Cum Addicted Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
Doctors and secretaries and cum, oh my!
3.3k words
4.03
22.8k
16
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

As I awoke the next morning my first thought was four down, three to go! Three more days of my trial week. Passing the test meant being able to eat cum directly from my wife's pussy; failure probably meant a life of celibacy and certainly no cum to eat whatsoever.

I began to get ready for work, hoping I could pass most of day five in my office, maybe even work late! As I stepped from the shower my wife was standing there, arms crossed and naked.

"Where do you think you're going cum boy?" she demanded.

I mumbled my reply, "To work?"

"I've got an OB/GYN appointment this morning and you're taking me. I'm too sore to drive after being fucked by Darren yesterday. I can't imagine having the doctor poking around my cunt today, it's so sore, but this was the only appointment I could get for three weeks. I suggest you call work and tell them you'll be in later." I did as I was told.

After I got the kids off to school and did a few household chores, my wife was ready to leave for her appointment. As we drove to her doctor's office, I asked her the reason for her appointment.

"Two-fold," she replied, "it's time for my regular PAP smear and David says I need to get a cunt tuck because I've been fucking Darren so much."

In my stupidity I asked her what a "cunt tuck" was.

She just looked at me and said, "You really are a dumb shit aren't you? David knew how huge Darren was and that fucking him would stretch my pussy. Now David wants it nice and tight again before he'll fuck me. So, the doctor will do a little procedure to fix it, kinda like getting a face lift," she explained.

The humiliation burned, but I loved it.

We got to the doctor's office and after the obligatory wait, my wife was called in. After a short while a cute young nurse came out and asked me back to the examining room. When I entered the room with the nurse, I saw my wife on her back on the examination table. Her blouse was still on, but her skirt and panties were laying on a chair in the corner. Her legs were up in the stirrups which served to spread her cunt for the examination. It was then that I noticed she had worn stockings and a garter belt instead of pantyhose! She looked really hot all spread in the open like that.

The doctor shook my hand and introduced himself. He was good looking, young and very confident. It was no surprise my wife had chosen him as her OB/GYN doctor. He said they had completed my wife's PAP smear and were now discussing her "vaginal tuck". He said he was concerned with how loose she was and how raw her vagina appeared. It was obvious he said, that she had been having a lot of sex with well-endowed men.

He turned to me and said, "Your wife suggested that I examine you and possibly make some recommendations. Would you mind dropping your trousers please?"

I shot my wife a dirty look, she knew I wasn't the one who had stretched her cunt. This was merely another opportunity for her to humiliate me! She laid on the examination table smirking. I stood there and slowly undid my belt and lowered my pants. My underwear was next, I lowered them to my knees and stood back up straight. The cute young nurse who had been silently standing in the corner covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a giggle. I looked at my wife and she was giggling too.

The doctor said, "Well, I can you see you're not the problem. Thank you, you can pull your pants back up now."

Just when I thought I couldn't be humiliated any more, my little dick started to grow and spring to life. Before I could pull my underwear back up, my little pecker popped up to its full five inches. There was complete silence in the room as my wife, the nurse and the doctor stared at my little tool.

Suddenly the nurse blurted out, "Is that all it does!?"

The doctor silenced her with a glare as my wife laughed outright. I turned beet red and quickly pulled my pants over my inferior boner.

As smart as I'm sure the doctor was, he just didn't get it. He couldn't imagine my sweet little wife was a slut who fucked any man with a large cock who crossed her path. She was a cock whore, plain and simple. He decided instead, however, that if it wasn't my size that was stretching my wife's cunt, it must be my technique. He turned and explained his technique theory to my wife, all but ignoring me. He lectured my wife on the fine points of how a man should have intercourse with a woman so as not to hurt or stretch her. I could tell his professional, yet graphic explanation was starting to turn her on. Her chest was beginning to heave as her breathing increased. Her face was beginning to get flush. Then, to my amazement, the doctor asked my wife's permission to demonstrate the proper intercourse technique! Again ignoring me as if I wasn't even in the room!

Of course, being the slut wife that she is, she readily agreed. Before I knew what was happening, the doctor unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He didn't even bother pulling his pants down. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down against the outer lips of my wife's cunt. He continued his professor-like lecture as he slowly pushed his cock into her eager cunt.

After he had pushed his dick into my wife all the way, he turned to me and said "Now pay attention. You must be moving around too much from side to side when you have intercourse. That's the only way YOU could possibly be stretching her out. You need to maintain a steady, direct, in and out thrust."

As he spoke, he demonstrated his technique. As I watched him fuck my wife, I began to get hard again. She looked so sexy with her stockinged legs spread wide and held up in the air by the examination table stirrups. The doctor in is white lab coat, cock poking out from his pants, standing in-between her legs was a sight to behold. The nurse had moved up to the table and was holding my wife's hand and stroking her forehead as if she were going to deliver a baby!

The doctor continued lecturing and enjoying my wife for at least 20 minutes. My wife had come twice, both orgasms accompanied by loud moans and screams.

Finally, the doctor looked at his watch and exclaimed, "Oh my, I've got another appointment! We'll do your tuck next week after your vaginal irritation goes away," he said to my wife.

With that he withdrew his cock from her cunt. It was then that I noticed he had shot his load inside her! His cum was dripping from his cock as the nurse quickly moved over and wiped it off with a tissue. As he zipped up his pants, he told the nurse to clean up my wife. He then turned and quickly left the room without saying a word to me.

I couldn't believe it! I had just stood there and let her doctor fuck her! I really am a wimp, I thought. I watched as the nurse cleaned the doctor's cum out of my wife with a soft tissue. When she finished, she threw the cum filled tissues into the garbage can next to the table.

She said to my wife, "You can get dressed now, the doctor's through with you for today." The nurse then left. As my wife was slipping on her skirt, she caught me staring at the garbage can.

"Go ahead cum sucker, pick up the tissue, I know you want to," she taunted.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I took the cum filled tissue from the garbage can and slowly unfolded it. I lifted the tissue to my mouth and stuck my tongue out to lick up the doctor's cum. Just then the nurse walked back in! Her mouth fell open. She looked at me, then over at my wife, searching for an explanation to my bizarre behavior.

My wife just shrugged her shoulders and said, "He does it all the time, he's addicted to cum and he missed breakfast this morning!"

Whatever the nurse came back in for, she decided it wasn't worth it and quickly left again!

I dropped my wife back by the house after her OB/GYN appointment and went on to work. I was looking forward to a quiet remainder of day number five of my trial week. Once back at the office, the afternoon was proceeding on schedule. About quitting time however, there was a knock on my office door. Before I could answer, Karen strolled in. She was carrying a bag from an upscale department store which she casually tossed on the chair next to my desk. She walked over and pushed my chair back from my desk and sat right in the middle of all my paperwork! She was wearing a mini skirt with heels, and she propped her feet up on the arms of my chair. It was then that I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. She told me she had brought me two presents, one was in the bag, and one was in her. She then lifted her skirt to reveal cum leaking out of her pussy all over my desk and papers! The stuff was so fresh it was as if she had just been fucked in the elevator on the way up to my office! Knowing Karen, she probably had.

She saw me staring at the cum leaking from her and asked me if I wanted it. Of course, I did! She kicked one of her pumps off and started rubbing my hard on with her foot through my pants to tease me. She made me promise to go "Girl Shopping" with her tomorrow to get ready for the big party Wednesday night.

"What party?" I asked.

"The party your wife is having at your house, hasn't she told you yet? asked Karen. "It's supposed to be your celebration for passing her trial week, assuming of course you pass the final exam."

My wife hadn't said anything to me about a party, but it didn't really surprise me the way our lives had been lately. My mind was racing as to what Karen meant by "final exam."

"We want to make sure you're dressed appropriately for the party - don't we dear?" she asked sarcastically.

I agreed to go shopping with her, if she'd let me lick up the cum leaking from her beautiful pussy. That wasn't good enough, however. Karen told me to get the bag and look inside. When I did, I saw a pretty pair of Givency Body Gleamers - very shiny, sexy pantyhose!

"You like those don't you Wimp Boy?" she asked. Karen had long ago figured out my desire to cross-dress, it was no use hiding it from her.

"Yes, they're very pretty" I mumbled meekly.

"Well then, why don't you slip them on?" she purred. I did as I was told.

I took off my shoes and socks, then my pants and underwear. She allowed me to keep my shirt and tie on. With trembling fingers, I tore open the package and slowly pulled the pantyhose up my legs and over my cock. God, they felt great!

With the sexy feeling pantyhose in place, I dropped to my knees and ate Karen's leaky cunt as she sat on my paperwork. She firmly held the back of my head in place against her recently used cunt, as if I were going anywhere! I ate and licked her for a good ten minutes, lapping up every drop of some strangers cum that I could get.

"Your boss would be proud of you, cleaning up after him like that," Karen chuckled.

My God, I thought, she just fucked my boss in his office next door! When she was done with me, she pushed me away, her desires fulfilled for the present. As she got up, a puddle of cum was evident in the middle of my desk. Karen pointed at it and told me to lap it up. I gladly pounced on it and ate it completely - savoring the last bit in my mouth before swallowing it.

Karen straightened herself up and prepared to leave. Before I could get my pants back on, she swung the door to my office wide open and walked out.

She stuck her had back in and said, "Be ready at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow when the stores open, we have a long day. By the way, nice legs!"

With the door wide open I ran for the cover of my desk, sitting down and concealing my nylon covered legs under my desk. Above the desk I looked fairly normal in my shirt and tie, albeit my hair was a little messed up and I probably had dried cum on my chin. The real problem was under the desk, all I had on was pantyhose! My pants were on a hook behind the door, which was on the other side of my office - a good 15 feet away. That bitch Karen had done this on purpose!

Just when I was fuming at Karen and thinking my predicament couldn't get any worse, my secretary walked in!

"Excuse me sir," she said, your lady friend who just left said you needed your wastebasket emptied?"

Karen enjoyed humiliating me even when she wasn't around to watch! Without waiting for an answer, my secretary walked over behind my desk to get my wastebasket. She noticed my shoes and socks on the floor next to my desk and glanced at my legs. Her pretty eyes went wide when she saw that all I had on below the waist was a pair of shiny pantyhose. Since the cat was out of the bag, I asked her to get my pants from the hook behind the door. She smiled slyly and retrieved my pants.

As she handed them to me, she said in a confident tone, "I always thought you had a thing for legs and nylons. We'll talk more about this later, when we discuss my raise. You better get dressed now, should I leave the door open?" she asked mockingly.

I left the pantyhose on and quickly got dressed to head for home. As I was passing my secretary's desk, I told her I wouldn't be in tomorrow.

She looked at me coyly and said, "Going shopping for some new clothes?" All the way home I wondered how much Karen had told her about me!

Karen and David were still living with us - they kind of came and went for days at a time it seemed. The next morning, I awoke and started to get ready for my shopping trip with Karen.

As I came into the kitchen to fix some breakfast, Karen was just sitting down at the table. "Hear that noise?" she asked jokingly, "That's David fucking your wife again. God that woman is a whore, she just can't get enough can she?"

"I guess not," was my meek reply.

"How about getting my shoes in the bedroom?" Karen asked, "I left them at the foot of the bed last night. You won't need to knock, those two don't even bother to close the door anymore!"

I went to what used to be my bedroom, and sure enough, the door was wide open. I hesitantly walked in - my wife was on top of David as he lay on his back with his hands behind his head. God he was nonchalant about screwing my wife! She was lifting herself up off his big cock and dropping herself back down repeatedly. It was almost violent the way she let herself plop back down so his cock would ram as deep as possible into her cunt. Her tits flopped up and down with each thrust. David was chuckling at her frustration - every time she lifted herself off his cock, it would bend over and she would have to hold it straight before she rammed herself back down. This interrupted her rhythm and was keeping her from reaching an orgasm. She looked so pitiful and desperate trying to reach her first climax of the day.

David looked over at me and said, "I'm getting her ready for the party tomorrow night."

My wife looked at me and said, "Get over here and hold his cock steady while I fuck it Wimp Boy. If you do a good job you just may get a morning snack."

I knelt next to the bed and reached up underneath my wife, encircling David's cock with my hand.

My wife looked at me and said, "Don't move it asshole, hold it real still while I ride that big beautiful thing!"

With that she resumed her violent lifting and dropping routine. Now that I was holding his cock steady for her, she really picked up speed. Soon, her moans were filling the house. Karen came to the doorway to watch. David removed his hands from behind his head and started rubbing her tits. My wife had her head thrown back and looked like some wild animal. After several minutes of this obscene thrusting up and down, she screamed and came - falling in a heap on David's chest. I still had a hold of David's pulsing cock and soon felt his hot cum running out of her cunt onto my hand. My wife was cooing and purring in contentment as David rubbed her hair and stroked her back.

David began to go soft and as he did, more and more of his cum leaked out of my wife and onto my hand.

After a while my wife glanced over her shoulder and said to me, "You can leave now, eat what's on your hand and be happy with that."

I stood up and licked David's cum from my hand as Karen stood there watching. I grabbed Karen's shoes and left the room with my wife and David still cuddling in the afterglow of a great fuck.

On the way to the mall, I asked Karen to fill me in on the party. She said that my wife was inviting several people over and that it was going to be real hot, lots of fucking and sucking. It was to be my final test of the week. If I made it through tomorrow night's party, I would be my wife's cum slave forever! Karen thought I should look the part, since I'd more than likely be the center of attention. I knew what she had in mind, and I was nervous about dressing as a woman in front of other people. I mean, I had certainly dressed in private, and for Karen before, but never in front of a room full of strangers at a party! But as usual, I had no say in the matter.

Karen and I spent the day going from shop to shop. We bought all sorts of pretty things - all of which she made me try on! I liked the white long line corset the best, especially since it had an open bottom and garters to hold up stockings. Over the corset my outfit was to be a white silk blouse and a black pleated mini skirt. Of course, I would be wearing pumps, jewelry, make up and the works! I was really getting excited about the party now, knowing how great I would look. It didn't matter who was coming, or so I thought!

To be continued...

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers