All Comments on 'Cultural Exchanges Pt. 02'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Corny1974Corny1974over 1 year ago

Excellent and beautifully written. It has prompted my first ever comment. It resonates with me as I fell in love very quickly and very deeply, engaged in weeks, still happily together 3 decades later. I do remember the judgement of others though as the time-scale of our relationship was at odds with the traditional. This sums up the 'can this really be real,' feeling so well. Well, it can! I can't wait to read more. An easy 5 stars.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The curse of jet lag!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, good news and bad news. It appears that this story has at least a few more chapters to go. Anticipation for what NTH will do from this promising start is palpable. But, at the same time, I realize that it will take a while for NTH to complete the story. For an author of NTH’s talent, I’ll wait patiently.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Who doesn’t love a love story!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

10 stars and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

understand how this can happen, asked my wife to marry me on the 2nd date and she said yes. we did wait 2 years to get out of college, but we knew early on it was for real. still together 4 decades later after getting married.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

I liked it well enough to give it 5 stars even after the awful conclusion: " ... I flooded her womb with my seed, moaning of my love for her as I did." So many cliched phrases in such a short sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I enjoy your writing.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Great Story. Really well done! Think you will have to change your name though, considering that you're a very talented writer.

reader1000reader1000over 1 year ago

Flawless. NTH, indeed.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Fully agree with smutty, your nick is inverse error, brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ leaving Emma and I ”

NTH, you are a good writer most of the time which makes this unforced error all the more bothersome. Take out the words ‘Emma and’ and ask yourself if you would ever say ‘leaving I.’ No, one says ‘leaving me’ so the correct wording of the whole phrase would be “leaving Emma and me”.

rubyjac1rubyjac1over 1 year ago

You may not believe this, but I'm from Texas yet not fixin' to jump off the deep end pointing out your grammatical errors. This story is superb with or without them. Having an attraction for black women, I wish some Nubian princess would jump my bones after a day together. Probably only happens in London. Too bad I can't afford that flight to England. Thank you for sharing your talent with us lesser humans.

5 stars, or 6 or 9!

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When's the next chapter drop. I'm really looking forward to it

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

You must keep this series going...and don't dare finish them at two months.... hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any Update on continuing this excellent story

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 1 year ago

Still excited for more!

BrasskittyBrasskittyabout 1 year ago

Please continue the line with both of them.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHackabout 1 year agoAuthor

There's more of these two coming. I use them as a palate cleanser from my darker stuff, so hold tight. :)

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

I hope this story is finished some day. It is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NoTalentHack which you are most definitely NOT, please cleanse your palate and continue this story. It's been almost 4 months since you last posted the second part. It's way too good to leave it hanging. As always thanks for your contributions to this site

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA12 months ago

Going to whine now....Not fair to stop. Not a fan of romance but this story is very good with a chance for 5/5, Please Baas...

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack12 months agoAuthor

Pt. 3 is coming soon, hopefully this week. I'll give you a brief taste (this is all WIP and subject to change):

“This isn’t Tex-Mex. This is a war crime.”

.

Emma giggled at my complaint. “It’s not that bad.”

.

“It is! I mean, the food’s not bad, but it sure as hell isn’t Tex-Mex. Neither Texas nor Mexico would claim it, and certainly not both together.”

.

We were, as was often the case, sitting in my hotel room, eating room service after a long day of work. “Often” might not be the right word, though. We’d only been together for a month, but I’d been on crunch for the first three weeks of that, with only Sundays off. Can anything that’s only happened for a month be considered “often?”

MarrttyMarrtty5 months ago

Great story, I hope you can finish it.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

Dammit !

You got me hooked on ANOTHER of your tales by reference to it in your essay on plagiarism !

Just finished Part 2, headed for Part 3, and from comments here AND your reference in the essay, I gather there's been quite some time between chapters... so I'm joining the throng waiting for the next part(s ?) to show up, like I am with a couple of other authors and their multi-part stories !

Yes, I know that no one posts here for their living, just for a part of their life... that doesn't change the fact that when we find someone who writes as well as you - and a few others - it gets a bit frustrating keeping track of the many series in which we have become invested.

PUH-leeze... find some time and give us more of these 5-star tales of the human experience !

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories