Cum Again

Story Info
An intimate exploration of the birds and the bees by mother.
2k words
4.05
13.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

"Mom I've done something very bad I'm going to die." I wailed, running straight into her arms. She was alarmed and held me tight to her bosom, "Baby, tell me what happened, don't worry all will be well."

Suppressing a sob, feeling guilty I confessed, "Last night I touched myself down there, and it felt so good that I kept at it, till all of a sudden, a thick creamy liquid came out from my pee hole. This morning when I went to the toilet, blood started flowing out from the same place, with my stomach hurting as well, I think I've been punished for thinking naughty thoughts." 

My mom burst out into a throaty laugh at my naivety and said, "girl, what shall I do with you, so innocent in the ways of the world." She proceeded to latch the door of the room and sit me down on the bed, while she not only gave me a talk on the birds and the bees, but followed it up with an intimate practical demonstration as well.

Though the room was quite dark, my eyes grew as wide as saucers, eager to take in every detail, as she slowly began unwinding her starched saree that soon spooled down to the floor at her feet. It revealed a silky cream colored petticoat below, but in the little light that came in from the ventilator I could make out the outline of her lithe legs, giving an entire new angle to the motherly love that I'd come to associate her with, incidentally stirring up the very same feelings that I'd experienced last night.

Between the petticoat and the blouse was a sliver of her stomach within which I had gained nourishment for nine months, which I'd always hugged affectionately, my  safe haven in troubled times. But now I saw it in a new light, a tummy well toned, with a slight indentation at the center revealing a deep navel, that oozed a sensuality that exuded from every pore of her being.

Above that was her blouse, a perfect fit, molded to her chest, with two spherical perpendicular mounds that seemed to defy gravity,  giving a hint of what lay beneath it where the flesh spilled over at the cleavage. I could discern dark patches of perspiration where her arms met the torso, something that I'd never noticed earlier, along with her familiar aroma that gave me a sense of comfort, which wafted across in the dim closed space.

But I hardly had time to take in the details, as her hands were busy unbuttoning the hooks that held it in place, so it soon joined the saree on the floor. Though the room was dark, her skin seemed to glow, suffusing it with a light that came from within. My eyes were fixated on a lacy white bra, the likes of which I'd never seen before, that barely contained her full breasts which spilled out from the sides.

I could make out a darker shade right at the center of each cup that accentuated my curiosity even more. She lifted her hands over her head to undo the pin that held her hairdo in place, and let her hair cascade down behind, in the process  revealing her smooth armpits that had no trace of the hair that was starting to carpet my own, yet shiny with sweat that gave off an intoxicating musky aroma that complimented the sensual picture completely.

Little could I linger on them as her fingers were already busy at work at the drawstrings of her petticoat, which loosened slid down her smooth thighs and calves, to pool down at her ankles. She stepped out of it to reveal her silhouette which had hitherto been cloaked to me, her fulsome curves now made my mouth water in anticipation. Well manicured feet with silver anklets that tinkled with every step, led to toned legs, rounded kneecaps, and firm thighs, each almost as big as my waist.

But my eyes had already travelled much higher, where they joined at the junction that was still cloaked, though barely, in white lace panties matching the bra, that tantalized me with glimpses of the treasures within. The gusset was already  translucent, damp with a viscous liquid that I knew from personal experience was definitely not sweat or urine, suffusing the room with the strong scent of her sex, that made me go woozy.

I tried to focus on the front portion as best I could and was able to discern the faint outlines of fleshy lips, before she turned around giving me a view of her shapely buttocks that bounced around, with the panties barely holding them in place. Perfect like a pear, now I could see the smooth curve of her spine, and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets as her hands went back to unclip her bra.

Turning back towards me, her lacy lingerie floated down like a parachute to join the rest of her garments on the floor. But I had no time for such minute details, my gaze fixated on the bust that nourished me as an infant, but of which I had no memory of.

Now uncovered, sans any support, they were a feast for my eyes, as they gravitated to her voluminous breasts that seemed to defy gravity, perfect globes of creamy white, contrasted with large dark pink areola in the center, that were bigger than my entire budding ones, tipped with red rubbery nipples that stood out like the proverbial cherry on top. Though similar in shape each had an identity of its own that accentuated its personality, so inviting that my hands itched  to touch them.

As if reading my mind, she pulled me to her chest in a tight embrace, giving me more than I wished for, my face buried in the soft mounds, my mouth seeking out each nipple of its own accord, enjoying the sensation of suckling on them, though the milk had stopped flowing more than a decade back. I loved being cradled in their midst, experiencing the different textures of the boob and teat, even taking the liberty of an occasional nip, hoping to coax the milk out.

My actions elicited a sigh of satisfaction from my mom, who was evidently enjoying it as much as I was. She raised a quizzical eyebrow as my tongue darted up to tickle her underarms, tasting her salty essence, yet facilitated my explorations of her torso by raising her arms above her head to give me unrestricted access. I couldn't quite get enough of her mammaries, feasting on them like someone on the verge of starvation now face to face with a virtual buffet.

Though she was enjoying my intrepid explorations of her bodice as evidenced by her throaty moans, all of a sudden she gently pushed me away. Wanting more, I couldn't help feeling a little hurt, giving her my most doleful puppy eyed look, hoping she'd take me back into her fold.

But I was in for a much greater treat, as she snuck her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and in a smooth move lowered them completely, nonchalantly throwing them towards me. Instinctively I grabbed them, enjoying not just the softness of the lace and satin caressing my face, but more so feeling the sticky smegma that coated them making them  moist.

In an act that surprised even myself, I brought them up to my nose, inhaling her strong sex,  but even gingerly snuck my  tongue out to taste it. Unlike anything I'd tasted before, it was intense an amalgam of savory with a hint of sweetness, a musky mystery that I couldn't quite ascertain, with a creamy consistency to boot. I lapped it all up to the last drop to see my mother looking on with amusement.

She was now completely in the buff with not a thread on her naked figure. In my excitement to focus on her panty I had completely forgotten that she'd gone the full Monty, and I couldn't help be spellbound by the fullness of her figure. My eyes however were hypnotized by the holey grail, unveiled in all its resplendent magnificence, which exerted a magnetic pull that was inescapable.

Not even a strand of hair was visible on her mound, much like mine, before the downy fir had begun to sprout from them of late. They shone with the remnants of what I had just relished on my tongue, a slit tightly shut, with two fat lips closing around it protecting a priceless treasure. It was like the Bermuda triangle where it was so easy to lose oneself, at the junction of her thighs, a black hole from which there was no escape, sucked in resistance was not just futile but on the contrary you were rushing ahead to embrace it.

As  my mom sat down on the bed cross-legged, I was oblivious to all else, focused squarely on the cradle of life that lay facing me. Entranced by what I'd just witnessed, I felt ashamed to be fully clad whilst she had bared herself completely. So I quickly dispensed with my garments to be in my birthday suit as well, comparing my own waif like adolescent figure with that of the epitome of full womanhood that lay before me, whom I envied and aspired to.

I didn't have much time for my thoughts as my mother's hands moved to her lower lips, her fingers gently parting the contours to reveal the jewels within. The pale full outer labia opened to reveal the rich ruby red pulsating flesh within, shiny strands of smegma crisscrossing it like a spider web to capture my imagination. Right on top of the slit, now revealed standing to attention, was the crown jewel that was  peeking out of its hood which she described as the clitoris.

Following her lead, my fingers strummed my own tender bud, that I had rubbed so vigorously last night in the bathroom, coaxing it to come out of its shell, ripples of pleasure streaking across my body as a result. Her entire hand was now within the confines of her vulva, whereas despite my best efforts only a single finger could penetrate my own little hole, that too with difficulty. In spite of which I could feel my insides clinging to it, welcoming it within, juices coating my fingers as they ventured into virgin territory.

Now my breath too became short and I could feel a warmth spread across my entire frame, as if a fire had been lit at my core. My mom meanwhile had gone beyond the point of no return, and with a primal scream, a veritable fount shot out of her vagina, breaching the distance between us, to land on my legs. I deliberately and thoroughly cleaned up every drop, bringing the manna to my lips, enjoying her essence.

I came too, not as strongly as her, but almost passed out as the liquid seeped out of my own slit. My mother cupped her hands beneath my mound to save the sheets from getting wet, following my lead by lapping it all up as well. Practically done and over with, she calmly explained in detail the changes that my body was witnessing as I transitioned from a girl into a woman.

Further she explained the facts of not just menstrual hygiene to me, but also the various methods of birth control, should I need them. She patiently demonstrated to me how to maximize one's pleasure, and that there was nothing wrong in masturbating to relieve one's sexual urges, even promising to give me her own vibrator, that she'd had no occasion to use ever since she'd got married, the real thing providing greater pleasure than any machine.

Calmly she picked up her garments from the floor, putting them back on, she extracted from me a promise to come to her in case of any doubt, teaching me that sex is not something which needs to be shunned, or be embarrassed by, but understood with a maturity. Whilst I put on my clothes in turn, she gave me a hug filled with love, as she opened the doors to the outside world once more, I felt I had truly entered the room as a confused girl and emerged out a more confident woman.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers