Cum Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a winding run up a mountainside just outside their town, Dan pulled the car off the road and onto a long, gravel driveway that led to an abandoned farmhouse. It looked like it had been a big, fancy house a long time ago. Fortunately there was a full moon so it wasn't too dark and creepy, but Mikki had never seen this place before and she was a little surprised when her dad turned off the engine and undid his seatbelt. She undid hers too. For a while they sat quietly and Dan let her take a look at the house and the sparsely wooded fields around it.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Dan finally asked with a slightly ominous frown.

Mikki grew nervous and looked down at her knees. She was afraid she'd start crying if she looked at her dad's face. He'd probably think she was just a whore if he knew what she did at Ronny's house.

"You know you can't talk to me about anything, right?" he added. "I know I've told you so many times."

"Yeah," she nodded shyly.

"Okay, that's good, princess. Because I know you'd tell me if anything important happened, right?"

"Definitely."

"Hmm, then why did you want me to pick you up early, and then get in the car with your panties missing and cum stains on your dress?"

Mikki just about had a heart attack. She was busted. Sure, her dad had always said she could talk to him about anything, but telling him about jerking off two guys in a row on her own tits didn't seem to apply. She felt like she was about to start crying when she felt her father's gentle hand on her back.

"It's okay, darling," he said in a soothing tone. "Now that you're eighteen, and as pretty and sexy as you are it's natural that something would happen sooner or later."

"Really?" she said, looking at him with watery eyes. "You're not mad?"

"No, baby. I mean, I'd be happier if you wanted to talk to me first about trying anything with a guy, but I'm not mad at all. I'm actually kind of jealous."

"Seriously?" Mikki's heart flipped. She couldn't imagine why her own father would be jealous, but the idea made the lips of her bald pussy quiver.

Dan nodded. "Yup. It's one thing to see my little girl turning into such a hot young lady. And I'm like any guy who always wanted to have a girl like you."

"Wow," she said quietly. "Umm, how did you know I didn't have my panties on?"

"Because I could see your pussy when you got in the car," he admitted.

Mikki felt her whole go warm. She couldn't explain why, but the idea of her sweet, handsome father seeing her pussy -- even if it was just a flash -- made her feel feverish. It was the first time he'd ever talked about her pussy or even used the word in front of her.

Dan lightly rubbed the girl's back, soothing her nerves but making her pussy feel even warmer. "I wouldn't even ask you about it but I felt like something was wrong when you wanted me to come get you so early," he said. "Why don't you tell me what happened at the party? It's okay, I promise, no matter what it is."

Even though Mikki hesitated for a minute, she knew she was going to tell her father about everything. She felt a little weird, but not ashamed, which was pretty weird all by itself. But then she started to tell her father everything. Once she got going, it felt easier and easier, and she went into every detail about the way she jerked off Ronny with the top of her dress pulled off her tits, and how he squirted his cream all over them. She described how excited she was to feel the boy's swollen boner and how much she loved the feeling of power she had when he was moaning and couldn't hold back his cum. Mikki also told her dad how much she loved seeing his cum spurt out and how much it excited her pussy to feel his cream spattering her fine skin.

She went on to tell Dan about Mr. Johnson, too, explaining how his cock was even bigger and therefore that much more exciting. By now she was hardly thinking about what she was saying or who she was saying it to. She explained how Mr. Johnson wanted her to expose her tits and pussy at the same time, how he sniffed the panties her pussy had leaked into. The older man had spurted so much more cum than his son, and Mikki admitted to her dad how much she loved that. So much that she totally forget to get her panties back.

By the time she finished explaining everything, Mikki noticed her father's hand at his crotch, gently rubbing a very large, delicious looking bulge in his pants. The girl's pussy clenched. Dan wasn't being overly obvious about rubbing his cock while listening to his daughter's story, but he wasn't trying to hide it, either. As for Mikki, just knowing she gave her dad a hot, hard boner was the best part of the whole night.

Dan finally asked why she texted for a ride so early if she was having such a good time. Mikki then explained how Ronny and his father had both pretty much ignored her the moment she got them off.

"I didn't think that was very nice, Daddy," she pouted. "I was so upset. I thought they liked me."

Dan still had his hand on Mikki's back and he pulled her close across the console to hug her.

"No, baby, that wasn't very nice," he told her. "They just don't know you like I do. All they know is how hot you look."

Mikki managed a soft giggle. Her dad always knew how to make her feel better. She relished the feeling of snuggling against him while he held her close with his arm. It would've been so easy just to stay there forever. Dan kissed the back of her head while she found herself gazing straight down at her father's lap where his free hand was still resting on top of that huge lump in his pants. His hand wasn't moving now. If anything, it looked like he was trying to cover the evidence of his hard on, but it was too big to cover with just one hand. Mikki shivered with a huge mixture of feelings. Her dad was hugging and being sweet to her the way she wished other guys would, and he was doing it with a big, throbbing hard on his pants.

"Nobody cuddles like you do, Daddy," she sighed.

"You're the perfect cuddler, baby," Dan told her. "And nobody loves you like I do."

"You promise, Daddy?"

"Of course, pretty baby. Your dad always loves you no matter what."

"Even if I was stroking guys' dicks at a party?"

Dan chuckled briefly. "Hmm, maybe that makes me love you even more. Just in a different way. Really jealous, but it's really hot, too, baby girl."

"Is that why your thing is so hard now, Dad?"

"Hmm," Dan said thoughtfully. "Maybe you've been getting your dad's cock hard for a long time already and you just didn't know it."

Mikki almost felt paralyzed for a few seconds. Could her father be telling the truth? He was never the kind of guy who would lie or exaggerate, especially about something this serious.

"Ohhh, Daddy," she whispered, at a loss for words as she watched the hand over her father's cock bulge move to grasp the tab on the zipper of his pants. She moved back a little, giving him more room to move his other hand down there to open up his pants and push them down. Suddenly, her father's amazing cock snapped out and upward from his briefs, standing up so hard and thick. It was the longest and thickest of all the dicks she'd seen that night.

"If you did it for them, why don't you do it for Daddy, too," Dan said with a loving smile.

"Oh, Daddy, really? You really want me to jerk you off?" the girl said with an amazed gleam in her eyes. She couldn't stop looking at her dad's cock. She wanted to touch it more than anything, yet she was afraid. What if he squirted his stuff and then turned a cold shoulder to her like Ronny and his father had? But Dan wasn't like them. He was her dad. He was the most special man in the world and Mikki loved him so much.

As if he could sense her fears, Dan reached for his daughter's wrist and brought her hand to his cock. "Don't worry, baby," he said soothingly. "I'll still love you after. Maybe even more."

Mikki's hand curled around her father's hot shaft in the most natural feeling gesture. It felt like the heat from his rigidly swollen rod was going straight to her pussy. She started moving her hand up and down his shaft, pleased to hear the sigh of pleasure he made right at her first stroke.

"That's beautiful, baby," Dan moaned as he reached for the top of his daughter's low cut dress and pulled the stretchy material down past her tits. His large hand swirled and squeezed at her perky orbs, playing with her already hardened nipples.

Mikki's pussy was on fire while she stroked her father's rock hard cock the way she'd always dreamed. The way he was fondling and playing with her bare tits only made the creamy drip between her smooth legs even worse. It made her pussy so hot she thought she might even cum without touching her clit.

Dan's cock was oozing nice, steady dribble of precum, which Mikki kept smearing up and down his cock as she stroked him. She loved how big it was, giving her hand so much room to jack him. He was moaning louder and breathing deeper every second, and it wasn't long before Mikki started using both hands to stroke her daddy's cock.

Dan reclined his seat back and watched his daughter pleasure his cock with her hands. "That's so good, baby," he groaned. "Ohhhhh yeah, so good. You're so good at this."

Mikki felt so proud. She wanted to make her father feel much better than the other guys. He deserved so much more than they did. He must've liked getting stroked with both her hands because he was now grunting and fucking into her grasp.

"Baby," he groaned. "You're gonna make Daddy cum."

"Do it on me, Daddy. I want it on me!" the girl cried desperately. She wanted to feel her dad's cum on her skin even more than the guys from the party. She leaned over and kept her father's rod close to her tits and kept jacking him harder and faster with every stroke. The head of his dick was so close it kept bumping into her boobs. It didn't take too many more pumps before Dan was spurting warm spunk onto his daughter's bare chest and tits.

Mikki gasped with excitement. Her father was grunting so desperately and squirting so much cum. She carefully milked every drop onto her silky skin, then leaned back to show the man her latest achievement.

"Look, Daddy. It's all over me. God, you squirted so much!"

Mikki squared her shoulders to push her pert, round tits forward. Her skin was spattered with her father's spunk, and she boldly rubbed the warm cream all over her tits, making them shine in the bright moonlight.

"Baby, you're the most amazing girl in the world," Dan told her. Then he reached for her and pulled her into another hug. "I love you so much."

"Oh, Daddy, I love you too," she sniffed, snuggling into his embrace. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world to lean across the console, but she didn't care. She just made her father cum like a fire hydrant, and now he was holding her just the way she always loved being held.

"So, my baby girl jerked off three guys in one night," he said, a slight edge of tease in his tone.

"I was saving the best for last."

Dan hugged his girl tighter. "You're the sweetest ever, baby. I did have a surprise for you, but now maybe I've got a couple of other surprises in mind," he told her mysteriously.

Mikki looked at him curiously and he told her she had to take off her dress for the first surprise. She just giggled and slithered out of her little party dress. She loved being naked in front of him, especially with the way he was looking at her compactly shaped body.

"Come get on Daddy's lap, baby," he said.

Lifting herself over the console, Mikki sat sideways across her father's lap. He had his left arm around her back, and he then started massaging her inner thighs with his right hand. The girl shivered all over at her father's sensuous touch. Moments later, his fingers were rubbing up and down the wet lips of her slit, making her gasp and feel weak.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy," she moaned.

"You're so wet, baby," he noted. "I bet you've been wet all night, even at the party when you were jerking off Ronny and his dad."

Mikki whimpered as her father slipped his middle finger into the girl's pussy hole.

"You'd be so tight for my cock," he practically growled in her ear.

"Oh, oh, Daddy, fuck."

Dan rhythmically slid his finger in and out of his daughter's slick pussy, curling it up into her G spot. His fingers were so much longer than hers and he could reach the whole area, stroking her insides until she was a squirming mess of lust. Then he pushed a second finger inside, doubling the feeling of fullness in her hole.

"Daddy's gonna make you cum, baby," Dan told her. "No like those other guys who just used you and then didn't bother making you feel good, too. But your dad will always make you feel good, princess. I want to use you, too. All the time. But I'll always love you and make you cum like a good girl."

Mikki never heard anyone talk to her like that before. It was exciting her as much as the inner stroke of her father's large fingers along with the way his thumb was grinding back and forth across her swollen clit. She felt safe and loved in her father's arms, and her body was rocking and writhing with pleasure she never felt before. Before she knew what was happening, she was fighting for breath while a huge orgasm ripped through her sweet, naked young body.

She barely had her breath back when Dan kissed her and held her even tighter. Mikki was the happiest she had ever been in her life.

"That was an awesome surprise, Dad," she giggled, once she recovered a little.

Dan told her he still had a couple more for her and then opened his door. Mikki got out on his side and he followed. She loved the feeling of being naked outside, and she didn't think twice when her father took her by the hand and led across the grass toward the front of the house. He led her up the steps to the front door. He had the key in his pocket, and a couple of seconds later he brought her inside. Then he flipped a switch and the lights came on. Mikki was surprised this old place even had electricity, but she found herself standing in a big, open entry way and a large living room kind of area, except there wasn't any furniture. There were workmen's' tools and big, canvas cloths lying around here and there, but that was all.

There was a big, wide staircase and a hallway that went past it to more rooms. Mikki almost forgot she was naked as he father watched her look around with curiosity.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"It's cool. Kinda funky, but cool."

Dan then took her through the other rooms. Some were fixed up really nicely, but others were still old and run down. They went upstairs, which was completely finished, and Mikki's eyes went wide when she saw how nice it was. The bedrooms looked huge without any furniture in them, and the bathrooms were amazing, completely modern and the fanciest ones the girl had ever seen.

They went into one room that had a bed in it that wasn't set up yet. But there was a brand new mattress on the floor that still had the big, plastic wrapping around it. It had these cool double windows that opened up like a little doorway. It looked out on the field in back.

"You can pick any bedroom you want, but I thought you might like this one," Dan said.

"What do you mean, Dad?"

"This is our house now. We're gonna come live here in a couple more months."

Mikki was stunned. For a minute she couldn't even speak. Then she ran to her father and hugged him with all her might.

"Oh, Daddy, I love it! And I'm gonna love my new room!" she cried.

The girl's mood was completely transformed from what it was when Dan had first picked her up from the party. He'd always been the most wonderful and understanding dad ever, but tonight he'd gone way beyond that. His love for her was the most amazing thing in the world. He'd even given her the most beautiful cock to play with and the biggest, creamiest load of cum out of all three she'd received that night. He made her cum harder than any other time in her life with just his fingers, and now he was showing off their amazing, new house as a surprise.

Mikki couldn't imagine being any happier than she was right now. After everything that happened, and now she was completely naked in her father's loving arms. She was now totally sure about everything. She didn't simply love her father. She was in love with him and she couldn't imagine anything better.

Dan's large hands slid down his daughter's bare back onto the firm, round cheeks of her ass. He squeezed them and made her body tingle everywhere. Then he kissed her again, going deep into her mouth with his tongue. Her father's hot kiss took the girl's breath away and made her wilt against his much larger body. Before he finished kissing her, there was a fresh flush of girl honey wetting her smooth pussy and she could feel her dad's cock stirring back to life in his pants. But before Mikki could reach in between them to feel her father's growing cock, Dan pushed her shoulders back a few inches and gave her a coy smile.

"How would you like to get cleaned up in your private bathroom?" he said.

"My own bathroom?" Mikki was beside herself.

Dan turned away and opened a door Mikki had thought was probably just a closet, but her dad turned on the light and she stepped into a big, fancy bathroom that reminded her more of a nice hotel than someone's house. There was a huge tub that had water jets, with a shower stall that had a sliding glass door. Dan reached in and turned on the shower. Then he turned back to his naked daughter and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Maybe we could both use a shower," he suggested with a grin.

Mikki's heart was pounding. Even after everything they did in her dad's car just a short while before, it hardly seemed real to be standing naked in that fancy bathroom that was all hers while he took off his clothes right in front of her. Suddenly her own father was standing before her as naked as she was, his luscious looking cock already halfway erect. He reached out for his daughter's hand and guided her toward the shower, keeping hold on her while she stepped into the spacious stall. He stepped in right behind her.

With the warm spray hitting both of them, Dan picked up a bottle of Mikki's favorite, scented body wash. He must've gone out and got it for her so it would be there for her. There was a loofa there, too, but Dan poured the liquid soap into his palms and started lathering the girl's body bare-handed. She liked it better that way. His hands felt so strong, and she loved the feeling of them slipping and sliding all over her body. Her nipples were throbbing as hard as her clit now, and she didn't know how her knees weren't buckling out from under her with all the incredible sensations going through her.

Dan was saying things to her as he fondled and lathered her body. He spent a long time squeezing and kneading her tits, telling his baby girl how firm and perfect they were. Suddenly, Mikki stopped wishing they were bigger. As long as her father liked them that was good enough for her. She could also see that his cock was continuing to swell and lift up higher. He was shaved as smooth as her pussy all around his cock and balls. She was getting an even better appreciation of his impressive size than she had in the car.

Mikki kept reaching for her father's cock, stroking his hot, silky feeling shaft. She wanted to make him weak with lust, but he never wavered from his loving attention to his luscious daughter's body. He lathered her ass and legs, pushing his hands between her thighs and running his fingers along her dripping pussy slit. He lathered between the cheeks of her ass, sliding his soapy fingertips over the tightly puckered ring of her asshole, making her gasp with hot surprise.

"Your ass is just as perfect as your tits, my darling girl," he told her as he slipped the tip of one finger into her rimhole.