Cum Now! Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else can you make him do?"

Julie looked at me and said, "Dwayne Johnson." And my microdick began to grow, and my balls dropped as my sack expanded. In less than a minute, my dick was hard and thick.

Vicky giggled and said, "Can I touch it now?" and Julie said, "Yes, you can. And you don't have to worry about him cumming."

Vicky slapped my dick, and I thrust my hips in response. I wanted to fuck her, or Julie.

"He's super turned on in this mode. Like a bitch in heat. He can touch himself, or do anything, but he can't cum."

Vicky had more fun with me then, holding her mouth open just out of reach of my dick and watching me try to lean into her. Slapping my balls. Julie was laughing so hard she was crying. But I was so turned on I couldn't help but give them what they wanted.

Vicky asked, "Do you fuck him like this? I assume he could go all day."

Julie said, "I haven't yet. There's another mode I prefer."

"Show me!"

"Tim, you better lay down on the floor, on your back, before your legs give out."

I slid down onto the floor, propped up on my elbows.

Julie said, "Watch this: 'Human Dildo'."

The strength in my arms gave out and I fell back flat on my back. I couldn't feel my arms or legs. I was paralyzed from the neck down. But I could feel my stiff cock and my balls, and my face, and I became ten times hornier than before.

"He won't remember anything we do to him in this mode when he wakes up in the morning. That's how I've been pleasing myself."

Vicky said, "I think you're going to have to show me, Julie."

Julie stood and took off her shorts. And she slipped her panties on the floor. I could tell Vicky was squirming with excitement getting to watch this.

Vicky asked, "Can you take off your top too? For me?"

Julie smiled, "I will if you will. Would you like to suck my nipples while I fuck him?"

Vicky didn't wait to reply, just scampered down onto the floor with me, and without being asked, took off all her clothes. The tits and pussy I had in my mouth just an hour ago were just out of reach, and I could do nothing but watch, for now.

Julie took off her top slowly, straddled me, and as she eased my stiff cock inside her, she offered her breast to Vicky. She said, "You might enjoy this more if you were sitting on his face."

That's the last I could see what was going on, but I felt everything. Julie pounded on me, and Vicky was grinding on me, and I was on the edge of climax, but couldn't even thrust. They both came, more than once, and I heard some muffled talk and caught a brief glimpse of them as they switched positions.

Julie's pussy was always tasty to me, though not as sweet as Vicky's. She had a way of humping my face like she was riding a horse, and she didn't just face-sit, she teased and lifted and made me stick my tongue out to lick her clit. She came in a sticky mess on my face. I had never seen her squirt like this before.

When they each had their turns, they climbed off me and left me wet and aching on the floor. The climbed on the couch and kissed, and felt each other up.

I watched Vicky getting Julie off with her fingers, and they Vicky spread herself wide for Julie to rub her clit. She was getting close to cumming, and she looked down at me and said, "Make him cum when I do."

Julie said, "Give me a countdown."

Vicky was so close, so she replied with a breathy, "5, 4... 3, 2, ohhh, 1, yeah, now!"

Julie looked at me and said, "Cum Now!" as she rammed her fist deep into Vicky's pussy.

I shot a full load up over my belly and right into my own face. I could taste the salt mixed with the sweet mix of pussy juices. Julie laughed, but Vicky was cumming on her fist as she watched my dick pulse again and again, each spurt falling shorter until it just pooled on my belly. But my dick remained stiff.

They left me there, ignoring me, for another hour or so, as they kissed and snuggled. Then Julie decided she had enough of me.

She snapped her fingers and I returned to "normal". I felt spent, but relaxed. She said, "Go up and take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day."

So I went upstairs and turned on the shower, but snuck to my computer to write this, since I would not remember the end of it in the morning. I wrote the filename on my hand with a sharpie. Here's hoping I find it tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Monday. I wondered what I would tell Stacy, if she even shows up at work. But as Julie said, "Tomorrow is a new day."

12