Cum at the Mall

Story Info
Sissy eats cum in the parking lot.
1.1k words
3.86
52.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat that pre-cum, sissy," -- I masturbated furiously in the passenger seat of her car. I was wearing panties under my jeans, and Mistress knew this; she found it amusing. So would some of the passers by if they only knew what was going on. I could barely keep up with the complications.

"And don't waste any!" she continued, sternly slapping her right index finger across my cock, causing it to bounce violently down, then back up, then jiggle embarrassingly -- as her left hand masterfully diddled her delicious and fragrant pussy in a dance I felt privileged to see.

Her leather-tipped riding crop jutted from the side pocket in her door -- I knew if anything I did caused her to take her left hand away from her business, it would certainly be to grab that leather strap and make me understand her displeasure. My cock twitched as the rose-tipped index finger of her right hand slid off with a pinch. My insides swirled.

So I ate the pre-cum. All of it.

She smiled and turned back to herself, immediately immersed in a rhythmic dance of self satisfaction, but I knew she could reach that crop at a moment's notice. I continued steadily, following her lead. I wasn't quite sure if I feared or longed for that crop -- it consumed my consciousness, or rather, it ground against my panties, or rather, it shot through me like an electric wave of ecstasy, making me shiver, the hairs on my neck standing straight up. My cock strained against the satin panties to meet a whip I was afraid to invite. I had no idea what my thoughts meant, but the welling up and rush in my prostate told me I was going to cum.

As I squirmed, her thin, dark eyebrows rose while she smiled to herself, knowing well what I was thinking, and that I was watching her amusement in my predicament. Her rose-painted lips pursed in a way that she didn't need to confirm -- she knew I that I was aware that she was in control. This gave her great pleasure.

And so we rubbed and slid, watching people walk by, engrossed in our own pleasure(s) and each other's.

I moaned softly, trying to hide the fact that I was about to come, hoping that I could hold back the pressure welling up inside me. I squirmed in my panties, squinting at the glimmering floodlights of the parking lot and trying not to think about the dozens or hundreds of people walking by to see a movie.

To anyone walking near the car I was embarrassingly exposed; pre-cum running down my shaft onto a hand that was feverishly moving from cock to mouth as I licked off the pre-cum, trying to prevent more from sliding down and onto my panties and disappointing Mistress. At the same time I continued to masturbate for Mistress. I was on cloud six and nine simultaneously.

My eyes darted from my dripping hand to the window, and back to Mistress, then back out the window to where the people walked by in their (blessed) ignorance and then back over to Mistress, who was thankfully engrossed in her own pleasure. I caught more cum from my cock head and pressed it to my lips without thinking. I was scared, but I wasn't sure of what -- being punished for being a poor sissy, or being caught by mall security with my dick in my hand, pants around my ankles, pre-cum running from my chin, in the parking lot of the local mega-mall. The thought caused my balls to tighten up further, and my ass lifted slightly off the seat as I tried to hold back the hot jet that was surely going to splash all over the dashboard.

"You better not cum, sissy!" Her hand moved towards the crop. "Not until I tell you to" she scolded, clearly getting off on seeing me squirm.

"Oh Mistress please, please let me cum, I've been a good sissy" I begged, slowing down my strokes, but still welling up towards an incredible explosion.

"Not until I come, you sissy bitch. Mistress comes first, do you understand?" She was back to fingering herself with her left hand, pinching her left nipple with the other hand. She wasn't even looking at me anymore. "I can't hear you, sissy" she demanded, eyes closed, fingering faster.

"I understand, mistress, you come first. Mistress's pleasure is my pleasure. I want to you come Mistress. I love you. Please come for me, Mistress, your satisfaction is my happiness. Let me help you come" I pleaded as I sat back down on the seat, feeling a slight reprieve from the mounting surge coming from deep inside my groin.

Mistress moaned. She tightened in her seat a bit, careful not to give away too much of her condition. But her obvious pleasure caused me to start drooling pre-cum from my cock again, and I quickly caught as much as I could with my index finger and licked it off. But it was a losing battle, I knew I was about to shoot.

"Please --" I started to beg.

"You may come now, sissy!" Mistress groaned, as her entire body rocked deep into her seat and her legs came off the floor. She was rocked with one shuddering explosion after another, each one greater than the last. She started to laugh, and then suddenly screamed.

I could hold it no longer.

I came with a force I've never known before; jizz rocketed into my hand and splashed everywhere like a fire hose. I could barely keep up with the intensity of the situation -- public parking lot, panties, Mistress coming next to me, riding crop, cum --I slumped back to the seat, but quickly arched up again, my back rising from the seat as my balls pumped cum into my cock once more. I was on auto pilot; I shot a steady cum stream onto the dashboard and fell back to the seat while shooting all over the place -- glove box, gearshift, and up into the air, landing in my own face, my sweater, the window.

As I finally slumped into the seat, eyes closed, I felt the electric impulse of orgasm run through my balls, ass, my stomach, until it dissipated and I was at peace. I opened my eyes to see Mistress laughing, eyes still in her own world.

"Good sissy, now clean us up, bitch", she said, startling me, suddenly opening her eyes wider, and remembering where we were.

We got out of the car, looked around to see if anyone was watching, and looked back at each other. It was almost surreal to be outside now. It seemed like another world, only the cum stains on my sweater and the salty taste on my lips assured me that it was real.

Mistress winked at me and nodded toward the Mall. It was time to go panty shopping and then see a movie.

The End.