Cum-Fest Home Visit Continued...

Story Info
Slutty mom & daughter’s cum-fest on unicorn bedding. Part 4
1.4k words
4.41
9.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up my jeans walked up stairs mother bottom of my T-shirt wet with fluids, I gave a knock on the door.

"Come in Mister, you fucking perv." Came the sweet voice but with attitude. Opening the door I was taken aback, not just at the sexy teen standing before me but the whole room, the unicorn bedding, the bedroom awash of colors, painted like something from kids TV show or a fictional chocolate factory. With painted murals, a forest reminiscent of the park, all cartoon and fairytale characters. It was weird, but alluring.

Her daughter was wearing orange short shorts and white tank top that showed her nipples poking out in the restaurants colors.

"Remember chocking me with my Burberry scarf?" She asked assertively. "While my mother pushed my head on your pervy cock as you came in my mouth? I hope you've got the same amount of spunk for me today?" She questioned. It was clearly the event she remembered most.

She was shorter than her mom. I lifted her hands above her head and I took off her white tank top and just started sucking on her perfect tits. As she put her hair in pigtails I could hear her moaning while I sucked her nipples, her tits were like bullets, so much more firmer than her mother's.

I was backed up and hard again, I wanted to cum so badly. I reach down and started removing her tight orange shorts, to my surprise she was wearing the same sports thong underwear her mom wore, only in black, with a nice damp patch by her pussy area. I'd not fucked either of them in the park, so it was new and exciting. I smiled at her and said, "your hot pussy is wet."

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and French kissed me.

I returned the favor a let my tongue swirl in her mouth as I held her tight. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me as my cock rubbed the front of her wet panties. We continue kissing hard as I held her tight against the wall. She reached down between us with her little pink painted nails and took out my pulsating cock with her hand and started to rub it against front of her panties - my precum staining them even further.

"You like that don't you, perv?"

"Yes." I mumbled looking into her dark eyes. She then pulled her black thong to the side and started rubbing my cock against her pussy slit. She was smoothly shaven not a hair in sight. It wasn't my thing, but clearly this young cum-dumpster never wanted to grow-up.

I had to stop myself shooting my load and laid her down on the white unicorn themed bedding. I ripped her thong off and start rubbing my cock against her pussy lips while I held her throat. Her discarded thong was stained full of white cream.

"Tighter." she commanded with a gasp. I squeezed her neck hard and rubbed her fanny lips more with my dick. "I'm a fucking slut mister," she said, in a raspy voice deprived of air. I released her so I could taste that young pussy, and I went excitedly down on her while she held my hair. I was looking at her while I was sucking and licking, her eyes were close in ecstasy and she moaned with delight.

My cock was dripping all over the bedding as I continued to lap up her juices. I stopped licking took off my clothes and kneeled by her head, I had to see who could suck me off best.

"Suck my prick you little cunt!" I said.

She opened her eyes with a smile and I stuffed my cock to her mouth, her lipstick stained my dick. I just loved her mouth, it was smaller than her mums and her teeth were less cutting. Cross-eyed she continue to suck on my cock head while I used my fingers to rub her pussy. Almost in a 69 position, I tried to get a many fingers as I could inside her as she quivered, stretching her out as much as I could.

I noticed her mom wearing only a dressing gown, her tits half out, standing in the doorway filming us on my phone. I pretended I didn't notice the nasty hot titted bitch.

I couldn't get my fist in her daughter even though she was wet as fuck. So I took my cock out of her mouth and sat up, she spat in my face and grinned, I got a little angry but it turned me on, so I gave her a long kiss instead.

"Put your fucking cock in me already, perv!" She yelled.

I got between her legs and rubbed my cock along the slit of her pussy again.

"She's so ready," I heard her mom whisper aloud from the doorway.

The teen moaned even louder this time. I starting pushing it into her but the position wasn't right and decided sit on the edge of the bed with my feet firmly on the soft white carpet and cream rug. I lifted her onto my lap to face me with her back and ass to her mom. With both hands I lifted her up off my lap, held her over my cock and lowered her slit and lips down to the dripping head of my cock. It was like the ultimate edging test. My head made entry into her warm pussy, and I lowered her slowly down my length. So much tighter than her mum, I thought. I wondered what fucking both there arses would be like.

She started rocking her on my cock while I French kissed her hard hoping she could taste her own sweet juices as our saliva mixed.

"Your fucking perv cock fits like glove, bitch!" She spat with a moan, knowing I liked her and her mom's filthy talk.

I watched the mother fingering herself in the doorway as I fucked her daughter relentlessly on the unicorn bed. It was a fairy tale come true! I was so ready to cum and she knew it. "Spunk up me you wannabe pedococked bitch!" She insisted.

I couldn't wait to blow my backed-up load, how I'd not cum in the mum I don't know, but I couldn't hold it any longer, and while her daughters pussy felt so good, I knew I shouldn't chuck my spunk up her. My thoughts about pregnancy were like a cold shower, so using restraint, I told her I wanted to cum in her big beautiful mouth like I did in the park. But this time her mother wouldn't be pushing down her head.

"Fucking cum inside me you nonce." She yelled. I gripped her by her fucking throat again moving her from my lap, onto her back on the bed. Out of spite or desperation for an orgasm the little bitch frigged herself off, as fountain of her fluid gushed filling the air! It went all over my body, and start stroking my cock while she continued to soak the bed.

With no time to waste I gripped her damp hair like rabbit ears, and rammed my cock in her welcoming mouth with my balls against her chin. My cock pulsated and my balls twitched tightly, pumping a huge loads of spunk into the teenagers mouth, she tried swallowing while never ending creamy shots spurted out. She did a good job to swallow as much as she did, wads at the side of her mouth. It dripped down her chin, her front, her tits and pubes. The messy sight was fantastic!

I pushed the cum around her chops into her mouth, and gave her a nice big kiss then got dressed.

"I loved fucking your teen loving cock Mister." she said with a grin of perfect teeth, as pooling sperm trailed down her glistening body dripping on her unicorn bedding.

What a cum festival! I thought.

As her mother leaned over and rubbed the cum in her daughter's chest, she licked her hand and shared a cummy-kiss with her daughter as she backhanded me my phone. Sloppy kissing they both side eyed me, all jizz-stained and doughy-eyed as I left.

"Cum again!" shouted the mom.

"You cum slut bitches were great!" I exclaimed, as I went down the stairs, thinking I still didn't know their names. "Until the next time." I added, looking at video on my phone.