Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Kat's Final week in London.
15.7k words
4.84
5.7k
7
0

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter six: Kat's Final Week in London

This is module two, chapter six. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter five Kat spent the weekend in London. Chapter six is the continuation. Note: There are accompanying stories on the Tif timeline that coincide with this. Specifically "Tif fucks three guys at once" aligns with the first night, "Tif finally has sex with Colin" aligns with the second night, "Tif fucks Jacques" aligns with the third night.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------

After a busy, but thrilling weekend, it was time for the girls to go back to work. They meet Cynthia downstairs early for breakfast.

Cynthia smiles as Kat and Tif approach the table. After exchanging greetings, Cynthia starts in, "So, ladies... I have a couple confessions to make."

Both Kat and Tif lean forward very interested.

Cynthia continues, "First, seeing both of you is making me wet right now. I am so attracted to you two. If we didn't have to go to work..."

Kat blushes a little. Tif reveals a big smile.

Cynthia continues, "And second, I want to thank both of you for accepting me and letting me be a small part of your wonderfulness."

Kat responds, "The pleasure is ours as well."

Tif laughs and says, "Well I expect there will be lots of pleasure."

They all laugh. Kat continues, "Cynthia if you are going to be part of our happenings, I think it is important for us to discuss a few sexual characteristics about each of us and get an understanding of each others desires and wants. It will help guide us when we are thinking about how to bring pleasure into the other persons life."

Tif nods in agreement but Cynthia seems confused.

Kat explains, "I will start. For me, a key sexual characteristic about me is that I absolutely love cum. I need it. In fact, if I do not have some each day, I start to get sick, like I am having withdrawals."

Cynthia leans forward and asks, "You need it? Like you need to ingest it?"

"Yes. I need to swallow some man juice every day to satisfy this need."

"And how did you come to realize this?"

"I think it was after the first time I had it. Like something clicked. A couple days later I started to have something similar to hunger pains in my stomach. I ended up swallowing some cum the next morning and I instantly felt better. Then it was trial and error."

Cynthia pulls back and says, "Well, that seems like an inconvenient sexual characteristic to have."

Kat smiles and says, "It is from time to time. But as you might imagine, it is not hard for me to find a willing guy. And Tif has been very helpful in this space."

Cynthia leans forward again and says, "And how has Tif been helpful. She does not have a dick. I know this for a fact."

Tif laughs and says, "Yes you do. You see one of my key characteristics is that I love sex. Like a lot. I want sex every day. And my horniness goes on overdrive if I don't get some dick after a day or so."

Cynthia asks, "What do you do when you have your period every month?"

Tif replies, "Well, that is hard every month. Sometimes I find a guy that will do it anyway. Or I will do anal."

Cynthia looks a little shocked, "You do anal?"

Tif replies, "Yeah. I love anal. Sometimes it is my preference."

Cynthia still looking surprised asks, "No kidding? Doesn't it hurt? Isn't it crazy dirty?"

"Anal sex doesn't hurt if you are relaxed, unless the guy is huge. And the more you do it the easier it is to relax. Related to being dirty, I prepare myself every morning by doing a water enema and cleaning myself out."

"You do it every day?"

"You never know what the day is going to offer."

Kat laughs. Cynthia looks a little worried.

Tif continues, "Listen. I may be more promiscuous than the average female, but I don't pick up random guys. Usually I have some association with them."

Kat jumps in, "Let me give you an example that will bring this all together. You remember Phillip?"

Cynthia nods her head and says, "The concierge and our tour guide."

Kat shakes her head in agreement and continues, "Yeah. So anyway, we sought him out when we got here and talked to him for a day or two early in the week."

Tif jumps in, "And then Kat asked him if he would be our tour guide and when he needed some convincing, she gave him a blowjob."

Cynthia jumps in, "And that was what I smelled on your breath when you got to dinner late that night?"

Kat responds, "Indeed it was. Anyway, where I was going, is that over the course of the next few days through this weekend, I gave him a few more blowjobs which helped meet my need for cum."

Tif jumps in again, "And I fucked him a few times, meeting my need for sex."

Cynthia goes quiet as she processes this.

Tif breaks the silence and says, "Cynthia, we discussed not being judgmental."

Cynthia responds, "I am not being judgmental at all. If anything I am being jealous. The excitement of sucking a new guys dick and him cumming in my mouth. Or fucking a new guy sounds really thrilling."

Kat replies, "Well, not to sound whoreish, but this is kinda what we do. We proactively hunt for opportunities to have fun sexual experiences under our terms."

Cynthia asks Kat, "Do you ever fuck any of these guys?"

Kat replies, "Very rarely. Although I will tell you that I believe I am going to start opening up and doing it more."

Cynthia asks Tif, "And do you ever blow a guy and swallow his cum?"

Tif replies, "If we are doing a threesome, I always let Kat have it. If I am by myself and I know that Kat is hungry and may want some when I see her at night, then I will ask the guy to cum in my pussy. But I enjoy a good load in my mouth like most girls."

Cynthia looks shocked, "Wait, you let a guy cum in your pussy for Kat? I don't understand."

Tif looks at Kat who nods her head. She continues, "So, I know that Kat has this need. So I consciously consider how I can help. One way to do this is if I am with a guy and Kat is not there. I want him to cum inside me. I try not to let any leak out. Then when I see Kat later, I can give it to her."

Cynthia still looks puzzled, "How do you give it to her?"

Tif answers, "So the best position is for her to lie on her back and I will straddle her face. I will push the cum out using gravity, my abs, and my kegal muscles. We have learned over the last year that if I have an orgasm it will almost all come out instantly."

Kat adds on, "So I will usually lick her pussy and bring her to an orgasm. And the yummy goodness will slide out into my waiting mouth."

Cynthia smiles and says, "Fascinating. I would love to try that some time."

Kat asks, "Which part? The giving or the getting?"

Cynthia sparks right up, "Both! Well, not at the expense of you getting what you need Kat."

The girls laugh. Kat asks Cynthia, "So what are one or two of your key sexual characteristics?"

Cynthia thinks for a moment. She finally responds, "I don't think I have any. I mean I have only officially been bi-sexual for a couple days. I like sex a lot. I like giving blowjobs a lot. I almost always like a man to cum in my mouth. So ... Uhh..."

Tif interrupts, "I assume you have never done anal?"

"No. But I have had a couple guys do some anal play with their fingers."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. I mean I did not think about taking it any further. But I enjoyed what he was doing."

Kat asks, "What about threesomes or more?"

Cynthia says, "I have never had a threesome but I am interested. Wait... did you say more? Like more than two other people with yourself?"

Kat replies, "Yes. I have been with 4 guys at once before."

Tif adds, "And you had that crazy orgy in Hawaii."

Cynthia jumps in, "A crazy orgy. Do tell."

Kat replies, "I'll give you the whole rundown some other time. But there were 6 or 7... no I think 8 guys and two other girls."

Tif adds, "I was jealous. Anyway, I have had multiple occasions with multiple people with both girls and guys or just guys."

Cynthia shakes her head. Tif asks again, "Are you judging over there?"

Cynthia replies, "No. Not at all. I have repressed my sexual urges for so long. It is refreshing to see sexy young women empowering themselves and going and getting what they want. And I am super excited to be included."

Kat and Tif both smile.

Kay asks, "So what do you want to do first? There are lots of options."

Cynthia replies, "I don't know. Everything sounds exciting at the moment. I am already horny just talking about it. How do you girls focus on being great at work and everything else and still be horny and sexual all the time?"

Kat replies, "It takes great discipline. We are very fortunate to have a mentor."

Cynthia asks, "You have a mentor?"

Kat and Tif look at each other. Just then George and Colin walk up. George says, "Good morning ladies. May we join you?"

Kat says, "Sure. But we only have about 15 minutes before we need to head to the office. We are supposed to meet the infamous Jacques this morning. Does anyone know anything about him?"

Cynthia replies, "I have worked with him on a couple initiatives but I have never met him in person. He seemed like a very charismatic guy. He is from France and came to UK to live for a few years to help Oliver grow our international presence. He has an MBA in international business I believe."

George jumps in, "He seems pretty smart and is well versed on all the major functions. And he knows each countries nuances. He will be quite valuable to this effort."

The group continues with small talk while the guys finish their breakfast and head into the office. On the walk to the office, Kat falls back and asks Colin if he is doing okay.

Colin replies, "I am doing fantastic. I slept like a baby. I have spent some time this morning considering what happened and I have come to a realization."

Kat asks, "And what is that Colin?"

Colin says, "I am really happy. I thought I would be worried. I thought I would overanalyze it. I thought I would tear myself down and convince myself that what happened was not good and that I didn't deserve it. Or I thought I would be freaking out thinking that you and Tif are going off to school and that I am going to be alone again."

Colin pauses and Kat asks, "And did all of those thoughts happen?"

Colin responds, "Yeah, all of them. And you know what? I let my happiness flow through."

Colin stops causing Kat to stop as well. He lets a little space grow between them and the rest of the group. Then he looks at Kat and says, "I get it now. I get what you and Tif have been trying to do. And I appreciate it immensely. You have hand held me through the experiences I needed and was not confident enough to do on my own. You were patient with me and I appreciate that."

Kat stands there smiling. Colin continues, "But last night was a breakthrough. I think finally having sex and having it be such a wonderful experience with a super awesome person, broke me through this self imposed barrier."

Kat's smile gets bigger. Colin continues, "You are incredible. Tif has been incredible. If it is okay with you, I'd like to keep seeing you both for a little while until you go off to school in whatever capacity you'll have me. I'd like to continue to get some practice in and try new things and build my confidence."

Kat shakes her head in agreement and says, "Of course Colin. I am so glad to hear you say this. I am so happy for you. Of course we will still spend time with you. You are wonderful and we enjoy you."

Colin relies, "Awesome. Let's get ourselves into the office and we can figure it out later."

They walk fast and catch up to the group just as they walk into the building.

The group walks into the conference room and joins the local UK folks. Oliver asks Sten to walk the group through the plan for the week. Throughout his presentation he asks Tif for details and confirmation several times. As the presentation is winding down the conference room door opens. A man walks in and says, "Thank you Sten. That was probably a very long-winded explanation to say we are ready to go international. Excellent work team."

He continues, "My name is Jacques for those of you that do not know me. I am not sure what my title is but I am really good at everything related to Europe. I have lived in multiple countries and have an MBA in international business. So anytime these guys need to do something in any of the other countries, they call me. I am currently based here in London though I find myself in other countries doing work more often than not."

Kat, Tif, and Cynthia all exchange approving looks.

Jacques continues, "I am up to date on your work. Thank you to Tif for making it available to me."

He continues, "I want to make one change to the schedule Sten presented. I think we can move everything forward a day and be done by Thursday. Then we can head to Germany on Friday instead of Saturday and I can show the group my favorite spots and allow them to enjoy the weekend."

Sten asks, "And how can we do that? I don't think that is possible."

Jacques looks at Tif and asks, "Tif do you have any ideas? You know this schedule and all the pieces right?"

Tif answers explaining that there are a few items that are considered dependencies in the plan that could wait or be done in parallel. She also goes on to explain that the longest pole item in the schedule is owned by Harry and George."

The group looks at Harry and George. Tif continues, "I think if Kat and I chip in we could get it done by dinner time or thereabouts. That would make it possible."

Harry and George look at each other and agree.

Jacques looks at Sten and says, "You could learn from her you know. Anyway, it looks like it is feasible. Let's get to it."

The team breaks into functional groups. Kat and Tif join in with Harry and George. A few hours later, Oliver brings in lunch so that the group can keep moving.

Around 2 pm, Oliver returns to the conference room and says, "Alright folks. You have been heads down for hours. Lets take a break and get some fresh air."

Everyone stops what they are doing and head outside to the park across the street. Kat and Tif walk over to a table across the plaza. They barely get started in conversation when Jacques walks up, "Hello Ladies. I hope you are enjoying this fine English weather."

The girls look up and smile. Tif asks, "How did you know that I would be able to provide detail for an alternate schedule?

Jacques continues, "I have heard a lot about you two. I'm also very keen on detail. I saw the work that you put into the plan. There were things in that plan that were different than the normal ones I see from Sten, so I ascertained that it had to be you. You were also detailed and conscious enough to make sure you sent it to me. I know Sten and well..."

Kat pops up, "What have you heard about us and who did you hear it from?"

Jacques responds, "Let me start by saying I am a very forward person. Call it the French in me. I am a busy person that is always moving on something. So I don't have time to beat around the bush."

Kat and Tif both nod and wait for him to continue.

"Richard and I are good friends. Early in my career we crossed paths and we got along well. Then he reached out to me saying he was coming to France, where I lived at the time, and that he wanted to see me. He came and we partied and a friendship was made. A couple years later, he offered me a job. I have been here ever since."

Kat and Tif look at each other and then Kat asks, "And what did Richard tell you about us?"

"Again, being frank, he told me you two were special. That both of you were very sharp and very capable. From a work perspective that I am to challenge you and help you rise to the occasion."

There was a small pause by Jacques to let that sync in.

"For you Kat, he told me that you were made of the same fabric that he and I are; the complicated mixture of confidence, intellect, charisma, and work ethic. He told me that you could do anything that you want to do and that we are to become great friends and colleagues."

Jacques continues, "And for you Tif, he told me in addition to your skills, passion, and work ethic, that you were one of the most caring and loyal people he has ever met."

Tif smiles and looks at Kat who smiles back.

"He also told me that you two are best friends and nearly inseparable."

Kat says, "Okay. So far so good. What else do you know about us?"

Jacques looks toward the office and sees people heading back in. He replies, "A lot more. But it will have to wait as we need to head back in."

Then Jacques starts to walk away. He stops as the girls are getting up. He looks back and says, "By the way, I spoke to Phillip this morning. Nice weekend you had. It's a small world isn't it?"

He turns and walks off toward the office.

As they walk back to the office, Tif asks Kat, "Do you think he told him about all the sex stuff from this weekend?"

Kat thinks for a few moments and responds, "We have to assume and be prepared for Jacques knowing everything about our sex lives, experiences, preferences."

Tif asks, "And how would he know all of that?"

Kat says, "Well he talked to Phillip. And the association was made. I am sure he didn't just tell him about the sight seeing. Also, he is a good friend of Richard. Richard told him things about us already and encouraged him to get to know us better. And that one comment about us being of the same fabric leads me to believe that Jacques may be in the know about the sex house, the sex lives of Richard and Steph, and of us."

Tif replies as they walk back into the office, "That makes sense."

The group sits down in the conference room, Jacques heads to the front and asks for an update.

Harry replies that they are putting the finishing touches on the set up and that they need a few more hours to test it. Jacques nods in agreement and says, "Excellent. Cynthia, can you please head upstairs and work with Beth Grace and her team? They need to set up the reporting."

Cynthia agrees and grabs her computer and leaves the conference room.

Jacques continues, "Tif, can you please sit with Sten and finish the plan for the other sites? He needs all the help he can get."

Tif nods and heads out of the room.

"Kat, can you work with Colin and make sure the equipment order is placed for all of our sites as we discussed and let me know immediately so I can approve it? Germany needs to be expedited, as we will be there next week. Oliver has left for the day so I will be in his office."

Kat and Colin both shake their heads in agreement and the group gets to work. A number of hours pass and finally a lady comes in with a cart. There are several dishes for dinner. The 5 left in the conference room hungrily fill their plates and eat.

Soon after, Harry announces that they are done with what they needed to get done today and were stopping for the day. A half an hour later, Cynthia walks into the conference room. She comments that the reporting requirements are written and now submitted to IT. She asks Colin and Kat how much they have left. Colin responds that they only have to set up the approval routing.

Colin finishes that up while Kat and Cynthia talk. Cynthia mentions that she is tired and can't wait to take a shower and crash. Colin tells them he is done. He offers to walk by and tell procurement it is ready if Kat will let Jacques know. They all stand and pack up. Kat tells them to head onto the hotel and that she will gather up Tif and head back with her.