All Comments on 'Culvert Mozart Lane Ch. 03'

by Limnophile

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Skimming through important plot points without explaining why to the reader has me questioning why I should continue reading. What’s up with his wife? Why did they break off the affair when they could have taken it up a notch? 4* and dropping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. I felt as if I were there with Bruce which was bad most of the story. The story is a well told history of a hard life with mostly struggles sadness and few happy times.

LimnophileLimnophileabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Demosthenes384bc - To repeat the start of chapter 3, "I could go into great detail describing every week of the next fifteen years, but most of it would resemble, "June 3rd - I woke up and scratched my backside like I usually did. Most times I farted on the way to take a piss but didn't need to that morning." Nobody wants to read that..."

I highly doubt most people want five extra chapters of 'I woke up, worked most of the day, then went to sleep.' I'm not going to make up years worth of mundane events. I'm writing the story the way the real 'Bruce' told it, with the information he provided. If you don't like his storytelling style, you're fully free to read something else instead. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care how many stars you give it, since he died in 2019.

There's a lot more about Bruce's wife Elaine in chapter 4, which I am working on now. After Nora's husband Jake dies she is overworked and tired most of the time, which is why the affair stopped, as explained in the story. - SPOILER - Bruce and Nora did get back together eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Back then it’s seems a rare thing but why a man would want his wife being pleasured and fucked better by another man , having his kids and racing them while you are the guys buddy hanging with him . I would think any man would feel totally emasculated and inferior around him and his wife . They kept it from kids but I don’t get it unless hubby was fucking whoever and really didn’t and maybe couldn’t have kids

LimnophileLimnophileabout 1 year agoAuthor

In reply to 'Anonymous' - From the pictures I've seen, Jake doesn't look much like his 'children', but Bruce does. Maybe Jake was messing around with another woman and Bruce didn't know, or maybe he knew and kept it to himself, because didn't want his friend to look bad. The story could be much more graphic and salacious, but I'm not going to dishonor their memories by making things up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimnophile@Limnophile
I can only publish about a third of my works here. You can read the rest at https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10424 . . . I also highly recommend the stories written by my friend 'CreepyUnclePete' https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10610

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES