Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 05.2

Story Info
Kat's Wild Weekend in London Part 2.
5.7k words
4.6
5.1k
9
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter five: Kat's Wild Weekend in London Part 2

This is module two, chapter five part two. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter four Kat got acquainted with the locals in London. Chapter five is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

----------------

The next morning Kat and Tif are up early. They jump in the shower together and exchange stories from the night before. Tif comments, "So you and Cynthia hooked up last night and she's a natural huh?"

"It seems so. She did very well for someone who has had zero experience with another woman. And she is ready for more. So we'll see."

Kat continues, "So you wore out poor Phillip. He has not moved much this morning."

"I made him put in some work. But I only let him cum once. I wanted to save some for you this morning."

"And you kept him away from you throughout the night, unlike Friday night?"

"Well. He did poke a lot. He got in there a couple times. But I made him stop before he busted. I promise.

"I really appreciate that. Because I am hungry."

Tif pulls back the curtain and steps out. "Let me go get him then."

A few minutes later, Phillip arrives in the bathroom. Kat is sitting on the toilet with a towel wrapped around her. She gives him a nice blowjob. With all the drawn out foreplay and bits of sex throughout the night, his bust was big and delicious. With Kat's needs met, they all get dressed and meet Cynthia for breakfast.

Day two of sightseeing consists of more of the same with sights, sounds, flirting, food, and drink, ending with another late evening stroll through the park after dinner. Just like the rest of the weekend, Tif and Phillip go off on their own, presumably to make out, while Kat and Cynthia hang back. Each two-some finds a separate bench to finally settle on.

Once Kat and Cynthia get settled, Kat leans in and kisses her. The kiss is quickly passionate and involved. Finally Cynthia breaks the kiss and says, "I think we should cool it before we get carried away out here in public."

Kat smiles and gives some space. She says, "You're probably right."

Cynthia continues, "I like you a lot Kat. You are patient. You are incredibly smart. You are super sexy. You have an amazing body that I can't keep my hands off of. You are a very good kisser. If you weren't already in a relationship with someone..."

Kat laughs, "Me? In a relationship? With who?"

"With Tif. You and I both know it."

Kat laughs again. "Tif and I are tight. We do a lot together and keep nothing from the other. Nothing will ever break that. But if you are worried about what she thinks of you and I. Let me tell you she is not a jealous person."

"I know. But... "

Kat interrupts, "Let me ask you directly. What are you worried about? What do you want out of you and I going forward?"

Cynthia pauses for a moment to find the words. Finally she says, "Last night opened my eyes up to what I have been missing out on. I am not naïve enough to believe that all women are as amazing as you have been." Cynthia pauses and looks down as if embarrassed.

Then she continues, "That is why I want you. It is stupid of me to think that we could have something regular. I don't know. You're just amazing I guess is what I am trying to say."

"Well thank you. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I am a very sexual person. I will rarely tell you no if you want to spend time together."

The girls sit there silent and in thought for a few minutes. Finally Kat breaks the silence, "How about I make you an offer that I think you will be interested in?"

Cynthia looking worried asks, "Ok. What is it?"

Kat smiles and says, "I'd like to offer to let you into my world, into my small circle. I offer for you to join in on the experiences and sexual fun that Tif and I enjoy. There is always room for another wonderful female."

Cynthia ponders this for a moment and then asks, "And what is Tif going to say about that?"

"She trusts my opinion. She is also a very giving person. I think she would welcome you with open arms. And of course she thinks you are sexy and would love to get naked with you."

Cynthia blushes and says, "I am interested in her as well."

"And you said you wanted to get laid right? Well. Tif has a way of finding men. So there's that."

"I am interested in expanding my experiences. I feel like I have been so bottled up working on my career."

"Well. We'll gladly help you with that."

Cynthia sits deep in thought. Finally after a few minutes Kat says, "Think about it. Maybe we should set up some one-on-one time with Tif so you can experience another woman and to feel her out on my offer."

Cynthia has a less confident look on her face but finally responds, "Uh. Ok. When?"

"Tonight. There is no time like the present."

"What about you? What about Phillip?"

Kat laughs, "I'll take care of Phillip. You enjoy your evening with Tif."

After a brief moment, Cynthia smiles and shakes her head in agreement. Kat stands up dragging Cynthia with her. They find the other two a few hundred yards down the path watching kids play soccer.

Kat says, "Hey you two. I think we should head back. It has been a long day."

Phillip replies, "We are only 2 stops from your hotel on the trolley. Follow me."

While on the busy trolley, Kat makes eye contact with Tif and indicates that she wants her to go with Cynthia. Tif nods saying she understands.

When they get back to the hotel lobby Kat suggests, "Phillip, I have some ideas for our next adventure. Why don't you buy me an ice cream and I'll tell you all about it."

Phillip looks at Tif who nods her head in agreement. Cynthia takes the opportunity to jump in, "Looks like it's you and me Tif. Let's go talk about our pending work week."

Kat grabs Phillip's hand and leads him in the direction of the ice cream parlor on the other side of the lobby.

Cynthia starts walking toward the elevator and looks back toward Tif and says, "Are you coming?" Tif follows. They get into the elevator with a family of 5 all going to the same floor. Tif keeps looking at Cynthia looking for direction. They finally get to their floor and head toward Cynthia's room. The family stops a few doors short and peels off.

As Cynthia is unlocking the door to her room Tif asks, "What are we doing? We are not actually going to talk about work are we?"

Cynthia closes the door behind Tif, quickly closes the gap and leans in and kisses her. Tif is hesitant for only a moment before she responds. She allows Cynthia to take the lead and drive the passion. Cynthia pulls Tif in tight and intensifies the kiss. Their tongues dance and their lips tango.

Tif runs her hands down Cynthia's back, stopping to squeeze her ass. Cynthia lets out a slight moan in appreciation. Cynthia finally breaks the kiss. They drop their purses and Cynthia reaches in to pull off Tif's blouse. The kissing continues. Tif pulls off Cynthia's blouse. Back together.

As Cynthia slowly guides them over to the bed, each of them loses articles of clothing along the way. By the time Cynthia pushes Tif down on the bed, all she has left on is her sopping wet thong. Cynthia crawls on the bed and lays her almost naked body on top of her. Tif loosely wraps her legs around her and the kissing resumes.

Cynthia takes each of Tif's hands and raises them above her head adopting a dominant position. She breaks the kiss and moves to her neck and then her chest. She continues her journey down until she is eye to eye with Tif's perk tits. Cynthia takes one of her long nipples in her mouth and flicks it several times before moving over to the other. A few times back and forth and then she sucks in almost an entire breast before letting it loose with an audible 'plop'.

Tif tries to bring her hands down but Cynthia holds them firm. She continues her attention to Tif's tits displaying her fascination of her long nipples. She increases the sucking really bringing each nipple to attention. Her tongue is on full tilt, causing a long moan to escape out of Tif. She grips Cynthia tightly with her legs trying to let out some of her building energy.

Several minutes of intense work on Tif finally brings her to a small orgasm. Cynthia celebrates by letting loose of Tif's hands and kissing down her flat stomach. She continues her trail down over Tif's washboard stomach bringing her face next to Tif's sensual privates. First she gently puts her mouth on Tif's covered pussy. She can smell her delight and slightly taste her warmth through the thin fabric of her wet panties. She teases a few more times running her mouth up and down her pussy before she moves over and kisses the inside of Tif's muscular thigh.

Cynthia kisses each side hard a couple more times before sitting up. She reaches down and pulls off Tif's tiny panties and deposits them on the floor. Lightning fast she is back in position, with her face inches away from Tif's bare pussy.

Cynthia runs two fingers up Tif's wet slit pushing her small folds open and exposing her pink clit. She leans in and licks up the length finishing on her bud. This sends a surge up through Tif's body. Cynthia pulls away and licks her lips. She let's out an audible 'Mmmm' and then continues.

For the next several minutes, Cynthia licks and sucks and slurps and prods; enjoying Tif's pussy to the fullest. Tif tries to hold out, but quickly gives way to a small orgasm. The sweet nectar only encourages Cynthia more. She adds a finger to the mix, sliding it in slowly. When she pulls out, she brings it to her mouth to enjoy the sweet flavor. She repeats this over and over teasing Tif and building her to another orgasm.

Cynthia adds a second finger and then moves her mouth back to Tif's small clit. Her tongue flicks while her fingers slowly move in and out. It takes only a few minutes before Tif's body betrays her again. This time she fully lets loose. First the moans get louder. Tif starts mumbling. Then her hands run through Cynthia's hair. She moves her pelvis in motion with Cynthia's mouth. Finally she grunts and her legs start shaking. Cynthia relishes in her spoils and moves to suck in all of the sweet juice Tif gives her.

A few moments after Tif's orgasm subsides, Cynthia kisses Tif's bare skin and then her stomach again as she makes her way back up. First chance, Tif pulls Cynthia in and a passionate engaged kiss begins again. Tif wraps her legs around Cynthia's body and wraps her arms around her shoulders pulling her in closer.

Soon the kiss softens and Cynthia breaks it, sitting up again.

Cynthia starts to talk but stops short when Tif puts a single finger to her mouth. A quite fit and powerful Tif flips Cynthia over easily. With Cynthia lying on her back, Tif is quick to mount. She swiftly pulls off Cynthia's wet panties and climbs between her legs taking control.

Tif quickly leans down and grasps both of Cynthia's breasts in her hands. She looks her in the eye as she tweaks her nipples, sending a charge through Cynthia's body. Slowly breaking eye contact, Tif leans in all the down and flicks one nipple with her tongue. She brings it into her mouth and sucks on it firmly. Then she moves to the other one and repeats the process. Cynthia's nipples harden with the direct attention.

Back and forth Tif goes, increasing the intensity and the pressure on each breast. Cynthia moans and wiggles as the sensations shoot through her body. Tif brings her up to verge of an orgasm and then back off. Then she raises the intensity back up bringing Cynthia up to the brink before letting her down again.

After multiple rounds of this without letting her cum, Tif decides she has pleasured her tits long enough and is ready to move on. Using her tongue to guide a path down the middle of Cynthia's flat stomach she heads down south. At first glance, Tif sees that she is pouring wetness and is already leaving a puddle under her butt.

Tif cannot resist and leans right in. She licks from the bottom of Cynthia's wet slit all the way to the top, stopping each time to lick her lips and enjoy the sauce. Tif does this several more times before settling in on her elbows and really going to work.

On her final pass, Tif stops at the top and pulls Cynthia's clit into her mouth and sucks gently. This sends Cynthia into frenzy. She moans and jolts her pelvis forward several times. Tif sees this and intensifies her pressure trying to bring her to the top. It does not take long before Cynthia's moans get very loud and her legs start to shake.

With Tif keeping her on the brink for so long, her orgasm is huge. She groans loudly, her eyes roll back into her head, and her legs shake. The contractions in her abdomen and her pelvis convulsing are clearly visible. Almost 2 mouthfuls of sweet juice flush into Tif's mouth. She sucks it in and swallows it down quickly.

Tif does not let her fully recover before she continues her tongue lapping. She pushes two fingers nice and deep into Cynthia's swollen pussy. She continues to push her fingers in and out as her tongue works over Cynthia's clit. In less than a minute, Cynthia moans and shakes as another orgasm flows through her body.

Tif never lets up all the way through. Her continued attention extends Cynthia's orgasm. It lasts for what seems like forever before Tif relents. She pulls her fingers out and licks them clean. Then she licks Cynthia up and down gathering all of her sweet reward.

Tif repositions herself on her elbow giving her more leverage. She reenters her two fingers; this time facing up to aim directly at Cynthia's g-spot and quickly picks up the pace. She looks up to see her face while she finger fucks her sweet pussy. Cynthia has her eyes closed and her mouth wide open clearly gasping for air. Then she dives her face back in. Faster and harder her fingers go. Cynthia moans loudly and finally goes stiff and starts squirting juice all over Tif's face. Tif clamps her mouth on to her pussy and sucks down the juicy offering.

After what seems like forever Cynthia finally comes down from her high. Tif pulls off of her pussy, pulls her fingers out and cleans them up. She kisses the insides of Cynthia's thighs and then slowly begins the journey back up. She gently kisses Cynthia's stomach as it rapidly rises and falls as Cynthia tries to recover. She moves past her breasts without stopping up to her neck where she leaves some affectionate sweet nibbles.

Cynthia's eyes remain closed as she reaches up and pulls Tif in. Cynthia kisses her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and finally her mouth. She lingers, the kiss is more sensual than passionate.

When Cynthia breaks the kiss, Tif climbs off of her and lies down beside her. Cynthia recovers for a few more minutes before she starts to talk. Finally she says, "That was the most amazing sexual experience I have ever had."

Tif responds, "I am glad you liked it. I have to be honest. You had me worried when you said you want to talk about work."

Cynthia laughs only a little showing she has not fully recovered yet. She replies, "Well... You know."

Tif says, "I am going to assume you have questions right? Things you wanted to talk about before I rudely interrupted you?"

Cynthia opens her eyes and looks at Tif and replies, "I do. Is that lame of me?"

Tif gets comfortable and responds, "No. Ask away."

The girls spend the next 20 minutes going back and forth about the 'whats' and 'whys' and 'hows'. When Cynthia feels like she has had all of her questions and curiosities met, she says, "You know. Kat thinks the world of you. She speaks higher of you than I think I ever heard anyone speak of another in a casual setting."

Tif blushes a little. She does not know how to respond. Cynthia breaks the silence and says, "I think highly of you as well. Your work has been exemplary, your personality is wonderful and you're sexy as hell."

Tif face gets redder by the second. Cynthia laughs, "I didn't say it to embarrass you. I think you should know. That's all."

Tif replies, "Well. Thank you."

Cynthia continues, "Listen. There is something that Kat and I discussed that I want to talk to you about too."

Tif shakes her head in agreement, "Okay. Go ahead."

Cynthia takes a deep breath and starts, "I told Kat all of this. But I want you to know as well. I like her. I like her a lot. My experience with her last night was eye opening and amazing. I will never go back to the old me. Getting to know her has been a blessing."

She pauses and takes another deep breath. The she continues, "I really like you too. You are amazing. Tonight... Oh My God! I don't even know where to begin."

Cynthia pauses and Tif jumps in, "Well Kat enjoyed her night with you last night as well. And she wants to see more of you. I really enjoyed tonight with you. And I would like to see more of you. If you'll have us of course."

Cynthia looks shocked. She takes a moment and then replies, "If I will have you? You're so funny. Seriously. I don't even know how it would work. I mean you two have something really special. I do not want to interrupt that. I don't want to mess that up."

Tif laughs and says, "There is a few things you should know about Kat and I. First, we love each other dearly, are as close as two people can be, and that will never change. Second, we trust each other and our judgment almost exclusively. And if I think it is okay to bring you into our circle, then she will trust my judgment. Lastly, neither of us is jealous of the other. In fact, it is very much the opposite. We work to include the other person in our individual sex lives. If I find a guy or a girl, we think of how to get the other person involved. We are very giving friends."

Cynthia smiles and she says, "You know Kat said practically the exact same thing."

Tif smiles back and replies, "Then we invite you into our circle. To engage with us at whatever level you are comfortable with. But, and I will speak for Kat in this as well, we require a few things of you."

Cynthia looks nervous. Tif continues, "We will always be honest with you. You need to be honest and trustworthy in return. If you want to do something, say it. If you don't want to do something, say it."

Cynthia shakes her head in agreement. Tif continues, "Please, don't get jealous. Jealousy can put a huge wrinkle in things. Just talk to us if you are feeling something."

"Lastly, no judgment. We will all like our individual things. To each their own."

Cynthia shakes her head in agreement and reaches over and hugs Tif. She says, "Thank you for accepting me. You and Kat really are special. I feel fortunate to have gotten to know you."

Tif and Cynthia talk for a few minutes more before they recognize the time. Tif gets dressed and heads back to her room.

When she walks in, she is surprised to see that Kat is not there. Thinking she and Phillip went off somewhere, she sends her a text.

Tif jumps in the shower to get cleaned up from her evening with Cynthia. When she gets out, she checks her phone. No answer. She sends her another text. She is a little worried.

She sends a text to Phillip. He responds saying that Kat and he parted ways after Cynthia and she left.

No answer. She thinks where else she could be. Richard has left. Not there. Colin... maybe Colin.

12