Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.1

Story Info
Kats weekend in Germany part 1.
10.8k words
4.74
4.2k
5
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter seven Part one: Kat's Weekend in Germany

This is module two, chapter seven. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter six Kat spent her final week in London. Chapter seven is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

The group from America gathers for breakfast in the hotel lobby early Friday morning. It's been a long busy week and the yawns are more prevalent than conversation. Jacques comes into the restaurant just as people are finishing up and asks if everyone is ready to go.

Everyone looks at each other and nods in agreement. They grab their bags and head out to the street. Tif notices that his driver has a different car than he night before. This one is much larger and will fit all 6 of them and their luggage. "To the airport please," Jacques says to his driver.

Once they board the plane, most of the group sleeps through the short flight from London to Frankfurt. After gathering their bags and getting through customs, there are happy to see two guys holding signs with their names on them.

Jacques walks over to the men and shakes their hands and turns to the group and says, "The tall one here is Stefan. The other well-stocked gentleman is Lukas. These two guys will be our escorts while we are in Germany. As we will talk about shortly, we will be splitting up for parts of each day and one of these guys will accompany whoever needs him the most. They will also be able to provide us any ancillary items we need while we are here."

Handshakes and business cards are shared around. Upon getting to the curb, the guys jump in one vehicle while the girls get in the other.

Once the car starts moving Cynthia leans over and asks Kat, "How are you and Tif going to get your special needs met while we are here?"

Kat replies, "The same way we did in London. We will check out the consierge, the front desk person, we may be able to induce our escorts, I think we have Jacques for part of the time, and we can check out the locals in the office. I am confident that opportunities will present themselves."

The group finally arrives at the hotel and checks in. Jacques comments, "I have some things to do to prepare for tomorrow and for the coming week. You have a little time to have some lunch before you need to go. One of these guys are going to take you out to and couple sightseeing places so enjoy. I will see you all in the morning."

Once Jacques is gone Kat addresses the rest of the group, "Lunch in the hotel restaurant in 20 minutes?"

Everyone nods, checks their watches, and disperses to their rooms to get settled. 15 minutes later Kat and Tif come back down. Kat comments, "I think you should go do your magic with the front desk person and see if you can get a roster or some lay of the land here. Maybe get some information about the consierges. I will head into the restaurant and get us a table and do some sleuthing there."

Kat walks into the hotel restaurant and tells the hostess that she wants a table for 5. She is led to a table toward the back of the restaurant. A few minutes later a waiter comes over and says, "guten tag. My name is Johan. Looks like you are waiting for other people?"

Kat replies, "I am. While we are waiting can you tell me something?"

"Yes ma'am. What would you like to know?"

"You see my colleagues and I will be here all week and a couple of my female collegues and I will likely be interested in some male companionship at some point. Would you be interested?"

"Well... uhh... I am not sure I have ever had a young lady ask me something so direct so quickly. Clearly you are attractive. I could just... why hello."

Tif arrives and stops his answer mid-sentence. "Hi. How are you?"

Jonah responds, "I am doing well thank you. Um... your friend here was just asking me about my interest in spending time with her and I guess you and one more was it?"

Tif replies, "Yes. We have one more. She is hot too. What was your answer? I missed it."

He fumbles a bit but finally says, "I would be a fool to say no. I would be happy to make myself available. I'll make sure you get my contact before you leave. Let me get you some water."

After he leaves Kat asks, "Any luck with the front desk girl?"

Tif replies, "She told me that most of the staff here are female or old. She did suggest that we talk to Johan the waiter. Is our waiters name Johan?"

"It is. I guess he's our guy then."

George, Colin, and Cynthia join them right after. Johan returns to take their order.

Lunch is quick, but still appetizing. It is not quite 30 minutes later when Lukas walks into the restaurant and asks them if they are ready to go. Within 10 minutes they pay the bill and are in the car.

Lukas drives them to Grüneburgpark, a huge open-air park, to enjoy the weather and to walk off lunch. People head off into their own small groups looking into whatever interests them. Kat asks Lukas if he would go for a walk with her. He happily obliges.

Once they are a wee bit away from the rest of the group Kat asks, "Can you explain to me more specifically what services you and Stefan are expected to offer our group while we are here?"

"Of course Kat. In short we are to provide you anything you need while you are here. Anything from medical attention, to driving you to and from your work locations, to the places you will be dining, to sight seeing locations this weekend. Anything really."

"Is that all? What if we need something physical? I mean you look to be in excellent shape."

"We are also trained to be your bodygaurds should we need to protect you as well."

Kat laughs and says, "That's good to know. But what if we want a lover and not a fighter?"

Lukas smiles and responds, "Stefan and I can be of service in that department as well. Whatever your heart desires."

The rest of the walk Kat grills him on local norms and cultural nuances of the German people. By the time they rejoin the group, they are ready for the next location.

Lukas drives them to a popular German Biergarten, an outdoor area filled with beer, food, and entertainment. They are here to continue to enjoy the outdoor weather, some traditional German pub food, and of course some bier. There is some live music and a dance area toward the outermost portion of the seating area.

Cythia works her way over to sit next to Kat and Tif and asks, "I saw you walking and talking with Lukas. Were you hunting?"

Kat smiles and replies, "I am always hunting."

Cynthia and Tif both laugh in response. Cynthia continues, "I mean is he going to be a good prospect? Am I going to be eating his cum out of your pussy this week?"

Kat replies, "Oh. It's like that is it? Maybe it will be Tif's pussy. Or it might be me eating it out of your pussy. One never knows."

Cynthia sighs and says, "Oh I hope so. Although I think I am more attracted to Stefan. By the way, where is Stefan?"

"I assume he is driving Jacques wherever he needed to go. I wonder what he is doing?"

"He said he needed to prepare something for tomorrow. We are supposed to be sightseeing again tomorrow and it is supposed to be some of his favorite spots so that has to be it."

After a few hours they have had their fill of food and drink and fatigue starts to set in on the group. Lukas sees this and suggests they head back to the hotel and call it a day. They get back to the hotel and all split to go to their respective rooms. Kat and Tif are sharing a room as usual.

Once the girls are in their room Kat comments, "I am getting quite hungry."

Without thinking Tif reponds, "We just ate and drank a ton Kat. How can you possibly be hungry?"

"I'm not talking about food hungry. I need some man juice."

The girls head back downstairs to see what is available on the man buffet. The concierge is an older lady. The front desk duo is both women. They head to the restaurant and see that Johan is no longer there. There are several families and a couple tables of women. There are two much older guys sitting alone at the otherwise empty bar.

Kat approaches a much older bartender and asks, "Where are all the handsome men? I was hoping to have some thrilling conversation."

The bartender replies, "First off it is Friday night. Tourists and business travelers are usually leaving here on Friday, not arriving. Plus, it is early yet hon. Most of the younger men are not going to get here for a couple more hours. It is Friday night and all."

Kat thanks him and heads back over to meet Tif. "Any luck," Tif asks.

"None. He said that the pickens are going to be slim and those pickens are not going to be here for a few more hours."

They head back up to their room to consider their options. After sitting in their room for a few minutes in frustrated thought, Kat comments, "I love your pussy Tif. But I need some dick and some tasty cum. My pains are getting stronger."

"Let me text Colin and you text George. We'll see if we can get some action there."

They both do and wait. While they wait, they busy themselves with preparing for the workweek. A couple hours pass and neither man has responded to the texts. Finally Kat asks, "What are we going to do? I am going to be grouchy as hell tomorrow morning if I don't get fed."

Tif replies, "It has been a couple hours. We could go downstairs and see what the slim pickens look like."

Kat sighs deeply. Just then there is a knock at the door. Kat looks through the peephole and then opens the door. Lukas walks in and says, "Good evening ladies. I was just politely reminded that I am to tend to all of your needs, especially the first night or two until you get settled. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Kat and Tif look at each other and smile. Tif comments, "There is something we could use your help with."

Kat leads him over to the bed and Tif follows. They stop short and Kat leans in and kisses him. As their kiss turms more passionate, Tif drops to her knees and starts to unbutton Lukas's pants. Tif pulls his pants and boxers down releasing a lengthy half erect piece of manhood. She reaches out and grips his cock and slowly strokes it. It is not long before his 9 inches is fully erect. She quietly gasps before she leans in and puts his erection in her mouth.

The suction on his cock causes Lukas to break his kiss with Kat. He moans and looks down at Tif. Kat pulls away and starts to pull her shirt off. Lukas pulls his shirt off and throws it on the floor. Tif wraps a hand around his thick shaft and matches the pace she has going with her mouth. Kat pulls off her bra releasing her big tits.

Lukas pulls Kat back in and leans down and pulls a tit into his mouth. Kat runs her hands through his hair and moans. Tif continues to blow him as Lukas moves over to the other tit. After a few moments, Kat pulls from Lukas and drops to her knees next to Tif.

Tif pulls off of his cock and leans over and kisses Kat. Lukas looks down and watches his two love dolls kiss each other in front of his massive erection. Once the kiss is broken Kat looks at the massive cock in front of her eyes. Tif comments, "You can have some but don't make him cum yet. I need him to fuck me with that monster."

Kat nods and happily slides her mouth down his unit. Lukas moans and closes his eyes fully taking in Kat's oral pleasure. Kat slowly works him over making sure to enjoy his cock but not make him cum.

Tif stands up and removes her clothes. Once she is naked she taps Kat on the shoulder letting her know it is time. Kat reluctantly pulls his cock out of her mouth and lets it go.


Tif leads Lukas the last few feet to the bed and pushes him down on his back. He pushes himself back to the middle of the bed. Tif follows him and climbs on top of him quickly. Hovering over his groin she reaches down and grips his stiff manhood and aims it her wetness.

Tif rubs the head of his cock up and down the wet entrance of her gash. She moans and closes her eyes. Not being able to wait any longer she pushes his cock into her love hole and slides down. She lets out a huge gasp of air and lifts up and down again pushing more his unit into her tightness.

Kat finishes getting undressed and climbs on the bed. A slight crawl to the middle and she mounts Lukas's face and lowers herself down. Lukas starts licking Kat's sweet pussy as Tif continues to ride his cock. Moans and groans fill the room. A few minutes later Tif's body shakes as she cums all over his manhood.

As Tif continues to ride Lukas, she leans in and kisses Kat. It's a muffled sloppy kiss, as Kat can't stop moaning. Lukas is working her clit over with his tongue. Tif moves to her tits and starts pinching her nipples. This is the last little bit she needs as she groans one last time before flooding Lukas's mouth with sweet nectar.

Kat crawls off of Lukas's face, moves to his side and leans in to kiss him. As their tongues tango, she can taste herself in his mouth. She breaks the kiss and tells him thank you.

Kat moves over to Tif and whispers in her ear. This causes her to climb off of him. As Lukas starts to get up, Kat puts a hand on his chest and says, "Not yet."

Tif does not go far. She only turns around and faces the other way, and slowly impales herself back on his stiff rod, reverse cowgirl style. She moans loudly as her tiny pussy swallows up his cock to the hilt.

Kat moves aound to the bottom of the bed and climbs in between Lukas's legs. She leans in and kisses Tif and her hands find Tif's long erect nipples. Giving each of them a twist sends a surge through Tif's body. She breaks the kiss to moan again. Kat leans down and puts one in her mouth and flicks the nipple with her tongue. Tif's moans get louder and she starts riding Lukas harder. Another orgasm approaches.

Kat pushes Tif back until she is almost lying on Lukas. She quickly moves between her legs and gets comfortable. The sight in front of her looks tatilizing. Tif's bald pussy is riding up and down a huge glistening cock. She licks her lips and dives in.

Kat starts at the base of Lukas's cock and licks up a couple inches until she hits Tif's opening. She continues to lick up tickling her clit on the way by. She repeats this several times enjoying the flavor of her best friend. With her hand she starts massaging his balls causing him to groan. Kat leans in and starts flicking Tif's clit with her tongue. Her moans fill the room again.

It takes barely a minute before Tif starts shaking and bellowing, "Oh fuck!" Tif pushes her self down one more time and groans as a big orgasm flows through her body and down Lukas's erection. Kat sucks on her clit through the entire orgasm and then moves to clean up her juices.

As soon as Tif starts moving up and down again, Lukas exclaims, "I need to cum."

Tif lifts off of his manhood and Kat gets in place. She wraps her lips around his glistening cock savoring the taste of her best friend. Kat strokes him and sucks him and a few seconds later he grips the sheets and erupts in her mouth. A tidal wave of cum pours from his manhood, over Kat's tongue and down her throat. Kat moans in satisfaction as she finally gets her needs met.

Lukas's orgasm lasts almost a full minute before the flow of his manjuice stops. Kat reluctantly pulls off of him and licks her lips. She aims his manhood back at Tif who slides back down. Lukas audibly responds, "Ah fuck!"

Tif rides him for a few more minutes before climbing off. Kat helps Lukas off the bed and then lies down in his place. She menauvers herself until her head is at the edge of the bed. She wags her finger at Tif who crawls on top of her facing the other way for a 69. Lukas watches in wonder as the two girls lick each other and moan.

Finally Tif stops and looks back at Lukas and says, "If I ask nicely would you fuck me some more with that big stick?"

"Of course," Lukas says before he steps back up to Tif who arches her ass for better access. He slides his cock back into her warm hole slowly causing her to moan. He fucks Tif for a few minutes before pulling out and sliding his cock into Kat's mouth. She loves the taste of her best friend all over his cock. At this angle he pushes his cock in deep. Kat relaxes her throat to let him in.

Lukas continues this for several slow strokes before pulling out and pushing his manhood back into Tif. Lukas goes back and forth fucking Tif and feeding Kat. In between trips, the girls lick a little pussy but are mostly infatuated by Lukas's huge cock.

After about 20 minutes of this back and forth, Lukas says he needs to cum again. Tif tells him, "Fuck me harder. I'm so close."


Lukas grabs onto her hips and starts pounding his big monster deep into her pussy, his balls slapping into her clit. Tif's moans become continuous until finally she expels her air and exclaims, "Ahhh. Fuck!"

Tif's legs start shaking and juice starts dripping from her pussy onto Kat's face. Lukas slows his pace but continues to drive his cock in deep. He feels her pussy tighten around his rod. He clenches his cock and his ass. He's trying to hold out.

Tif's climax slows and Lukas pulls out of her pussy just in time. His second load pours from his cock onto Kat's face. A big glop lands on Kat's cheek and smears across her nose. She opens her mouth and tries to catch the next spurt.

Lukas lowers himself down and into Kat's mouth just as his cock spews again. Kat sucks and swallows his warm offering. Finally he is done and he pulls out of Kat's mouth and takes a few steps back to gather himself.

Tif dismounts Kat and lies down next to her. She uses her finger to push the errant cum into Kat's mouth. Once her face is reasonably clean she leans down and kisses Kat. They snowball for a few minutes before they break the kiss and Kat swallows. Tif comments, "Yummy."

After a few more minutes of idle chatter, Lukas comments that he has an early morning job and that he should get going. He leaves and the girls hit the shower. As they wash, they giggle at the good fortune they had tonight.

It's not long before they are snuggled in bed satisfied for the moment.

The next morning they are just out of the shower when there is a knock on the door. Tif peeks through the peephole and then opens the door. Kat is surprised to see Jacques walk in. He says, "I know we are not leaving for a couple more hours, but I wanted to stop by and give you this."

Kat takes the envelope from him and opens it. Tif asks, "What is it?"

Jacques answers, "It is what I was doing yesterday. Well mostly. The first is a flyer that has some information on a place that the three of us are going after we drop off the rest of the group tonight. I'll tell you more about it on the way. I need your dress and shoe sizes right now. Some clothes and shoes will be waiting for you tonight."

Kat reads through the flyer and then moves onto the other document; which has several pages. "And what is this? It looks like background information"

Jacques replies, "It is. The three of us will be going to downtown Frankfurt Monday morning. This is background on the man we are going to see and about his company. There is a decent chance we will see him tonight so I need you to read through this and prep this morning before we go sightseeing."