Culture Clash

Story Info
College professor and student find common ground.
13.3k words
4.45
7.1k
8
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Standard stuff. Any and all people lucky enough to partake in sexy stuff are at least eighteen years of age, or older. Any of you who think YOU know what my intentions are regarding this story; you don't. I guarantee that. Write your own story.

This story could go into several different categories. Loving Wives, or should I say, shitty husbands. Mature. Or, interracial, where it most likely will end up.

For reasons which will be made clear, I'm not going to dwell on the shitty husband I had, but will focus on more happy times. I hope.

FYI: If characters from one of my previous stories appear here, it does have a reason. It will be obvious, to my loyal readers what the connection is.

Also, I'd like to express my gratitude to Blackrandi1958, for her valuable help and guidance in getting this story published.

I'm Rachel Blumenthal, a nearly forty year old professor at Seattle University, teaching Business and Finance classes. This is my fifth year here, after completing my graduate studies a few years after my divorce from a real shithead.

I met David Bloch during my sophomore year at the University of Washington, with both of us in the school of business. He was a year ahead of me, and nearly two years older. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and was more than polite, to me and my parents.

Let me interject, here, that the main reason my parents liked him was the fact he was Jewish. My first year at The U, I did date a 'Shaygetz' or two. That's a non-Jewish male, for the uninformed. I think I did it, just to see what it was like. You know, letting my hair down, and all.

After all, I had turned eighteen, living on campus, away from my parents for the first time, and had never even thought about dating anyone not Jewish.

I did date two different guys, not at the same time, knowing that neither would ever be husband material.

Onto my sophomore year, meeting David, who I'd been in another class with my first year. He was very nice to study with, and was a perfect gentleman.

For most of the first part of the quarter, we'd just study, and talk about school and what our plans were.

I knew I wanted to go into teaching, and David told me he was going to work at his father's manufacturing business.

It must have been the last week of the quarter, before Christmas break, when he leaned over and kissed me, as we were finishing our studying.

I did have to admit, he was the best kisser of the few I'd tried, previously. That being said, I kissed him back, with a bit of gusto, showing him I just might be open to more than just a kiss, or two.

Standing toe to toe in the library, with him nearly a head taller than my 5'4" frame, he had this wicked grin, letting me know he had other things on his mind than studying, too.

Knowing we each had a class starting, shortly, we made a date for dinner, where we would both decide what just might be on the menu for dessert.

Eating our dinner in near silence, I finally asked him if he had roommates, or lived alone. When he told me he had his own apartment, I realized my panties were getting a bit wet. My face was turning red, too, a fact that David noticed, also.

When we finished, and he asked if we should go, I kind of froze, causing him to whisper, asking if I was sure about joining him, or not.

I just smiled, a little nervous smile, and we left for the great unknown.

Getting to his nice, off campus apartment, we just sat on his couch, kissing each other, again and again.

When one of his hands found my bra covered boob, I knew this was headed for his bedroom. As we moved to that room, shedding our clothes as we went, I was able to quietly ask if he had condoms.

As we fell onto his bed with no clothes on. a condom appeared, and he moved between my wide open legs.

Ever so gently, he eased his nearly six inches deep inside me. Slowly pumping in and out, with his mouth softly sucking one nipple, then the other, this was as sensuous as I'd ever experienced.

Finishing with a flourish, we just rolled onto our backs, looking into each others eyes.

"You know, Rae, I could get used to that."

"I'm thinking something along those lines, too, David."

"I think its far too soon to meet each others parents, don't you?"

"Uh huh. I think I need to see if your cock can do some more, tonight."

With that, I moved next to him, taking his manhood in my hand, and very slowly licking from his balls to the very tip, taking him into my mouth.

I don't claim to be well-versed in the oral arts, but I'd viewed a few 'how to' videos online, and thought of myself as a quick learner.

As his very hard cock entered my mouth, with one of my hands cupping his balls, he moved around to face my very wet pussy. When I felt his tongue slide up and down my other lips, my body started shaking, like never before.

Now, I already knew I wasn't a squirter, but I started moaning, evolving into screaming, in shear ecstasy. God, could he eat pussy. I knew that with only one of the two others who got into my panties, using their tongue on me, for once this guy got me off with just his tongue.

We started dating, exclusively, but still didn't do the 'meet the parents' thing, just yet.

Nearly all of our dates ended at his apartment, and with serious fucking, I made the decision to find a reliable birth control system, to eliminate those pesky condoms. Let me tell you, forgetting a condom once was more than enough to not tempt fate, again.

The one thing I refused to do, was let him finish in my mouth, when my pussy was out of commission.

By the middle of my Junior year, I knew I'd be graduating, at the end of the year, as would David.

While he had his job waiting for him, I was accepted into grad school to start earning my Master's degree.

Even with grad school, we made the decision to get married, the following summer.

Meeting with both sets of parents, I learned they were as different as night and day.

Where my folks, Richard and Shirley, were down to earth, hard working people, his were social climbing snobs. His dad, Paul, wasn't too bad, but Annette was just a stuck up snob. She barely tolerated my folks, which I let David know didn't set well with me.

"Come on Rae, you have to get to know my mom, before making that sort of judgement."

"David, she looks at my folks with contempt in her eyes, and you know it."

"You have to understand the social circle they live in, and the 'front' she has to put on."

"Oh, I understand, but I certainly don't have to like it."

Our wedding plans moved forward, with my folks able to plan what I called a very nice event.

One night, about six weeks before our big day, my mom really got into it with Annette.

I guess my future mother-in-law told my mom, if mom wanted, she, Annette, would take over the planning, and would make sure any of the extras she wanted, Paul would pay for.

Mom was livid!

"We only have one daughter, Annette, and what WE plan will be what she and us want, so take your money and put it where the sun doesn't shine!"

For the next few days, the silence between them was deafening.

Finally, the Blochs asked us over for dinner. Reluctantly, we accepted.

"Richard and Shirley, I'd like to apologize for overstepping, in my planning ideas. I truly want what's best for our kids."

"That's fine, I just want that, too. I'm sure everything will be just perfect."

Mom and I were by ourselves, when she whispered in my ear, "what a fucking bitch."

I'd never heard mom use anything close to language like that, and was stunned.

I knew right then, that our parents would never be friends, and I was resigned to that fact.

Our wedding was more than I ever could have imagined. Yes, my now mother-in-law made sure that she was in the spotlight almost as much as the bride, and made sure that my parents were the best parents, ever.

After a fabulous honeymoon, and nearing the end of my Masters work, David and I started discussing starting a family.

I already had some inquiries from local Community Colleges, and David was very well placed in his dad's company.

At twenty-two, I figured we should see what all our great fucking could produce.

I'd wanted to be a mother ever since I learned what raising a child entailed.

It took over eight months to finally think a visit to my OB/GYN was in order.

In less than three minutes, we know we were going to be parents in around seven months. Neither David nor I could wipe the silly grins off our faces.

Getting back to our home, we raced each other calling our folks, telling them our fantastic news.

We decided not to learn the sex of our child, but did start finishing a nursery, in colors that would fit either sex.

I do have to admit, my mother-in-law was almost pleasant to be around. To a point.

Both of our mothers did offer some of their 'old world' advice, that I took with a grain of salt.

I must have been starting my sixth month, when we were at his folks, for dinner, when Annette cornered me in the living room, by ourselves, and absolutely floored me with the following conversation.

"I hope you know, Rachel, most men have certain needs, that you might not want to partake in, considering your condition. Just remember, he's your husband, now and forever."

"Are you telling me, I should allow him to cheat on me?"

"Oh, don't be childish, Rachel, all men cheat, in one form or another."

"Well, Annette, if he cheats once, it will be the last time, because I'll cut his balls off!"

Not waiting for a response, I turned, and went to the powder room, to think about what I'd just been told. Since dinner was over, we left. and it took a while for David to ask why I was so quiet.

"Your mother informed me that I should tolerate any and all cheating from you, while I'm pregnant."

"She told you that? I think she's just kidding you."

"Um, no, she was very serious. It sounded like she was talking from experience."

"What did you say?"

"I told her if I caught you cheating, I'd cut your balls off!"

"I guess that's your answer, then."

This he said with a grin.

At my seven month check-up, we found out we were having a boy. To say everyone was ecstatic was an understatement.

Sitting around, after dinner, one night, we decided to try to agree on a name.

After a minimum of debate, we came up with Allen, with a middle name to be decided at a later date.

All through my final two months, with me being the size of an average airplane hanger, there was nothing of any sexual hijinks going on. I did manage a half-hearted hand job, or two, but nothing about them had the least bit of sexiness in them.

When it was time to meet Allen Howard Bloch, I thought I was in labor for days and days. When, in fact, it was just over ninety minutes.

My God, I thought I was delivering a mid-sized SUV, but Allen only weighed an ounce under nine pounds.

He would never be mistaken for anybody's son but David's. He was the spitting image of his daddy's baby pictures.

Hearing his cries, nearly brought both of us to tears, only settled down when he was placed on my chest.

With his piercing blue eyes staring up at me, with this little, adorable smile, we were both goners.

Letting both sets of parents know was easy, as they all were in the waiting room, chomping at the bit to see their first grandchild.

It took about ten seconds to be completely taken by this beatiful little boy. OK, I'm a bit biased.

Both new grandfathers couldn't wait for the next huge step in Allen's life. Yep, his big moment, in eight days, getting "cut" and receiving his Hebrew name.

Being a first grandchild, and a male, Paul and Annette went all out for this 'little' five minute ceremony.

If this is how they celebrate his briss, I couldn't imagine what they'll do for his Bar Mitzvah in thirteen years.

Life returned to some sense of normalcy, in the Bloch/Blumenthal household, with Allen being the most even tempered child in the entire state, if not all of the world.

It must have been at the ten week mark, when we started to seriously get back into our pre-baby sex life. It did take a while getting used to his cock back inside of me, but, damn it felt good.

If Allen was sleeping, we were fucking. Or, sometimes, just sucking. But sex seemed to be on the menu practically every night.

Nearing the four month mark, I started getting the feeling that one of the very few times birth control wasn't practiced too closely, we just might be headed towards child number two.

David and I discussed this very possibility, and neither of us thought it was a bad idea, since I had my Master's degree, and his job with his dad was doing very well.

Sure enough, another seven weeks, and my doctor showed me the ultrasound that showed what happens when the diaphragm isn't used properly during sex.

Another six and a half months, and Erica Ann Bloch joined our happy family.

Were we finished? If I had my say, yes, we were finished. David agreed, and we were both ecstatic with our two wonderful kids.

While caring for our two little ones, I starting mulling over the idea of moving on towards my PhD. I knew I could get a teaching position in any of our area's numerous Community Colleges, but I started thinking on a larger scale.

We had three established four year schools in our area, with the largest Community College starting to offer four year degrees.

As our kids were in grade school, I was getting my PhD, at the same time.

With Allen starting his studying for his Bar Mitzvah, we did sit down with both sets of parents, trying to lay the ground rules for what was going to be a lavish party, if Paul and Annette had their way.

We found a very nice place to hold our son's party, my in-laws made sure everything was going to be 'perfect' in their eyes, because they just had to impress their friends with just how well they were doing.

David finally had had enough, and put his foot down.

"Mom, dad, we aren't living in a slum, and can afford to give OUR son a very nice party, on our own! So, please back off!"

To say we were all shocked, was an understatement.

"We are only trying to help."

"No, mom, you're trying to show off, and impress your ritzy friends. We will take over the planning, and your pals will just have to tolerate what Rachel and I plan. Got it?"

With a quiet nod, and a mumbled response, I was really proud of my hubby for standing up to his parents. Really, it was his mom he stood up to, as my father-in-law never had said one thing while these plans moved forward.

While our planning was taking shape, and Allen's studies moving along, nicely, I started to suspect that David just might be thinking about some little 'extra curricular' activities.

I started to notice a little perfume scent, once in a while, which he explained away by telling me one of the new office girls had to be told to ease back on the amount of perfume she wore each day.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but it did get me thinking.

Allen's Bar Mitzvah was perfect, if I do say so, myself. We put on quite an event, and everyone certainly enjoyed themselves.

Both sets of grandparents basked in the glow of the event.

Our routine life returned to normal, and my advanced studies were moving right along.

I was offered a teaching position at Seattle University, which I accepted in a heartbeat.

Yes, I'd be one of the very few Jewish faculty members, at a Jesuit college, but it didn't make any difference to me.

Into my second year of teaching, my suspicions started to return. David was working a bit later. Taking longer than usual lunches. Not as interested in bedroom romps as in the past. Things started adding up, and I didn't like where they were heading.

Starting my third year, I had my yearly doctor's appointment with my OB/GYN, that I had a particular problem to discuss. It seems as if I had a little burning sensation while peeing.

I just didn't want to think the unthinkable, but after a few minutes, the lab work proved I had syphilis!

After crying on my doctor's shoulder, and telling her I had only one cock in me since my freshman year in college, I knew all hell would break loose, when David came home, that night.

Armed with my penicillin pills, and the printed report of my condition, I was waiting none too patiently for his arrival.

Seeing him enter through the garage door, it was all I could do to maintain some semblance of calm.

"Sit down, David, and tell me how many have you been fucking?" I said, trying to remain calm.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't bullshit me, I've got the fucking clap!" Now I was yelling.

The look on his face was the epitome of the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

If it was just a cookie jar, I wouldn't be needing these pills.

"How are we going to move forward, Rachel?"

"Two things are going to happen, immediately. First, you're going to a doctor so your dick doesn't fall off, and, second. I'm going to check with a well respected divorce lawyer. On second thought, I don't care if your dick does fall off, because its never going to be close to me, again. Never!"

It took just over three weeks to have our first face to face meeting with our lawyers.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out just how frosty things were at home.

David was sleeping in the guest room. Both kids, now fifteen and fourteen, were very aware of what was going on. No, they weren't aware of the medical stuff, but they knew of their father's infidelity.

FIRST MEETING WITH LAWYERS:

My lawyer: Before we start, how many women did you have sex with, and has the County Public Health Department been notified.?

His lawyer: We aren't telling you their names, and yes all the principles have been notified.

My lawyer: We aren't asking for names, but we refuse to continue without knowing the exact number.

Dead silence.

We stood up, and started for the door, in silence.

"Six, and they've all be contacted, as well as the health department," David whispered.

I gave the door an extra hard slam as we departed. As soon as we got into the elevator, I fell into my lawyer's arms, sobbing like a baby.

"How could I have been so fucking blind?" I blubbered.

"David seems to be very good at hiding his activities, and I'm guessing he has had a lot of experience watching his own father." came her response.

I had resigned myself to a long, drawn-out process, that I was hoping wouldn't scar our kids, too much.

They both told me they were well aware of what divorce means, and, for now, weren't taking sides. They both reassured me they would never live with their dad, and not me.

That by itself, gave me a great deal of comfort.

With my medical condition cured, with no lasting physical side effects, I knew it would be a very long time before I'd be able to trust any man, in any aspect of my life.

At least I had my classes that kept my mind occupied. That, plus making sure my kids were insulated from all the shit that was beginning to swirl around me.

My mother-in-law was the first to try talking me out of divorcing her cheating son of a bitch son.

"Rachel, please let this one indiscretion pass, and I'm sure he'll live up to your expectations, once this is behind you both."

"One discretion, my ass, Annette, he was fucking six 'nofkas', not one, plus giving me syphilis!!"

In case you are in doubt, a nofka is a whore.

I just stared her down, waiting for her to respond.

"Well, I see there isn't any forgiveness, so I might as well be talking to the wall."

"You really don't get it, do you? He admitted to having sex with six other women, with at least one of them with the clap. And I'm supposed to forgive? Not a chance in Hell, Annette. You might forgive little 'indiscretions' but I'm just not built that way."