slip, but I went and answered "If you're so good, why is it that you need 3 of your stories to reach the stats I got with my first one? He didn't take kindly to that, it seems.

Keep an eye out for the title "Richter"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't blame you for stopping but if you change your mind I'll read it as soon as it's on site, its one of the best I've ever read.

RpierzRpierzover 7 years ago
Whoa

That's just crazy. I understand why you did what you did, but it don't make it any sadder to know that the story is basically done. I hope you change your mind one day & finish the story, it was really riveting.

At least we all know how things would have played out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So.....

You're not finishing this? Sounds like terrorism wins...sad face

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue now?

I am sorry to hear that some idiot came to your home to complain about YOUR story...

Some people I will never understand. However I am glad to see you writing again. I have seen an followed JO's work for continuations and I think he would have done you justice to your story. On that point I appreciate the finished story format for closure. Most authors don't bother if they lose interest. I thank you for that.

Now that you are writing again, why don't you finish the story? Yes it is slightly selfish on my part. Well more than slightly. But it would give you a better legacy. You don't need to stick precisely to your script as it is your story. I just love the details that I an many others would love to read. You are a great author.

Now all this being said. If you still decide to leave it alone ,as I understand it was at least at one point painful because of some stupid acting human, I will not ask again and hope as this will be posted on literotica comments no one else will either.

Thank you for bringing your imaginaion alive.

David

P.S. you have found one of my weaknesses. I love stories about humans being transported to their worlds typically as the inferior species. Thank you again for writing.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
God damn it!

This story had and still has every potential to become an epic like "The Succubae Seduction" but alas. I hope you can contact DBs_Bro duo and ask them to finish it because your writing styles are almost similar. Cíao.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God damn

It is truly a matter of shame that such people do exist.I hope whoever he was is behind bars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry that u couldn't finish!!

The guy who threatened u will die a terrible death. U don't know how many times I read this fucking story and was entertained every time I read it. Its sad that u won't be writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I say let the other author finish the story but use this as a guideline so he stays with the plotline

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story

Leave it to the author.

Timtom5024Timtom5024over 6 years ago
Damn

Really wish you could have finished this it was really getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Blah

Now I regret wading thru this story.it was decent but like a lot of literotica authors once aga8n it's turned in to unfinished crap.

Kerry3579Kerry3579almost 6 years ago
Sorry

DOX The person

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

good story.

too bad you couldnt finish properly. the person who threatened you must have been a nut case.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Too bad this was never really finished. It would have been epic, you're a really good writer. Thanks for at least posting the outline of the remainder of the story.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 3 years ago

This story definitely deserved to be finished. Too bad some lowlife mental case had to ruin the joy so many others could have had.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 3 years ago

This is why we can't have nice things, people. FFS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story sorry you felt pressured not to finish it properly. Thanks for all the work you put into this project.

buddah222buddah222over 2 years ago

Sadly it’s the low life’s not balls and extremists that cause the problems for everybody else in society this is a fantastic story and like everybody else I’m sorry that you couldn’t of finished it properly and that you were harassed by some fanatic hope you are doing well in this tumultuous time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A brilliant story just a shame the ending had to be so squashed.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Judging from the narrative and the dialogue the lead character took alot of their inspiration from Tenou themselves. When someone has been the victim of abuse verbal, physical, mental, emotional and or sexual the rapidity, length and duration have a huge affect on the psyche of the victim.

I find it hard to imagine just how difficult it must of been for someone who had suffered real trauma in their life to present such personal issues for public consumption. The story itself was original, inventive and genuinely charming. The characterisations and dialogue of the various characters was probably my favourite part. The writer was obviously new and still learning but the freshness of the voice didn't outweigh the importance of the message.

Evil Wins When Good People Stand Aside and frankly Tenou deserved better and we the reading public are the poorer for it.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

So at the end of the day you bitched out so your whole story arch of going against your victim-hood was all for naught? Moral of the story bitches be bitches!

firewolf54firewolf54over 1 year ago

you blew the ending going from a 5 star movie to a talk show hope you did better on your other sites

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 1 year ago

Gave it a 5☆ but the ending xsucks.

Gambit275Gambit2757 months ago

disappointing, but at least i get an explanation for once

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTenou@Tenou
Sorry for my long silence. I've been diagnosed with a severe kidney condition. Now I'm feeling better, but my condition is chronical and can only only be fixed in a more definitive way through a transplant. I opened a business account in paypal so those who can't join my Patre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES