Cum Addicted Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
519 Followers

When I finished sucking the cum from her foot, she told me stand and remove my blouse and skirt. By now, the rest of the crowd was starting to pay attention. I drooped my blouse and skirt on the platform as she directed.

"Put my shoe back on," she ordered.

I did as I was told. She then stood up and took some hot pink lipstick from her purse. She pulled my little dick out from under my open bottom corset. She then proceeded to color the head of my cock using the hot pink lipstick.

When she finished, she stood back and admired her handy work. "That looks lovely! Very feminine!"

Using the lipstick, she then wrote on the front of my white corset, "Cum addict!" Everyone was snapping pictures and laughing. I loved it!

Just when I thought my trial week was about to end, Karen realized that the wino had not serviced my wife yet. He had been enjoying the free booze all night long and could barely stand up, let alone get a hard on! Karen wasn't about to be denied one last bit of humiliation, however. She reminded David that I was still available for "direct deposits". David liked that idea and called me over to the platform. Karen also called the wino up on to the platform, I wasn't quite sure what was about to happen - but I'm sure I was going to like it!

David bent me over, so my face was at my wife's ass and pussy. He lifted my skirt and started to finger my asshole. I was pretty well gone by this time, so his penetration didn't hurt too much. Karen said that I had passed the trial week and could now eat cum from my wife's cunt! I was elated! I buried my face in her sopping cunt and started licking up the strands of cum left there by the partygoers. At the same time, David entered my ass with his huge cock. After a few strokes, it started to feel good! I was in heaven, getting fucked in the ass while dressed as woman and eating other men's cum out of my wife's cunt!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Karen instructed the wino to start pissing on my face while I was eating out my wife! As I ate her cum-filled cunt, the wino's piss splattered on her ass and ran into my mouth. The crowd was cheering! This was the grand finale of a long week!

Darren had moved to my wife's face and she was sucking him with gusto. The cute little nurse dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock as it poked out from my corset. I shot my little load in seconds! David then came in my ass! I was exhausted. David pulled out and I fell to the floor between my wife's feet, face down in a pool of cum. Karen then removed my necklace of used rubbers and dumped them on my head, one by one.

I awoke the next morning to a quiet, empty room. I was still lying face down on the platform. As I opened my eyes, I saw my wife's pumps in front of my face. Propped up in one of the pumps was a note which read, "Congratulations Cum Slave, you passed! Clean this mess up, check out of the hotel, and come home and clean me up!" It was signed...Your Cum Queen!

The End

Subone1
Subone1
519 Followers
12