Culture Clash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completing the school year, along with his first year, we figured with taking an extra class during the summer and doing an extra class each quarter, he'd graduate in just one more year.

Just before his summer class began, we did get married. A fairly small event, with family and close friends. My kids were very excited, and my mom, Shirley, even came around to accepting my choice of husbands.

His family was there, in mass. His sisters, their husbands, plus his five nieces and nephews.

With his classes starting up, we didn't take a honeymoon, but told ourselves we would take some time over the Christmas break just for the two of us.

The other major decision we made, I stopped my birth control, a few months before our wedding, accepting the fact that another child would make us a complete family.

I had almost given up the possibility of getting pregnant, when my second missed period happened. I knew this wasn't something about early onset menopause, so I made a mad dash to my doctor.

It took about twenty seconds to show on the ultrasound that we were going to be parents.

With Thomas holding my hand, we found out, not only were we going to have a child, but we were going to have twins!

Fuck me. I'm just passed forty, and I'm expecting twins.

Would we want to know their sex? Nope. Just that they are both healthy.

My kids were almost as excited as we were.

"Mom, Thomas, we might consider babysitting, but only if we don't have to change diapers."

"Erica, do you honestly think we'd leave our twins with you knowing you wouldn't change them?"

"Mom, I'm kidding. Of course I'd change them. After all, I've changed some of the tykes I've babysat, before."

Having a good laugh, we sat down after dinner to discuss all the pros and cons.

With the four of us sitting in our living room, we let both Allen and Erica ask anything they wanted.

"First off, even though there aren't any twins on either side of both families, its not uncommon for women past a certain age to have twins. Just so you both know."

"Mom, do you have to be especially careful considering your age?"

"Jeez kids, I'm not exactly ready for the old folks home. I've barely passed forty. And, yes, my doctor will give me some extra vitamins, and a recommended diet, to help both babies develop as healthy as possible."

"Are you guys going to learn the sex of both of them?"

"To de determined." This Thomas answered with his mile wide grin.

We did keep up our fairly active sex life, but with Frick and Frack growing like weeds, my movements were getting a little harder to achieve.

A bit of history, here. Frick and Frack were comedic ice skaters from Switzerland, who came to America in 1937 to skate in the original Ice Follies. I remember my grandparents telling me about seeing them on The Ed Sullivan show on TV.

As the quarter was nearing the end, we thought about getting away, just the two of us. Flying was out of the question. Driving somewhere not too far might work, so thats what we started working on.

I was heading into my sixth month, with me the size of Andre The Giant, of professional wrestling fame, when we decided to go to Friday night services at our synagogue.

As luck would have it, the first group of people we saw were, you guessed it, my ex and his parents. Oh, and his twenty something new wife.

My kids had told their dad about their new siblings on the way, but by the expression on Annette's face, she wasn't told.

My ex did come up to us and congratulated Thomas and me. Annette was another story. Paul was very cordial, telling me how radiant I looked.

Fucking idiot, I was the size of an adult hippo, and felt like one, too.

I was just about to take a seat with my family, when Annette did come up to me to wish me well.

Mighty big of her. The bitch.

As my pregnancy advanced, we decided not to tempt fate driving anywhere except to and from my doctor. Yes, I took a sabbatical from teaching, as I just couldn't walk to and from the parking lot, toting our two bundles of joy.

We did, however, start thinking of names. We figured that in my eighth month, we should be somewhat prepared.

Sitting, cuddled up, one evening, we started. I'd told my hubby of the Jewish tradition of using the first letter of a deceased relative for each child.

As we were discussing names, we found out we both had grandmothers named Hannah. Settled, if one of them is a girl, her name will be Hannah.

"If we have a boy, could we name him Richard, for my step-dad?"

I knew Thomas had virtually no contact with his biological father, so I did give that some serious consideration.

Just as I was beginning my ninth month, I knew 'The Bobsy Twins' wanted to meet us.

With Thomas almost too nervous to drive, Allen volunteered to be our driver.

Getting prepped, I tried remembering what I needed to do. I had to tell my pacing back and forth husband, that he needed to calm down and remember what we learned in our birthing class.

After the longest two hours in history, Hannah Sanders made her appearance, an ounce over five pounds with a shock of dark, curly hair. And a pair of lungs that everyone in the delivery room know of her arrival.

Just two minutes later, daughter number two made her appearance. Nearly identical, at five pounds, on the dot, with the same shock of curly hair.

"Oh my God, Rachel they're beautiful."

"They look just like their daddy, don't they?"

"We can't keep calling the other one number two, can we?"

"Give me a minute with Hannah and we can decide."

They placed Hannah on my chest, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. As tired as I was, I was in awe.

"Doesn't the other one look like a Jennifer?"

"Sounds good to me," Thomas said.

"My grandfather's name was Joseph, so we have a J to use."

When they put Jenny on my chest, and Hannah in hubby's arms, she looked even smaller with his very large hands and arms.

I think I detected a tear or two in Thomas's eyes just staring at our two daughters.

Putting them both into their little incubators, Thomas went out to let everyone know about our two beautiful girls.

I think I heard all the cheering inside the delivery room, while I was getting cleaned up.

When I was being wheeled out, heading for my room, followed by two incubators, everyone was trying to get a glimpse of the Sanders twins.

They had these little infectious grins, even though Hannah's eyes were closed, Jenny's eyes were taking in her surroundings.

The nurses pinned a bright red H and a bright red J on their little pink hats, so everyone could tell them apart.

Getting settled in my room, I let Thomas know my lady parts would be off limits until both girls were walking.

Seeing the stunned look on his face, along with both our mothers laughing, he finally realized I was joking.

Truth be told, he was in for quite a dry spell. Besides, he had classwork to get back to, in a few weeks.

I knew for the foreseeable future, these two tiny miracles would take up the majority of my time. Besides, I needed to teach my hubby how to change a diaper.

Getting to go home the third morning, we still used Allen as our personal driver.

Arriving at our home and unloading our precious cargo, with Thomas and Allen carrying our dynamic duo, I immediately fell into our overstuffed chair.

God, it was great to be home.

We already had talked about our system, and had practiced, but now it was for real.

I knew if the twins were napping, so was I.

With my older two in school, and Thomas getting ready to start his final year, with the correct scheduling we found, I'd be on my own for a few hours each day.

Even with me raising two kids who were now teenagers, there are things moms just don't forget.

I knew these two precious bundles would keep me hoping, but for their first two weeks at home, my hubby would be right there, helping, as he learned what was required of him.

When Thomas started back to school, I was fairly well in control of the situation. I had my system, down pat.

It must have been the middle of our third week of controlled chaos, that as we all were getting into our respective beds, I was laying in my lover's arms, and silently moved my hand down to his wonderful cock.

I very slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft, having put a little baby oil on my hand.

As I started picking up a little steam, and cautioning him to try to remain quiet, I had a feeling he wasn't going to last very long.

True to my thinking, he literally filled my handful of tissues, in mere minutes.

I barely had the energy to finish his first hand job in many months. But the smile on my face said just how happy we both were.

As our lives were returning to some semblance of normalcy, we had to make a decision about adding to our family.

As usual, my Thomas told me, it was my choice first, due to him not carrying any future child.

Our decision was made for us, when the twins were turning four months.

I had some unusual pain in my lady parts, that required some minor surgery. While my doc was already in there, we agreed to have my tubes tied.

End of discussion.

As the twins were turning six months, and our sex life was returning to pre-baby times, we took the entire family to Shul, again.

With the girls being the best behaved kids in the world, Thomas and I wanted to get out in public, and show them off.

To be truthful, I was hoping my ex mother-in-law would be there, to rub her nose in my happiness. Petty of me? Maybe, but she has nearly ignored my two oldest, and that rubbed me the wrong way.

Grandchildren should be loved, not ignored. It's not their fault their father couldn't keep his cock in his pants.

For the most part, we were greeted warmly, by the congregation. Yes, there were backwards glances at our two very identical girls. But they were just so darned cute, they were the hit of the evening. OK, I'm more than a bit biased.

I do have to admit that Thomas was being accepted by more of our congregation, which made me so happy with my choice of husbands. Oh, I was overjoyed with my choice, but having him be part of our group, made it so much better for me and my family.

One more thing I noticed. Allen seemed to he getting fairly close to one of the young ladies, who he had known for years.

When I found out they were both headed to the U of W, in the fall, I started thinking all the what ifs.

On the home front, Thomas was on the road to get his degree by next June, and already agreed to help that Dunlap guy coach his high school team, when he had time.

Our sex life truthfully was scorching hot. I guess with the issue of pregnancy off the table, we were like love struck teenagers.

There were times when we found out that our vocalization was a bit too loud, which our teens would call us on, but we did find quieter ways of expressing our love for each other.

I didn't go back to classroom teaching, but advised beginning students on planning their curriculum. I found that I was more than able to guide them to their goals in education.

The longer we were married, our age difference bothered me less and less.

Even at my advanced age, I could still keep up with my much younger lover.

The one instance that met with a resounding 'Stop' was one very early morning instance, when I woke up, being spooned, when I felt his fully erect cock nudging its way towards my tush.

"If you think for one minute, your schvantz is going in there, you're out of you mind."

In our time together he had picked up enough Yiddish expressions to know what his schvantz was, so he moved me around, just a bit, aimed a little lower, and filled my more than ready pussy with his morning wood.

It never ceased to amaze me just how much I loved a great wake-up fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I loved fucking at each and every hour of the day, but an early morning wake-up fuck topped my list.

Right at the top of my happiness list was my two older kids' acceptance of Thomas Sanders as my husband, and their step-dad. No, they never called him dad, but he more than filled that role that David Bloch relinquished.

Our girls were starting to walk at their first birthday, which signaled the ground they more than made up being preemies.

For all appearances, we were just another mixed race family, who's numbers were growing in the greater Seattle area.

Our more than accepting neighbors never questioned our age difference. My mother couldn't get enough of her newest grandchildren.

Most of all, with Thomas getting his business and finance degree, and helping coach a high school basketball team, he was being asked by that school, if he could help counsel some of the at-risk kids attending there.

I just would sit back, some evenings, thinking about my life's ups and downs.

From a cheating husband, to a relationship that was so far from anything I could have ever imagined, to happiness beyond my wildest dreams.