Cum Give Me Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never under normal circumstances permit this situation, but these were not normal times. It was the most embarrassing situation of my life, or a lifetime of paralysis, if I survived. My father and grandfather's early deaths were always in my mind.

I had agreed to accept the 'magic penis' orally. The thought of ingesting Ichijou's fluid was disgusting at first, but to my surprise I'd grown to take some enjoyment mastering my new role. Triggering a man's ejaculation gives one a sense of accomplishment. With time I was finding the process to be pleasurable.

The same thing was happening with anal coitus. His entrance inside me was excruciating at first, but with additional penetration, it was less painful. A surprising element of pleasure from Ichijou's efforts was developing.

Within a month, with every repetition of his act, it had begun to feel normal. I looked forward to each and every penetration.The fact was, these sessions were beneficial. My condition began to improve. I was also experiencing a large degree of sexual pleasure. This became embarrassingly apparent when I started to ejaculate during our sessions. Sometimes I would cum even before Ichijou did.

The spinal tumor was also shrinking, as substantiated by additional radiology ordered by my internist, Dr. Monat-Bene. At the beginning of our interaction, I was shocked. But as pain turned to pleasure, Ichijou and I both began to ejaculate at the same time. I was in heaven.Then the words scrambled out of my throat,

"I love you, Ichijou."

The anal treatment proved highly successful. Within three months, the spinal tumor had vanished with the recurrence of gout, but that was a small price to pay. A white growth on my right foot that looked like a callus was the sign gout had returned. Hiroko prepared a sav, and the "callus" slowly began to disappear.

Even though my treatments seemed to have been successful, I was burdened with a new problem. I had grown so accustomed to the anal aspect of the treatment and found so much pleasure in the procedure that I decided to undergo a legal separation from my wife. During the illness, our relationship had distanced, and it was apparent to me she had rekindled a lesbian relationship with an old friend. In a way, this cessation of our marital ties was agreeable to both of us.

Claudette had ceased to live with me at the Central Park address. This followed an unfortunate occasion when she unlocked my door and burst into my bedroom witnessing "our dog and pony show," as she referred to it. No attempt at a medical explanation could convince her that I had not become a homosexual and was unfit to be her husband. As two adults, we agreed to specific financial arrangements. I was to ceed the Soho apartment to her, and maintain a bedroom here, should she wish to visit her children, although they were rarely here. I also granted her a generous monthly stipend and a substantial transfer of financial instruments to secure her wellbeing.

Once my wife and I had reached an agreement, I invited Ichijou to live with me. I am embarrassed to admit we became lovers. Once my medical problems disappeared, our lovemaking became a singular pleasure and the center of our lives together.

He is a wonderful man. Just to look at him, pleases me and produces an erection. Although he is the one who possesses the 'magic sperm,' I have learned to mount his loins, and although my penis is not of his noble proportions, he never complains when I penetrate him. Our lovemaking produces moments of deep satisfaction as we penetrate each other.

I have learned much of his other talents. He is an expert cook and very knowledgeable of ancient Japanese poetry. He will pick a selection and read it to me and then translate it very beautifully in the evening. He is teaching me Japanese and we plan a trip once I have a degree of fluency.

I am teaching Ichijou how to play pool. I must say he is a fast learner. Ichijou is becoming an expert at ball play. I must admit, if you will permit the pun, I too have become an expert playing with his balls!

All in all, life is beautiful. I keep Hiroko's phone number on speed dial just in case.

12