All Comments on 'Cum Slut Finishing School Ch. 01'

by davetoy69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked this story. It reminds me of myself once I found I was gay at age 48. I love sucking cock and being fucked. It is good to be a slut.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
The joy of kissing

A complete story of a relationship with kissing. Man-to-man sex is always great; however, even straight men have enjoyed sex with other men. Kissing before, during and after sex makes most of us realize that a gay relationship is absolutely as good as it gets. No woman can please a man the way a man can. Before I came out to myself, my goal was to always cum and not care about her; however, now my goal is to please the man I'm with. If he doesn't get me off, I don't care, I'm happy just to please him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wish I could take a cock deep enough to have a nice ball sack resting on my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot,.

Really enjoyed reading that,. look forward to more,. awesome you have an older man. When I was young teen, I had been sucking my brother for a few years, an older neighbor got me to,. I really enjoyed how he turned me into his slut,. I was fucked more times than I could count,. him and a few of his friends,. I sure miss it,.

mail me / herfun101@yahoo.com

LeatherChapsLeatherChapsabout 7 years ago
Very arousing

Both stories about the student and the professor are very believable, very hot and well worth the read. I'd love to read more about these two. Perhaps one of them taking a trip together with other men. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excelent read!

I am a 21 year old man who have sucked three different cocks. One when I was twelve with a school mate, and two when I was 18 with some guys from grindr. Since then I have a girlfriend but recently I dreamt about being fucked by an older man and my anxiety is at high levels right now. I really want to suck a heary middle aged man with a veiny shaft and taste all his warm juicy cum. My girlfriend knows about my desires and she wants see me take a cock, but I prefer not to, she‘s really the one. And without any further ado, great story, excelent cum tasting and man to boy fucking. I‘ve read both chapters from “Cum Slut Finishing School” and the five from Uncle’s Cum Slut, and this story is more engaging, recommend them both.

TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago

Another HOT sex scene. Loved the first one and this is even better, love the bareback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous