Cum Kitsune Yukari Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why did you come down here other than to be fucked," Rick suddenly asked.

Yukari replied after a moment of thinking what a human would say, "To... drive away the demon that hurt... a human."

"Heh, you know what, we might leave once we done with you, so be all good to your new masters if you want to fulfil your wish," Rick voiced. His cock had not deflated that much and now moved to Yukari's hanging breasts to wrap around one.

"Yes masters, I will be good," Yukari said while the demons shifted to the next stage of just toying with her trapped body. At no point had they done anything to release her limbs from the ground and they were almost treating her like a pet that was on all-fours.

"Hey, martial artist, how would you lure a kitsune to be killed?" Junk asked.

"That's smart, she might know how to hunt demons even if she sucks at it," Rick mused. His tentacle cock pulsed around Yukari's breast like it was trying to milk it.

"Leave a pile of bleeding animal hearts as a trap," Yukari replied as it was something some hunter had tried to do to her in the past. Though considering her semen preferences just seeing the pile had almost made her vomit so the hunter had thought she was just a human.

"Naah, not gonna work with this one, we heard she only consumes cum," Rick said.

"A pile of cum then," Yukari voiced with hints of fear in her tone. It was a borderline miracle they had not realized who she was if they knew that much about her. Demons using disguises was not exactly the most well-kept secret at this point.

"That might work," Rick mused.

"Yeah, open the hole and let's fuck her until the kitsune smells the cum and is lured in here," Junk suggested. Just saying that made him stir even harder his seed trapped in Yukari's womb.

"But we out of cum," Rick replied.

"So we just need to fuck her until we do," Junk exclaimed and it did not take long for Rick to ram his cock again down Yukari's throat despite again promising not to do it if she licked his tip well.

Yukari had no idea how long the two demons kept relentlessly using her. They did not even bother taking breaks or swapping holes. Both of them focused on their chosen entry-point with an almost dedicated zeal.

There were no other means for Yukari to measure time than the pulses of the ridged tentacle cocks. Though she was never able to count that many of them before a convulsion inside of her body made her lose count.

Rick and Junk entered several meditative cycles to replenish their magic but they made sure to keep holstering Yukari during those times so she barely noticed the difference. Their cocks used her like they had a life of their own while their owners used meditation techniques only rare demons knew to use effectively. Though to Yukari it mostly meant she was plugged into endless potent semen feeding machine. She tried to take some mental notes about the meditation despite knowing it most likely would not be enough to sustain her let alone feed her hunger for more.

At some point, Yukari tried to mimic the meditation and she was completely lost to the oddly gentle say of the cocks for a long time.

"I can't believe she survived this long, I bet she survived with your cum and slime," Junk exclaimed and it took some time for Yukari to realize the cocks had been pulled out of her and her holes had returned to normal. Though the heavy bulge of her stomach indicated she was more than pumped full of seed.

"I don't think this will work and she getting a bit boring," Rick muttered. Both of the demons were standing next to Yukari who was still trapped to the ground on all-fours.

"Yeah, the floor is all sticky but still nobody coming and this hole feels too familiar," Junk said and Yukari realized that there was so much cum on the floor she had to resist and impulse to start licking it.

"Hey you still there, go up there and... invite the kitsune to an orgy. Tell her there are many virile demons waiting for her down here," Rick commanded and freed Yukari from the ground.

"I will, I will," Yukari uttered and did not waste time to crawl into the hole in the wall that was tight enough to make her spurt out cum from her bloated stomach. She regretted the loss but was more concerned with getting out.

"Good cock-sleeve martial artist, do this and we might let you go easier next time, hehe," Junk boomed after Yukari.

Once Yukari was in the basement she rushed to the hatch at the top of the stairs. It was blocked from the other side with a heavyweight.

"Anybody there?" Yukari asked with loud knocks. There was no reply so she thought her options for a moment while shovelling some of the cum dripping from her pussy into her mouth. It had become pretty stale as her womb had managed to absorb most of the magic out of it despite being unable to consume such an insanely large volume.

"Well, their semen began tasting a bit bland so not going back," Yukari mused. Though she did look at the direction where the hole in the wall was. A weird mix of excitement, uncertainty and a bit of fear of losing control washed over her so that was not an option.

Without other real options, Yukari magically cleaned her body with a pressure pulse and re-manifested her white doctor robes before picking a suitable spot on the wooden ceiling. A moment later she blasted it with her golden flames and jumped through to the ground floor of the inn. At first, she did not notice anything else than a rearrangement of furniture but then her senses picked up traces of blood and distant screams.

The main floor of the inn was barricaded with every object that had not been used to block the basement. There were no humans in sight but Yukari was able to hear some soft noises from the second floor. Sound of loud heartbeats and humans huddling together in fear.

"Just great... did the humans start another war again," Yukari muttered thinking all the martial artist semen that would be wasted. Not to mention armies of humans usually were less afraid of attacking demons than individuals.

Yukari did not want to enter the street without knowing the situation so she went to the second floor and found a window that was barely blocked. She pushed a cabinet from the front of it and the smell of smoke and blood became intense to her accompanied by a scene of destruction. Several buildings on the street were being slowly consumed by magical fire like decorations while groups of red-masked soldiers patrolled the streets guarding another group cleaning corpses and other easy to remove objects.

Even if Yukari was not that familiar with the human soldiers she knew these were definitely not the usual variant she had seen in the capital. First of all, just looking at them told her they were stronger than the usual city guard that were little better than normal humans when it came to semen potency.

"I really need to get back to the frontier... at least there the demons and spirit beasts only wanted one thing," Yukari kept muttering to herself like just talking out loud was relaxing after being practically gagged for so long.

The closest city wall was visible from the window at the end of the street. Behind it was was a section without an outer wall so it was the shortest direction to escape the city.

Driven mostly by just the will to leave Yukari leapt out of the window and quickly dashed to a nearby alley while avoiding to be spotted by the soldiers. It would have been the perfect plan if not for a checkpoint manned by the red-masked soldiers in the middle of the alley who were clearly attempting to stop all kinds of movement.

"Halt in the name of the Emperor," a red masked soldier shouted when Yukari tried to go back around the corner. Even if she did not know what was going on soldiers who served the emperor would usually just let her go after an inspection. So she stepped to meet the soldiers even though their black lamellar armours made them look more like demon servants than the imperial guard.

"It is the second day of the curfew, any excuses of not knowing it are invalid. Apprehend her," the leading soldier commanded once they had surrounded Yukari. When they grabbed her hands and tied them behind her back she considered resisting. Though the binds were ordinary iron and just having her hands bound behind her back was not detrimental to her ability to fight. Not to mention the soldiers felt a lot stronger this close than she had expected. Especially one of them had spilt pretty potent semen on his lamellar and had not managed to clean all the traces.

The leading soldier took a red crystal from a bag and looked Yukari with it. The fact it was a demonic artefact that was fueled with blood shocked Yukari almost more than anything else. It was definitely not something the imperial guard should use.

"Reveal your true form demon," the leading soldier shouted. He gathered a burst of demonic red magic in his palm and slammed it into Yukari. She did not resist her disguise from dissolving to reveal her blond hair and naked body. Them seeing her naked might actually do her favours in this situation even if she was unable to see their faces.

The leading soldier took a book from his belt and inspected its contents before announcing, "She is on the list of demon criminals... crime was stealing divine essence from the new prime minister and betraying him, so bold."

"Huh? How does that make any sense?" Yukari flared before being gagged with a metal piece that expanded into a ring in her mouth. It made her jaw open up to a natural human limit

"Stay still, it would be a shame if we had to hurt you," the leading soldier flared back while a black collar with a leash was clicked into Yukari's neck from behind. She immediately felt how it tried to extract her magical essence and failed to do so. Though she was not sure why but concluded it most likely was that the collar only worked on demons who used a bit more tainted means of gaining more magic. She had noticed several times in the past that stuff that worked on other demons did not always work on her.

"Orders were to drag the criminals to the central market plaza for judgment, you two, take her there," the leading soldier declared almost like for Yukari's benefit. The two soldiers quickly led her to the main street with the leash from her collar. She had thought of escaping again but formations of soldiers with long pikes were along the street supported by several spirit beast handlers. If she was going to escape with all her might she might as well wait if there was a better opportunity. Prison cells or other containment areas were usually less guarded than the street now was. Though maybe a group of powerful demons were waiting for her at the plaza but that was just one more reason not to anger them before she figured out if they could be appeased. There was no way Jejuna would actually want her killed from something so stupid and the criminal charge was simply some elaborate game demons tended to play.

Yukari did her best to attempt figuring out what even was going on. Even if she sometimes acted on impulse she still did not really like to do anything too rash outside going after potent semen if she could avoid it. So she was led to a large market full of cages, pillories and other contraptions full of prisoners before she barely noticed. She herself was put to a pillory that lowered her torso to an L-shape. Her behind was presented to the plaza while her legs were strapped to the ground with a widespread.

"Who do we have here, let me have a look," a raspy almost demonic voice said behind a red mask that seemed to be part of the standard uniform these soldiers used. He knelt down and gave a long hard stare at Yukari's face with a ring gag.

"Message from your master, you failed your second test so endure your punishment if you know what is good for you," the soldier said and stood up to announce. "All hail Emperor Murat the First, he has provided us with a demon who refused to submit to him. As a punishment, she is declared for public use for three days and three nights."

Even if Yukari was not that familiar with the human justice system this kind of punishment was not something she was aware of. Not to mention demons were not considered subjects of the emperor who had treated them like vermin that should be exterminated even if he was doing a pretty bad job at it.

"Hail Emperor Murat the First," came a shout behind Yukari. A moment later a human-sized cock was thrust into her pussy. Her walls wrapped around it to match the shape but it still felt pathetically small to her. Thrust after thrust she was barely stretched while hands wandered along her smooth-skinned back.

"Hail Emperor Murat the First," came another shout and a human man stepped in front of Yukari to shove his cock through her ring-gag. The traces of semen on it were like tasteless water to her. She was literally being used by two cocks that were unable to give anything to her. Not to mention the cocks climaxed almost in seconds only to be replaced by another pair. The semen itself was as disappointing as their cocks and Yukari would have barely been willing to swallow if not to get the bland taste in her mouth to lessen.

The humans who came to use Yukari were oddly silent and looked almost as angry and frustrated after using her. Like they literally just used her since they could without any real pleasure. For some odd reason, Yukari began feeling pity for the pathetic beings despite being fed such watery substance.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion and the men who had been using Yukari ran away. She saw from a corner of her eyes how a group of human martial artists attacked the masked soldiers with all kinds of flashy magical techniques while another group focused on freeing the human prisoners in cages and other contraptions. It would have seemed Yukari was the only one suffering public use punishment on the plaza.

Even before Yukari had decided the method of her escape one of the masked soldiers came to her and released her from all of her binds.

"Fight for your master," the masked soldier commanded. Yukari gave him a single look before manifesting a wall of golden fire to burn him alive.

"Yeah, I'm done taking this weakling water-cum," Yukari mused. The chaos around her was clear. The group who was attacking the plaza was well-organized and among them were fighters who wore the golden imperial guard uniform she recognized. The new emperor who Jejuna was apparently dealing with had clearly not yet assumed total control over the capital so it was the perfect opportunity to escape even if she would need to expend a bit more power than she liked.

After Yukari burned one of the soldiers a pike formation was directed to charge her. Their pikes glowed with enhanced magic and the first probing wave of golden fire sent at them did not stop the charge. So Yukari formed the fastest escape route in her mind but just when she was about to flee she spotted groups of demons changing the plaza and attacking humans freeing the prisoners. The entire situation turned into a clear trap in her mind. Though as she had chosen her path she decided to stick to it with a few alterations.

Yukari's body burst with golden flames that engulfed the plaza with torrential flames that only consumed red-masked soldiers and weaker demons. From the middle of it emerged a large building-sized golden fox-beast with six long tails that swayed wreaking havoc around her.

"I hereby resign, you fucking greedy semen hoarder frog-face," Yukari declared with an echoing voice that was loud enough to be heard all around the city. It had come with even more anger than even Yukari had expected. As she breathed a blast of stronger golden fire at a group of demons that had resisted her first waves she felt odd satisfaction knowing that they most likely served that bloated frog-face that was making it way too hard to get to his semen that definitely was not worth all of this despite being divine.

Even the humans who were untouched by Yukari's flames looked at her with a mix of fear even as they soon began using her flames as an advantage in combat while they started to retreat from the plaza with the prisoners they had managed to free.

As Yukari had very little interest outside of just leaving the capital she leapt into the air and almost flew with her large body several city blocks only to crash into an unsuspecting house that had been her landing zone.

Yukari felt how several stronger demons were quickly nearing her location while abandoning their magic-suppression to power up but it only made her jump into the air again to speed her escape. She made several torrents of golden flames to wash over the areas with red-masked soldiers and was able to sense how most of her pursuers moved to protect them.

Though suddenly like they had gotten a command every strong presence that was after Yukari stopped chasing her and she was free to rush into the farmlands outside the capital after crushing a few more houses after long leaps. She kept using her highly mobile demon form until she reached nearby hills and leapt over them before turning into her human form that was way better at energy conservation. She had spent almost a week's worth of magic in minutes that could have been almost catastrophic to her if not for her current magical storage being enough to sustain her almost more than a month.

"Fighting demons is such a waste but at least I came out ahead," Yukari muttered while tapping her stomach with a content smile. Even if she liked to conserve her power doing such a display of power now and then felt pretty nice. After giving up on trying to make full sense of what had happened she disguised as the plainest looking beggar woman in grey rags she could imagine before quickly making her way into the woods.

And so Yukari became a wanted criminal in a world where even demons could become servants of the new emperor who was hated by most of his mortal subjects.

** * **

For several days Yukari moved with haste away from the capital. During that time she had come across several fresh battle sites that she had carefully circled around as the stench of fresh blood had been too much for her to handle. Even if most of the blood had come from humans there was a lot more demon blood at the sites than usual. Though to Yukari that just gave her one more reason to avoid them.

When Yukari came by a roadside inn she changed into her usual travelling healer disguise with white robes and black hair before heading in. Usually, remote inns had at least some martial artists in them to help Yukari pass her time while trying to get them to give her their passable seed. Though this time just with the first glance of the dining area she was able to tell the place only contained a few weak humans that looked even more depressing than usual.

"Welcome, take a seat, there's room," the innkeep voiced with a tone full of forced cheerfulness. Though his eyes still trailed along Yukari's body that had shapes even the white robe was entirely unable to hide.

With a sigh, Yukari took a seat by the door and waved the innkeep away. Besides camps of soldiers she liked to avoid, she had not come across anybody with delicious enough semen to bother since she had left the capital. Even if she did not really need more of it right now a strange longing to just have few drops of sweet cum on her lips was filling her thoughts since it had been days now from her last taste.

So Yukari kept staring at the door with intense eyes like she was waiting for someone to come. Though even as she waited for hours nobody passable walked by. Almost like martial artists had gone missing or something. Not to mention the innkeep kept trying to offer Yukari food or drinks even for free multiple times but due to the obvious lack of semen in them, she ignored him.