Indian Hospitality for a Tourist

Story Info
Indian invites a German couple home, with a dirty plan.
4.7k words
4.55
30.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couchsurfing is a great website for finding travel partners. But for Ramesh, the site was an opportunity to meet white girls traveling in the country. He diligently checked the local forums for tourists who asked questions about India, or wanted to go somewhere, and needed travelers.

One such post popped up. It was a German couple, and they were asking how to get to a hill station. He checked out their profile. The guy looked like a dork. The girl was hot. Ramesh slid into their DMs.

"Hey there Lara and Jorgen, I'm headed to Mandi myself. When are you planning to get there? I have a car, we can pool together!"

Their response was prompt. They were keen. Ramesh and the couple arranged to meet the next morning, outside their hostel.

Ramesh drove to their location early the next day, in his sleek BMW. He'd paid a fortune for the car: but it made a great first impression. Especially when meeting tourists - who were generally wary of opportunistic Indians - he liked to flex his wealth. They became more amenable to friendship.

He spotted the couple by the roadside, outside their hostel, a popular tourist lodging. The guy Jorgen looked even dorkier in real - tall and lanky, he wore big horn-rimmed glasses and had the aura of a man who didn't go out much. The girl on the other hand was an entirely different league. She was a petite woman with gorgeous blonde hair billowed around her head and shoulders. She was dressed modestly in a long summer dress, but it accentuated her curves. She had a fine set of knockers that strained against the fabric of her dress.

Ramesh rolled down the window and waved. "Hey, it's me, Ramesh!", he called out. The couple waved back, and got in the car.

"So nice to meet you, Ramesh!" said Jorgen, in a thick German accent. Ramesh turned around from his seat, and shook hands with both. "Lara, Jorgen, super nice to meet you guys too! Welcome to India!"

"Thank you!" both chimed and settled in.

The drive was two hours long. Ramesh put on his charm, chatting with the couple, feigning interest in their travels. They were from a small town in Germany, and this was their first trip outside of Europe. They were both 21 years old, on their gap year, and wanted to explore Asia, starting with India.

"Good choice," Ramesh said, "but India is massive, there's so much to see, and I'm not sure a month is enough."

"I know," said Lara, "but we want to experience as much as we can. It's just been a few days, but I love India already!"

The drive was scenic, and Ramesh played tour guide to the couple, pointing out notable locations and regaling them with fun stories about the history and the culture. He could tell that the couple really enjoyed this, and they kept ooo-ing and aaah-ing as Ramesh entertained them.

Mandi's climate was cooler than in the city, and it was a perfect blend of breezy winds and sunlight. Ramesh parked his car at the small town square. "Do you know where you want to go?" Ramesh asked of the couple.

"Not really," Jorgen said, "we figured we would wander around, and see what fancies us."

"Happy to show you around, if you'd like. I come here often, and there are some places that most tourists don't know of."

"Oh, we wouldn't want to bother you, you've been kind enough already," Lara said.

Ramesh insisted, "it's no trouble at all, I take it as my god-given duty to show tourists the best of what my country has to offer!"

Ramesh knew Mandi like the back of his hand - he had done this several times with other tourists he'd met on Couchsurfing, and he knew exactly what new European travelers wanted to see.

First he took them out for breakfast. Avoiding the regular tourist traps, he herded them to a small hole in the wall which had the best breakfast food. If it's one thing that white people want when traveling in India, it's quote unquote authentic places. Lara and Jorgen hadn't had much experience with Indian food, so Ramesh made sure to tell the waiters to dial down on the spice.

"I know you think Indian food is super spicy, but there's more to it. I've told them to ease up on the spice, and bring out the natural flavors."

The food was of course excellent. "This is so delicious!", Lara exclaimed, licking her fingers. "You're welcome," said Ramesh, stealing a quick glance at her bust.

Ramesh then took them to the temple on top of the hill. A massive edifice that's been around since the 8th century, it was bustling with activity - worshippers offering prayers, priests milling, hawkers selling their wares and trying to catch the eye of the two firangs, hoping to make money off of them.

Jorgen took pictures of everything around him with his bulky camera. Lara observed the bustle with wonder. This was exactly the picture of India they had in mind. Ramesh took them all the way to the altar. One of the priests recognized him, and waved. He knew the drill.

With the priest's help (and a discreet exchange of money), Ramesh got Lara and Jorgen into the inner sanctum. The couple got draped with saffron shawls, and were ushered into the inner chamber. Three giant stone sculptures of the local gods stood before them, resplendent in flowers and surrounded by oil lamps.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful!" piped Lara. Jorgen asked if he could take pictures. The priest assented. Ramesh knew this wasn't a thing for the locals: this was a show for firangs only, the Spiritual IndiaTM the westerners were sold on. This was how Ramesh racked up goodwill points with foreigners.

They spent a fair bit of time in the temple grounds, taking in the sights and sounds of the activity, and the scenery. They talked a great deal: Ramesh learned that they had friends who had been to India before, and the stories they heard were wild. Ramesh picked up on the fact that Lara and Jorgen were curious about narcotics.

"Haha, yea there's a big drug scene here, it's not out there in the open though," Ramesh said, "you have to be discreet about it. The law tolerates it here, but you have to be careful."

Ramesh paused for a while, and then winked at them, "why, do you wanna try?"

Jorgen stuttered, "oh I dunno, we're not sure. We don't want to get into trouble or anything." Lara not-so-subtly nudged him. "I mean," he continued, "if there's a safe way..."

"Say no more," Ramesh winked again.

They hung out at Mandi, trying out more food, walking around, until late afternoon. On the drive back, Ramesh said, "sooo, Lara, Jorgen, can I trust you?"

"What do you mean?" Jorgen asked.

"Well, I do have something you guys might like, but I want to be sure that you won't tell on me," Ramesh continued.

Jorgen got the hint. "You can trust us, for sure!"

"Alright, it's just that I don't wanna advertise it, and I had some bad experiences with other people before. Can you two keep a secret?"

Both Lara and Jorgen nodded enthusiastically.

Ramesh revealed that he had a stash at home - some good weed, and perhaps something more. "If you're not busy this evening, would you like to come over to my place? We can just chill."

They were down for it. They liked Ramesh and - the young curious people they are - they weren't about to say no to trying out drugs. Ramesh had them reeled in, and he had some plans for them. More specifically, for Lara...

Ramesh's home was a cozy apartment in a quiet neighborhood lined with trees, and filled with the chatter of birds in the evening. He welcomed Lara and Jorgen in. "You have a beautiful home," Lara complimented him. "Thank you," Ramesh said. The living room was spacious and tastefully furnished. Warm lamps, comfy couch, and a balcony that looked over a lush green park.

"Make yourself comfortable," Ramesh said. As the two settled on the couch, Ramesh turned to the sound system and played some chill music. "Tyco," he said. The smooth ambient sounds filled the room.

"So, have you tried weed before?"

Jorgen and Lara shook their head. They nervously laughed, "not really".

"That's alright, we'll take it slow."

Ramesh brought out his bong - a beautifully crafted glass one - and some weed from his stash. He chose something light. He didn't want his guests getting stoned too hard.

Lara and Jorgen were excited - it was going to be their first hit of weed, and thankfully in a safe space. So they thought.

Ramesh lit up the bong, and helped them take a toke. Lara coughed as she took it in. "Slow and steady," laughed Ramesh.

They chatted and laughed as they passed around the bong, talking about India, Germany, and everything under the sun. It was a nice mellow high: Jorgen and Lara were feeling supremely chill and comfortable, as they talked about their plans.

"Thank you so much, Ramesh," said Jorgen after a hit, "I had the best time today. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have seen and done so many of the amazing things today!"

"Don't mention it, it's been my pleasure," Ramesh replied, watching Lara cross her legs. Mmm, shapely. He thought of ways to get closer to Lara. A proto-idea was hatching in his mind.

As the evening rolled on, they went back to the topic of drugs. "How hard is it for you to get this?" Lara asked.

"Well! I have a guy, and we have an arrangement. He gets me the quality stuff. Anything I want - weed, ecstasy..."

"Oh you do ecstasy? It's big in Germany. It's quite the party favorite," Jorgen said.

"Yea, ecstasy is great. The best high. In fact, I have some with me right now," Ramesh said, paused, and then offered, "wanna try some?"

Jorgen and Lara quickly exchanged glances. "Oh I dunno," Lara started...

"Hey, this here is probably the safest place you can try it," Ramesh smiled. He knew this was the hook, and he knew the two young travelers were going to take it.

"You will love it. I recommend E over weed any day, trust me," Ramesh said, getting up. He went to his kitchen, and rummaged through his stash in the cabinet.

Ramesh's plan took shape. He was going to try his luck with Lara. For this, he needed pharmacological help. He pulled out a baggie of white pills - his prized ecstasy - and took out three. He also pulled out a strip of blue pills. Ecstasy doesn't help with erections, so he sought the help of trusty Viagra. And from another bottle, a sleeping pill.

"Alrighty folks, get ready for some magic!", Ramesh announced as he walked back into the living room, three glasses of water in hand. Unbeknownst to the couple, one of the glasses was laced with the sleeping pill. He handed that glass to Jorgen.

"Here you go," Ramesh held out his hand, with the three ecstasy pills. Jorgen and Lara took one each, gulped it and washed it down with their water. Ramesh took his too, and discreetly popped in the viagra too.

The three continued laughing and chatting, and about 15 minutes in, Ramesh started feeling the familiar warm flush of the ecstasy kicking in. He could tell that Lara and Jorgen were feeling it too.

"Oh my god," Jorgen said, his eyes wide, his lips smacking. Lara was laughing uncontrollably, slightly swaying.

"Good stuff, yea?" Ramesh grinned, relishing the warm glow from inside his body. He turned up the music, and the three bopped to the chill beats. Ramesh admired the way Lara moved to the music, and was eager to get his hands on her sumptuous body. But he had to wait.

The wait wasn't for long. In about half an hour, Jorgen was swaying unsteadily. "I feel... I feel light headed," he said, his words slurring. Ramesh was quick to assist. "It's alright," he assured the drugged German, "just sit down and relax, it'll pass."

Lara looked concerned. "Oh no, are you okay?" she asked Jorgen, fawning over him. "He'll be fine," Ramesh said, "he's tired from a long day, let him rest."

Ramesh eased Jorgen onto the couch, and within minutes he was knocked out. Perfect, Ramesh thought to himself. Lara was his for the taking.

Lara was still worried for Jorgen, but Ramesh reassured her that he was fine and that he'd sleep it off. "Focus on how you're feeling now," Ramesh said, to change the subject, "How are you feeling now?"

"I feel like this music is the best thing I've ever heard, I want to listen to it forever," Lara smiled, clearly in the zone. Ramesh joined her, dancing in step, as he hungrily watched her body gyrate to the music. While Jorgen snored on, dead to the world, Ramesh danced with Lara, his every move getting him closer to her. He smoothly took her by the hand, twirled her, and then pulled her arm over around his neck. "You dance so well," Ramesh spoke into her ear, as they moved in tune.

"Thank you," she yelled into his ear, "I did a year of salsa!"

"Ooh, teach me!", Ramesh said, his hand now on her hip. Lara swayed some more, and tried to show him, but tripped on Jorgen's foot and almost fell. "Woah!," Ramesh grabbed her right on time, "okay let's move somewhere else. Let Jorgen sleep."

Ramesh led her to the bedroom. Closing the door behind them, he said, "alright, you can teach me salsa now."

"Try and keep up," Lara grinned. She was high and in no position to teach him salsa, but Ramesh took the opportunity to embrace her, and run his hands up and down her thighs as they tried to dance. He felt up her shapely ass, and couldn't wait to feel it up without her clothes.

A couple of missteps later, they both plonked on to the bed. "Oh my god," Lara whispered, "this is the best time of my life."

"You're welcome," said Ramesh, as he lay next to her, his head propped up on elbow, while his other hand rested on her flat tummy. Lara laughed, and turned to hug him. "You're the best, Ramesh, thank you so much!" Lara was overwhelmed with chemically-induced gratitude.

Ramesh hugged her tight, his face buried in her blonde hair. His hands slipped underneath her dress and grabbed her ass. He felt a tingle in his loins, and knew the viagra was kicking in. "You can thank me with a kiss," Ramesh spoke into her ear.

"Oh you naughty boy," Lara chirped, and pecked him on the cheek. Ramesh feigned outrage. "What? That's all the thanks I get?"

"Okay, okay," Lara relented, and pecked him on the lips. "Again," Ramesh said, his hands sliding up her back, pulling her dress up. Lara obediently kissed him again, letting it linger for a while. "Again," said Ramesh, now having her dress hitched up to her chest.

Lara locked lips with him, and Ramesh passionately returned the favor. Lara quietly moaned. Ramesh pulled her dress up to her neck, revealing her voluptuous body.She was a sight to behold - her creamy freckled skin, her ample breasts straining against her bra, her lacey panties barely hiding her crotch.

His hands explored her body, feeling up her breasts, smoothing down her tummy. Lara was still writhing in the high. She leaned to her side, as though to get off the bed, but Ramesh wrapped his arm across her chest, her back now pressed against his chest. His other hand slid between her thighs, seeking her crotch. Rubbing his fingers against the fabric of her panties, Raghu whispered into her ear, "stay with me."

Lara was breathing heavily, her hips squirming against his crotch. Ramesh's fingers slid underneath her panties, and stroked her pussy lips. "Ramesh," moaned Lara. She brought her hand down to her crotch, seeking her clit. Ramesh explored the folds of her pussy, gently probing deeper until he had a finger in. Lara moaned louder, her fingers working her clit, her pleasure enhanced by the ecstasy.

Ramesh pulled out his hand from her panties, and quickly yanked off his shirt, and his pants. Even as Lara was diddling herself, Ramesh pulled her panties off of her legs. Her pussy was gorgeous - bald, smooth and with rich pink lips waiting to be chewed on. Spreading her legs, Ramesh dove right in, cupping her pussy with his mouth.

Lara was now moaning louder, her fingers rubbing her clit faster. Ramesh's tongue slurped at her pussy, his lips tugging at the meat flaps. He brought his hand and slid two fingers inside her vagina, now moist and juicy. Slowly finger-fucking her while his mouth worked on her pussy lips, Ramesh went to town, slathering her crotch with his spit. Lara started bucking: with a loud moan, her thighs quivered as she came.

The 100mg of viagra turned his cock into six inches of rock-hard meat, and he was raring to go. Even as Lara was reeling from her orgasm, Ramesh spread her thighs wide, and pressed the purple head of his cock against her pussy. Inch by inch, he forced his cock inside her, stretching her pussy lips. Lara was caught by surprise: she whelped, and impulsively threw her arms around him, as she felt his thick cock penetrate her.

"Ramesh!" she screamed again, her eyes fluttering. Ramesh started thrusting deeper, feeling her tight pussy esconce his cock. Ramesh moaned, feeling the waves of pleasure, both from the ecstasy and Lara's pussy.

Lara wrapped her legs around his hips, taking in his cock and moaning loud. She was getting wetter - with every thrust, his cock squelched against her crotch, his shaft slathered with her juices. Ramesh pumped hard and fast, pistoning her pussy to a pulp. Sweat trickled down his forehead and on Lara, who was glistening with perspiration herself. Her eyes half-closed, her mouth agape, her gasps punctuated with every stroke Ramesh slammed in, Lara gave into the pleasure and held on to Ramesh's body for dear life.

Ramesh leaned down and kissed Lara full on the lips, while his groin slammed against hers, his hard shaft balls deep inside. Lara's nails dug into his back, her back arching, and she wailed again, shaking from another orgasm. Ramesh had to pause for a bit, while Lara bucked and writhed through her climax.

Lara calmed down, and Ramesh continued fucking her tight pussy. The bed shook as he pumped her pussy, and finally with a loud moan, Ramesh blew his load. He quickly pulled out, thick wads of his come still squirting out, splattering all over her crotch.

Lara was breathing deeply, dazed from the intense fuck. Ramesh got off bed, went to the bathroom and took a shower. When he came back, Lara was up. "Where's Jorgen?" she quizzed with slight alarm, suddenly aware of where she was, and that Ramesh was standing in front of her, buck naked.

"He's asleep outside," Ramesh replied, wiping his cock with a towel.

Lara jumped out of bed, and ran to the living room. Ramesh followed suit. Jorgen was still out. It was 2AM. Lara tried to get him to wake up, but he wasn't budging. "What just happened?" Lara asked, looking askance at Ramesh, who was still naked.

"Jorgen passed out, and he's probably only gonna wake up in a coupla hours," Ramesh replied, and sat on the couch beside her. "I mean, between us," Lara insisted, now aware that she was only wearing a bra, and that there were flecks of come on her crotch.

"Well, we had fun," Ramesh smiled, placing a hand on her naked thigh.

"Shit," Lara muttered. "Shit." She looked over at Jorgen, who was blissfully unaware of the drug-fueled sex romp his girlfriend had been part of. She looked back at Ramesh. "No one must know," she pleaded.

"I won't tell him," Ramesh agreed, "but we're going to have to wait until he wakes up. How about you clean up and get some sleep?"

He led Lara to the bathroom. She took a shower, and as she got out of the bathroom to towel herself dry, Ramesh embraced her from behind. The viagra was still going strong, and he was horny again.

"Ramesh, we can't do this," Lara protested.

Ramesh pulled away the towel, revealing her naked wet body, and pressed her against the wall, his crotch against her ass. "That didn't stop us the last time," he whispered into her ear.

"Ramesh, please-" Lara started, trying to wriggle free from his grasp. Ramesh rubbed his now-erect cock against her ass-cheeks, while his hand reached around and cupped her breasts. "We fucked so good, I wanna do it again."

Lara resisted his advances, but she was no match for the strong arm wrapped around her waist, while Ramesh fondled her breasts with his other hand. He nuzzled his mouth against the side of her neck. "I want you so bad," Ramesh whispered hoarsely into her ear.

12