Cum Now! Humiliation

Story Info
Wife has command word control over my penis.
4.7k words
4.24
21.8k
36
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having an affair with my secretary Stacy, and I didn't think my wife Julie knew about it, because she never let on. I didn't realize until it was too late that she was playing the long game.

One evening, she casually mentioned that she wanted us to go out to see a show at the local comedy club. Her ex was performing there, and they hadn't spoken in a while. I was curious enough about the guy. I knew he was one of those hypnotist showmen, and did the cruise line circuit for a while, and had a thing out in Vegas. So I said, "Sure! Sounds fun!"

We went on Friday night, and the place had a good turn-out. We live in a medium sized town, so I was not too surprised to see a girl there I knew from high school. Her name was Vicky. I smiled at her from across the room and she waved, all behind my wife's back. I could see she was wearing a low cut top and her boobs were as perky as ever. Nobody else caught my attention, as Julie and I took seats at a table near the front and ordered drinks.

I have no memory of what happened after that. I just remember waking up in bed the next morning feeling refreshed and rested. My wife looked over at me and smiled, "Did you sleep well?"

"I did." Then I realized, "But I don't remember anything from last night!"

"You drank too much," she replied. But I knew that wasn't true, since I felt so alert.

She rolled over, turned away from me, and said, "Come over here and snuggle me!"

I obliged. She was wearing a T-shirt and panties, and I had on boxers, so as I spooned her, I felt myself growing hard as I pressed against her ass crack.

She turned her head a little towards me, still smiling, and said, "Cum now."

And I did. Holy shit I just squirted all inside my boxers and on her panties.

"What the fuck!"

She giggled. "Wow, I can't believe that really worked! You really are suggestible, aren't you?"

I didn't think it was funny. I jumped out of bed and went to grab a towel. She got up and took it from me, slipped off her panties and wiped her ass dry first, then handed it back to me. I took off my boxers and wiped my belly.

"What the hell was that, Julie?" I was angry, but here we were standing just two feet apart with our underwear off. She just reached out and grabbed my dick, which was still semi-hard.

Smiling again, she said, "Dwayne Johnson" and I felt my dick get rock hard in her hand. It was pulsing in her palm. I just looked at her like she was a witch. But with my hard dick in her hand, and her pussy right in front of me, I wasn't in any position to complain.

Satisfied, she let go, turned away and put on some panties and jeans. "I'm going shopping," she said, "Have fun today." And she laughed.

My dick sprung up and slapped my belly when she let go, and the throbbing continued. I knew I would need to jack off after she left, so I put on some clean boxers and went into my office to bring up some porn. Actually, I checked email and Facebook until I heard the door slam. Then I went immediately to Pornhub, and started looking for something good to help me rub one out.

I searched for Rough Teen Blowjob and started watching and stroking. Imagining slapping and choking Stacy while I fucked her face, mascara running, drool and spit, I was still angry and hard. It should not have taken me long to shoot a load, but it did. I assumed it was because I had just prematurely ejaculated on my wife's ass, but it was more than that. I felt like I was edging but couldn't quite get there. And I was hornier than usual. I was getting frantic to cum.

I spread some pre-cum around on the head of my dick, and tried another video. Some slut tied to a device in a dungeon, getting fucked by a machine. I still couldn't cum.

I tried a JOI countdown. I could never last to zero with those. But nothing. Black on White, MILF, Mother/Son, Chicks with Dicks, nothing got me there.

I rolled my chair away from the computer and wondered what Julie had done to me. My dick was still throbbing in my hand. I slapped it, pulled it, nothing. Then I got worried. I thought about those Viagra warnings that said you shouldn't have a hard-on for more than four hours...but it had only been one hour. One whole hour rubbing my dick raw.

I put on some pants and made myself some breakfast to try to take my mind off my condition, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was still hard after I ate, so I went to the fridge and grabbed some ice and held it against my dick and balls. My balls shriveled up but my dick stayed hard.

After two hours, I called Julie but she didn't answer.

After three hours, I texted and begged her to call me.

After three and a half hours, I finally heard my phone ding, and I checked the text message.

It said, "Cum now."

And I did, instantly, and so big I had to stretch my legs out straight. Inside my jeans, making a bigger mess than before, after I had built myself up all morning. "Fuck! God Damn It!" But the feeling was incredible.

Julie got home while I was in the shower. My dick seemed be behaving normally at last. When she heard the water shut off and the shower door open and close, she came in the bathroom and looked at me naked.

"What did you do to me last night?"

She was still smiling, but her speech seemed a little rehearsed. "If you ever want to cum again, you will do what I say. And if you don't want to go to the hospital with an engorged dick, you will do what I say. I intend to enjoy myself. I really don't care whether you do or not. This is payback for sleeping with that slut Stacy. You will never fuck that bitch again."

I had every intention of fucking Stacy again. And of making Julie pay for how she had humiliated me today. Which made me wonder again, "Tell me what happened last night? Did that ex of yours humiliate me on stage?"

She shook her head, "You humiliated yourself." Then she looked me up and down and said, "Stay naked today. You need to learn your place. And you are going to have to wash those dirty clothes yourself."

"Fuck you." I said.

"Cum now," she replied. Not even smiling any more.

My body tensed and my soft dick squirted on the floor. She walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

We avoided each other the rest of the day. I put a robe on and she saw me but didn't argue about it. Then I went back to my computer and pulled up Facebook. I found Vicky as a friend of a friend, and reached out on Messenger: "Hey, can you tell me what happened last night?"

She didn't reply until later that evening: "You don't remember anything?"

Me, immediately: "No!"

Vicky: "The woman you were with volunteered the two of you. I figured it was all fake since the hypnotist said he knew her."

Me: "That was my wife. What did he make us do?"

Vicky: "Oh, Jesus! Your wife? Sorry! Well, he whispered in her ear and she went under immediately, like she was already programmed. He had to get you in a trance but you went under pretty quickly too. You sure you want to hear about this?"

Me: "Hell yes, please!"

Vicky took a while writing her reply: "He had you sit in a chair. He said your arms were very heavy and you couldn't lift them. You tried and we all laughed. Then it got a little raunchy. Sorry Tim. He told you that you were watching a man and a woman in a porn video, and you should describe what you saw. Then the woman, well, your wife, would act out what you were saying. They kept their clothes on, but she was so hot and sexy, and it really was funny, because like I said, I thought you were in on it!"

Me: "What was so funny? What did he make her do?"

Vicky: "Well technically, he didn't make her do anything. You were the one having the porn fantasy. It was mostly her on her knees acting out giving him a blow job, and then getting fucked from behind. She really got into it. You described some pretty rough shit, but he just made a joke out of it. He never hit her or anything, except a little spanking. But then he told you that you were about to have an orgasm, and that's what got the crowd going, you trying to fuck the air without using your arms. You wound up with a stain on your pants. I'm sorry, Tim, I really thought you were acting!"

I was fuming. Imagining everyone laughing at us, and my wife pretending to do everything with him that she never did with me.

Me: "Did he give her any commands to use on me? Anything that she might use to control me?"

Vicky: "No! Jesus! Nothing like that. But...he did tell the two of you to go wait for him in his dressing room."

So that was it.

Vicky: "I was sorry to see you go out the back. I was hoping to speak to you and your...wife, after the show, to tell you what a great job you did. And, it was just good to see you again. I didn't realize you were married. I was hoping to slip you my number. Still, maybe we could catch up sometime. I've thought about you a lot over the last few years."

I was mad enough at my wife to go fuck Vicky right now.

Me: "I would like that very much, Vicky. Let me sort this out and I'll let you know how it ends."

I closed the message window. I walked into the living room to confront Julie.

"I know what happened on the stage last night."

"Oh really? Good, because I remember the whole thing. You making me act out your pitiful fantasies. Everyone laughing at you. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. Don't think I haven't thought this through. I've got everything I need now, to make you the perfect husband."

I was wanting to leave then and there, to go find Stacy, or even hook up with Vicky. But I hadn't thought this through like she had. So I played along. Or at least I simply stormed out of the room and went to bed. Though I was still awake and scheming when she slipped in beside me after midnight. She leaned over me, and I thought she was going to whisper a command in my ear, and I suppose she did, because the next thing I knew, it was Sunday morning and I was in bed alone. And while I found myself rested and calm, I had the distinct taste of her pussy in my mouth. And I was naked.

I got up, brushed my teeth, and dressed quickly. I wanted to slip out of the house before she could stop me. But she was waiting downstairs, that smile on her face again.

"Good morning, lover. Too bad you don't remember last night. You were amazing."

"Fuck you, Julie."

"Oh, you did. Why are you dressed?"

"I need to go into the office."

"I bet you do, Ninja Turtle."

"Why did you call me that?"

"You'll see."

I stormed out of the house, jumped in my Beemer, and drove directly to Stacy's apartment. I called ahead, distressed, and she was waiting at the door. She would like nothing more than for me to leave my wife and move in with her, so she must have thought this was her big chance.

She gave me a hug, pressing her tits into my chest. "Tim, are you okay?"

I didn't want to explain it at all. I just wanted to take Stacy and use her in all the ways she always let me. "I'll be okay as soon as I get you out of those yoga pants."

She pulled me to her and I kissed her as I pulled off her sweatshirt and pants. No bra, and panties that were more like a thong splitting her tight ass. I had her completely naked, and she was stunning.

"I'm gonna fuck you inside out, baby."

"Yeah Daddy, you know how I like it."

I didn't waste any time. I slapped her face. I opened her mouth and stuck three of my fingers down her throat until she gagged on them. Then I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto the couch. I spread her legs and dove in face first, still trying to get the taste of Julie's pussy out of my mouth with Stacy's sweet honey. I spread her legs wide and slapped her inner thighs while I ate her, and she was grinding her cunt onto my face and trying to get off on the bridge of my nose.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Put your cum in me. Put a baby in your little girl."

"Hell yeah."

I lifted my face to hers and kissed her deeply as she fumbled at my belt and pulled down my pants and boxers. My dick sprung out, almost as hard as it had been the day before. I leaned in, and pressed the tip against her pussy lips.

The shock was like I dipped my cock in ice water. I fell back on my ass and she looked down at me between her spread legs. We both watched as my dick shrunk up to a little turtle head peeking out from my scrotum, while my balls were sucked all the way back inside my body. It was like my cock and balls were pre-pubescent.

Ninja Turtle. That bitch.

"God, Tim, what's wrong? What did I do?" She climbed down on the floor and grabbed my penis, and her fingers were icicles.

"Don't!"

She jumped back, with no idea what was happening. She kept up her role, "Please Daddy! Please fuck me! I need to cum!"

I just sat on the floor, my hands cupping my cock and balls, protecting them.

Stacy said, "Do you just want to watch, Daddy? You want to watch me cum for you?" And she climbed back on the couch and put her fingers inside herself, and rubbed her clit with her other hand. My lust for her hadn't waned. The show was driving me crazy. I couldn't look away. My hands went to my dick tip and they were warm. I started rubbing my dick head like she was rubbing her clit. It felt good. But I knew I wouldn't be able to cum.

She kept going, her legs in the air, and her body began to shake. "Yeah, yeah, this is for you, Daddy! I'm cumming for you. Ohhhh. Ohhh yeah. Yeahhhhh." She squirted a little then, and it ran down the insides of her legs.

Once her orgasm was done, she seemed embarrassed that I had not responded. She saw me rubbing my shrunken nub. She pulled a blanket from the couch and covered herself with it, and started to cry.

"I can't explain it, Stacy, I'm sorry. I want you so bad, but my wife did something to my head and I have to break free. I'll come back as soon as I can."

She hid her body with the blanket and I pulled my pants back on. My dick was tucked away as tight as her clit. And my balls, deep inside my body, were aching.

She was still crying when I left.

I sat out front, trying to decide what to do. I wanted to go home and confront my wife, but I was afraid. So I pulled out my phone and brought up the Messenger app and reached out to Vicky.

Me: "What's your address? I want to come over."

She was online, and sent it immediately. In the half hour it took to drive there, I formed a plan. Since she knew about the Friday night show, I intended to tell her everything. I needed an ally.

I got there and she let me in. She had put on some makeup, and had on a white blouse, unbuttoned down to her cleavage, and some tight jeans.

We sat in her den and I told her the rest of the story, about my wife's control over my penis. I was hoping for some empathy, but as I told it, she started touching her neck and collar, and twisting her hair, and I realized she was getting turned on.

"So you're still in this 'turtle mode'? Like right now?"

"Yes! I don't know what to do!"

"Show me."

"No! It's embarrassing!"

"If you want me to believe you, show me." Her eyes glistened and she parted her lips. She looked so sexy.

I stood up and slipped off my pants and underwear. I was still completely impacted.

"Come closer. I promise not to touch it."

I did, reluctantly. She said, "So you said it still felt good when you touched the head? Show me. And she unbuttoned her shirt as incentive.

She took out her left breast. And I started rubbing my dick nub. It felt good, and my balls started aching again, but I didn't grow one millimeter.

"Can you cum with it shrunk like that? That would be so hot."

"Not without her permission."

"You said she texted you her permission yesterday."

"Right!" Brilliant idea!" I reached down and grabbed my phone and found the text that said, 'Cum now'. But when I read it, nothing happened.

"Damn it." I said. And she made a pouty face.

Then she said, "I have a confession. I wanted to see you again after that stage show, because I was so turned on by you up there acting so helpless, and cumming in your pants. I remember you being really macho in high school, so it got me wet seeing you out of control. But I have to admit, this is even sexier."

I couldn't believe it. I came here for help and found just another dominant female. But she wasn't done with me.

She said, "Suck my nipples while you rub yourself."

I had nowhere else I could go. I got on my knees and took her breast in my mouth and she held my head so I nearly smothered. I sucked her nipple deep in my mouth and used my teeth on her breast, as she made little panting sounds. She switched me to the other breast and I did the same. Then she pushed me away from her so she could slip off her jeans. She grabbed my head again and shoved my face between her legs. This was the third pussy I tasted in less than a day, and by far the sweetest. I just kept rubbing my nub, aching, and eating her, and she started bucking on my face.

"Ughhhh. Right fucking there. Yes. Yes." And she came on me. She rubbed her wet pussy all over my face and told me not to wipe it off. Then she picked up my pants and underwear from the floor.

I asked, "Vicky, please help me. You can't leave me like this. What can we do now?"

"Only one thing left to do," she said. "Let's go see your wife."

I was stunned. But I was past being angry. I was utterly helpless. She left my clothes on the kitchen table as we walked out the door into the garage. We left my Beemer parked in the street and I got in her Prius with just my shirt on. Utterly humiliated. And I had no choice. I gave her the directions to my house.

She parked in the driveway, and I was grateful that I didn't see any neighbors out and about, as I got out of her car without any pants on, and my shriveled scrotum exposed to the world. The garage was still open, so I walked briskly towards it, until Vicky said, "Wait!"

"I'm a guest. We should walk in the front door." She grabbed my shirt tail and walked me slowly to the front. It took my wife a minute to respond to her knock, all the time I was exposed to the street. I heard a car go by in that minute, but didn't look, couldn't look.

Julie opened the door wide and looked at the two of us. Surprised, and then delighted, especially seeing my shriveled scrotum. Then to Vicky, "You're not that bitch Stacy."

"No, my name is Vicky. I think this belongs to you."

"It does! Thank you so much for returning it! Please come in! I'm Julie, Tim's...owner."

We entered the living room. The fancy one nobody is allowed to sit in. Until today.

Vicky kept it simple, "I saw the show Friday night. Then Tim reached out and told me what happened. And I have to confess I had a little fun with him before I brought him home. But what I really want is to watch. To watch you control him. I thought you might like that."

"Well I see by his glazed face what kind of fun you had. Did you touch his little turtle?"

"No, he was afraid to let me."

"Good! That slut Stacy must have traumatized him!"

"I have so many questions."

"Ask all you want! This is better than I had hoped. I didn't think I would get to share this with anyone."

"Well, first of all, can he cum while his dick is shriveled up?"

"Let's find out together. Tim, take off your shirt and stand in front of Vicky. And spread your legs, and put your hands behind your back."

What choice did I have? I was completely naked and exposed in front of them. I couldn't look at them. Humiliated, just as they wanted me. And I hated how turned on I was.

Julie said, "Cum now."

And my dicklet squirted half the distance to Vicky. Just a single squirt. Not enough to relieve my aching balls.

"Yes, so it appears!"

I so wanted to cum more. My belly was heaving and I was thrusting my hips, but nothing more came out. The girls laughed.

Vicky said, "Oh this is so much better than the show."

Julie said, "The show has just begun."

12