Cum Inside: A Family Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to change the subject, I said, "Mom told me about your...porn career."

"What do you think?"

"It's not really my business what I think."

"C'mon, I know you've seen my videos otherwise you wouldn't be acting all strange around me."

"Alright, yes, I've seen them."

"So what do you think? Are they hot?"

"Yes. They are hot."

She chuckled. "Fine. But I need your help to do some filming."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"I can't help you shoot porn. I'm your brother. It's crazy."

"No one has to know."

I turned around to get out of her room before my dick exploded.

Then she spoke softly and playfully. "If you don't help, I'll tell Mom about how her perverted little angel was watching his sister swim while he masturbates."

I stopped in my track in disbelief. "You can't be serious. Please don't do this."

"No, that's not what will be happening. We won't be having sex. You just film me masturbating and I'll upload it online. I'll pay you for it. 50 bucks an hour."

"Ooohh!" I exclaimed. It was very good money. And in the middle of a pandemic, it was premium pay. "Alright. I guess that's good pay."

"One more thing. You can't tell anyone about it. Not your friends. Not Mom. Nobody."

"Okay. I'll keep my mouth shut for fifty bucks an hour."

"If you say anything, I'll tell Mom about the pool incident. You're lucky I'm nice enough to pay you."

"Alright I get it. I help you shoot porn. You don't tell Mom about the pool incident."

"Great. We should start now."

"Seriously? Can't we, like, do it tomorrow when Mom isn't around the house?"

"Now," she emphasized.

"Alright. As you wish, sis."

She picked her camera from the bedside table and handed it to me.

I switched it on. "So let's begin."

She climbed up the bed and let the towel drop off her body. She stood on the bed covering her nudity with her hands. I took the photos of her covering her nipples and pussy.

My dick was growing harder each second. This was going to be harder than I thought. I shouldn't be getting attracted to my own sister. Or taking photos of her naked for that matter.

She knelt down on the bed with her ass and back facing me. I took shots as she varied her poses in this position. One hand in her hair. Two in her hair looking back at the camera. Both hands cupping her sexy butt.

I took my time absorbing the perfect body of my sister. I had never seen any woman as beautiful and physically endowed as her. She had the perfect butt size, perfect hourglass figure and round huge tits.

She bent over in the doggy style position. I cleared my throat audibly. Her pussy was the best thing I ever saw. It was bald, prominent and sexy. Her clit was reddish even from the camera. She was definitely horny.

"Is there a problem, bro? Why aren't you taking pictures?" She asked.

"Oh uhhmm sorry. Was a bit distracted." I resumed the photography. She giggled and continued posing.

I took several photos until she was satisfied.

Then she turned around and shifted into a missionary position. She was on her back, legs spread wide, pussy and tits on display.

I used one of my hands to shift the position of my hard cock to ease pleasure on it. I had never been so turned on in my life. Sonya seemed to notice and giggled at my discomfort.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" She asked.

"For 50 bucks, I can be uncomfortable," I replied.

"Your dick looks like a flashlight under those pants."

"Can we not talk about my dick right now?"

I took more photos as she spread her legs and put two fingers on her clit as if she was rubbing it. Another photo where she had two fingers in her pussy. Another where she was licking her fingers.

"Can you come closer here?" She said.

"No, I like it here." I was standing by her bedside, a reasonable distance from her.

"I want to get closeup shots for my premium fans," she begged. "C'mon, just don't be a dock and do as I say. Remember this is business. I'm paying you for this."

"Okay," I reluctantly accepted.

I climbed up the bed on my knees. I approached her. My groin was near her pussy. It was like I was about to fuck her. My dick was hard and slightly touching her inner thigh.

I focussed the camera and realised her pussy was getting wet. It was going to be difficult to focus on the camera. I snapped more photos of her fingers touching her pussy. At one point, she shifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. My dick slid to around her mid-thighs and I struggled to keep it from jumping out of my pants.

"I need you to do something else," she said. "Could you take off your pants?"

"What?" I replied.

"I want to take photos with your dick. It's just normal stuff. You need a dick in the show if you want to make serious money."

"Aaaahh that's ridiculous. What will people think if they see my dick on your site?"

"So what? It's none of their business. Just do it. Nobody will know unless you tell them."

"But it will look like we're fucking or something. It's not right, sis."

"Okay if you're so freaked out about the morality of fucking me, then I promise it won't happen. But I need your help. It's just a few quick photos with your dick. No one will know it's yours really."

I sighed briefly and nodded my head

. "Just a few photos?"

"Yes, just a few."

"Alright."

I moved off the bed and stood on the floor. Sonya got on her knees in front of me. I had a good view of her naked body. Especially her tits. I couldn't believe I was standing naked with my beautiful sister.

She pulled down my pants and my dick jumped out, hard and long. She gasped in surprise and giggled playfully.

I positioned the camera to take pics. "Ready?"

"Yeah, bro," she said. Then she held my dick and jerked it off.

"Hey, hey, what the hell!" I interrupted her. "That wasn't the deal, Sonya."

She looked at me surprised. "I'm just making sure you're hard enough. I don't want your dick appearing flaccid. I'm just making you as hard as possible."

I took in a deep breath and refocused my mind. "Okay, but next time, ask me first."

She smiled in a wicked way that got me even harder. Oh God, this was definitely going wrong already.

She held my dick with one hand. I clicked the camera.

She put it vertically across her face. I clicked several times on the camera. My breathing becoming more rapid and intense.

She put it on her cheek. I clicked for more photos. As she pulled it off, it left a faint line of precum. I kept asking myself what on earth I was doing taking photos with my naked sister.

"Are we done now?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I need one more thing," she said.

"What?" I said, sensing I was more reluctant now.

"Well, I want to put it in my mouth but without touching it. You know, in a sort of teasing way."

"That's like a blowjob."

"I promise I won't touch it."

"Alright, do whatever you gotta do," I said.

She grabbed my dick by the base and jerked it off again. This time, a slight moan escaped my lips.

"I'm sorry about that," I apologized as she held my dick and spat on the head. Then she used the saliva to jerk me off more.

"It's totally cool," she replied, smiling. "I need you super hard if this is to work."

"I guess so..."

She held the shaft in her hand and guided it past her red lips into her mouth. The heat from her mouth warmed the tip a little. I jerked involuntarily from the arousal. I was now inside her mouth.

I struggled to adjust the camera correctly to take the photos. She posed with the dick inside her mouth but without her tongue or teeth touching it.

I clicked the camera rapidly. Taking so many shots quickly. My heart pumping at a faster rate.

"I'm done," I announced.

"Great," she said. Then she proceeded to suck my cock. Bobbing on it back and forth. She caught me by surprise even though I had just had my dick in her mouth.

"Wait...sis...stop...what are you...doing?" I muttered suppressing a moan.

She pulled off my dick with an audible pop. She was definitely a well trained cocksucker. My dick was crying out for her mouth already.

She held my dick in one hand as we talked. "This is just to keep you hard and focused, bro."

"But it's...sex and you're my sister."

"Sorry. What?"

"Don't you see we're crossing a line?"

"So long as you don't fuck me, it's all cool. Just relax and enjoy it, okay?"

I reluctantly nodded my head, giving into my lust.

She suddenly said, "Change it to video now. I need a few blowjob clips."

I started recording video now. She started devouring my dick like the best lollipop in the world. She'd start with the tip and then deepthroat the rest of the dick at once, swallowing all the 6 inches.

This time, I didn't stop the moans.

She slid down to my balls and licked them looking up into the camera. Then she placed her tongue under the base and licked upward to the mushroom head. I gasped. She smiled into the camera and continued sucking my dick.

Sonya quickly gained a rhythm, her head going back and forth at a steady pace. Her other hand cupped my balls and caressed them. I could feel myself on the verge of cumming. I grabbed her by the hair and started face fucking her. By this point, I didn't even recognize her as my sister anymore. I was in full lust mode. About to cum as I fucked my sister's mouth.

I moaned loudly. "I'm gonna cum."

She pulled off my dick and stood up leaving my saliva coated dick twitching.

"I think that's enough for the blowjob part. I want you to fuck me now. Don't hold back or think too much. Just fuck me." She said.

I carried her to the bed and placed her on her back. I pushed two fingers into her mouth and she licked on them. The camera was still recording in my other hand.

I pushed the two wet fingers into her red wet pussy and started fingering it as I used my thumb to pull and rub on her clit. She moaned softly appreciating my fingering skills. I'd eat her pussy if I didn't have to hold the camera but my fingers were still good enough.

I removed my fingers and placed them on the clit and rubbed it. She cried out moaning something inaudible.

I pulled her body by the thigh and brought her butt to the edge. Her legs were up, spread open. Her pussy was pulsing like hell.

I put her legs on my shoulders, and grabbed my dick as I pointed the camera down. Then I rubbed my dick on her pussy lips and clit as she begged me to fuck her.

"Please fuck me. Pleasssee I want your dick inside me," she begged as I rubbed my dick on her clit.

I pushed my dick inside her pussy and let out a moan when the warmth engulfed my dick. I pulled out slowly and noticed her wetness was coating my dick.

I pushed in again and bottomed out my whole dick. She cried out and spasmed a little.

"Fuck, your dick feels so good inside me," she moaned.

I started fucking her faster, picking up the pace gradually. My dick got covered in white pussy cream as I fucked her.

I could hardly believe I was fucking my own sister. And was actually enjoying it.

I fucked her faster and harder. She moaned loudly. My breathing was revved up. She pulled her legs up to her shoulders and held them with her hands. I had a perfect view of her pussy as I plunged in and out of it.

"Fuck me just like that. Fuck me, babe. Fuck me harder." She cried out.

I moved my hand to her clit and rubbed it. Her pussy was red and wet. I rubbed the clit faster.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oohh shit, keep rubbing my pussy. Fuck me, babe," she moaned.

A moment later, she cried out so loud that I was sure Mom heard her screams as pussyjuice sprayed out of her pussy covering my dick and lower torso. I used my dick to rub her clit as she came. Her eyes rolled out and she was lost in her pleasure for a few seconds.

"That was so good," she giggled. "I haven't cum that hard in a while."

She turned around and lay on all fours. Her cute curvy ass facing my dick. "C'mon, fuck me already."

I did as she asked. I pushed my dick back into her pussy. Within seconds, I was fucking her pussy at breakneck speed. Drops of sweat were dripping from my naked body. She pushed back to meet my thrusts.

I couldn't help but admire the shape of her butt. Her wet pussy seemed so easy to fuck and so delicious.

"Oh yeah, fuck me doggy style. You like fucking your sister, don't you? You love how wet and warm her pussy is. Keep fucking her like that. She has the sweetest pussy you've ever tasted, isn't it? Fuck me please. Your sister loves your dick too."

I was taken aback by her words but at this point, they seemed to turn me on even more. I plunged my dick into her pussy faster. My dick so desperate to cum. I was very close.

"You love fucking your sister's pussy, huh? You dirty little incestuous brother! Fucking your sister's incestuous pussy and making her cum."

That was all the dirty talk I could take. I pushed in one more time and cried out, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me." She cried out.

I quickly bottomed out as I shot several ropes of cum up her pussy. I moaned out louder than ever as I felt my dick milk all the cum into her. She wiggled her ass as if trying to milk more cum out of me.

I finally pulled out and watched some of my cum leaking out of Sonya's pussy. I pressed my dick with my fingers and pulled out the last drop of cum which I smeared on her booty.

Then she said, "Cut." I stopped the recording.

"That was fantastic. You were so good on camera." She said.

"Yeah, best sex ever by a mile." I said. "Though it seems everyone who watches it will know you were fucking your brother at the end."

"Nooo, that's ridiculous. I'll put it up as incest porn. They'll think I'm fucking another guy pretending to be my brother when I'm actually fucking my brother."

"Are you sure?"

"Nobody thinks incest porn is real."

"Alright. Imagine all the incest porn that exists on the internet. Millions and millions of videos. At least a good number of them are real incest even though we can never know for sure."

"Definitely."

"I'm kinda worried. What if one of my exes watches the video and recognizes my dick?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake, you are so paranoid sometimes."

"I'm just nervous about these things."

"But you have to admit that was great." She handed me my fifty dollars, still walking around me naked.

"Yes, I enjoyed it. But now I have to go back to my bedroom before Mom comes knocking on your door."

"Fine. So we shall do this another time?"

"Hell, we could do it again tomorrow."

I went off the bed and quickly dressed up as she sat watching me. When I was done, she came up to me and kissed me on the lips. Then I left.

The following day, we ate breakfast normally and we went grocery shopping for the week.

At lunch, Mom's boyfriend showed up and we had a good time with him as a family.

In the afternoon, Mom left with him to go somewhere. Sonya also went to visit one of her high school friends.

I was left alone with my video games. I played Fallout for several hours on my PlayStation. After prolonged concentration and migraine-inducing tension, I got a serious migraine. It was rare but it happened if I didn't eat for a while when I'm doing a mentally demanding task. So I called Mom and she told me she'd be right back at home immediately.

I asked her if she had any migraine medication. She said to look through her medicine cabinet for a pale blue painkiller drug.

I went upstairs to her bedroom and sorted through all the medicine I could see. I found two types of blue pills. One type was somewhere mid-cabinet and looked a lot larger. The other blue pills were hidden deep in the cabinet that they were not easily seen. I decided to go with the ones which were deeply hidden since they looked newer. The pills contained sildenafil, which sounded like a painkiller drug. The mid-cabinet pills were labeled with the universal sign for bowel movements. I decided to avoid them. To be safe, I took the other ones. Sildenafil.

I grabbed two of them and went downstairs to the kitchen. I popped two pills and drank some water. Then I went back upstairs to sleep off a bit.

I lay down on my bed upstairs and tried to sleep it off. A few minutes later, I woke up with the most painfully hard boner ever. I had never felt so sexually aroused. The boner was pushing up my pants.

I wondered what was wrong with my dick. Maybe it was an erotic dream I just had and completely forgot. Or the pills I took had some side effects.

Either way, I knew that I needed to cum sooner or I'd be moving around with an embarrassing boner.

I switched on my computer and went to Sonya's porn site. She had uploaded the video we shot and it had a few thousand views. I ignored it and scrolled down and clicked on a video where she was fucking herself with a dildo.

I quickly sat on my bed and put the laptop next to me. Within seconds, I was beating my dick furiously. It was harder than I had ever felt. But for some reason, I wasn't cumming quickly. I needed to refocus my head.

Suddenly, the door burst open and my mom walked in, blubbering something about how sorry she was that she took long and then she froze.

My dick still in my hand. Sonya screaming in the video as she reached orgasm. Mom's mouth wide open in horror.

She dropped her bag, smiling, and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm jerking off," I replied shamelessly.

"You don't jerk off when you're sick."

"I'm not anymore. I'm fine. The blue pills worked just fine." I said lazily masturbating.

"Well, then sleep and have some rest, okay, honey?"

"I can't. My dick is too hard."

"You can jerk off later. Your dick isn't going anywhere," she said as she took off her heels and remained in her short tight green dress which seemed to reveal her curves.

"Did I interrupt your date with your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Of course not, honey," she denied but I could see she was lying. Probably I interrupted them fucking. "Now I'll leave you alone. No jerking off."

"Mom, it's too hard. I don't know what to do."

"No, it's just teenage hormones, son. Just get over it and-" She paused suddenly. "Oh no, what blue pills did you take?"

"The ones hidden inside the cabinet."

"Oh no, this can't be happening," she sounded panicked and started pacing back and forth.

"What? What's going on, Mom?" I demanded.

"I don't know how to tell you this but you just took Viagra."

"What? I didn't. I took sildenafil."

"It's the same thing."

"What does it do?"

"They are boner pills, honey. It's for my boyfriend. He kept it there the other night."

"Shit. So how do I get it down now?"

"You have to, you know, have sex. Call your girlfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend," I shouted, feeling frustrated.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Mommy will help you out."

"How?"

"I could...call someone to do it."

"I'm not fucking some random stranger."

"Who will you fuck now?"

"Can't we try something else?"

"Like going to the emergency room? We could go see a doctor. But do you want people to see you like this in public?"

"No, of course not. That's out of the question. No doctors. No hospitals."

"Okay can I suggest one more option?" She asked.

I nodded. "Fine."

"I could do it for you. Like jerk you off if you don't find it weird or anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Ohhh I'm okay with it, son. It's just jerking you off. It's not like we are fucking or what."

I nodded my head, suddenly sensing how unreal this whole situation was.

She got up on my bed and knelt between my legs. Her dress rode up her thick thighs and I could see the inside of them. Her bare pussy peeped out slightly. Her green painted nails engulfed my dick, with an ease and gentleness coming from years of experience.

She held my dick while lightly playing with my balls. "I'm going to try and finish you off just using my hands."