Cum Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh, Daddyyyyyy," the girl cooed, feeling more of his finger slip into her tight channel.

Mikki had put all kinds of different things in her pussy before -- fingers and objects around the house like her hairbrush handle -- but never anything in her ass. Now Dan's finger was all the way inside her. She braced her hands against the wall and spread her feet apart. The feeling of her father's big finger gently spearing into her asshole was weird and uncomfortable, but in the most amazing way that sent waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. Then his other hand was cupping her pussy. He massaged her burning clit while his finger slipped in and out of her asshole at the same time.

Dan's cock was completely swollen and hard as a rock. The head kept rubbing against Mikki's side while he simultaneous massaged both of the girl's holes. She reached for his throbbing prick with one hand and gasped for air while both of her father's patiently skillful hands brought her to a climax that almost made her scream.

Mikki looked at her father in a daze. The way he touched her and made her feel made her feel like he owned her completely, and nothing would make her happier. A couple of hours ago she was so upset, stuck at a party she didn't want to be at anymore, wearing a cum stained dress. Now she felt like a bride on the most beautiful honeymoon a girl ever had. She wanted this most amazing man in the world to own her. She wanted to be his, to do with her as he pleased.

Mikki then sank to her knees to do what any loving, young bride should do on her honeymoon: to take her father's rippling hard cock into her mouth. She'd never had anything that big in her mouth before, but she sucked in as much as she could and stroked the rest with her hand, cupping his heavy balls with the other.

"Ohhh, yes, baby," Dan groaned. "That's my good girl. You suck it so good, pretty baby."

Mikki gazed up at her father's face while she sucked him, making sure she could see the pleasure on his face. The way he was gazing down at her with pure love and lust in his eyes made the girl's pussy flush with heat. She knew she was going to need to cum again, but right now all she could think about was loving her father and getting more of his cum. She bobbed her head along his shaft, sucking him harder and faster while she could feel his balls tightening up in her hand.

Taking her father's cum in her mouth would be a dream come true for the girl, but her newfound love for watching a big, hard cock spurt warm cum onto her skin took over. When Dan grunted and warned his baby girl he was going to squirt, she backed away from his cock and furiously stroked his shaft directly into her face. Dan was staring down at her with fire in his lustful eyes. He grunted and huffed desperately while the spurts of his cum burst from his cock and spattered the girl's doll-like face. Mikki opened her mouth and welcomed some of the man's gooey discharge directly onto her tongue.

Her father's cum was tangy, but it was the yummiest treat she'd ever had in her mouth. After letting it linger on her tongue for a moment or two, Mikki finally swallowed it down, giving her the warmest feeling in her tummy she ever had. A moment later, Dan was pulling his daughter to her feet. He took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

"I love you more than anything else in the world, baby angel," he said.

Then he kissed his daughter deeper and harder than ever. Mikki was breathless. Her father didn't even seem to care that she had his cum all over her face. He just kissed her until they couldn't breathe anymore.

After they took a final rinse, Dan turned off the water and they went to lie down on the mattress in Mikki's new bedroom. It was weird lying on the crinkly sounding plastic cover, but she felt so happy to be cuddling naked with her father.

He told her it would be okay if they fell asleep. It was the weekend so no workers would be showing up in the morning. They spent a long time kissing and caressing each other and also talking about how they couldn't wait until their new house was ready to move into.

"I love it here so much, Dad," Mikki sighed. "And I love you, too."

"I love you, too, angel," he told her, rolling her onto her back and pressing his big, naked body onto her.

His cock was nestled against her pussy, making her slit warm and wet all over again. They kissed for a long time and Dan's cock started getting hard again. Mikki was amazed.

"Daddy, do you just keep getting hard all the time?" she asked with a giggle.

Dan grinned. "Like father, like daughter," he said. "Just like that hot little pussy of yours keeps getting wet."

"Mmmm, that's your fault, Daddy," she cooed sweetly. "Um, do you think I might be a cum slut?" she added a little more seriously.

"As long as you're my cum slut, baby girl."

"Can I be yours forever? I just want my dad's cum from now on."

Dan's cock was already fully swollen and rubbing against the girl's dewy slit.

"Always and forever, darling," Dan said, pushing the thick dome of his cock into the girl's slick, smooth opening. "When we move into our new house you can be Daddy's cumwhore wifey."

"Ohhhhh, Daddy, fuck," Mikki moaned happily.

Her dad's imposing cock was pushing inside her and filling her hole like it had never been filled before. He felt so thick and hard, that fat shaft scraping against her inner walls. Before she even knew what was happening, Dan was pumping the girl's hole with every, hard inch of his rod.

The man's body was so much bigger than hers. She felt like she was being impaled, and the way his huge cock was driving her higher and higher was turning her into his own, personal cock-loving daddy-whore.

"Do it, Daddy. Oh god, I love your cock so much! Just fuck me, Daddy, oh god, fuck me hard!"

Dan gave his baby girl just what she was asking for, driving into her slippery fuckhole with increasingly forceful thrusts. The plastic under her ass was starting to grow slippery as the juices from their fucking dripped down her ass onto the mattress.

Nothing felt as good as being fucked by her passionate dad. He kept kissing her mouth and tits while he drove his cock into her with long, hard thrusts.

Mikki climaxed at least two more times from her father's hot, hard fucking. On the second one she started begging him to fill her pussy with his cum.

"Do it inside me this time, Daddy," she moaned. "I need it in me! Fill my fuckhole til it's dripping back out!"

Between the clenching grip of his daughter's climaxing pussy and her eager need to be filled with more cum, Dan's cock exploded deep inside the girl's tight channel, filling her up and with a hard, creamy load of her father's cum.

Mikki climaxed until she was breathless. Dan rolled onto his back, but pulling her with him so she ended up on top of him with his cock still embedded in her pussy.

"Happy, darling?" Dan asked, stroking the girl's silky hair.

"The happiest, Daddy. You, too?"

"No question, baby. You're Daddy's wife now and I couldn't be happier."

Mikki felt perfectly content and started to feel sleepy with her face pressed against her father's broad, bare chest. She loved the fact that she found the kind of love she always wanted with her own dad. It was so wicked, but so beautiful. The idea of playing with other guys just seemed so boring now. It made her smile happily as she thought how guys like Ronny and his dad would still want her to make them cum, but now she had Dan, her own father, and there would never be anyone else for her ever again