Cum Addicted Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
Hubby's Final Cum Exam.
4.4k words
4.21
35.1k
29
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
515 Followers

The big day finally arrived - my final exam! If I make it through the party tonight, I will get to be my wife's cum slave forever. I wouldn't have to settle for "left over cum", I would be entitled to eat it directly from her freshly fucked cunt whenever it was available -- A treat I relish with delight!

I took the day off work at Karen's direction - she made me call in sick so I would have to talk to my secretary.

When I called to tell her I wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in, my secretary remarked, "Really, that's not what I heard. I heard you have big plans for tonight and need to spend the day preparing. I can't wait to discuss that raise with you!" With that she said, "See ya later," and hung up.

There was obviously a double meaning to her saying "See ya later" - but I was too pre-occupied to catch her real meaning.

Karen chuckled when I hung up the phone, "Okay my little cross-dresser, let's get busy, we have a lot of work to do!"

Karen started out by telling me that the party was being moved from our house to a hotel suite downtown. I didn't bother asking why. We spent the day gathering food and drink supplies since we couldn't check in to the suite until 3:00 p.m. She told me that I would be the "hostess" for the evening, and that all the invitations had been sent out to carefully selected individuals. Karen went on to say that my primary function was to ensure that all the guests had a great time and had all their needs and desires fulfilled. Whatever they wanted; I was to provide. Karen said she would assist me in my hostess duties if need be. I told her I understood. I then asked where my wife and David were. Karen replied that David was preparing her for the party, and they would meet us at the hotel suite around 6:00 p.m. The party was scheduled to start at 7:00 p.m.

After we checked in, Karen and I busied ourselves setting up the bar and making snack trays, etc. Around 5:00 p.m. Karen told me that it was time for me to get ready. I bathed and shaved my face and legs - I was amazed how smooth my legs felt! I started dressing by stepping into my white long line corset. The open bottom felt sinfully wicked without panties! Karen helped me form breast with some old pairs of pantyhose she brought. I next pulled on my shiny, black seamed stockings and hooked them to the garters on the bottom of the corset. The stockings were very sheer and had lots of shiny lycra in them!

Karen helped me with my make-up and wig before I put my blouse and skirt on. I think she enjoyed dressing me as much as I enjoyed getting dressed up! She spent at least 30 minutes doing my make-up - but God did it look great when she was done! I was facing away from the mirror the whole time, when she spun me around to look, it was unbelievable! I looked like a high-class call girl - lots of make-up, but not really whorish. My frosted blonde hair was teased in a "southern big hair" look - I got a major hard-on just looking at myself in the mirror! Karen scolded me and said to keep that little boy dick tucked into my corset. As I was pulling on my skirt and blouse, we heard David and my wife come into the suite.

I stepped into my pumps and asked Karen, "What about jewelry?"

"Most of that will be coming later," she said, "for now, just put on this necklace".

The necklace was silver in color and had little clips all around it - kind of odd, but who was I to question Karen?

As I entered the main room of the suite, I saw David setting up a small platform in the middle of the room. The platform was about two feet off the ground and measured about 4 feet x 4 feet square. In the middle of the platform there was a padded bench standing about waist high. I watched him connect two hooks to the ceiling over the padded bench and wondered how he would explain the holes in the ceiling to the hotel! He then connected long chains to the ceiling hooks which had padded wrist cuffs hanging from one end. I wondered to myself who this was for!

Just then my wife came out of the kitchen - my mouth fell open! She had spent the day getting a

make-over, not that she needed one in the first place! Her hair and make-up were professionally done, she had also had a manicure and pedicure. Her outfit was stunning - a sheer black top with no bra underneath and a leopard print mini-skirt. Sheer-to-the-waist black pantyhose and her famous 4-inch black patent leather pumps completed her ensemble.

When she noticed me staring, she snapped, "In your dreams Faggot, in your dreams!"

She then slid over next to David and gave him a big kiss while he grabbed her ass.

David looked at his watch and saw that it was almost 7:00 p.m., he patted the bench on the platform and said to my wife, "Show time Babe!"

My wife casually walked onto the platform and offered David her wrists. He fastened her to the hanging chains and then bent her over the padded bench. He fastened her ankles to the legs of the bench with an extra pair of stockings. God did she look inviting in that position!

The doorbell to the suite rang and Karen said to me, "Looks like your guests are arriving Cum Boy, you'd better answer the door."

As I opened the door, I got what was to be my first of many surprises of the evening. My boss (who is married) was standing there with my secretary on his arm as his date! They both burst out laughing at seeing me "dressed". My secretary then reached into her purse and produced a

cum-filled condom, which was still warm by the way. She said the invitation required one cum-filled condom per guest or couple, and that it was to be presented to the hostess.

Karen came up behind me as my secretary was handing me the condom. "The poor Dear doesn't know where this goes!" she said. Taking the used condom from me, she connected it to one of the clips on my necklace.

"There, doesn't that look nice!? Just wait until we add the rest!" she chuckled.

I no sooner had shown my boss and my secretary into the main room when the doorbell rang again. I strutted toward the door in my high heels, swung it open, and was standing face to face with Darren! His huge black physique filled the doorway like an eclipse.

When he recognized me, he said "Well, if it isn't the Faggot! You look good enough to fuck again tonight!"

He then leaned over, took me in his massive arms and kissed me on the lips! As he brushed pass me, he turned, reached in his pocket, and pulled out his cum-filled condom for admission to the party. He noticed the other one on my necklace and clipped his on there as well.

As he walked down the hallway toward the main room, he called over his shoulder, "Where's that slut wife of yours Faggot? I'm in the mood to fuck some white pussy tonight!"

I needed a drink bad and headed for the kitchen to fix one. I quickly gulped down a bourbon and coke before the doorbell rang again. This was going to be a long night! I scurried to the door to receive my next guests. When I opened the door, it was the group of David's friends from the pool room at his favorite bar! All three of them handed me a cum filled condom and pinched my ass as they walked by. Karen was there in a flash to hook the condoms onto my necklace. I now had five cum-filled condoms around my neck - there were only three empty clips left on the necklace.

The party was gathering steam, the music and conversation was getting loud in the main room of the suite. Karen brought me another drink as I stayed by the door awaiting more guests. Karen kept telling me how cute I looked dressed as a woman. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deeply kissed me - as she did this the door to the suite opened! In walked the three bikers who had gang-banged my wife a few weeks earlier! The head biker saw Karen kissing me and walked right up behind me and started rubbing his crotch on the back of my skirt. He already had a hard-on and rubbed it in the crack of my ass.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You liked my cum last time, didn't you Faggot? You're gonna get a lot more tonight!"

His two buddies stood off to the side and chuckled. They all produced their used condoms and Karen clipped them to my necklace - it was now complete! I had eight used rubbers filled with delicious cum hanging around my neck!

Another knock on the door - this was getting to be old home week! As I opened it this time, I saw my wife's OB/GYN doctor and his cute young nurse!

The doctor said, "Believe it or not, doctors still make house calls - for the right patient that is!"

The nurse was giggling as usual.

She handed me the doctor's cum-filled condom and said, "Don't eat it just yet Little Dick - be a good sissy and wait until later! By the way, I love your shoes - where did you get them?"

Karen clipped the doctor's condom to my right ear and let it dangle there like an earring!

She stepped back to admire her handiwork. "Just one more earring Cum Boy and your jewelry is complete!"

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to admit the final guest of the evening. To my shock and surprise, it was the wino from the park bench! Karen and my wife had me lick this guy's cum off the sidewalk several days ago in the city park! How they tracked him down again was beyond me. He still stunk like wine, body odor and urine - just like that day in the park. Karen thanked him for coming and asked him for his used rubber for admission to the party. He mumbled something about not having a rubber, so Karen reached into her pocket and produced one.

She handed it to me and said, "Be a good hostess and help your guest fill this up."

She turned to the wino and told him to drop his pants to his knees. As the wino did this, his filthy dick was growing and getting hard. Karen told me to put the rubber on him and jerk him off. I did as she told me.

Karen just stood there in the foyer to the suite with her arms folded - watching me stroke this derelict into the rubber. The wino was really getting into me stroking him and started to kiss me and fondle my breast. Thank God it didn't take him long to cum! He shot off in a few minutes and had to lean back against the door to keep from falling. I peeled the now cum-filled rubber off him, tied a knot in it, and handed it to Karen. She clipped it to my other ear - my cum jewelry was complete! I had eight rubbers around my neck and one dangling from each ear - all filled with yummy cum!

Karen hooked my arm in hers and marched me into the main room so we could make a grand entrance. The party was in full swing - everyone was standing around looking and gesturing at my wife up on the platform. She was the centerpiece to this bizarre cocktail party, which I knew was about to get even more wild.

As we entered the room, there were whistles and cat calls from the horny crowd. Karen marched me over to platform where my wife was still chained and bent over the padded bench. She quieted the crowd and proceeded to thank them for coming and then formally introduced me as the hostess for the evening. She very matter-of-factly told them that my wife loved to be fucked in every way imaginable and that she was there solely for their entertainment tonight. Karen also explained that this was my final exam and that any cum deposited on or in my wife was to be cleaned up by me. She also said that I was available for "direct deposits" throughout the evening!

With the minimal ground rules established, she said, "Let the cumming begin!"

Before I could step down from the platform, Darren pushed me aside and positioned himself behind my vulnerable wife.

He slipped the back of her skirt up and turned to me and said, "Get a knife to cut a hole in these pantyhose Faggot."

I scurried off in my high heels and quickly produced a knife so Darren could be the first to violate my wife tonight. He made me cut the hole in her sexy pantyhose - just big enough to fit his cock through. As we were preparing her to be fucked, the head biker was standing at her face stroking his big dick inches from her mouth. He obscenely teased her with his cock, rubbing it on the side of her face, but not letting her put her lips on it.

Darren meanwhile had bent over and was licking her cunt to get it moist for his assault. I looked around at the rest of the people at the party and they just kept mingling and talking as if nothing bizarre was going on! I heard my wife pleading with the head biker to let her suck his cock, but he just kept stroking it and teasing her! Just for fun, he slapped her in the face with it, over and over again.

Karen came and took me by the hand, leading me to the front of the platform.

"Your slut wife is about to get a face full of cum, I'm sure you don't want to miss it!" she said to me.

I stood inches away from the head biker as he jacked off in my wife's face. Her tongue was extended as she hungrily tried to catch as much of the white stuff as she could. Darren meanwhile had entered her from the rear. Her cum-pleading was soon replaced by moans as Darren plowed his monster cock into her exposed cunt. The head biker wiped his dick clean in her hair and moved away. That was my signal to move in and lick her beautiful face clean. As Darren kept up his deep thrust from behind, I gently and lovingly licked the cum from her face.

She smiled at me and said, "I like your jewelry Faggot."

Darren deposited his load in her and backed away, wiping his dick clean on the back of her nylon covered thigh. I moved right in and licked her thigh clean! After that, I finished my third bourbon and coke of the night. The party was rolling now, and I was starting to feel a buzz coming on.

The doctor moved onto the platform next. He said he needed to remove the patient's skirt for a "closer examination." This brought a lot of whistles and hollering from the pool hall crowd. He moved behind my wife and unzipped the back of her skirt. Since her ankles were tied to the base of the bench, he couldn't remove it all the way - so it just fell to the floor around her pretty feet. His girlfriend/nurse moved up to my wife's mouth and began kissing her on the lips. The doctor pulled out his cock and slowly put it in my wife's cunt. I was across the room mixing drinks at this point but could clearly see the action up on the platform!

The nurse kept saying to my wife, "Doesn't that feel good baby? Doesn't he fuck great?"

My wife just kept moaning and nodding her head in reply. The doctor started pumping harder. The nurse, who looked quite buzzed herself, suddenly pulled open her blouse and stuck one her tits in my wife's mouth! I thought I'd shoot my load right then and there! When the doctor saw my wife sucking his nurse's tit, he let go with a loud grunt and groan. He pulled out of my wife and shot his load on her nylon covered ass! He collapsed on top of her as she moved her ass around trying to get more of his cock.

After the doctor came, the nurse pulled back and patted my wife on her head. "That's all for now Sweetie, maybe you can have some more later."

The doctor's cum was running down the back of my wife's ass. The nurse noticed this and caught my eye over at the bar.

"Hey Cum Licker, you're falling down on the job over there!"

I hurried to the platform and performed my duties with gusto, licking all the doctor's cum off my wife's ass and legs. As I was on my knees behind her, I had a great view of her used cunt. Her lips were hanging open and someone's cum was oozing from her, dripping onto to the platform. I was so tempted to push my face to her cunt and eat the cum out of her directly - but knew I hadn't passed her test just yet. I settled for the remnants on the platform between her feet, licking it up like a dog.

Karen shoved another drink in my hand and told me to "drink up".

I was beginning to lose track of time and didn't really care! Two of David's friends from the pool hall approached the platform next. They reached up under my wife and started playing with her tits through her sheer black blouse. Because she was bent over the padded bench at the waist, her chest area was facing down toward the floor. Her tits looked so sexy straining against the sheer black nylon fabric of her blouse! One of the guys told me to get a pair of scissors. They cut a tiny hole in her blouse over each tit, just large enough for her nipple and areola to poke through.

I watched in fascination as these two strangers roughly fondled my wife's tits and made crude remarks about how they were going to fuck her. The third pool hall friend, not wanting to be left out, moved behind my wife and started fingering her pussy. One of the guys fondling her tits saw me watching and called me over. He removed my "condom earrings" and using a paper clip, attached the used rubbers to my wife's nipples! The cum-filled condoms hung from her tits like extended nipples, or maybe udders filled with a different type of milk.

One of the guys looked at me and said, "Time for the little Cum Boy to suck his Momma's tit!"

They grabbed me by the hair and pushed me up under my wife, telling me to suck her "nipples". I attached my lips to the first condom and sucked it gently. I felt the party crowd staring at me as I performed my cummy duties.

One of the guys asked, "Getting any milk yet Cum Boy?"

As I shook my head "No", he reached over and cut the tip off the condom with the scissors. The cum gushed out of the rubber into my mouth and over my face! Everyone was laughing, enjoying the show. They told me to move to the other "nipple" and to bite a little hole in it so I could slowly suck from my "Momma's tit." I did as I was told.

As I suckled the cum out of the second rubber, the guy who had been fingering my wife now began to fuck her. Just as I drained the used rubber of its cum, he shot another load into my wife's cunt! He pulled out and motioned me over to clean him off - which I did with pleasure!

The other two bikers had not enjoyed my wife yet, they were next to assault her. Like the head biker earlier, they preferred to tease my wife's mouth with their cocks. Like a common whore, she begged for them to hold still so she could suck their cocks into her mouth. They would give her short little sucks, then pull back, rubbing their dicks on each side of her face. They were stroking their dicks, literally jacking off in her face! They both came at the same time, and they both shot their thick loads into my wife's hair -matting it down as their cum landed on her head. She looked so great covered in cum!

It was starting to get late. Most of the men at the party had used my wife at least once throughout the course of the evening, some, two or three times! My wife was quite a sight to behold. Her hair was matted down with cum and she had dried cum all over her face. The used rubbers still hung from her tits. Hard as I tried, I had been unable to keep up with the onslaught of cum that had been dumped on, and in her, during the party. So much cum ran out of her cunt that it had begun to pool on the platform floor between her feet!

My secretary came up to me and put her arm around my waist. Turning to my boss, she said, "Take a picture of us, the girls at work will love it!"

She then sat on the edge of the platform and slipped off one of her high heels. Swinging around, she dipped her nylon covered toes into the pool of cum that was lying between my wife's feet. She swung back around and crossed her legs. Cum was dripping from her gorgeous foot.

She looked at me and said, "Well? I know you want it, what are you waiting for?'

I nodded, knelt, and took her cum soaked foot in my hand. The boss was snapping pictures like no tomorrow. I lovingly brought her foot to my mouth and sucked the cum from her toes, I was in heaven! My secretary squealed with delight!

"You are such a pervert!" she chided me.

Subone1
Subone1
515 Followers
12