Cum Inside: A Family Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I said, breathing hard.

She started slowly jerking off my dick. She paused occasionally to drool some saliva onto my dickhead. I moaned almost quietly.

She looked me in the face and said, "Don't enjoy this. Remember, I'm your mother. I'm just doing this to get rid of your boner."

"Okay," I moaned.

She jerked me off while massaging my balls. I couldn't help but moan. This went on for a few minutes. My dick was pointing up straight and the Viagra was no closer to wearing off.

"You're taking long to cum," she said, jerking my dick as we spoke.

"I don't know," I said.

"What can I do to finish this quickly?"

"You could...show me...your tits..." I suggested, eyeing the cleavage.

"Don't you think it's a step too far?" She said. Her hands continued jerking me off.

"Tits help me cum quicker. And it's not sex, Mom," I said.

She sighed nervously and she turned around on the bed, indicating I open the zipper on the back. The dress had ridden up her creamy hips and her bare ass was partly visible. I pulled the zipper down her back slowly til it reached her butt. She turned around again, holding the dress by her breasts. She slowly pushed the dress down her body, revealing her huge round tits. Definitely bigger than Sonya's tits. Her huge nipples were erect and inviting.

"You like them?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, they are...great." I extended my hands to where she knelt between my legs. I didn't have to do it but I couldn't resist. I pulled and twisted her nipples.

She cried out and pushed my hands away. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm...I'm...I was just curious," I stammered. "I've never seen tits as big as yours outside porn."

"Ohhh I get it," she sighed nervously again. "But don't touch me like that. I'm your mother, remember?"

"Alright, but can we sort of change what we are doing?"

"What exactly, sweetie?"

"Like instead of jerking me off, could you just maybe...blow me?"

"What?"

"It will work quicker than jerking me off," I said.

"But I'm your mother. That's not...that's insane."

"It's just a one-time thing. No one needs to know."

"But isn't that incest?"

"No, it's only incest if I fuck you."

"Ookkaayy," she prolonged the word, hesitant.

A moment later, she adjusted herself on her knees and bent down to suck my dick. She spat on the head and slowly stroked my dick a little longer.

She lowered her lips to my dick and sucked the head into her mouth while jerking off the shaft before releasing it with a pop sound. I forced myself to suppress a moan. Her other hand cupped my balls tickling them.

She grabbed my dick again and swallowed it to the base. She paused for a second and pulled off leaving it completely coated with her saliva. She jiggled her tits a bit to give me a show.

She then continue deepthroating my dick, somehow keeping me on the edge. I kept moaning, feeling the cum buildup about to reach maximum.

She pulled off my dick and started jerking it as we talked. "I think you're gonna have to fuck someone for the boner to disappear."

"Who?"

"I don't know."

"I could fuck you since you're here already."

"I'm your mother. I can't let you push your dick inside me. It's incest."

"Who is gonna do it then?"

"A girl your age," she said, lightly jerking me off, then she sighed in resignation. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll let you fuck me but don't ever mention it to anyone."

"I promise I won't." And then wondered how much the encounter with Sonya had emboldened me toward incest.

She lay on her back on the bed, legs up high. Her dress rode up her hips and I suddenly had a closeup view of her hairy red pussy and all I could say was, "Like mom, like daughter." Their pussies were quite alike except for the hair on Mom's pussy. She liked it a bit hairy compared to Sonya who kept her pussy hairless. She slowly pulled her dress up her body, her curves and tits coming into place after being hidden all along. When her dress finally dropped aside, I couldn't believe how much bigger her tits were than I thought when she was all dressed up.

"What did you just say?" She asked, running a finger on her clit momentarily.

"I mean...you look beautiful."

"Thanks, honey," she replied, spreading her legs wider for me and holding them in position with her hands.

I ran my dick along her pussy lips and she whimpered silently. "Are you enjoying it already?" I asked, thinking her pussy disturbingly resembled the one in Sonya's lesbian milf videos.

"Just push it in, honey," she said breathlessly.

I pushed my dick slowly into her pussy. She twitched and gasped as I let it all drown inside her. She put her fingers on her clit and rubbed it as I fucked her.

I began a slow rhythmic movement driving in and out of her pussy. My dick responding to the way her pussy walls squeezed it.

I pulled her closer and put her legs on my shoulders. She moaned a little as I rammed my dick deep into her again. I started picking up pacing, fucking her pussy good. I sucked her toes, as I fucked her sweet pussy.

She started crying out loudly. I kept pushing my dick up her pussy at a fast pace. I couldn't believe I was fucking my own Mom less than 24 hours after fucking my sister.

I looked down to see my dick was getting gradually coated with her pussy cream. She pulled off her dress and her

She rubbed her clit as she looked me in the face. "Why aren't you cumming? You should cum."

"Where?" I responded, feeling my dick get closer and closer.

"Cum inside. Mommy can take it. Mommy loves it when she sees cum inside her pussy."

I howled and my mouth dropped open. "Okay, I'll ... cum inside."

"Don't be shy. Mommy is close too." She moaned out louder than she had been and I pulled out of her pussy in time to see her pussyjuice spray out reaching my face. She convulsed and shook as cum sprayed out of her like a sprinkler.

"Fuck! Fuck! I can't believe you made me cum, son. That was great." She said.

I pushed in almost as soon as the last drops shot out and pounded into her wet pussy for less than two minutes before I reached the edge.

"I'm going to cum," I stated.

"Just cum inside. It's okay. It's been a while since I let anyone cum in my pussy," she said.

I fucked her two more strokes and bottomed out in her pussy. I cried out as my dick twitched, pumping huge volumes of cum deep into her pussy. I shook and grabbed her tits as I shot cum endlessly into her. She wrapped her legs around me and held me in place as I cried out from my orgasm.

When I was finally done, I pulled out of her and was shocked and surprised at what I was seeing.

My dick was still rock hard. "No way," I muttered.

"How many of those pills did you take?" She asked.

"Two," I answered.

She put her hands back on my dick and started jerking again.

"Wait a second," I protested. "What are you doing?"

"You need to cum twice for the Viagra to wear off," Mom said, pausing mid stroke as if teasing me. "Next time, remember to swallow the right pills, okay, sweetie? "

"What the fuck is going on? Oh my god!" A voice shouted at the doorway.

Both of us stood up, suddenly alert. Sonya stood in the doorway, her mouth open and eyes looking upon us in surprise. Her brother and her Mom completely nude. I was shocked to see her and she was horrified as well judging by her face. All the surprise despite the fact we'd recently fucked. As recent as last night.

"It's not what it looks like, Sonya," Mom spoke first.

"What does it look like?" Sonya asked sarcastically.

"I'm just helping him out. He swallowed some Viagra-"

"Yeah I popped some Viagra," I said defensively.

"So I'm trying to make it less...hard." Mom explained.

"Do you realise he's your son?" She snapped.

"I...I..." Mom stammered, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

I smiled and said, "The hypocrisy here is so unbelievable."

"What do you mean?" Mom looked at me.

Sonya frowned and sighed in embarrassment. "Well, I've fucked him too."

"What? You two have been fucking behind my back?"

"Just once so far," I answered, sensing my hard dick again.

"I was wondering the same thing too. If you and Mom were fucking all this time." Sonya said.

"I wish," Mom joked. "He made me cum quicker than usual. I'm gonna be fucking you more, sweetie." She leaned closer and kissed me on the cheek.

"Can we share him?" Sonya asked. "After all, we have shared each other before. It'll be the same thing."

Wait! What? I looked to see Mom giggling and pulling up Sonya's dress. She had no bra or panties underneath. Mom ran her fingers over her pubic area.

I realised they were discussing me without even asking if I consented to anything they wanted. I wondered if it was because I was the youngest in the family or just because they wanted their independent women attitude to run the show. Either way, I was fine being shared between the two people I cared about the most.

Sonya's dress dropped abruptly to the ground. I wasn't surprised she was totally naked underneath. It seemed bras and panties were not anyone's priority in this family.

A second later, Sonya was on her knees and her sexy lips engulfed my dick.

I groaned softly as Mom came closer and started kissing me.

She held my hand and led it down to her wet pussy. I rubbed on her clit as we kissed. She moaned softly into my mouth. Sonya went at my dick like a pro, slurping sounds now dominating the room. Mom seductively kissed my neck and then my chest, slowly drooping down my body, her hands caressing my torso.

A moment later, Mom took her lips away from my body. Her eyes were still glued to mine. She knelt slowly, not breaking eye contact. Sonya seemed to get the gist of the situation and let Mom hold my dick and lick it from the base to the head. I moaned out loudly. She used her lips to trap the mushroom head in her mouth as she used her hands to jerk off the shaft.

Sonya stood up and for the first time, I kissed her too. I held her in an embrace, her naked body and sex rubbing on the side of my thigh. I held her by her chin as we kissed lustfully.

Sonya lay on the bed and slowly spread her pussy smiling at me wickedly. Mom looked over and smiled.

"Lie down," Mom commanded. I quickly laid on the floor, with my hard cock standing up straight. "Do you know how to eat pussy?"

"Uhhmm...somewhat?" I said, unsure. She grabbed my dick and jerked me off as we talked.

Mom pointed at Sonya and signalled her over. "Sit on his face and ride it."

She didn't wait to be asked again. Her legs appeared on either side of my head. I could see her wet pussy above me. She slowly lowered herself onto my face. I stuck out my tongue to meet her pussy. Soon, she was rubbing her pussy on my face, her guttural moaning getting GM louder.

Mom was now deepthroating my cock continuously. I felt my dick somehow get harder from all the oral torture Mom was subjecting me to.

"Get down here," I heard Mom say. Sonya slid off my face, slithering like a snake down to my dick. Mom held the shaft and rubbed it on Sonya's pussy, teasing her even more.

"Let him fuck me, Mom. Please." She begged.

Mom grinned and kissed her as she allowed her to lower her pussy onto my cock. I gasped in surprise at how warm and accommodating her pussy felt. Slowly, Sonya started riding my cock while she moaned. I noticed the traces of pussy cream coating my dick in the process. Like mother, like daughter!

Mom moved nearer to my face and said, "It's about time you taste the pussy that gave birth to you, don't you think?" She moved her legs across my head, her beautiful pussy hovering above my mouth. "The least you can do for Mommy is to eat her pussy good," she muttered.

I welcomed her pussy to my mouth easily. I quickly started pulling on her pussy lips with my teeth in a teasing manner. She gasped and sucked in heavy gulps of air. I started sucking her clit and pushing my tongue into her pussy. Soon, she held my head with both hands and rubbed her swollen red pussy allover my stiff tongue. Sonya's hands appeared from below Mom's arms and started pulling on her nipples. She started moaning loudly. "Oh fuck Mommy with your tongue! Fuck me, baby! Mommy loves your tongue."

I could feel Sonya riding my dick at breakneck speed, her pussyjuices running down to my balls.

A second later, Sonya screamed out and shook. Her pussy tightened around my cock as she sprouted her cum allover my thighs and lower torso. She rode my dick hard as she orgasmed screaming how much she loved my dick inside her. Finally, she collapsed to the side.

Mom got off me and helped her onto the pillow, her back on the sheets and her eyes staring at the ceiling in post orgasmic shock. "It's okay, honey. You'll be fine," she glanced at Sonya's dripping wet pussy. "I'll clean you up now. Make you feel better."

Sonya looked like she was going to pass out. As soon as Mom touched her pussy, she shivered slightly. Too sensitive, I thought.

Mom widened Sonya's legs to allow her better access as she lowered her head into Sonya's thighs and started by licking and kissing them, slowly approaching her pussy. Sonya seemed to regain her composure and started responding normally to Mom sliding her tongue on the skin around her pussy.

I decided I had watched enough and quickly moved behind Mom's big ass. I rubbed my dick on her pussy as she dived into Sonya's pussy. I could feel the wetness of her pussy. She started pushing back at me, trying to make me push my dick inside her wet pussy.

I took a deep breath and slammed my dick home. Right to the base. Mom cried out as I felt her pussy holding my dick in surprise.

When I pulled it out slowly, Mom's pussyjuice covered my whole dick. She pushed back onto my dick and it disappeared into her pussy again. I started fucking her at a steady rhythm. Suddenly, I realised that I was fucking my own mother and sister.

Somehow, the taboo thought of fucking my mom seemed to turn me on more. I started fucking her faster, my dick a blur as it pumped in and out of Mom's pussy. My hands were holding her ass in position as we all moaned wildly.

Her attention was no longer on Sonya's pussy so I pulled her upwards by her hair and kissed her back and neck. She moaned weakly begging me to fuck her pussy every day forever. The whole room was filled with the sounds of our bodies hitting each other. Sonya moved closer to Mom and kissed her while rubbing her pussy.

Mom reached her breaking point finally and screamed out her loudest as she orgasmed. Warm gushes of pussy juice poured out of her. She cried and twisted about but we held her in position.

Meanwhile, I was also reaching my climax. "I'm gonna cum," I said between breaths.

"Cum inside Mommy," she blurted out. "Mommy likes to feel the cum shooting deep into her pussy."

"Okay, I'm cumming," I warned her just as I bottomed out my cock and felt it shoot the swimming soldiers up the same pussy I came from. I cried out as I felt Mom's pussy squeeze every drop of cum out of my cock. Sonya held my balls and caressed them fondly as Mom's pussy drained all the cum out of my testicles.

When I pulled out of my mother's pussy, some of my cum escaped out and slid down her thighs.

Mom and Sonya started kissing while Sonya was still rubbing Mom's pussy lazily. They stopped and turned to face me.

"I see the Viagra is wearing off," Mom commented, looking at my shrinking dick.

"Best sex ever," I said as they lay either side of me on the bed.

"Always the best sex whenever Mom is involved," Sonya added.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

They both giggled as they faced me. "We have a secret to tell you," Mom said.

"Mom and I have been fucking for a while. She's the stand-in lesbian in my porn videos," Sonya laughed out of faux embarrassment.

"It's how we have been making ends meet in the pandemic. And we want you to join us from now on," Mom said. "I mean it's your choice if you want to keep fucking us both." She lightly caressed my dick as she spoke.

I realised I only had one answer. So I nodded in agreement. "I'm totally in."

I knew now that I'd have all the fun in the world. I didn't have to run after girls in town when I could just have my hot sis or my milf Mom.

But I needed to ask them something first. "So the whole Viagra thing was a setup?" I asked Mom.

She smiled and said, "Yes." And then added, "I needed to have you to myself after how much sexual torture I had to go through listening to both of you fucking last night. Today was my turn. So I took advantage of your migraine to misdiagnose you."

"You could hear us both fucking?" Sonya interjected, surprised.

"Yes of course, young lady," she said firmly in a mocking tone. "You couldn't keep it quiet, could you? And I surreptitiously checked your brother's room and found he wasn't there. That's how I knew he was definitely fucking his sister."

"Whatever. It doesn't matter now. We don't have to sneak around again," I said.

There was a silence and we all exchanged looks. Mom looked at us both and said, "I love you both no matter what."

"I love you too, Mom," Sonya said, stretching her hand to touch Mom's thigh.

"I love you both. You're the best family in the world," I replied.

Mom kissed us both and turned to my groin. "Looks like you're getting hard again."

"About time. I want more of his cock," Sonya said.

"You'll have as much as you want," I said.