Cum Kitsune Yukari Ch. 02

Story Info
Yukari's quest for semen hiding inside demon cocks.
13.5k words
4.59
7.1k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
654 Followers

After Yukari had successfully completed her first mission for Jejuna she was rewarded with twenty gold coins and told to live in a nearby inn until summoned. She had been borderline unable to contain her impulse just to push the frog demon down and mount him from anger. Though as Yukari was not confident enough being able to defeat him even without the golems she had no other choice but to accept it with gritted teeth if she wanted to get more of the divine semen.

So Yukari was sitting at the balcony of her inn room disguised as a black-haired travelling doctor in white robes. She leaned to the railing while looking at the people flowing along the busy market street. Eventually one strong enough would come that was worth her time even as she could sustain herself for weeks with Jejuna's potent load if she did not spend it by straining her body too much.

Suddenly a loud knocking from the door echoed in the room. With mild annoyance, Yukari walked to the door to open it. Behind it was the plain-looking human innkeeper.

"Please help us, great healer, a demon has attacked one of the staff. He is being corrupted by demonic essence even as we speak," the innkeeper pleaded the moment the door opened. Yukari's disguised silver eyes of a high-ranking healer gave a pondering look at him.

"Fine but if the essence is not strong enough I won't care," Yukari muttered.

"Thank you, this way if you may," the innkeep voiced trying to hide any annoyance that might have triggered in him. He had clearly dealt with eccentric master healers before.

Yukari was led down the stairs to a bedroom where several people surrounded a single human male laying on the bed. She went straight past them to stand next to the patient. His facial veins were bulged while his reddened eyes stared at the roof fully glazed like he was no longer there.

"Can you save him?" the innkeep asked before Yukari had even figured out how strong the demonic essence corrupting the human was.

"Leave us. If you want to live do not disturb me," Yukari flared a bit annoyed. So many humans who lacked magic around her almost smelled bad to her.

"Yes, right away," the innkeep voiced and pushed everybody else out of the room before himself. There were several hostile glances at Yukari but everybody kept it for themselves.

Once left alone Yukari knelt down to jerk the human's pants to reveal his flaccid cock. Then she gripped from his balls and made her hand glow softly while she used a technique to lure all rogue demonic essence into the marbles. The veins on his face lessened while his eyes lost some of the red hue. Though his cock began to twitch while it turned red.

"Feels pretty strong, I got lucky," Yukari mused while gripping harder on the balls that tried to grow in her hand as the demonic corruption focused into them. Her eyes were locked on the cock that grew and swelled beyond natural human limits while it was twisted by demonic bulged veins and clumps.

"A bit more and... done," Yukari voiced when she felt all of the foreign essence in the human's body to be locked into his bloated balls. After that, she did not waste time to warp her lips around the burning hot tip that was almost rock hard. She tasted some traces of human semen but none of it compared to the load that was now cooking up in his balls.

Yukari slid her lips up and down the human's cock while she used her mouth to apply as much pressure on its tip as possible. She hadn't experienced the sweet taste of semen on her lips for a few days so she was being even more impatient than usual. Her breathing grew ragged while she took the rock-hard bloated tip into her throat at every bob of her head.

Thick kitsune saliva dripped on the human's balls that were still being gripped by Yukari's hand. She had to keep forcing the rogue demonic essence to stay mixed with the semen to get as much of it out as possible to feast on it.

The longer the human cock refused to cum the harder Yukari's eyes grew. Even if it had been less than a minute the raw taste of ordinary mortal flesh sliding along her sensitive tongue was starting to get to her despite it having a bit of demonic flavour.

So Yukari wrapped her long tongue around the human's tip and began a focused assault on it to finish the increasingly annoying struggle as fast as possible. She showed no mercy while her wrapped tongue pulsed around the tip. It might have lasted only seconds but to Yukari, it felt like she was being forced to kiss a powerless human for hours.

"Argghgh," a weird feral groan came from the human's lips who was like in a feverish coma. A moment later a demon essence laced semen shot into Yukari's throat. She swallowed it down with glee while milking the cock with her lips and tongue. Even as it stayed hard the unnatural swelling lessened while the demonic corruption was forced out by Yukari's technique.

For several minutes Yukari kept giving her all to suck out anything the cock was willing to give her in one almost uninterrupted suck that only a demon could give. The taste of the semen in her stomach was a bit more potent than she had expected and could sustain her a few more days. It was not much with her current magical storage that would let her live for weeks but making sure not a drop was wasted was definitely worth her time.

Yukari did not let go until the human's cock turned limp in her mouth and every drop of even watery seed was forced out. Once she was done the human only had small traces of demonic essence in him that would naturally fade in hours.

"There, you healed now. You better appreciate it, low-level weakling. You better thank the fact the demon who attacked you was strong enough for me to bother," With an annoyed eye roll Yukari covered up the human's cock with his pants and stood up. Though she did lick her lips to make sure nothing had spilt even if she would have been able to feel it on her skin.

After that Yukari went and opened the door. The humans surged in immediately and saw how the patient's condition had improved just from the lack of demonic signs despite his feverish condition.

"Thank you for saving him," the innkeep voiced with a bow to Yukari.

"We can never forget this deed. How can we repay you?" a woman who had not spoken to Yukari before asked on her knees.

"Where was he attacked?" Yukari asked while trying to avoid eye-contact with the plain-looking humans.

"The storage basement, I have it locked until the martial experts get here so no need to worry," the innkeep replied.

"Let me inspect it," Yukari voiced.

"My brother knows advanced martial arts and he still lost to the demon, it would be ungrateful if I let his saviour to be hurt," the innkeep protested.

"I will be fine alone, while curing the patient I learned the... details of the demon," Yukari replied with a rush of saliva in her mouth. If the demon's rogue essence was as potent as it had been, semen from his own balls would be even better.

"As you wish, follow me," innkeep said and lead Yukari to a large cupboard that had been put on top of a floor hatch. He pushed it away and opened the path to the staircase that led below.

"Let me get you a torch," innkeep said but Yukari walked down the stairs without words as her eyes were more than able to see in the dark.

The basement was filled with jars, chests and barrels. At first, Yukari did not notice anything strange besides broken jars but then she saw a hole in the stone wall. It was clearly made using demon magic and she would only be able to crawl through it.

"I know I should not... but this taste... I don't think I have had this demon type before," Yukari muttered. She knew she would be at a disadvantage in tight underground tunnels with her fire and agility based fighting focus.

In the end, Yukari's urge to have a taste of some new type of powerful semen won and she fell to all fours to crawl through the tight opening. Beyond the stone wall, the hole was made with hardened mud that was clearly created with unnatural means. The path led to a larger tunnel that was high enough for Yukari to stood up. When the hole she had come through suddenly closed, she more than knew she had done a mistake. Not to mention a moment later the dirt ground under her turned to mud long enough for her to slide into it knees deep.

"A female healer, I think," an echoing low demon voice stated. Yukari's mistake turned into luck in her mind while she gazed on his body. Despite being a blind mole-faced humanoid demon with fur and claws, his body was covered in traces of potent semen that was definitely his. In fact, the cave itself had a lot of potent semen laced into its dirt walls. Like the demon had been spilling it around before.

"Wrong female," another male demon voiced. He was the same type of demon as the other. Though a slimy tentacle-like cock with ridges was already growing from his crotch.

"Listen up. I'm master Rick and he is master Junk," the first voiced introduced with a lick of a slimy tongue.

"If you take care of us obediently, we promise not to break you since you are the wrong female," Junk added.

"I submit, please use me as you want," Yukari voiced with an awkward smile that was trying to hide the excitement rising on her face. There was no divinity in these demons but their potency was unusually high even for a powerful demon. Yukari's luck had truly been great after coming to the capital, like she was simply going from one great feast to another.

"There is no fear in her eyes, I bet she is used to serving demons," Junk said with grunts and walked behind Yukari. Then he tapped her from her back to make her fall to all-fours only to have her hands sink into the ground up to her elbows to trap them.

"Bend over," Junk commanded even if the action had already happened. Yukari was trying to ignore their words and actions and focused purely on achieving her goal the easiest way possible. So she made her robes disappear to reveal her body that was very shapely even while she was pretending to be a human. Neither of the demons showed any signs that disappearing clothing was something unusual.

"Though what we do now? This is not the blond kitsune Yukari we were supposed to kill," Junk voiced while inspecting Yukari's ass. His words made her tense up and she immediately began hiding her own demonic essence with even more care even though these two were clearly not that adept in spotting it.

"I told you this not going to work, we not hunting a martial artist that cares about hurt humans but a demon, like us," Rick replied.

"Then what should we do? Hurt a demon and make him beg for help from her?" Junk pondered.

"I don't know... let's just use her while we think," Rick said and sat in front of Yukari's head. His ridged tentacle cock immediately began swaying in front of her face like a snake. The tip was a small shroom and the slime covering it was mixed with heavy traces of potent semen. Just looking at it made Yukari swallow saliva and the fact these demons had most likely come kill her only added to her excitement. In the position she was now they might even succeed if she was revealed. They might even bury her in dirt and make her sink too deep for her magic to even be a use.

"Yeah, a break is nice, been thinking so long," Junk replied and knelt down to splat his long cock on Yukari's back. She more than felt the cum mixed with the slime that was dragged on her skin.

Yukari did not know what to say. She was being trapped all the while being given what she wanted. If she used surprise she might be able to burn the two to ash before they could react but she had no way of knowing just how resistant these two demons were to her golden fire. It would take them seconds just to make the cave collapse let alone make her sink.

"Being a healer, I hope you have a well-trained body that can be used for long," Junk said while his cock plunged into Yukari's pussy. It came with enough force to ram into her inner gate only to bend and slide back while stretching her wider. Due to the heavy slime, it moved with ease despite the ridges and mixed with Yukari's own juices and swelling almost nothing was creating friction to it.

Junk barely moved his hip while his cock pulsed on its own in a way that made his tip peek out next to the base of his shaft. There was no pretence of care in his moves and he used Yukari like a hole his cock was digging.

Meanwhile, Rick grabbed Yukari's jaw with his claw-hand and lifted it up. He forced eye contact with his face that did not even have eyes while doing a long hard lick with his tongue that looked almost like a tentacle.

"If you can survive we can let you go alive once we get bored," Rick voiced with a cold threatening tone. Yukari did not know what she should say. Maybe the demons were testing her to see if she wanted their cum. Wanting cum was a big part of her so saying anything about wanting it might give her away. So she tried to nod a bit with her face despite it being locked by the strong claw.

"Suck me all nice and slow and I won't force it down your throat," Rick said and moved his claw to hold Yukari's neck. In that position, there was no way of knowing just how much damage she would need to heal if she would try to surprise attack them. So she fully concluded that she should at least take their cum before trying anything.

Yukari parted her lips to the approaching tentacle that did not waste time to make her kiss it. Just the slime on the tip was potent enough to make Yukari wish she could just gulp the cock all down but she knew a human would not be able to do that. So she did her best to hide the length of her tongue and licked the tip while trying to swallow as much of the semen soaked slime as possible.

"So lucky, she has a well trained martial artist hole, I bet you trained a lot to take demon cock this well," Junk voiced and changed the movement of his cock. The tip slid in and began battering Yukari's inner gate. Tap after strong tap it moved like in an attempt to get through.

"Open up, tight martial hole, I'm going to dig you deeper," Junk exclaimed. Hit after hit, he pumped against Yukari's womb. Her relatively elastic wall would be breached any moment now and she really hoped actually being able to fuck her womb would not give her away.

"Well trained indeed," Rick mused while focusing on watching Yukari lick and kiss his tip. Besides just gripping her throat he seemed more than content to let Yukari do all the work.

"So lucky you are a healer because I think you might need one," Junk announced with glee the moment he breached into Yukari's womb. Her inner gate immediately formed a tight ring around his ridged length but it did little more than excite Junk to slide as much of him inside as possible.

Yukari did not know if she should scream or something else to seem more human. The pulsing ridged tentacle was mostly making her swell and heat up while an odd pressure built into her walls from the constant sliding of the ridges.

"She trained enough to take you deep?" Rick asked.

"All the way without blood, I bet her healer body is good at enduring damage," Junk confirmed while making his length stretch her womb into a stomach bulge.

"Well, that changes things... I hope you can take me deeply on this end too," Rick voiced while making his cock plunge down into Yukari's throat while feeling the bulge with his hand.

The exponential pressure increase made Yukari's eyes twitch. The tentacle plunged almost into her stomach only to pull back to her mouth for a few seconds.

"Time your breathing well, hehe," Rick said even though his thrusts were not focused with a steady rhythm. His rubbery skin did not even seem to notice how Yukari's teeth dug into it a bit and the added pressure only made him harder.

"We got really lucky, I bet she trained her body and healing arts and not much else," Junk irked. He was increasingly focused on just rubbing his tip into Yukari's inner walls while staying as deep in her as possible. Like the tight kitsune-hole was simply a holster to him.

"Yeah, trained to be a perfect demon cock-toy," Rick added. He was observing Yukari's face that was not showing the most typical signs of panic and trembling humans did when nearing the limit. So he plunged harder into her throat in an attempt to find the limit.

Yukari lost the sense of time while fully focusing on keeping up her disguise while being relentlessly used by the two mole-faced demons. The only respite to her was the fact their slimy cocks had enough traces of semen to provide her with a steady supply of magic. Though eventually, Rick began releasing raw seed straight into her stomach.

"Fuck yeah, she survived long enough to let me cum," Rick announced like it was an achievement. From the moment he had climaxed, he had simply kept his ridged length still while it pumped its load.

"Still no bleeding, this martial artist surely trained her body well," Junk added. He had reached to feel Yukari's stomach to feel the movements of his cock.

Once Rick was done unloading he slowly dragged his cock out while still keeping a grip on Yukari's throat. Her face was slime and drool covered mess and she did not need to fake the glazing of her eyes. Even her immortal body was strained from such a long pressuring punishment.

"Still there? Please tell me you are still there," Rick voiced while lifting Yukari's jaw.

"Here," Yukari uttered with gaping lips that tried to mimic Rick's cock-size like it was a natural state.

"So, martial artist, how does demon seed taste?" Junk asked. Yukari did not know what to answer. All of it had been directly pumped into her stomach and only slime from the cock tasted on her lips.

"Answer, I'm sure Junk is fine with just hearing your voice," Rick said while lifting Yukari's jaw up with more pressure. She loved the semen deep inside of her but telling it might serve as a hint for her true identity. So she tried to think what a human would say.

"Please, is this... enough?" Yukari panted. She had tried to sound like a pathetic human despite her last word had almost come out as an excited question.

"Answer the question," Rick grunted like Yukari was resisting him in some way.

"It feels... so much... heat," Yukari voiced while trying to sound even weaker despite brimming with power from the potent load of semen.

"Tell me you love my cock, tell me you want my semen inside of you," Junk flared and lifted Yukari's stomach up from below to apply even more pressure into her. The move made her spit out saliva.

"I love your cock, It's so big, I don't think I can ever forget it... and I want your semen... deep inside," Yukari uttered despite it not being the first time her womb had been used like a toy by a powerful demon. Though as her words came out she felt a bit of fear that she had sounded a bit too eager but it had not raised any alarm flags to the demons.

"Then let me fill your womb, be sure to heal it all nice so you can carry my spawn," Junk declared and gave a few thrusts before his seed pumped directly into Yukari through his pipe-like cock. Just the strong flow inside was enough to make her tremble.

"Nghhiii," Yukari bit down a moan triggered by a hungry convulsion of her womb getting stretched by the sheer volume of seed. The cock was not just satisfied by the climax but it kept moving around like in an attempt to paint every wall.

"Did you hear that? She really loves me," Junk exclaimed. He showed no signs of pulling out and simply kept his tentacle-cock hard with the pressure applied by Yukari's inner gate.

"Heh, did your well-trained body awaken a thing for demons?" Rick mused and almost gently stroked Yukari's head with his free claw-hand.

"I don't like this... it's just that," Yukari uttered while trying to protect her cover but then she stopped talking not sure if telling them she did not like it would be even worse.

kngelol
kngelol
654 Followers