Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 05.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sends a text to Colin. She waits. No answer.

Finally she decides to go to Colin's room. She couldn't be anywhere else she thinks.

She rings the doorbell. Waits...

Finally the door opens. It is Kat. She answers the door. She is mostly naked. She let's Tif in and remarks, "Sorry. I fell asleep. Let me get dressed and we can head back in a minute."

While Kat is getting dressed, She sees Colin sacked out on the bed, naked as the day he was born. She can't wait to hear about this.

Once they get back to their room, Kat comments that she needs a shower. Tif sits on the toilet so they can talk.

Tif says, "So what happened with you and Phillip? He says you guys parted when Cynthia and I left."

Kat responds, "Yeah. I asked Phillip if he wanted a nightcap. He said you had absolutely worn him out and he needed sleep."

Tif smiles and reflects on how much she had worked him over the weekend.

Kat continues, "So how did it go with you and Cynthia?"

Tif replies, "Really really well. I agree with you, she is somewhat of a natural. She was very into it with limited hesitancy. I made her squirt."

Kat laughs, "You dirty girl."

Tif laughs too, "I like her a lot. Hey... I wanted to mention something to you."

Kay says, "Yeah?"

"I ... Uh ... told her that I like her and that I wanted to spend more time with her."

Kat affirms, "Yeah?"

Tif continues, "Apparently you had told her the same thing."

Kat affirms again, "Yeah, I did."

"I told her that we would include her in more things and I guess include her in our circle a little more. She is a great person who is envious of our relationship and just wants to be involved. I hope you are not mad."

Kat replies, "Totally not mad Tif. I trust your instinct. I feel the same way. I'd like to spend more time with her and include her in things. I enjoy her."

Kat finishes her shower and then shuts off the water. She dries off, dries her hair, and gets ready for bed. Tif and her lie in bed talking...

Tif asks, "So how did you end up in Colin's room and what happened?"

Kat starts, "Well after Phillip tapped out, I headed back to our room. The longer I sat here, the hungrier I got, if you know what I mean."

Tif nods in understanding.

Kat continues, "So I thought about all of my options. For a while I thought about going downstairs and trying to find a guy. But I'm not quite keen on that. Then it hit me... Colin. So I reached out to him. He was excited to see me so there you go."

Tif sits up and asks, "And then what happened. Come on, give me the details girl!"

Kat takes a deep breath and starts, "So I get to Colin's room and he is chilling wearing some gym shorts and a tank top. As soon as I walk in he let me know that he had taken a shower. I appreciate that. Anyway, I ask him how he is doing and he says he is doing okay. But he confesses to me that he is horny as hell. So I suggested we get right to it."

Tif responds, "Okay. I can't wait to hear this. Because you did not answer your phone so something happened."

Kat laughs, "Well. I was tired. Anyway. I ask him if he wanted to touch me. He excitedly responded yes. So we kissed and made out and undressed each other. Tif, it was great. He touched me without being prompted. He showed confidence. I needed to help him a little with technique. But it was great to see his progress."

Tif smiles and asks, "Good to hear. So did he get you all hot and horny?"

"Indeed. Once I gave him some pointers on how I like to be touched, he was great. He was very thorough. He squeezed my breasts and licked and sucked my nipples. He was firm but not too much. He made my nipples hard and excited. In fact, you can see they still are."

Kat pulls her shirt off to show her big breasts. She tweaks her nipples a little showing they are still standing at attention.

Tif responds, "I like. I like. Keep going. What happened next?"

"Okay. So when we were kissing he rubbed his hands all up and down my body, squeezing my ass a time or two. I think you taught him that. Well, I rolled back a little opening up my front again. I wanted him to touch me and I wanted to play with him. I reached down and felt his manhood. It was hard as a rock as you would expect."

Tif takes her shirt off and crawls in bed.

Kat continues, "I guided his hand down to my pussy and placed his fingers appropriately. He let me guide him. I moved his fingers around my pussy and pushed two fingers inside. Then I let him massage my clit. I was so wet Tif."

Tif asks, "So how did Colin respond? Did he enjoy it? Or was he crazy nervous?"

"He enjoyed it a lot. Maybe too much. He let me know a few minutes in that he was about to pop."

"And did he?"

"When he let me know, I rolled him over on his back and went down on him. He was leaking yummy pre-cum all over the place. It only took him a minute or so after I put my mouth on him to blow. He had a really huge cumshot. I guess he had not had an orgasm since you were with him a couple days ago. Not to leave out any details, I swallowed his cum down and enjoyed every drop of it."

Tif smiles and asks, "So I cannot imagine that made you so tired you fell asleep. What else happened?"

"Okay. So with Colin's pressure released, he asked me if we could keep going? I said sure. He told me that he had been researching going down on a girl and that he wanted to try on me. I told him of course."

Tif's smile gets bigger.

Kat continues, "So I lie on my back, he kisses me again and then kisses down my chest. He stops at my tits and gives them some attention. Then he kissed down my stomach. I spread my legs open wide for him. He paused to look at my pussy. I asked him if he liked what he saw. He replied saying that it looked delicious.

"Then he went to town Tif. He was heavy with his tongue and enjoyed every little ripple I have. He flicked my clit and gently fingered my wet hole. Tif, he gave me an orgasm in less than 5 minutes. He sucked down my juices and kept going. When he pushed two fingers in, I thought I was going to lose my mind. He was great Tif. He gave me 3 orgasms orally before I finally pulled him back up to me."

Tif replies, "That's great Kat. I can't wait to experience this myself."

Kat continues, "So that is not the big news. Listen. So I pull him back up to me. He is mostly lying on top of me now. My legs are still spread. He is positioned in between. He asks me if he did a good job. I tell him that it was amazing. He wants to debrief. But I tell him that he has made me incredibly horny. I let him know that he has a huge erection slotted on top of my wet pussy. He asks what he can do to help me out. I ask him if he is ready for sex."

Tif perks up, "Sex Kat? You asked him if he was ready for sex? You? Sex? With Colin?"

Kat grins and says, "Yes Tif. And we did it. Colin is no longer a virgin."

Tif is shocked, "Oh my god. Really? How did it go down? Tell me!"

Kat continues, "So I ask him if he is ready for sex. He paused to think about it. While he was thinking, I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him in close. He was super hard again. I aligned his erection in between the tiny folds of my wet pussy and rubbed."

Tif says, "That is cheating. No man can resist that."

"I know. But anyway, I look up at him and tell him that I want to feel him inside me; that I want to make him feel good. He asked me if it would change our friendship. I said it would make it better etc etc. He was concerned about whether he needed a condom. I told him that I would prefer him without; that I wanted to feel him cum inside me. He asked about birth control etc. Tif, I guess we should have had all of these conversations before being in the moment. He kept wanting to ask administrative questions and I was horny and wanted him to slide inside me."

Tif laughs and agrees, "Yeah we should have."

Kat continues, "So finally he agrees. I tell him to position himself at my wet entrance and slowly push in. He does. I am not sure if I was over the top horny or what, but his cock felt amazing. He pushed in a couple inches the first time. Then he went in and out several times until he was 5 or 6 inches in. It was only a few minutes later when he told me that he was going to cum. I arched my hips a little more and pulled him in deeper and told him that I was going to cum with him."

Tif starts touching her pussy and squeezing a nipple. She comments, "This is so hot Kat. Did you guys cum together?"

"Yes! Oh my god it was such a turn-on. I was really close even before he entered me. But when his cock started pulsing and I felt his cum hit the inside of my pussy, I let it go. Our parts pulsed together for a while."

Tif starts masturbating harder.

Kat continues, "So as our mutual orgasm finished up, I pulled him deeper and he kept fucking me. I felt so full with his entire length inside me. He was hitting all the right spots. We both had one more orgasm in that position. Then we changed. I rolled him over on his back and straddled him. He looked a little concerned, but I leaned down and kissed him. I reassured him that he was making me feel good.

"I rode him Tif. I went up and down hard, pounding his big dick inside me until I had another orgasm. I had so much pent up sexual energy. I leaned down and kissed him some more. I started grinding him until it sent both of us into another orgasmic bliss."

Kat recognizes that Tif is getting close. She gets out of bed and walks over to her friend and starts sucking on her sensitive nipple. This sends Tif over the edge to her own orgasm. Kat lies her down and puts her mouth on her friend's leaky pussy. She licks up her prize and moves her way back up. After sharing a kiss, Tif tells her friend thank you.

Kat says, "So all in all, I had a half dozen orgasms. Colin came in my pussy like 5 or 6 times. Do you want it? I saved it for you."

Tif smiles and says, "I would love it."

Kat climbs on top and hovers over her best friend's face. Tif attaches herself to Kat's pussy and starts licking and sucking. Kat frigs her clit hard moaning and gyrating. Within a couple minutes, she has an orgasm. With each orgasmic pulse, she sends a glob of Colin's cum to Tif's open waiting mouth. A few minutes later, Tif cleans up her best friend's pussy and Kat dismounts.

Kat returns to her bed and Tif comments, "Colin does have nice cum. Maybe it is enhanced by your sweet pussy. What do you think bestie?

Kat smiles and says, "I like his cum. But then, well, I just like cum as you know."

They say good night to each other. They both get comfortable in their beds. They close their eyes wondering what the next week in London is going to bring them.

12