Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat gazes at his erection in front of her. It is very long and big, probably at least 9 inches. She briefly imagines him as a young stud pleasuring every woman in sight.

Kat reaches out and grips his manhood and starts stroking it. George moans immediately. She leans in and takes a few inches in her mouth. She applies a little pressure and rubs her tongue on the underbelly of his shaft. She pulls off slowly and strokes his manhood again.

George expresses, "It's been so long. I have forgotten."

Kat licks up and down his shaft and along the sides. She slides her mouth down deep and leaves a saliva trail on the way out. With his cock well lubricated she concentrates on developing a rhythm stroking the base of his cock. Once she is satisfied she slides her mouth back down over the top halfway down. George groans and lets a comment escape, 'fuck that is good.'

Kat removes her hand and slides her mouth father down his shaft. Within a half dozen strokes, she feels his pubes tickle her nose. George groans as Kat deepthroats him. It takes only a few minutes before George comments, "I'm going to cum."

Kat pulls off of his cock and immediately starts stroking him. She replies, "Give it to me. Give me that cum. I want it."

Kat sees his legs tighten and his hips rotate. She puts her mouth back over his big crown just in time. A gush of cum pours into Kat's mouth. It's too much and some escapes out the sides and drops on her tits. She swallows. George grunts as the second gush fills her mouth. She swallows quickly again. The next one fills her mouth again. George grunts again as she swallows his offering down. Several more waves fill Kat's mouth and flow down her throat.

Finally the torrent stops. Kat sucks him in and cleans up his manhood. She reluctantly lets him go. She looks up at George who has a shocked look on his face. He takes a few steps back and sits in the office chair. Kat uses her finger to gather up the cum on her tits and brings it to her mouth. She gets up and sits on the bed.

After a few moments of silence George finally says, "That was unbelievable."

Kat responds, "I am glad you liked it. Do you feel better?"

"I feel amazing. Do you know the last time I went down on a woman or a woman gave me a blowjob?"

Kat nods her head no. George continues, "It has to have been 15 years at least. As you can imagine, my wife and I don't do that anymore. I am not sure what happened."

Kat responds, "I very much enjoyed it. You are quite talented in that area and by the way you are very well endowed and that was quite a load."

George sits there in amazement for a minute and finally replies, "I can't believe you took all of me in your mouth and then when I came, you swallowed it all."

"Yeah. I like doing both of those things."

George and Kat linger for a few more minutes before George finally says, "Well Kat. As much as I enjoyed this adventure, we need to be downstairs at 6 am and this old man needs his sleep."

Kat laughs and stands up. As she gets dressed she says, "Old man. Whatever."

Before Kat leaves, George stops her at the door. He looks her in the eyes and says, "Thank you for coming over tonight. I promise not to be weird if you promise not to be weird."

Kat nods her head and gently kisses George good night before walking out the door. She barely gets in the room before Tif runs up to her, "What happened? What happened? You were gone a long time. What happened?"

Kat walks past her into the room and turns around. She says, "I will tell you all about it while I take a shower."

Kat tells her all the details about what just happened with George. As they cuddle down in their blankets about to go to sleep Tif comments, "I am curious what next week is going to bring."

Kat yawns and replies, "Opportunities Tif. Opportunities."