All Comments on 'Cum on Mum'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
making son a faggot

this what this story about making a male a submissive bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RUBBISH

I only had to read the first sentence of this to realise it was rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Offensive

And so are you idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOW DARE YOU

Call your self an adult.You are an immature pratt.And for that matter a dangerous one.Its twats like you that lower the tone of this otherwise very entertaining site.Webmaster please note

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't bother

Bunch of BS. You need to do something else...writting is not your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So many posts, so fast, all saying the same thing

Wow, a new story doesn't often get that much feedback that quickly. And all saying the same thing. All anonymous too. I wonder if it's all from the same person? It does beg the question, why read the story? The synopsis told you what to expect from the plot, if you don't approve of this sort of thing don't read it, and if you knew it was going to be bad from the opening line, why read the rest when there's a world of other choices? Yeah, it's not the best story in the world but this feedback is beyond all logical response to this kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Comments

Before commenting on this submission,I deciced to look at your profile,I then read some of your other stories.I think Inow know what you are trying to say,some will find this story offensive,in fact its not my cup of tea,but it will appeal to others.Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Take no notice

To the writer of this story, I say take no notice of the negative comments which, as somebody else has pointed out, I suspect were all written by the same person. To that person, I say why the fuck do you resd incest stories if you find them offensive? Go out and get the new Harry Potter and lose yourself in that. Back to the writer, I found it highly erotic and unusual to have a son licking other mens' cum out of his mom's pussy and then his mom bringing out his gay side. I think this could do with a sequel in which Kevin, as a bisexual dad, brings his son into the action as well and the two young men need to get fucked by Kevin while the mother of one of them watches, just as her son watched her with Liam and Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore all the self righteous so called reviewers

It was an excellent submission with a great storyline. For all the nay sayers, if you don't like the title then don't read it!

susurrussusurrusalmost 17 years ago
It's interesting

all those HORRIBLY offended responses, and only one vague reference to the position the mother holds in the story. I know the person or people who wrote those first responses will NEVER read this, but I wish they'd write their own damn story and leave the rest of us out of it.

I often wonder if this public feedback thing is all it's cracked up to be. So far, it appears to me to be a forum for the trolls who go out with the sole purpose to find stories they KNOW they won't like, just so they can vent their righteous outrage on somebody else.

Keep writing, man. I'm putting a notification out to a thread on the GLBT forum that's turned out to be a method for others with interest in male bi stories to find said material, so hopefully you'll get some sort of encouragement.

Heck, I thought it was rather original for the *son* to be essentially the cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
There just have to be further episodes.....

As has been suggested Kevin should arrive next time with his son and both the boys should get a good seeing to. Why not eventually involve Kevin's wife, perhaps getting caught watching from the closet. Then of course there's her hugely endowed black boyfriend......and his gang, think of the cumshowers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Blah

while it was well written in terms of structure, it was totally unrealistic, granted there are some "moms" who might be that much of a whore, but I just can see one being so "cutesy" with her son, not in terms of having sex with him.. but in terms of trying to act sweet and innocent, since most people like that only care for and about themselves, not anyone else.and even if she does love her son.. if she truly did.. she'd not be destroying herself.. but then again he was a mistake and she's just trying not to make him feel bad with the truth. And since she is a whore for a living, he'd not have survived such brutal fuckings while she was pregnant, and i doubt she would've given up "good fucking" just to have a kid if she loved it so much.. *though that could explain why the kid is a total moron). as I said.. unrealistic in that aspect.. so I'll have to rate this very low because of the not so well done originality.

(and all the other people who comment can bite me..)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

I absolutly love the idea of a son sucking the cum out of his mothers cunt. Better yet, the idea of the son and mom both acting like sluts and getting the hot cum they love. Next story should be how the son graduates to getting ass fucked while his slutty mom helps out and then sucks the cum out of his ass. Also the son should suck the cum out of his moms asshole as well. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yes

this may be the filthiest story i have ever read...but what could be better than watching a woman get fucked then to lick and suck that creamy fresh cum out of her cunt. get it better...eventually she must be cleaned out with several enemas then have her ass fukked with ten or twelv leads of cum. while you are drinking it, the guys who are still hard fuck your mancunt. then to top it off have the woman sit of your face while you drink her hot piss, shit i just came. oh well oll read the story again anf=d get off again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm

this was a cool story! nice sex scenes and lovely cum scenes - loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yum

what great story. i had to contain myself from cumming from the start. i would love to have a women treat me like that. any women i wish i could give my number out on this feedback to anyone who wants ti treat me like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot mom

every one lucked out, wish my mom was more like yours, It made so hot, and cock hungry.

Loved it

macduff85macduff85over 13 years ago
Mom Needs Fucked in Pusssy by Son. Deep so it stays in her womb.

Go story, he needs to expand with sex with mom only eating her pussy, and fucking her asshole with his tongue. A good hot load deep in pussy is called for. Love, Macduff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THRILLING

A very good story regardless of what the few losers say. I don't understand why the read the stories if they can do nothing but critize. As a teenager I grew up living with a mother that was a whore. She supported the two of us from selling her cunt, ass and mouth to numerous men. The older I got the more I wanted to participate in what was going on. I had already sucked lots of cocks and took them up my ass so I was aware of the taste of good, hot, salty cum, which I loved and couldn't get enough. As I watched her fuck her tricks I ached for a chance to join in. I had never fucked a pussy nor eat one but I knew that the time was near that I'd have to change that. I set things up so that she'd catch me being fucked in the ass and sucking a guy off. I was doing two guys and knew that she was watching thru slightly open door. I looked directly at her as she fingered herself. when both guys shot their loads and left I had cum all over my body. I walked out of the room, over to where my mother was standing, dropped to my knees and began sucking her pussy. I explained that I was a whore just like her and that from now on I wanted to suck her dry after she fucked her men and that one day i wanted one of them to fuck my ass while another one screwed her. I wanted us to be cum sluts together. as we talked I could no longer hold back - I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on her. She began begging me to fuck her which I fully intended to do. She degraded me with her talk, calling me every name she could think of from queer bitch to motherfucker. That only got both of us hotter. After that first time I became a clean up cocksucker after her tryst sucking both the cock that had just shot off in/on her and her pussy. For years afterwards she was the only pussy I was interested in but I did take thousands of cocks and still do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lucky guy

Your a lucky guy. Did you get to eat your mother also ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm a cum lover

I love cream pie and to eat my cum, so loved this!

Cheers Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story, WAITING FOR A SEQUEL..

A very well written story. Waiting for more stories with a similar plot.

A SEQUEL will also be greatly appreciated..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good son two great cock suckers

what a pair of Great cock suckers I love the story I wish my mother would let me suck her friends cocks

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
adorable

I love cum too and am well jealous of him xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mommy's cuck

I want to be my slut mommy's sissy cuckold cum cleaner too!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot story

He had a good teacher. I love a fresh creampie and also sucking cum straight from the cock. Never waste one drop of tasty cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, only cum I ever got like this was in my moms & sisters panty gussets in the washing hamper

trisetristrisetrisover 2 years ago

Wow that story was so hot, the cuckold to my mom concept is so hot to me but very rarely is it successfully written but you certainly pulled it off here! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

While growing up, many times I licked my mom's thongs and sometimes bikinis when she came home from dates, parties, nightouts. I even gave a couple of her dozens of slutty underwear to my closer friends to smell, jerk and jizzed. And when I sucked at school's exams she used to punish me making me handwash all her used underwear while telling me her whoring adventures - what made me once change a pair of her clean thongs for dry-jizzed cum ones which my friends let their sperm on, hahaha. After that I told the guys vengeance and they start getting more intimate with her everytime they came to our house.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story

want part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous