Cum Addicts Anonymous

Story Info
A cum addict attends her first meeting and hears a story.
2.3k words
4.22
35.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,301 Followers

This was my first meeting. I'll be honest, I was terrified. I had no idea what to expect before arriving. I walked into the small room finding chairs arranged in a semicircle facing a podium. There were about a dozen women there. They were all ages from probably twenty to eighty. Some wore expensive clothes, and some were dressed in almost rags. Most were somewhere in between. One was morbidly obese. One was so skinny she looked near death. Most were somewhere in between. I guess cum addicts don't come in one size fits all.

A woman of about fifty walked up to me and offered her hand. "Hi, I'm Luanne, a cum addict. Welcome."

"Uh, thanks. I'm Jennifer," I replied.

"I'm glad you're here. Is this your first meeting?"

"Yeah."

"Terrifying, isn't it?" she asked.

"Very."

"We have a few minutes before the meeting starts. There are a couple of things you need to know. First, we're anonymous. We only use first names. Second, what you hear here stays here. Third, we don't judge. We all have the same reason for being here. There's no cure but we can learn control. How we control is very individual. You don't have to like how everyone does it, but please respect their choices. Tonight's meeting is a speaker meeting. One of the group is going to tell her story of how it started, what it led to, and how she finally got it under control."

"I'm glad there aren't any men here," I said.

"Our group is women only. There are groups of CAA that allow men. Find a seat and if you'd like to talk after the meeting there will be several of us staying around."

"Thanks, Luanne."

I picked a seat as far back as I could, hoping no one would notice me. As I sat waiting, I wished for a cock to suddenly appear and give me a mouthful of liquid courage. I knew that wasn't going to happen and sat quietly as I nervously patted my foot and looked down at the floor. As more people took their seats the room quieted. A woman walked to the podium and was met with silence.

"I'm Betty, a cum addict," she said.

The room responded with most everyone replying, "Hi, Betty." Then, one at a time the women each said their first name followed by something about being a cum addict. Some even mentioned dates they last tasted cum. Most didn't. It came my turn.

"Uh, I'm Jennifer. I think I might be a cum addict," I said nervously.

"Hi Jennifer," they responded.

The introductions continued until everyone in the room had introduced themselves.

Betty spoke again. "Tonight, is a speaker meeting. My sponsor, Luanne, told me yesterday that I would be telling my story tonight. I've never told it to a group, so please bear with me.

"I was the female half of a set of twins. My brother died shortly after delivery. I didn't find out until years later that when the doctor opened my mother's uterus during the c-section my brother's cock was in my mouth. Apparently, I was a cum addict before I was even born."

There were scattered chuckles around the room.

"I was breast fed and also had a makeshift pacifier as an infant and toddler. I also sucked my thumb which annoyed my father to no end. I remember, from a young age, my father yelling at my mother that I would grow up to be a cock sucking whore like she was. I'm convinced, from stories I've heard about her from my aunt, that my mother and aunt were both cum addicts. Since both of my daughters are too, I suspect there may be some genetic component to our malady.

"I was raised in a strict religious family and wasn't allowed to date until I was eighteen. I had either my thumb or a lollipop in my mouth well past my eighteenth birthday. The thumb I did secretly.

"I left home on my eighteenth birthday and my first night away I sucked my first, of many, cocks. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Sucking that cock just seemed like I had found my calling. When he suddenly came in my mouth...oh my god...I experienced my first orgasm. I couldn't stop sucking. He finally shoved me away and called me a crazy cock-sucking bitch. He had no clue just how right he was.

"The following day, I sucked two more. I loved sucking, but it was that final reward, the cum, that I craved. By the end of my first week on my own I'd sucked probably twenty guys and orgasmed every time. Most of them were either guys I knew from school or church. I didn't care if they were married or not. As far as I was concerned, a cock was a cock.

"A few even gave me money afterward. Not enough to live on, but it was a start. I got a job as a waitress in the next town and between my cock-sucking and work I had a decent income.

"I pretty much let the men do what they wanted with my body as long as they finished in my mouth. The other stuff was good, but the cum was what kept me going.

"As soon as I turned twenty-one, I started waitressing in bars where I had a continuous supply of cum. I loved it. The tips I got were more than my salary and I now had a whole string of regulars.

"The only drawback for me was that I was lonely. I wanted someone of my own, but no man in his right mind wanted a girl who sucked every cock she could get her mouth on.

"Then a miracle happened. I met Bud in a grocery store. I didn't tell him where I worked or about all the dicks I was sucking. He like me as a woman, not as the cock-sucker I was. I changed for him. Our sex life was great, and I woke him every day with a blowjob and that was enough to let all the rest go. But I needed cum daily. I quit the bar and got a job in a department store. He was my only cum source. We married about six month later and I was soon pregnant. Life was good. We had our triplets. I was a stay at home mom. We had a home and a life together. I got my daily dose of cum. What more could a woman want?"

Betty paused to take a drink of water.

"It was about five years later when Bud got laid off. He started drinking. Our finances went to hell. We lost our home. My cum supply went out the window. I had to go back to work, and I had to have my cum. I went back to work in the bar.

"Somehow, I managed to keep my cock-sucking a secret from Bud. My boss took videos of me sucking customers after the bar closed and blackmailed me. He took half of what I made on the side and pimped me out. I was stuck.

"About two years ago Bud just left. I have no clue where he is. I met a guy in the bar that made good money. We really hit it off. He told me he needed a place to stay. I figured if he moved in with me and my kids, I could get my daily cum, he could help with the bills, and life would go back to normal. Boy, was I wrong."

She took another drink of her water.

"I brought him home after work and he spent the night. The next morning, he and I were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when my daughters walked in. Wayne called one of them to him then grabbed her ponytail to hold her still as he fondled her ass. She was crying as she stood there. I was pretty much in a daze just thinking about the cum I would be getting shortly. Then my son walked in. That's when the shit hit the fan.

"He threw a cup of hot coffee in Wayne's face causing him to release my daughter. My son then held the coffee pot over Wayne's head and told him to never touch his sister again. They had words and Wayne told him that when he put the pot down, he would beat his ass. Wayne was a big man. My son was a lot smaller but fearless. He finally put the coffee pot down and Wayne beat the hell out of him."

Tears began running down Betty's cheeks.

"I just sat there. I didn't say a fucking word. My daughters took their brother to his room. I sat there waiting on my morning cum. It was about fifteen minutes later when my daughters returned. They pranced across the room next to where I was and wiggled their asses at Wayne. He was mesmerized. I looked up just in time to see my son hit Wayne in the head with a baseball bat. Wayne was on the floor and out cold. My triplets put Wayne on the kitchen table and tied him to it, then tied me to the chair.

"When Wayne came to my son took over. He acted like that Hannibal Lecter guy, crazy but cold and calculating. He scared the shit out of Wayne. They cut Wayne's clothes off.

"My son asked Wayne why his mom even liked him and Wayne said it was because of his big dick. My son put twenty dollars of Wayne's money in my pocket and made me suck Wayne to get his dick hard so he could measure it. Now, anyone would think that this would be rock bottom for a cum addicted mother, but it wasn't.

"Once he measured it, all three of my kids started laughing at the seven and a half inches. My son pulled out his cock, gave me another twenty and told me to suck his. I devoured his huge beautiful young cock. To this day it's the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's at least nine inches and has a perfect beautiful head. Just the head almost fills your mouth. It is a thing of beauty..."

As she described her boy wonder's cock, I could tell many of the women were squirming in their seats.

"Uh, Betty," Luanne said. "Back to the story please."

"Oh, sorry. Anyway, he made sure Wayne saw what a big cock looked like, then pulled my chair next to Wayne where he could see. My son told me to finish sucking him but not to swallow. I was elated knowing that I was about to get my cum, even if it was from my son. I sucked my son's big cock like there was no tomorrow. I didn't do it because he told me or for the twenty bucks. I did it because I love sucking cock and wanted the cum. I forgot about Wayne and my kids. That cock was my whole world.

"When he came, I held it all in my mouth waiting on permission to swallow my treasure. Then my son made me kiss Wayne and spit the cum in his mouth. I was afraid not to and did as he said. I was devastated. Wayne got my cum. I think that's what brought me back to reality.

"My son continued with the psychological torture of Wayne and about thirty minutes later Wayne ran out of the house naked and terrified then drove away.

"The kids cleaned up the kitchen and untied me. I apologized and asked them to forgive me then explained about my addiction. I cried and told my son he didn't have to make me suck him to prove his dominance. That's when my daughter fully opened my eyes. She pointed out that he hadn't made me. He simply put the twenty in my pocket and I sucked him like a woman possessed.

"We continued talking for a while and I explained my daily need. My daughter suggested that I could get my fix every day from my son. He agreed that he'd be willing to do that. He let me suck him right then and there, which I did.

"Every morning, while all three of my children are sitting there, I suck my son to get my daily fix. My daughters are there to remind me of the humiliation I allowed with Wayne. We do this every morning and if I need a second dose, he lets me suck him again.

"Our disease isn't curable, but it can be controlled. This is how my loving family and I control my addiction. We have a good life again and we're happy. Thank you for listening to my story."

Betty stepped a down from the podium and into the crowd. Luanne came up to me.

"What did you think?"

"That was quite a story. I'm so glad she found a way to control it," I replied.

"Will you be coming back?" Luanne asked.

"Yes. I need help."

"You should get a sponsor. May I make a suggestion?"

"Please do."

"See the two young women over there by Betty?"

"Yes."

"Those are the daughters she mentioned. They also control their addiction with their brother's help like Betty does. Her son, Dean, has also been helpful at times when we need a safe fix. Go talk to them. They're Missy and Doris and will make excellent sponsors."

"Thanks, Luanne. I will."

I walked to where Missy, Doris, and their mother stood. All three turned and smiled at me. Tears began running down my cheeks.

"I'm Jennifer. I'm a cum addict and I need help."

All three put their arms around me in a group hug.

"You came to the right place, Jennifer. We'll help," Betty replied.

We were the last to leave that evening. We exchanged numbers and they gave me their address. I would be joining them at breakfast tomorrow.

DocWords
DocWords
3,301 Followers