Cultural Exchanges Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" She took out her phone. "What's your number? We can get breakfast together in the morning if you'd like." We exchanged texts to make sure that we had each other's number right, then exchanged kisses just because we didn't want to part. She opened her door and went inside, and I turned to leave.

I didn't make it three steps when her door opened again.

"Two months isn't nearly long enough, and I don't want to play by any stupid rules, either." She held her hand out to me, her expression vulnerable. I couldn't imagine any decent person wanting to hurt this woman. "Stay with me tonight?" A little smile then. "You know, just so we can get a jump on breakfast."

We were inside her bedroom in seconds. Our mouths were locked together, her tongue slipping into mine. My hands roamed Emma's beautiful body, at first over her dress, then trailing under it, starting to lift it. She made a little moan as my hands touched the bare flesh of her back for the first time, and I felt her fingers trying to undo my button and zipper.

Her hands opened my jeans and reached in, stroking me through my underwear. She gasped and pulled away. "Is that a shotgun in your pocket, or are you happy to mmmmf!" I kissed her again, hard, done for now with our silly games. There'd be time for more later, but I was hungry for her, and when she responded by pushing my pants down and stroking my cock, I knew she felt the same.

We were at a crossroads: kiss more or strip faster? We opted for the second. Her sundress came off over her head, and I saw for the first time her beautiful, perky breasts, topped with small chocolate nipples. I leaned down and took one in my mouth, nipping gently and suckling at it. Emma gasped and cradled my head in her arms, before begging, "Please, Jay, please!" My hand found its way into her panties, the fabric soaked with her arousal. She moaned as my finger slid between her slick lips. "Stop! I n- I need you!" She broke away from me then, fire in her eyes. "Get those clothes off and fuck me. I want that goddamned horse cock, cowboy."

She was being perhaps overly generous with her assessment, but never argue with a lady when she asks you to fuck her.

I stripped as fast as I could. Emma slowly slid her panties down, making a show of it for me. Her dark, manicured bush was exposed to me for the first time. The choker stayed on, the white lace contrasting with her flawless dark skin. She bit her finger and posed for me, teasing me as I stripped, making sure I could see every inch of her gorgeous body.

Emma grinned saucily and bent over her bed, climbing up onto it and presenting herself to me on hands and knees. "Coming, Jay? Don't want to leave a girl lonely." Her fingers slid back between her legs and she opened herself, teasing at her folds. "She might think you're not-- "

I stepped behind her and entered her without preamble. Not roughly, but not gently, either. She gasped, "Oh fuck lover!"

I kissed between her shoulder blades, sliding my length into her as I did so. She groaned, the deep groan of a need being fulfilled after far too long without. "Still want to tease me, cowgirl?" I buried myself all the way inside her and stayed there for a moment.

"Mmmmm if you'll do that each time? Fuck yes, cowboy." She bowed her head as I began to move in her. "Oh god Jay, oh god, oh fuck!" My fingers reached around to paw at her breasts, pinching one of her nipples as I did. She squealed, and I couldn't tell at first if I'd hurt her. But then she grunted, "Oh, fuck, yes lover! You're-- ah! You're not going to-- oh! To b-break me! Fuck m-my little c-cunt!"

She was wild, and she drove me wild. I stood up and began to fuck her tight, wet pussy hard, just like she begged me to. My hand found the back of her neck and pressed her head down to the mattress. Emma only moaned louder, begged more. Her walls began to squeeze me as her climax approached. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. "Going to-- going to--"

Her hand reached back to find my hip. She gripped it, pulling me towards her, into her. "S-safe. Safe! Pill!" Then she began to tremble and lost all speech. The only noises she could make were wild, animal ones, a loud moan followed by an almost incoherent howl. With one final thrust, my seed filled her beautiful little snatch. I slumped forward, trying not to crush my beautiful lover, the petite woman I had, until very recently, believed was such a delicate beauty.

We laid there for a few minutes before I rolled off of her and onto the bed. We rearranged ourselves to lay next to each other as her face nuzzled into my neck. "Mmmm soooo good. Where have you been all my life, cowboy?"

"Texas."

She nipped my neck. "Arsehole." I turned my head to her and we kissed, a sweet, gentle lover's kiss. She sighed happily.

Emma straddled me then. "You know I'm not going to let you go now, right?" She leaned down and kissed me again.

My hands found her hips. "Who's not going to let who go?"

She laughed. "Why, Jay, so aggressive. Did you want something?" She ground herself against my crotch. "Need something?"

"Yeah." A deep East Texas drawl came out of my mouth. "Ride 'em, cowgirl."

Emma slapped my chest, laughing. "You did not!"

My cock was hard again. I maneuvered her petite frame onto it, thrusting hard up into my beautiful lover. I growled. "Yes. I. Did."

She bit her lip, eyes now filled with a wicked lust. "Oh, cowboy." Her nails dug into my chest, and I hissed, more in surprise than pain. "You have no idea what you're asking for. What I'm going to fucking do to you."

We spent the rest of the night first fucking, then making love. As the night gave way to early morning, we fell asleep in each others' arms, whispering sweet words of affection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up: meeting the roommates, Sunday with Emma, and more.

12