Cum On My Glasses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My confidence was still holding out. I looked her in the eye, held out my beer bottle, and said, "To us!"

She giggled and clinked her bottle against mine. "To us!!" We both took a swig. Then she put her bottle down and looked hard at me. I did the same. My heart was racing, but my brain told it to shut up and be cool.

She snuggled closer to me on the couch. I could feel her breath on my cheek, and the warmth of her torso against my side. She looked up at me, her lips parted. Insecure Patrick of yesterday would have been scared shitless, but I still had my ration of confidence left over from last night with the Professor. I bent down and planted my lips against her open mouth. She immediately melted against me and I felt her tongue snake past my teeth. She pressed her large soft breasts against my chest. I shocked myself by reaching down and grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing it through her soft fuzzy sweater. To my surprise, she sighed with delight! We kissed and snuggled all the harder. She was breathing heavily, and I could feel the blood pounding in my ears. She grabbed my hand that was on her breast, and moved it under her sweater so that I was directly touching her bra. Taking a chance, I used my other hand to reach around her back. Praying that her bra clasp was similar to Professor Milford's that I had unsnapped last night, I gave it a similar flick. It opened! The bra fell loose and I was holding her naked breast under her sweater! She sucked even harder on my tongue and pressed even closer against me. She moved one hand to my crotch, and began massaging my already rigid cock.

After twenty minutes of kissing and groping, she pulled back. She looked up at me with glowing eyes and a heaving bosom. "Patrick, would you like to go to the bedroom?"

Inside, I was panicking. But my confidence didn't give out. I gave her a gentle smile. "I would love that, sweetheart."

She stood up, and smoothed her skirt. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. "This way," she said, and pulled me toward the bedroom. Her tiny room was all frilly and pink, with far too many pillows and a few stuffed animals on the bed. She tossed the animals and all but two of the pillows onto the floor, and pulled down the covers.

Then she did a strange thing. She turned off the lights in the room. Only one small night light remained to keep us from bumping into things, and I could barely see her. She was just a silhouette in the gloom. She came up to me and embraced me.

"Why did you turn off the lights? I like looking at you."

She pressed her head against my chest. "Not this time, Patrick. I'm a little shy. Let's just do it in the dark, okay?" She tilted her face up for another kiss. I bent down and our tongues were soon entwined again.

She started unbuttoning my shirt, and soon it was on the floor. I pulled her sweater off over her head. She unbuckled my pants and I kicked them off as they dropped to the ground. Before long I was holding a warm, naked woman in my arms, standing in the darkness of her bedroom. She took my hand and led me toward the bed.

She spread out on her back, her legs parted. "I'm already wet, Patrick. I want you inside me." I kneeled between her outspread legs, my cock jutting out toward her. She stroked it gently in her smooth, cool hand. She squealed with delight at how hard it was. She pulled me downward. Soon I was entering her soft, moist pussy, my chest grazing her breasts. She reached one hand around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. The combination of her sweet lips on my mouth, and her sweet pussy on my dick, made for one of the most romantic moments of my life.

I thrust slowly in and out of her pussy. She arched her hips up to meet me. Our tongues continued to joust as we worked up a sweet, gentle, sexy rhythm. Little gasps escaped her throat every so often. Her soft smooth skin and her tender, loving pussy were so feminine and romantic that I felt like I was in a movie. The slow, blissful strokes continued and our pleasure kept increasing by the minute. She started to breathe more erratically, and her gasps became more frantic, and soon she was biting her lip and convulsing gently. I'm pretty sure she was having an orgasm. When she was finished, she concentrated more on thrusting her pussy up to meet my downward jabs, and soon I found myself pumping her full of my cum. The climax washed over me and I shuddered in her arms as my body flushed from head to toe. I collapsed onto her body, spent.

She squirmed a little after that, so I rolled off of her, but we remained locked in embrace on our sides, facing each other, her leg thrown over my hip. We kissed some more.

"Was that good, darling?" she asked. I could hear the smile in her voice even though it was too dark to see her face.

"You know it was," I said.

"Good," she said. "Now I think we should sleep. It's a school night, you know." She rolled over to her other side and pressed her back against me. I could feel my softening cock nestled between her butt cheeks. I had one arm under her neck and the other over her waist.Soon she was snoring softly to herself.

I was wide awake. My cock was starting to grow again, nestled in the hot dog bun of her ass. I was kind of hoping it would wake her up for round two, but she never stirred. I decided I should count my blessings rather than trying to wake her up for an encore, and eventually I fell asleep too.

************************

In the morning, I woke up to the sun streaming in through the window, and for a moment I didn't remember where I was. The sun was on the wrong side of the room! Then it all came back to me.

Mary Sue was not in the bedroom, or in the apartment at all, but my clothes were neatly folded and stacked at the foot of the bed. There was also a handwritten note on a piece of notebook paper. It had a drawing of a heart, the words "text me!" and her initials, MSH, followed by her phone number.

I quickly dressed, and ran back to my room to grab my books and papers for class. Stuart was just waking up.

"Hey dude; I never saw you after dinner. What happened with Mary Sue? Hey, wait a minute." He looked at my still-made bed. "You never came home last night, did you? You didn't spend the whole night with her, did you?"

"Yes, I did!"

"What? You sly dog! You mean you slept with her? As in, had sex with her?"

"Sure did. I was on fire! My confidence was overflowing. I felt like I was somebody else! Somebody, you know, who isn't a dork! I don't know what got into me."

Stuart looked at me slyly. "It was that episode with the Professor. It gave you a ton of confidence. Chicks can smell that, man. They can tell when you are full of confidence, and then they want you." He raised his eyebrows. "So... details? What was she like? I'll bet she was awesome!" He lowered his voice. "Did she suck your cock?"

I was thoughtful. "You know, Stuart, she was beautiful, and sweet and everything. And she's a great kisser, and her pussy felt terrific! But..."

"But? But what? How can there be a 'but' after that?"

"But... I don't know. Something was missing. Oh, fuck it. I should count my blessings. I can't wait to see her again." I showed him the note she had left for me. "You think I should text her now? Or should I wait a bit?"

"Dude, you can't appear too needy. Chicks hate that. Wait at least a day. Text her tonight. And don't say you're available again for at least two nights. Trust me, I know how to play the game."

My eyes rolled on their own accord. But I agreed with him. Mary Sue Henderson was the biggest prize of all; I had to play this cool or I could blow it. But that's as far as the discussion went as we both had to get to class.

************************

Later, after dinner, Stuart and I were back at The Minnow with a pitcher of beer. He wouldn't let me send a text to Mary Sue during dinner. He said that it had to be too late for getting together tonight. Now, nearly 9 pm, he finally agreed to let me send it.

"Ask her if she wants to go out for dinner or something, but not until at least two nights from now. Friday would be perfect."

"Okay." I composed the text: HAD A GREAT TIME! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. OUT FOR DINNER FRIDAY? I showed him the text before pressing send. He nodded. I don't know why I was taking advice from Stuart in the first place, but it did feel good to double check myself. Two dorks are smarter than one, right?

Text sent, Stuart poured out two glasses of beer and held his aloft. "To pussy!" he said. He leaned forward. "And to more details next time!" He chugged. I sipped my beer and let my thoughts wander. "But what" indeed? What was missing about Mary Sue? I really couldn't put my finger on it.

Just then the bartender came to our table and set down a full pitcher of beer. We both looked at him. "We didn't order another pitcher," said Stuart. "But we'll take it!"

The bartender jerked his head toward the bar. "It's from that old broad over there. She must think one of you is cute." Then he walked away. Stuart and I both craned our necks to see who was sitting at the bar. Sure enough, it was Professor Milford. She had her back to us, hunched over her drink, but there was no mistaking that salt-and-pepper hair and the clouds of cigarette smoke swirling around her head.

Stuart looked at me and grinned. "Somebody's got a girlfriend! Two girlfriends! What are the odds?"

"Should I go talk to her? Thank her? I don't know what the protocol is here."

"Well she sent it to us. She must expect us to drink it, right? It would be ungrateful not to." He topped off both our glasses with the cold brew. The pitcher was empty in short order. Stuart was still grinning and chuckling. I suppose at the absurdity of it all.

Stuart kept pestering me with questions about Mary Sue. I answered him absentmindedly, but I was really preoccupied with thoughts of Professor Milford. What could she want? I mean, probably more of my jism, but why? And what is her goal? And why was I obsessing over it so much....

"Hello? Earth to Patrick! You there, buddy?" Stuart was waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Oh! Sorry. Guess I was distracted."

"Well you've got to decide."

"Decide what?"

He rolled his eyes. "What we were just talking about: where you are going to take Mary Sue for dinner on Friday."

I snapped back to reality. "Yeah, dinner. I'm working on that. Look, Stuart, I've got to go talk to the Professor. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Don't do anything stupid."

That's good advice, I thought. I hope I remember to take it. As I approached the bar, the Professor turned around. "Hello, Peter."

"It's Patrick. Look, Professor Milford, I just wanted to thank you for the pitcher of beer. That was real nice of you."

"You're welcome. Now, are you ready to go?"

"Go? Go where?"

She hopped off her bar stool and took me by the hand. "We are going back to my place, Patrick. I am still a nasty slut and still need to be treated like one. You did such a good job the other night. I was hoping to see you here again. Now let's go."

I felt a thrill run up and down my spine, and felt my dick stiffen in my pants. A video played in my head of my cock shooting a load of sperm all over Professor Milford's face and glasses. I completely forgot about Stuart's advice and followed her out the door.

Before long, we were back in her living room. It looked the same, except for a large tarp spread over the floor. She was already beginning to disrobe, and gave me a stern look. I stripped quickly, tossing my clothes into a corner. Soon we were both naked, and she was kneeling at my feet again. My dick was as hard as a rock.

"Do you want me to cum on your glasses again, Professor?"

"No."

"No?"

"No, not this time. I don't deserve your cum today. I've been an especially nasty slut, and I need you to pee on my glasses, pee on my face, pee all over me." She grabbed my rock-hard cock in her fist and pointed it at her face. She looked up at me, her eyes pleading to be humiliated.

I was shocked very briefly, but then I started putting two and two together. That's what the tarp is for. And that's what the pitcher of beer was for! Damn, she's a slick one! And then I noticed that my bladder was throbbing. The pitcher had worked! I really, really needed to pee. I tried to release my bladder, but my rock-hard cock would have none of it. I grunted and clenched and wiggled what innards I could, but I couldn't get the pee to flow!

"Pee on me, Patrick! Soak me like the slut that I am! What are you waiting for? Do you need more beer?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that I'm too stiff to pee! I really need to, but I can't!"

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then cocked her head. "I see. That's a point of male anatomy that I had forgotten about. Very well, slight change of plans. Blowjob first, then golden shower!"

And with that, she leaned forward and inhaled my shaft deep into her mouth. As I felt the soft, velvety wetness engulf me, my body was overcome with a blissful euphoria. I looked down, and saw her head bobbing up and down, her plump lips sliding up and down the length of my shaft, pulling back so that the rim of my cockhead showed just a bit, then plunging back down to my pubic hairs, then up and down again, over and over. Her eyes were closed behind her glasses, concentrating on her task. She rotated her head slightly from side to side as she bobbed, so that I felt a twisting on my shaft along with the pumping. I felt her tongue flicking on my pee slit at the same time. She began to hum a little, deep in her throat, and the vibrations made it to my cock, increasing the stimulation even more.

The pleasure in my cock was incredible! Part of me never wanted this blowjob to end. But my bladder had a different agenda, and was hoping for release sooner rather than later! I think this was the Professor's plan as well; she was piling technique on top of technique, trying to get me to cum as soon as possible, so that I would soften up enough to pee all over her. And it was working!

The soft, swirling suction, the flicking and the humming, all combined to deliver an irresistible pleasure to my throbbing cock. My body was vibrating and my forehead was sweating. Before long, I felt the familiar tightening in my balls, my thighs clenched, and my hips started bucking. I thought the Professor would take me out of her mouth to coat her face, but I was wrong. Apparently she was serious when she said she didn't deserve that today. As she sensed my orgasm begin, she clamped her lips even tighter around my cock, and held me as far back in her throat as she could. She reached her hands around back to my buttocks and pressed me tightly against her face. Her throat was swallowing, over and over, keeping up the rhythmic peristalsis on my cockhead.

And then I launched! My hips jerked and my cock spat out one huge load of cum after another. She dug her red fingernails deep into my butt cheeks and kept me pressed to her face, and captured every drop of my load deep in her throat. She greedily gobbled down every ounce of my ejaculation. As much as I would have loved to watch it frost her face, it felt fabulous to feel her swallowing throat action hoover my spunk away deep into her body. I shuddered and convulsed and felt wave after wave of pleasure running from my scalp to my toenails.

When I was finally finished ejaculating, she took my cock out of her mouth and held it in her hand. It was still semi-erect, but no longer too stiff to allow for urination. She held my shaft in one hand and pointed it directly at her face. "Pee on my glasses, Patrick. Pee all over me. Soak me like the worthless slut that you know I am!"

And I did. I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. Surprisingly, the pleasure of finally releasing the pressure in my bursting bladder was almost as intense as the orgasm I had felt only moments ago! I felt like I was falling off a cliff into zero gravity as my tortured bladder finally allowed itself to release its internal pressure, and my golden stream began to flow like Niagara Falls! The Professor cackled in delight as the warm shaft of pee jetted out of my dick. She aimed it first at her glasses, then at her forehead, and then she held it steadily pointing into her mouth, and greedily swallowed as much of it as she could, with the excess running down her chin and dribbling down her crinkly cleavage and into her crotch and her legs.

I swear the pee kept flowing out of my semi-erect cock for at least three minutes, and the Professor loved every ounce of it. By the time my stream slowed, faltered, and finally stopped, she was lost in a blissful trance. She was still on her knees, arms wrapped around herself, and rocking slowly back and forth. Her eyes were screwed tightly closed, her mouth clamped shut in a happy grimace, and she was humming some unknown tune to herself.

Based on our last encounter, I figured this was the end of my part of the affair. I gathered up my clothes, and took my time getting dressed. I kept watching the Professor, but she just kept up her euphoric rocking and humming. I let myself out and went back to my dorm room. As expected, Stuart was snoring drunkenly in his bed.

I went to bed too, but it was a long time before I fell asleep. I kept thinking about the Professor's talented mouth, her smooth cool hands, and her crinkly cleavage. I kept picturing her bright red fingernails, and her thick black glasses frames, and her needful eyes peering out of them. And how I had just had the greatest blowjob of my life, and the greatest pee of my life, all within a matter of minutes.

************************

I was tied up with school work for the next few days, but before long Friday rolled around, and my dinner date with Mary Sue Henderson. We had decided to go to Rocco's Tacos. I waited for her in the dorm lobby, which connects the men's and women's towers. The elevator dinged, opened, and there she was, right on time at 5:30, wearing a blue fuzzy sweater and jeans. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail and her fingernails were painted pink. She looked like an angel. I offered her my arm, and she took it.

"So what is this Rocco's Tacos place like?" she asked, as we walked toward campustown.

"I've never been there, but it's supposed to be an Italian twist on Mexican food. Sounds worth a shot!"

"I'm sure it's better than cafeteria food!" We both laughed.

Soon we were seated in a romantic booth at Rocco's, each holding a plastic-laminated menu. The centerpiece on the table was a Chianti bottle with a small sombrero on top of it.

I read off some of the options. "Italian sausage tacos. Pizza tacos. Pizza NACHOS. Pepperoni burrito. Fajita calzone...." I looked up at her. She was giggling, which made her dimples deepen. "What do you think?"

"They all sound good," she said. "Actually, I'm more interested in the company than the food." She smiled at me and my heart melted.

"Okay, then, let's go for the sampler platter and try a little of everything."

We ate, chatted, giggled, and had a great time. She occasionally touched my arm as she was speaking. After the food was gone, I asked if she would like some dessert, or maybe stop somewhere for a drink.

She looked into my eyes. "Actually, um, I'd rather go back to my room and, well, you know."

"Have sex?"

"Shhh!!!" Her eyes got wide and she looked around the room nervously. "I'm sorry. I guess I can be a bit of a prude."

"A very sexy prude with a great body and a beautiful smile. Yes, let's go back to your room."

Half an hour later, we were back in her room. I reached for the hem of her sweater to lift it over her head. I really wanted to see those fabulous boobs of hers. But she grabbed my wrist and said, "Wait a minute." Then she turned off the light.

"Aww, Sweetheart; can't we do it with the lights on this time? You know how beautiful I think you are."