All Comments on 'Cum Inside: A Family Story'

by ErectileKai

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope part 2 is in the works.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
nice

does this mean the moms "boyfriend" is fired? next chapter please.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

Not really feeling the fact that he was so passive in just accepting the situation. I get that he was likely still excited from being able to have sex with both his Mom and Sis. But it just strikes me as very odd that he just casually accepted that the two have been having sex with each other for some time, while both of the ladies were upset at even the thought of him having sex with either of them w/out their knowing. I'm just not a big fan of such passive, laissez-faire male characters, and it kinda brought the story down for me towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would prefer fucking the mother more than the daughter! MILF’s are the best fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantasia maravilhosa!!!

Sendo mulher, eu queria ter essa liberdade na cabeça, como a irma e poder ter sexo dentro de minha casa seria maravilhoso!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How to tell this is a neck beards sexual fantasy and he has no siblings, part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story! I have dreamt about have a sexual relationship with my family. This was so freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very sexy got me so horny son fucking mother who is eatin out daughter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

remind me when I was fucking my sister and my mom was talking to us! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am guessing that English is not your native tongue. No harm, there is no rule against this - and the site is open to the world. It wasn't so bad that it was hard to understand.

Also - Viagra does not work like that....

When all is said and done, I think the story was ok. I'll go 2 1/2 stars...round it to 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story you need to continue with more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a real good story you need to write more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

dude more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved the way you built it up to the incest between a mother and her son and daughter but you should have wrote more chapters gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seemed a bit disingenuous to hear (or read) an eighteen year old boy refuse to screw a girl who’s literally pushing her naked vagina in his face, just because it’s “incest”. It is a really good story, but that scene just didn’t seem to make sense to me. Oh well, I still love the story.

Thanks for sharing.

loopy69loopyloopy69loopyabout 1 year ago

Very nice story loved the way you built it up to the incest between a mother and her son and daughter but you should have wrote more chapters gave it 5 stars.

RanDog025RanDog02512 months ago

Cute story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE STARS!

shadowolf1shadowolf110 months ago
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wish my mom or sister did this...would have been AWESOME....I did see my mom totally nude one night (full frontal)....that's when my thoughts started and I think she knew it too....but the timing was never right....at least not during the day....I have a feeling she may have visited during the night some times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErectileKai@ErectileKai
194 Followers
I'm a black bisexual male in my 20s looking to explore and write about my experiences and fantasies. Some of my stories are true and some are fiction. I love sex with both genders. In the coming months, I'll publish more stories about my sex life. Hope you enjoy them. I'm wo...