All Comments on 'Cum and Kiss Me'

by nekkid_handyman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Hot

Brought back some old memories of business trips of years gone bye. Nothing as lonely as a hotel room in a strange city and you can only stretch that phone call home so long. Never tried the "creamy kiss" though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got me worked up

Cum swapping with my wife is a huge turn on for me. I like licking my cum out of her and off of her, not wasting a drop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmm....

Naughty and delicious....but what really gets me the hottest is tasting another man's cum on my slutty girl's mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just experienced this last weekend!

My girlfriend did this to me last weekend, and it was almost exactly as described here, from the luscious cock-sucking to the amount of cum to the surprise of her tongue opening my lips to give me all of my cream. I've been fantasizing about it ever since, and because she's coming over in a few hours I'm sure it will happen again tonight. So sexy...

DNYDillonDNYDillonover 2 years ago

Something so close to this was what started my wife and I opening up to each other completely. Long story short, laying there getting the blow job of my life after being teased all day with dirty talk while at work, I shot a massive load for her. Thinking she swallowed as she always did, my wife came to me and kissed me. Just as she parted her lips to mine, my cum rolled into my mouth and I immediately knew. I didn't hesitate sucking it from her mouth and swallowing every drop. She looked at me and said, "Oh honey, today is the beginning of our sex life." And it was true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmm just love it when my gf kisses me with a mouthful of my hot cum ,love the taste,the texture,the sheer erotic pleasure of it . We had a beautiful sexy cum kiss the other day after a sensational mutual anal rimming and finger fucking session . Sexy story that made me hard and wanting to swap a load with my gf tonight

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story and I rated it a five. Too many guys don't (they won't) admit to loving this. I sometimes eat my own cum when I jerk off alone. I have never eaten another man's cum, but soon! I almost have my wife talked into doing another man when we go on vacation. I haven't told her yet who he is, just that he is my friend from work. She agreed to be blindfolded when it happens if she can get her nerve up enough to do it. My secret, his secret, the sinful secret, is my best friend from work that I have already asked about it and showed a picture of her massively hairy pussy to is, OMG, her own sexy brother. He wants to eat her pussy before he fucks her. I just want to eat her cum filled pussy after her brother fucks her. I wonder if he will, I mean, I hope he will watch me eat his cum before he sneaks out of the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The first time my wife and i shared my cum was kind of an accident. During a hot session and not having released for a couple of days i was struggling to hold in my excitement during the sex and had to take a moment to compose myself as i didn't want to cum to soon ( i usually do this by pulling out and going down on my wife for a minute or so). However my wife was so wet and horny i couldn't hold my excitement i pulled my cock out of her to by myself some time, but due to the excitement i shot 2 or 3 big jets of cum that landed on her pussy ( i hadn't actually cum so was still maximum horny) we had a look at each other and laughed asif to say wow where did that come from. The site of my cum all over my wife's pussy made me do something I've never really considered or had a desire to before, i immediately went down on her licking all my cum from her pussy, it was over her clit, her hole and dripping down to her arse. I licked it all up whilst paying attention to her pleasure too but judging by her instant moaning's and writhing she was enjoying the naughty aspect of this too and the fact she whispered "oh my fucking god" when i began to lick up my own cum from her pussy, told me she approved. I slid my cock straight back into her and immediately carried on fucking but more immediately went into a passionate kiss with my wife. With my mouth now and tongue covered in my cum mixed into her pussy juice put us into the most passionate kiss and tonguing we have had. We weren't fucking for much longer before we both went into full orgasm.

We have 4 kids so sometimes our sex is rather stealthy but we have worked a cum sharing session in once a week. My wife will edge me into her mouth now stopping just before full orgasm so i have those spurts of cum then with cum in her mouth immediately continue fucking, game changer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernekkid_handyman@nekkid_handyman
40 something male interested in erotica, sharing fantasies and chatting with others