All Comments on 'Cum Party'

by 15inches

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hrm...

was that supposed to be a satire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Highly implausible

A good stroke story, and would have rated better if not for the utter implausibility of the size of the protagonist's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

why find fault with a story like this? if you don`t like it you don`t have to read it. most of the people who leave negative replies have yet to contribute a story so i say fuck em!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not a great submission and definitely unbelievable

Sorry, no reality in it whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Does the size count...?

15,

Whew! What a story! I thought I was in Ripley's believe it or not Site. Was the size of the guy's cock just your wistful thinking or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
32DD breasts and 15X9 inch cock

This is some serious goofy shit. You should have mentioned the dick measurements more often. How are things in 9th grade anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too Big

Every man in this world thinks that he's got the biggest cock ever.Even if one has of 5 inches, he thinks that he's got the biggest.So in future stop thinking like a stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what's the big deal

why do people criticise the "implausible cock size" stories, yet not other ones like the sci-fi and furries ones? would it just be better if they put them into the sci-fi category or what? on the whole, the story was good. got me turned on and was enoyable to read ... these are all about fantasy people ...

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story!

While others criticize you because of it's implausibility or the angle it is written from, I decided to enjoy the story and accept what I read. I even found the frequent references to his cock size funny - in a good way! People should lighten up - it's an erotic fantasy story site so who are these people to say that someones fantasy has to be based around their reality? It can be a great turn on to imagine being the alpha male with a cock that splits women in two - and they love it! I completly agree with the member who suggested that 'Big Cock' stories have a directory of their own - it's what I always search for!

hybridbunnyhybridbunnyalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm...

My stomach hurts thinking about the size of the penis but other than that it was a tight read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome

i love this story, even tho his cock is bigger than possible. i take it for what it is: a story. its hot, its ripe, and it makes me cum every time i read it. fuck the 'not real' statements, keep on writing and i will keep on reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
2 lemons can't fit in a softball

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn god how many more stories are going to be made about men that are ashamed about being average and need to pretend they have a huge cock?

and 9 inches around LOL that along with the FULL 15 inch strokes means she would have ruptured some internal organs.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Placed in Wrong Catergory

This should be in sci fi section stopped reading it once I saw this

"Although my most impressive trait is my cock and balls, 15 and 1/4 inches long and 9 and 1/2 inches in circumference, my ball sack is softball sized and my balls are the size of lemons."

Please give your readers some semblance of intelligence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Elephants actually have very thin penises

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck You!

My cock is 16 & 1/2 inches and I piss champagne! I stopped at yer second sentence asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unbelievable

Didn't even finish the first paragraph and knew it was a bunch of crap, too much to waste time reading any farther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

I agree with the first comment, absolute rubbish. This belongs in the unbelievable or over exaggeration section, if there was one. Also the writing was almost child-like in it's execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

Didn't really mind it, just in it for the cumshots

LuvsToSwingLuvsToSwingover 8 years ago
Really

15 1/4 inches ?? UH HUH !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilarious, but wrong category

I disagree with the posters who want to move this to "sci-fi". It belongs in "humour and satire" as a parody of the ridiculous body measurements that seem to creep into every story on this site. For instance, if a perfectly average willy at about 5.17" is a really tight fit for anal, a story here will usually use an 11" dick for a first anal experience, spit for lube and expect the pain to turn to pleasure. That was so far fetched that I darned near knocked over my colostomy bag laughing (as I look nervously at that big fan sitting next to me...) but was not particularly erotic. Ow!

Sure, I did see a 14" dick once. At a donkey show. In Tijuana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous