Cum On My Glasses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers

"I know, Patrick, but I'm just shy. How about this: we'll get naked, then I'll lay on my back. You get on top of me and put your thing into me. It will be wonderful!"

"That's exactly what we did last time!"

"Yes, and it was wonderful! Wasn't it?"

I gave up. "Yes, it was wonderful. Let's do it just like that."

She let me lift her sweater off over her head, and unsnap her bra. I tried to imagine her beautiful boobs bouncing out into the fresh air. At least I had the pleasure of holding them and squeezing them. I bent down and tried to suck one nipple into my mouth, but she pulled away.

"Oh, Patrick; you're so silly. Come and get in bed with me."

Then she was on the bed, on her back, legs spread. I was hovering above. She grabbed my rigid cock, gave it a quick stroke, and started guiding it toward her pussy.

"Mary Sue, your hand feels so good on me. Can you stroke me for a little while before I put it in you?"

"Eww, Patrick, that's gross. It goes in here, in my... my sex."

I figured a blowjob was out of the question. So I let her guide my cock into her pussy. It felt just as wonderful as the first time. It felt exactly the same as the first time. I thrust into her, she gasped, and we worked up a nice, sexy rhythm. She reached a hand behind my neck and pulled me down for a deep soul kiss. At this point my instincts pretty much took over, and I stopped thinking about how to make things kinkier. I was just enjoying the carnal pleasures of her flesh. Soon her breathing was ragged and she began gasping, and convulsing gently. When her orgasm was over, she again concentrated on stimulating me with her pussy, until I unloaded my cum deep within her. It was wonderful, even though it was a total rerun of our last encounter. But is that so bad?

Afterwards, we spooned for a while, and I felt my cock starting to get hard against her butt crack. I whispered into her ear, "Hey, do you want to do it again? It isn't a school night."

She squirmed a little in my arms. "That sounds tempting, Patrick. But I have a term paper due on Monday. I have to be at the library first thing in the morning."

"Sociology? Or anthropology? Or archeology?"

"Psychology."

Another ology! "Okay, Sweetheart. Let's go to sleep." Soon she was snoring in her cute little way. I lay awake for hours, wondering what the fuck was wrong with me that I wasn't satisfied sleeping with the most perfect girl in the entire school.

************************

Actually, I had school work to do on Saturday, too, and spent most of the next day doing homework, reading assigned chapters, and filling in accounting spreadsheets. It was a good distraction from the Mary Sue dilemma. Stuart and I planned to have dinner in the dorm, then blow our beer budget for the week at the campustown bars. The dinner part at least went according to plan.

Stuart and I were at our usual table, each with a plate of "Saturday Night Hash," which is what we call the stew they make out of leftovers from the previous five days.

"So how was your date with Mary Sue? Do I get any details this time?"

"You know, Stuart, it's the damnedest thing. Dinner was nice. But when we got up to her room and got naked...."

"Yeah? Yeah?" Stuart's eyes lit up, waiting for juicy details.

"It was an exact rerun of the last night we spent together. Like it was a script or something."

"So? That's a problem? You have beer every night, and every beer is pretty much the same. You still enjoy it."

"Yeah, but sex isn't beer. Women aren't beer. Shouldn't they be something more?"

"Well what do you want?"

That was the question, though, wasn't it? I wasn't sure what I wanted. I furrowed my brow and thought hard. "All the time I was in bed with Mary Sue, I kept thinking about all the kinky, nasty things the Professor does with me, and wishing she could be more like that."

"So you prefer the old broad over beautiful young Mary Sue?"

"I didn't say that. Although I might have been thinking it. And even if I did, is that so wrong?"

Stuart put his fingertips together and gazed into space. "Patrick, my boy, the cock wants what the cock wants."

"'The cock wants what...,' Stuart, that's beautiful, man. That's deep. You are a genius."

"So I keep telling you."

Just then my phone chirped. It was a text. I looked at it:

MINNOW. TONIGHT. YOUR SLUT.

"What is it?"

I showed him the text. He whistled. "A command performance! You gonna go?"

"Hell yes! I'm looking forward to it. I can't imagine what nasty humiliating sex game she has thought up for tonight."

"Does that mean I'm hitting the campustown bars by myself?"

"No, I'll come with you. She never gets to The Minnow until later, anyway."

We started discussing the pros and cons of the various campustown bars. Which had the best beer prices, which had the cutest girls, which had the best architecture for looking down blouses and up skirts. That sort of horny geek stuff.

Several minutes later I caught sight of Mary Sue Henderson out of the corner of my eye. She was coming right towards us. She stopped at our table. She was wearing a fuzzy light green sweater, and her nails were still pink.

"Hi, Stuart! Hi Patrick! Patrick, I was wondering: would you like to come up to my room tonight and, well, you know? My suitemates are going to be gone all night."

This was the moment of truth. The moment I knew was coming. I was kind of curious to see what I would do. I took a deep breath. Then I stood up and took her hands in mine. "Mary Sue, you are beautiful and sweet and kind, and any man would be lucky to be with you. But I just don't think it is going to work out between us." I sure as hell hoped I wouldn't regret this. I also hoped I hadn't hurt her too much.

She looked a little surprised, but the smile never left her face. "Oh. That's fine. See you later Patrick! Bye, Stuart." And off she went with a spring in her step.

Stuart rolled his eyes. "I don't think you exactly broke her heart, dude."

I sat back down. "She can have any man she wants. She'll probably have a new boyfriend before the sun sets."

My phone chirped again. It was from the Professor. It said:

BRING YOUR FRIEND.

I showed it to Stuart. The blood drained from his face.

"Who, me?"

"You're the only friend she's ever seen me with. You up for it?"

"I don't know, man. She sounds like a freak!"

"She is. Don't worry. After making the rounds of the campustown bars, you will have plenty of liquid courage. It will be fun. Just don't call her ma'am."

************************

Stuart and I made the rounds of the usual campustown bars; frat bars like Brother's Inn, jock bars like Houndstooth, country bars like The Dixie Chicken, spending our week's worth of beer money and ogling beautiful women that we knew were way out of our league. We both had a nice buzz going on when we finally ended up at The Minnow. I had my hand on the door handle, but before I pulled it open, I looked at Stuart.

"You sure you're up for this?"

"My brain says no, but I've got enough beer in me to ignore it. Besides, I want some of that sexual confidence that you've been showing lately. So let's do it."

We walked in. Professor Milford was at her usual spot at the bar, engulfed in cigarette smoke, and with her usual glass of Pernod. When she saw us, she made a sign to the bartender. He quickly placed two drafts of beer in front of her.

"Hello Parker," she said as we walked up to her. "Have a seat, both of you."

"Uh, it's Patrick. This is my friend Stuart."

Stuart gulped nervously as she looked him up and down. Mostly down, at his groin. "Hello, Stuart. How long has it been since you've had an orgasm?"

"Ummm, a few days, I guess."

"Good enough. You see, I've been a really, really nasty slut lately, even worse than usual. I need to get really covered in cum tonight. Lots and lots of cum. That's why I need the two of you. I'm going to edge both of you to coax out the biggest loads possible. Is that alright with you?"

Stuart gulped again. "Yes, ma'am." I jabbed him with my elbow. "I mean, yes, Professor."

She stood up. "Okay, finish up your beers. Let's go."

Ten minutes later, we were standing in Professor Milford's living room. I quickly shed my clothes while she was doing the same. Stuart was looking around, open mouthed. "Dude, get your clothes off!" I hissed at him. He snapped out of his daze and started stripping.

Soon we were both standing on the hardwood floor, naked. The Professor arranged us facing each other, about a foot and a half apart. She was kneeling on a pillow slightly off to the side. Both of our cocks were within easy reach for her. Her black librarian glasses and her red fingernails were as sexy as ever. Her eyes were full of lust. Her nipples were rock hard. She was really enjoying this.

"I want you both to cum all over my glasses. All over my face, all over my tits, all over me. But not until I tell you. I am going to work you both up to the biggest ejaculations of your life. I need you both to treat me like the nastiest, nasty slut that you've ever met, and give me a huge soaking with your cum."

With that, she reached out and grabbed both of our cocks and started stroking them. I sucked in my breath at her cool touch, by now so familiar. Stuart gasped and whimpered a little as her fingers encircled his shaft. She stroked us both up and down, up and down, with slow, smooth strokes.

Then she leaned toward me and took the head of my cock into her mouth. The warm wetness made my entire body shudder. She sucked and slurped and teased my head with her tongue. I glanced over at Stuart; she was still stroking him as steadily as ever, never missing a beat on his cock as she stroked and sucked mine.

Then she let my cock out of her mouth, and moved her head toward Stuart. Soon his cock was being sucked and slurped. I could see his eyes rolling back in his head and his shoulders shaking a little bit. She kept stroking my cock with her other hand the entire time, never letting me lose my arousal.

After a while, she moved her talented mouth back to me. She took her hand off my cock and grabbed my balls, massaging them, as she slipped her mouth all the way down my shaft. Her lips were buried in my pubic hair, and I could feel the swallowing motion of her throat on my cock head. She hummed a little tune so that the vibrations would further stimulate my cock. I felt sweat break out on my forehead and noticed that my knees were vibrating a bit. My entire body felt like I had a low-grade fever. If she had kept that up for long I would certainly have blown my load in her mouth. But she knew exactly when to stop, and extracted my shaft from her mouth. She went back to stroking me with slow, even strokes.

Now it was Stuart's turn to be deep-throated. He winced with pleasure as she squeezed his balls, and his shoulders started shaking more than before. I could see the sweat on his forehead. His eyes were rolled back in his head and he was gasping through his open mouth. I thought he might be approaching an inevitable orgasm, but again, the Professor knew exactly when to back off.

She leaned back and just stroked both of us for a while, looking hungrily back and forth between both of our wet, glistening, swollen red cock heads. She licked her lips a few times. A bit of drool leaked out of her mouth and landed on her crinkly cleavage as her breasts swayed back and forth in time with her stroking hands.

Then it was my turn again. But this time, she lifted my cock and pointed it upward, still stroking it but now with a quicker motion and a tighter grip. She opened her mouth wide and began licking at the underside of my ball sack, licking and flicking, and bouncing my balls on her tongue like a paddle-ball game. It was an incredible feeling, the wetness and gentle pressure of her tongue on my balls combined with the quick tight stroking on my shaft. My low-grade fever got promoted to a full-on case of the sweats, and my hips started bucking along with my knees. I could feel my heart pounding and a ringing in my ears. I wondered if this was it. But no, it wasn't. At exactly the right moment, she pulled her mouth away from my scrotum and returned her stroking pace to her original even, steady rhythm.

As I felt my arousal come down from its near peak, she moved back to Stuart to give him the same treatment: fast pumping on his cock while massaging and flicking his dangling balls with her lips and tongue. Poor Stuart's face was twisted into a grimace of unbearable pleasure. His eyes were screwed shut and his teeth were clenched. His shoulders were shaking as if he were having a seizure. A series of grunts escaped from his mouth through his clenched teeth. Once again, the Professor backed away at just the right moment to prevent a premature explosion of cum.

Now she came back to me. I had calmed down to a medium level of sustainable arousal under her slow steady stroking, but I wondered if this next round would put me over the edge. She raised my dick up and sped up her stroking speed again as before, but this time, instead of licking my balls, she sucked them both into her mouth! I didn't even know that was possible! The feeling nearly made me swoon! Not only were they engulfed in sweet warm wetness, but they were pressed together with just the right amount of pressure to bring on an intense, almost painful level of pleasure that radiated through my entire body! Again, she hummed her little tune, sending the vibrations deep through my sensitive gonads. By now my body was burning up, and I was vibrating like crazy. Waves of pleasure were running up and down the length of my body. I thought I saw stars in front of my eyes. She kept me on that knife edge for what felt like an eternity, and I really, really wanted to cum then and there. But then she finally let my balls pop back out of her wet, sucking, velvety mouth, and slowed down the stroking on my cock. I felt myself coming down off the precipice, but only a little way down. I knew that I couldn't take much more.

She turned her attention back to Stuart, and gave him the same ball-swallowing technique. I thought for sure he would shoot an arc of jizz over her head all the way to the wall, given his shuddering and sweating and shrieking. But she kept him perfectly in check the entire time.

Finally, the Professor leaned back again, still stroking us both, slowly and steadily. We were both at a very precarious point of arousal, both on a hair trigger, and she knew it. She stared from cock to cock, back and forth, licking her lips and breathing deeply. Her glasses had slid a little way down her nose, but she didn't let go of either of our cocks to push them back up.

When she spoke, her deep throaty voice was heavy with lust. "Boys, the time has come. It is time for you to soak this worthless miserable slut with all the cum that you have in you. Frost me like a wedding cake; drown me in sperm; cum all over my face and my glasses. Mark me as your worthless property. But first, I want you to stand next to each other, hip to hip, both facing me. That's right." She moved us into position so our cocks were parallel, inches apart, and both pointing at her face. "That's right. Very nice. It won't be long now." She was still stroking both of us, firmly, steadily, strongly, with gradually increasing pace. I was vibrating and shuddering so hard that my teeth were chattering. Stuart looked like he was in a similar condition. Her grip tightened. Her stroke lengthened, and quickened. The end was near. "I want you both to cum on my glasses, cum on my face, cum all over me in... three.... two.....NOW!"

This was it. The screaming hot fever engulfing my body finally broke, and I felt all the built up sexual tension in my every cell finally release all at once. I felt like my balls were turning inside out and my cock was exploding like a hand grenade. I watched in amazement as rope after rope after rope of pearly white cum rocketed out of my pee hole and splashed onto the Professor's face one after another. Stuart's dick erupted at the exact same moment. Both of our first shots landed on each of the lenses of her glasses, completely obscuring them. The next few hit her forehead, her nose, her cheeks. Then she angled our cocks downward toward her open mouth, and we each shot several large jolts all the way to her tonsils. Then she aimed us back to the middle of her face as she turned her head back and forth, collecting pearly white streaks on her ears, neck, cheeks, and chin. Much of it dripped down to her crinkly cleavage and all over her boobs.

It was the longest orgasm I've ever experienced, and by the time I stopped shooting, I was exhausted. I was shaking like a leaf, sweating like a pig, and barely had the strength to stand up. I glanced over at Stuart, and saw that he was just as drained as I was.

The Professor had gone into her usual near-catatonic state, rocking back and forth with eyes closed and humming to herself. She still held our cocks in her fists, and showed no sign of letting go. We had to pry her fingers open in order to escape! She didn't seem to notice.

Finally, Stuart and I stepped back. He looked like he'd been pulled through a knothole. "Now what?" he asked, still shuddering a bit in his shoulders.

"She's done with us. There's nothing left to do but get dressed and leave."

"I need a beer or ten," he said, gathering up his clothes.

"Me too."

The Professor, still in her trance, had begun scooping up globs of jizz with her fingers and shoveling them into her mouth, oblivious to the rest of the world. There was enough of it to keep her busy for quite a while. Stuart and I made our way out the door.

************************

Twenty minutes later we were back at The Minnow with a pitcher of beer. Stuart was starting to get his composure back.

"So what did you think?"

He shook his head like he was still trying to clear it. "She was something else, that's for sure! She definitely knows her way around a cock. But I can't imagine giving up Mary Sue Henderson for her."

"You're welcome to ask out Mary Sue yourself."

"Maybe I will. I think I've got the same sexual confidence now that the Professor gave you. But come on; is she really what you want? The relationship can never really go anywhere."

"Yes, I know."

"And it can't last. At best, it lasts until graduation."

"Yes, I know that too. But as a wise man once told me, 'The cock wants...'"

"'...what the cock wants.' Yes, I get it." He drained his glass of beer. "But what THIS guy's cock wants is to bag a few cheerleaders." He looked at his watch. "It's not too late. I'll bet Brother's Inn is still brimming with sorority chicks and cheerleaders. Let's kill this pitcher and go."

"You go ahead. I'll kill this pitcher and catch up with you later. Happy hunting!"

Stuart grinned, hopped to his feet, and swaggered out the door.

************************

Author's Afterword:

So, Dear Reader, what do you think? Did Patrick make the right choice? Why, or why not? What would YOU have done in his situation? I intended this story to present a dilemma with no obvious answer, and I'd be fascinated to hear everyone else's thoughts on what would be the correct decision. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments. Thank you!......Carnevil9

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers