Cultural Exchanges Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grin was infectious. "Okay, Jay. Now what do you want to play?" I opened my mouth to say I was having a good time just being with her, but she laughed. "You can stop indulging your girl for a bit. Go on, cowboy. Dazzle me."

I looked around and saw just the thing. "Dazzle you?" She nodded. "Come on, gorgeous."

It was the game. My game. A light gun game, House of Zombies 4, the type where one or two people use plastic guns to shoot at enemies and projectiles as they come towards the screen. A beginner could expect to spend $20 or more in fifteen minutes to reach the ending. It had been my go-to game in college, and I could get it done with one credit. More than that...

I picked up both guns and put a credit in for each. "Alright, darlin'. Prepare to be dazzled." I was a little out of practice, but muscle memory carried me through my initial stumbling steps. Within a couple of minutes, I was firing from the hip, doing quick draws, making over the shoulder shots, and various other forms of showboating. Emma was, of course, appropriately impressed, which means that she spent most of the time laughing at what a goober I was.

When I finished, Em was flanked by a handful of preteens, mouths agape. One broke the spell and asked, "How did you do that?"

I channeled my inner Hank Hill while hanging up my plastic shootin' irons and drawled, "Well, hell, son, I'm from Texas." Emma lost it.

We exited the arcade laughing and kissing. "God, you're such a dork, Jay."

"Not 'cowboy?' After that thoroughly manly display of gunmanship?"

"Hush!" She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a tight side hug as we walked back to my hotel.

Room service was the order of the day for dinner. We were both done, too tired from the day and night before to go out, and wanting to have some quiet time to ourselves. Emma groaned as her shoes came off, sandals that seemed practical enough but were apparently a poor choice. "Thought they were broken in enough." She began to rub her feet, but I told her to sit on the bed.

I'm not an expert at footrubs; far from it. I always worry that I put too much or too little pressure on, or that I'm going to tickle when I go light. But my technical flaws aside, Emma seemed to be enraptured. She leaned back on the bed, supporting herself with her arms as I pressed my thumbs into the soles of her feet, moaning as I squeezed and rubbed her calves. "Ahhhh, cowboy, I love yo-- your hands!" A little tension returned to her body, but I pretended not to hear what she'd said, and her muscles went slack again under my care. I had just kissed the top of her foot as a sort of little signature when the food arrived.

We switched on the TV, and I left Em in charge of the remote. She found an old BBC comedy that she'd loved when she was a teenager. We ate together, chatting over it. It hadn't aged well, and the humor was already a little off from what I was used to, but it was nice to share in something she'd enjoyed for so long. Afterwards, we flipped over to a dumb action movie I'd loved as a kid; it had aged worse.

After putting our trays outside, I yawned. It was only seven and not even close to dark yet, but I wasn't going to be able to keep going much longer. "Giving up on me already, Jay?"

"Nah, just regrouping. Tactical retreat." I smiled sleepily at her.

Emma teased, "Are you saying I'm not able to keep you up anymore?"

Chuckling, I said, "Sorry, gorgeous. It's not a come on." I raised an eyebrow. "Or any kind of cum at all." She smacked me with a pillow. I deserved it.

I paused as I went through my drawers, realizing I hadn't actually packed much in the way of sleep clothes. I usually just wore briefs and maybe a t-shirt. It felt strange to be self-conscious after we'd, you know, had sex and slept naked together. But that was after a night of passion. This was me just passing out in my room next to her. "Problem?"

"I, ah, didn't actually pack any pajamas."

Emma's giggles didn't not help my strange sense of embarrassment. "Why, I'm scandalized, sir! What kind of woman do you take me for?" She stood and slipped her sundress over her head, showing off beautiful perky breasts tipped with small dark nipples. "As though I'd be alright with that kind of lascivious behavior!" Her hands found the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Good lord! Toplessness!" I kissed her to silence the running commentary. When it ended, she grinned wryly and said, "Go brush your teeth, lover. You taste like onions."

We both got ready for bed and slipped under the covers. The lights went out, but the TV stayed on for a little bit longer. My petite lover nestled in against me. Eight o'clock in one of the busiest, most amazing cities on Earth, and I was already in bed. I wouldn't have had it any other way. We turned off the TV and kissed goodnight; I was out in moments.

There was a stirring next to me in the dark. Emma was twitching, her mouth moving without noise; a nightmare, I thought. I rolled over to hold her, making little shushing noises. "It's okay, Em. Shh. It's okay. I'm here." Her body curled against me, face tilted up towards mine. She kissed me, and I felt myself begin to stiffen. Her hands began to roam my body; I still wasn't sure if she was awake. I broke away and quietly said, "Em!"

Emma's eyes opened suddenly, surprise on her face. She was disoriented, not sure quite where she was. But then she saw my face and her features relaxed. "Hey, handsome. I, ah..." She shook her head. "Intense dream." My hand caressed her cheek, and she pressed her face against my palm.

"It's alright, beautiful. I'm here."

Emma's beautiful smile shone in the dark. "I know." A lascivious wink. "I can feel it."

"Uh, sorry, I, uh. You kissed me while you were dreaming and, um-- " She silenced me with another kiss.

"I was dreaming about you, cowboy. I was dreaming-- " She looked over at the clock. "It's five; we've got time. You want me to show you what I was dreaming?" Emma kissed me again, fiercely this time, like she had when she was still in the clutches of her dream. Her hand found my cock as I reached between her legs; her panties were soaked. She moaned, "Ready, Jay. So ready for you, so-- huh?"

I slid under the covers. The first night we'd been together, everything was so urgent; there was a need there driven almost by fear, as if we didn't consummate our burgeoning attraction that it might disappear, that the magic might pop like a soap bubble. There had been no time for me to worship her as she deserved. Emma's panties came away easily, sliding down her legs as I slid down her body. She whined, "But I need--!"

And then I gave her what she wanted, instead of what she needed. I heard her gasp as my tongue touched the slick folds of her pussy. Her juices were sweet, almost as sweet as her voice when she called my name. My hands reached up to cup her breasts, her hard nipples gently pinched between my fingers as I explored her delicate quim with my mouth. Emma's fingers tangled in my hair. "Jay, oh god Jay!"

The vibrations as I chuckled made her buck against my mouth; I moved my hands to her hips to keep her in place. "Ah ah. You're not going anywhere, beautiful." I gave a slow, teasing lick along the length of her slit. "Right now, I'm going to show you what I was dreaming about."

She shuddered as my breath tickled her, a tiny gasp slipping past her lips. Then, my mouth found her clit, licking and sucking at it, driving her into a frenzy. "Oh god Jay! God, I love you-- your tongue! Fuck, fuck lover! Oh god!" I gripped her tighter, hoping that I wasn't bruising her. She thrashed like a wounded beast, moaning loudly as I bought her closer and closer to climax.

Emma tensed, her gorgeous body frozen for one brief, beautiful second. The moans died in her throat. Then she exploded, pressing my face hard against her, shivering and trembling as her voice was raised in a howl of joy. She called my name, a song of praise and gratitude with a single long syllable.

When her body relaxed again, when I could move away from her, I slid up her body, kissing all points between her lovely pussy and her beautiful face. Her mouth raised to mine, hungrily devouring me, tasting her juices on my lips and tongues and trying to find more. My beautiful lover broke away suddenly, gasping for air, small tears in her eyes. "Jay, Jay I... God, Jay! I want to-- I can't--" She was so scared then, so vulnerable after the joy. I knew why, and it broke my heart.

"It's okay, Em." I smiled sadly. "I know. You don't have to-- "

"I love you, Jay." She sounded miserable about it. "I'm so scared! I've never felt this way, I-- it's not right, we don't-- it's only been two days!" I rolled off of her and pulled her into my arms, letting her cry softly. "It's not fair! I want-- this is perfect, you're perfect! I thought-- I thought I was just infatuated, that you were-- that you were just cute, and brave, and funny, and that's all it was. That it was just surface. That there'd be something, something there that I could find that-..." She went silent. "It doesn't make sense. It should make sense."

I squeezed her close. "I love you, too, Em. Yeah, maybe it doesn't make sense. Maybe it's because..." I trailed off, not wanting to say what we knew to be true.

She finished the thought unhappily. "Because it can't last. Because we only get two months to... to have everything we can."

"Yeah. So..." I sighed. "I've never believed in love at first sight. I still don't. But... I thought you were beautiful when we met. And then we spent time together, and we were so constantly, enthusiastically in sync. I kept expecting to find some disconnect, some small thing that would give me doubts. And, yeah, two days isn't enough to find every place that might happen; I know that. But..."

She chuckled. "But it's long enough for a good sample size."

I kissed her hair. "Nerd."

"What are we going to do, Jay?"

"Love each other?" I felt her breathe in, about to say something. "We have the time we have. Maybe we have the connection we think, but it'll burn out. Maybe we're rushing into it because we're afraid of the time limit, so we're not being as careful as we should. Maybe... maybe it's the real thing and we end up heartbroken over it.

"Right now, I don't care. I'm... I'm not going to be afraid, Em. This is the best thing that's happened to me in years. I love you, whatever that ends up meaning in the long term. I'm not going to spend a second longer fearing what could be when I have just this time with you."

I heard her sniffle. "Asshole. You're a guy, you're supposed to be trying to convince me to slow down."

"Sorry. Disappointed in me now? Going to kick me to the curb?"

Emma laughed, "Oh no. You're not getting out of it that easy." Her lips were kissing my neck before whispering in my ear, "Come on, cowboy. Show me how much you love me."

I was above her then, between her toned thighs. She welcomed me with open arms and mischievous eyes. "I've only got an hour before we should be up. That's not nearly enough time to show you."

"Then just give me a taste, lov-aaah! Oh, oh god!" I entered her, slowly and gently. Her hips tipped upwards, just a bit, to guide me in. I kissed her as I entered her fully, muffling her loud moans. Being inside her was like heaven, like every bit of joy and glorious pleasurable sensation I'd ever had compressed to one point that spread out to suffuse my entire being. Her legs wrapped around me to hold me inside for just a moment. Her arms encircled me, pulling me close. She broke our kiss and whispered, "Stay, please."

I didn't know whether she meant stay inside her or stay with her for the day or stay with her for the rest of our lives. I don't know if she did either. I wanted all of them, but knew that only one was realistic, and not for much longer. When Emma's pussy squeezed me, I knew that I could be still no longer. "Need you, Emma. Need..."

My hips shifted, an almost involuntary twitch, and she moved her hand to my side, guiding me. I was gentle at first, long, smooth strokes in and out of her that drew little purrs and soft pleadings from her lips. She was beautiful. Perfect. Her eyes were locked on mine, filled with a desire that grew as we coupled. "Jay. Oh, Jay, I-- please, this is-- fuck, Jay, I love-- love this-- love you!"

My mouth found her neck, kissing and nibbling as I began to piston in and out of her faster. Her moans were louder, her urgings more insistent. "Please! C-- cumming, Jay! Please! Cum with me!" I raced to our end, the shared climax that we both so desperately craved. Her body tensed again, legs locked behind my back, as I thrust into her a final time and held there. My beautiful lover shuddered and gasped beneath me as I flooded her womb with my seed, moaning of my love for her as I did.

We lay together after for a long while, kissing and cuddling. I dozed, briefly, one of those short, unsatisfying naps that makes one feel more tired rather than less when the alarm cuts it short. Emma was already out of the bed and in the shower. She hadn't invited me this time either, but I doubted she'd mind if I joined her. I wasn't wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time: Work, drinks, and room service

12