Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat nods and asks, "You have time for a blowjob before you go?"

Jacques smiles and says, "I would really like that but I do not have time. I am still running down some things for today and tonight."

The girls frown. Jacques continues, "Besides, I have had a wonderful experience with each of you individually, but have not had you together. And I feel like I want to have some time for that."

The girl's frowns turn into smiles. Jacques says goodbye and leaves the room. Tif asks Kat, "So spill the beans, what are we doing tonight and Monday?"

"Tonight looks like a dressed up gala with lots of important people, including potentially the person we are going to meet with on Monday."

"And who are we meeting on Monday?"

Kat thumbs through the document and says, "Friedrich Konig. We have to read the document to see what he does and why he is important."

"Well you read it first and then pass it along."

A couple hours later the girls are read up, and downstairs waiting on the rest of their party to arrive. Colin is first and Tif pins him down right away, "And where were you last night mister?"

Colin says, "Yeah about that. I inadvertently switched my ringer off on my phone. I did not realize it until I looked this morning and realized you had called. What did you need?"

Tif shakes her head, "Sometimes men can be so dense. We were horny Colin. We were calling you for some action."

Colin frowns, "Dang it. I can't believe I missed that. I owe you one."

George walks up next to Kat at the breakfast counter and comments, "Good morning Kat. I am really sorry I missed your call. I crashed early and I am a heavy sleeper so I did not hear the phone."

"Good morning George. I thought you might be avoiding me."

"Not at all Kat. I have no regrets. What happened was memorable. I am not going to make anything awkward if you aren't."

"Agreed."

Shortly after Cynthia joins the rest of the group and they start working through breakfast. Jacques comes in shortly after and sits down with a muffin. He walks through their itinerary for the day.

The group finishes breakfast and heads to the car. Tif is disappointed to see Stefan instead of Lukas and comments on it. Jacques replies, "Since I am here we only needed one of them. Since Lukas worked late last night he is on standby today."

First up is a drive to Frankfurt's museum district. Jacques secured them a private tour of the Stadel Museum. Jacques looks at Kat and says, "It helps to be friends with the consierge doesn't it Kat?"

She smiles back at him knowing that was a reference to their befriending the consierge in London last weekend.

After a few hours of that they reconnect with Stefan who takes them to Kleinmarkthalle, an indoor market, filled with lots of shops and people from around the world. It is there that they have lunch and do some shopping.

Late afternoon before leaving Kleinmarkthalle, Jacques takes the group to a small store on the outside of the main plaza. Jacques shakes the hand of the man behind the counter. He tells the group that he has lined up a special event for them. They are to make Brezeln (or big pretzels).

After their food making adventure, they head back toward the hotel, stopping at a nice restaurant for small plate finger foods for dinner. The ladies mostly enjoy cheeses and fruit. The guys dig on the various sausages and brats available to them. Of course there is bier.

As it starts to get dark, Jacques suggests that they hit the road and get back to the hotel. When they arrive, Stefan helps them with their shopping bags. Jacques tells Kat to come back down in 20 minutes.

They go drop their bags off and when they come back down the car is waiting for them. Jacques has changed into a suit. They barely get on the road before Jacques starts to tell them about the party.

"I assume you both read the stuff I gave you this morning so I am going to go right into it. This party will have a variety of important people, in politics, in business, in the community, etc. We are there to rub elbows and make friends. You want to become memorable to these people for a couple reasons. First, one never knows whom you are going to run into later in life. Second, you never know when you are going to need something they can help you with. For me, I am looking to connect with Frank if he is at the party. I need him to grease some wheels for our project that we are working on. We need some paperwork passed through and stamped and they can help us get it done right away."

Tif asks, "And while you are meeting with Frank, what are we going to do?"

"Mingle. I want you to make a good impression. They are going to ask you what you do. You tell them who you work for and tell them you are working on a specific project with me or with Richard. Most of them know both of us. But mingle and look good. Remember, you want to build a relationship with them and become memorable. These are people who know how to get get things done and can open a lot of doors for people like you."

The car pulls up to an apartment complex. Tif comments, "This does not look like a place where important people would hold a party."

Jacques laughs and says, "Follow me."

Jacques leads them to a 3rd floor apartment and knocks on the door. A small frail old lady answers the door and invites them in. They realize they are there for their dresses and shoes. When they try them on, they fit perfectly. Jacques comments, "You two look stunning."

Back in the car Kat asks, "How did you know to go to her for a short notice outfit for us?"

Jacques replies, "I've known her and her late husband for 20 years. I have always stayed in contact. I get many of my suits from her. And it wasn't exacty short notice. I gave her a heads up on what I wanted a month ago and just sent her refinements this morning."

Kat thinks on this. She is impressed by his foresight.

As they pull up to the largest house in a nice neighborhood Jacques comments one more time, "By the way... there will be a variety of activities going on in the house. There will be card games, people by the pool, there is a pool table, dart boards, you name it." I am planning on going around and trying to find Frank. You are welcome to come with me. I will introduce you to people. When you find someone you like and want to stick with just do it. If we get separated, I will find you or you can tell someone to find me. Okay? You ready?"

The girls nod their heads and they head inside. Many of the men are dressed in tuxedos or suits. The women all brought out their nice jewelry. As they go through the crowd there are people speaking a variety of languages. Jacques stops and says hello to several. He introduces the ladies, but none of them stick until Jacques introduces them to the host of the party.

Jacques says, "Elias my old friend. How are you?"

The men hug and then Jacques introduces the ladies to him. He comments, "You ladies look amazing. You wouldn't happen to be single would you?"

The group laughs and before either girl has a chance to answer Jacques asks, "Is Frank here Elias?"

"Always business Jacques. Follow me. I know somebody who will know."

Elias leads them through the throng of people; which takes some time for all the greetings passed along the way. They finally come to the library where a card table has been set up. A handsome looking fellow stands up and shakes Jacques hand and comments, "You have two dates tonight Jacques?"

"I wish. No the very attractive young ladies are my highly capable and overqualified work associates."

Greetings and introductions are shared around the table. Elias comments, "Jacques, why don't you stay and play a few hands and I will find out about Frank and send word."

The guys all rile Jacques until he concedes and grabs a chair. Elias speaks to the ladies, "You two are welcome to come with me. It has to be more exciting than watching some old guys play poker."

Jacques comments, "Tif, I'd like for you to stay if you don't mind."

Tif nods and Kat leaves with Elias. Niether girl has any clue what Jacques's plan is.

Elias takes Kat through the house again and down some stairs to the basement. Along the way he asks, "You play sports? You look like you are in great shape."

Kat replies, "I have played a lot of sports and I workout all the time to try to stay in tip-top shape. Why do you ask?"

It comes clear as soon as they come into the basement. In the middle there are wrestling mats set up and several guys stretching and rolling on the ground warming up.

Elias says, "I want to introduce you to my son Niklas. Some day this will all be his. But until then you have to put up with his various athletic endevors. Niklas -- come meet someone."

Niklas gets up off the floor and comes over and introduces himself to Kat. Elias asks, "Are you going to have a competition tonight or is it all for show?"

"Of course dad. We are going to have a tournament. Although, it would have been much easier to have if Jaled would not have bailed last minute because now we have an odd number.

Without thinking Kat asks, "Are you just wrestling or what style are you doing?"

Niklas smiles, "No. No. No. We are doing jiu jitsu. It's the new thing right? Are you familiar with it?"

Kat smiles not letting on that she has trained for years and has won tournaments recently. She says, "I am familiar. What does the winner get?"

"The entry fee is 1000 Euros. The winner takes the pot. Personally I think it is easy money for me, but the guys want to keep doing it."

"I see. Well. I would have helped you out, but as you can see I am not dressed to particiate."

Very surprised Niklas exclaims, "You... want to get into this tournament? How much jiu jitsu do you know?"

"I have taken a lot of classes and was taught by the best in my area. I would love to test myself against some new guys. But that would be hard in a dress."

"My sister's gi is in the back along with some other supplies. You could change if you are serious."

"I am serious."

Elias speaks up and says, "Kat. Are you sure? I mean these are guys that train a lot and they are bigger and stronger than you. You could get hurt."

Kat looks at Elias and says, "BJJ is the equalizer. It is one of the fighting styles where a smaller weaker opponent can beat a bigger stronger opponent by having better technique and timing."

Niklas jumps back in, "Dad, let her waste her money if she wants to. Speaking of money, do you have any? You remember that little something about the 1000 Euros entry fee? You have that much hiding in that little purse of yours?"

Kat looks at Elias and says, "Can you get it from Jacques?" She looks back at Niklas, "He will cover my entry fee."

Elias waves over one of the spectators and whispers in his ear. Then he nods at his son.

Niklas leads Kat to the basement bedroom that also has a bathroom. He shows her where the clothes and supplies are. He comments, "Last chance. Are you really serious? Because if you are, I am about to go tell everyone we have our 8th. But then there is no going back. These guys are probably not going to take it easy on you. Are you sure?"

Kat smiles and says, "When I say I am in, I am in."

Niklas nods his head and says, "Then I will make you the last fight of the first round. It will give you a chance to warm up."

He turns around and leaves the room. Kat can hear his announcement spread across the floor. She starts to get ready.

Meanwhile Jacques is several hands in and doing pretty well. Tif is standing off to his left watching the table. After the tenth hand, someone comes in and taps Jacques on the shoulder and whispers in his ear.

Jacques comments, "I need to leave gentlemen. Something else needs my attention. I am going to leave Tif here to take over my hand and my purse."

Some of the guys snicker. A couple of them shake Jacques's hand as he leaves. His friend invites Tif to take his chair. The guys are still smiling as she begins to play.

About that time, Kat walks out of the basement bedroom wearing a gi with her hair in a tight double folded ponytail. As the first match starts, she does several sprints back and forth and several other calesthenics to warm up. She keeps her eye on the mat. There is a small buzz in the room.

Kat stretches during the entire second match, which Niklas wins. By the time it is her turn she is ready. There is a crowd of maybe 20 people there to watch. Kat is matched up against the smallest guy. There are murmers in the crowd and a few catcalls from his friends not to lose to a girl.

They start by standing in the center of the mat. The round starts with both fighters feeling each other out. The catcalls start getting louder. Kat's opponent reaches in to grip Kat's head and she slaps his hand away. Hand fighting ensues with nothing real getting through. Kat lets him close the distance and they grapple.

The other fighter is stronger so he pushes Kat back. The crowd starts to cheer the action. Both fighters have ahold of the others gi. Kat gets ready. She does not have to wait long for his move. He pushes forward and she collapses pulling him down with her. During the shock of the move, it takes a moment for her opponent to gather himself. That is all Kat needs as she wraps her legs around him and push his head down.

He struggles to get up on his feet again with Kat holding onto his upper body with her legs and his head with her hands. He tries to press forward but can't because Kat has his head. The crowd is really cheering and yelling now.

He drops down to his knees to try to get a lower leverage. He drives his body forward but it only causes Kat to tilt her hips more. Kat loosens her grip on his head and grips his left arm and pulls it forward. He thinks she is trying for an armbar so he turns sideways.

Kat expects this and pulls her left leg in and around his arm. She calmly wraps it over his neck and pulls his arm. She pulls so hard it pulls him off balance and he falls forward. She tightens the grip and locks her right leg over her left foot and pulls his arm. She has a triangle choke locked in.

The crowd is really yelling by now. Niklas is yelling, "Pull your head out. You're stronger than her."

Another guy is yelling, "Don't tap. Don't tap."

It stays like this for what seems like an eternity. Finally Kat looks up at Niklas and says, "If he doesn't tap I'm going to put him to sleep. My legs are strong enough."

The fight starts to leave her opponent and Niklas yells at him, "You're done. You need to tap."

He finally taps and Kat lets go. The crowd erupts. He rolls over onto his back and coughs several times. Kat sits up and pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts and to have a meditative moment. Then she stands up and walks over to him. She holds her hand out and helps him up. He gives her a congralatory hug before his mob of friends start destroying him.

As she walks off the mat, Niklas comments, "Very impressive Kat. Very impressive."

"Kat comments, "Who's next?"

"Well. It is my semifinal match first."

"What, you didn't put me in your bracket?"

"I could have fought you first but that would not have been fair to you."

"Uh huh."

Niklas dipatches his opponent quickly via a guillotine choke. Now it is time for Kat's second match. An additional 25-30 people have come into the room and surrounded the mat.

Her new opponent is much bigger than the previous one. But he is short and slow. There is very little circling to start and they end up on the ground quickly. As they scramble, Kat tries to stay out from underneath him. Around and around they go before Kat ends up on the bottom.

He remembers not to lower his head. He reaches down to grab onto Kat's gi by her head. She moves his arm across her body, spins lightening fast and wraps her left leg over his head. She grabs onto his arm and pulls. He collapses right into her arm bar and groans.

He tries to pull his arm out causing Kat to wrench her legs tighter and bending his arm backwards. He grimaces and taps her leg hard. Kat lets go and rolls out. He sits there on his knees in disbelief as the crowd erupts again.

Niklas congratulates Kat and tells her she has 15 minutes before their match.

During those 15 minutes, word gets to the rest of the house.

Tif justs finishes off another hand when someone comes into the room and says, "Guys, you need to see this. Come to the basement."

Tif and the guys join a crowd of people making their way down the stairs. When she gets down there she sees what must be everyone at the party, maybe a hundred people. She makes her way through the throng and sees they are all surrounding a wrestling mat on the floor.

She pushes her way to the front and sees Kat bowing to another guy and they are both wearing gi's. Tif asks the person next to her what is happening. The guy quickly tells her that the chick has already beaten two guys and that this is the final match.

Tif looks across the mat and sees Jacques watching intently. She sees Elias watching intently as well. They start talking to each other and then they shake hands. Tif briefly wonders what that was about, but snaps back to the match when the bell rings.

They take a while to engage, circling each other while doing some minor hand fighting. Niklas starts talking to Kat telling her that she has no chance and that they should just get this over with. Kat tells him to engage and find out.

Niklas continues his jawing by asking her if she would be willing to go out for dinner after he beats her. Kat snickers and engages more aggressively. Niklas tries to toss her to the ground, but Kat sidesteps it and they crumble to the ground side by side.

The match continues for several minutes with each fighter vying for position and leverage. The crowd is roaring hoping to see one of the fighters gain an advantage.

During one of the scrambles, Niklas gets around to Kat's back and tries to lock in a rear naked choke. The crowd gets even louder thinking the end is imminent. Kat shoves an arm up when she realizes what is happening. Niklas cannot lock it in but keeps trying.

Kat rolls him over on his back and he tries to lock his legs around her. He gets his ankles locked but there is still room to roll. Kat pushes her other arm into the lock and breaks it just enough to completely roll. Kat spins and Niklas sees that he is about to be mounted so he rolls as well.

Niklas tries to crawl on top to get the advantage but Kat is faster. She meets him in the air and pushes him back down. He is stuck on his right side and Kat lies on top of him. Their arms wrestle for position. The crowd's roar is continous.

Both fighters are tired from the long and intense scramble, but Kat has better position. She pushes him trying to roll him over on his back. He fights her back curling up to stay on his side. She puts her right knee on Niklas's right arm disabling it.

Kat slides her right arm under his neck and then leans in deep. Niklas fights back with his left while he tries to get Kat off his right arm. Niklas curls even tighter not letting her roll him over. The crowd is deafening with a dozem people trying to yell over each other.

Kat leans in all the way to the ground and pops her right hand out and grabs her left arm and squeezes. She lets go of his right arm and flattens out a little bit. A small reposition makes her choke tighter. She looks up at Jacques and smiles. He nods his head back at her. She squeezes tighter and leans in and says to Niklas, "You need to tap or you're going to get hurt. Do you want to test my strength?"

Niklas tries hard to break loose but eventually tires out. Kat squeezes his neck tighter and he realizes he is trapped. The bend in his neck is hard and the pain is extensive, as he has been caught in a D'arce choke and he finally taps. Kat lets go and stands up with her arms raised. The crowd goes nuts and tramples the mat.