Cum Slut for her Big Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Yin's Brother gets to use his cum slut.
2.6k words
4.42
47.1k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers

This is part two of "Cum Slut for her Big Brother".

The story includes: Excessive Cum, Dick Size, Exaggerated Emotions, Incest, Public Play, and other kinks that some may like/dislike.

As always, feel free to give feedback as to what you'd like to see or be changed in future stories so I can cater to all readers.

My stories are all played by myself as the main character.

----

Peter stepped into the shower as the water continued to run down my body. I continued to stare at him, admiring his sculpted body as he stepped closer to me, the water splashing against him. His cock pushed against my stomach, a small throb to it, as he put his hands around my tiny waist right above my hips.

I had to tilt my head back a little just to be able to keep our eyes locked to each other. I wasn't really short, standing at 5'7 was a decent height but Peter still towered over me at 6'2. Peter's hand slowly ran up the side of my body, giving my tits a little graze, as he placed it on the side of my cheek pulling me in for a kiss.

Our tongues intertwined as they danced inside my mouth. I could feel his cock grow to its full length as it just barely poked the underside of my breast. My hands reached down to grasp his lengthy shaft, my fingers barely even able to fully wrap around the thickness of it.

"Fuck... baby sis." Peter said, as he mumbled between our kisses. His voice was low and seductive, it only turned me on even more.

Peter started to move down as he continued to kiss me, first my cheek then my neck. Lower and lower, Peter gave my pink nipples a little lick as he sucked on them. My moans echoing off the glass walls of the shower that were open to the bedroom.

As he continued to move down, pushing past my toned stomach, he reached my mound. His tongue immediately began to swirl around my slit, running past my clitoris, which sent shocks of pleasure up my body. I couldn't believe my big brother was eating me out, regardless that he did just fuck me against the bed the night before.

His fingers slowly trailed along my inner thigh, eventually beginning to push into my pussy. I rushed my hand over my mouth to cover my voice as moans escaped involuntarily out of me. My other hand rested above his head, running through his hair, as his fingers continued to rush in and out of me.

A rising climax started to build inside of me, waiting to crash down all at once as he continued to swirl and suck on my clit. My moans, regardless of my hand over my mouth, escaped my mouth. My legs began to feel weak as the climax came closer and closer to crashing down.

If we weren't in the shower, I could tell Peter's face would still be drenched from the juices flowing out of me. He was relentless, only speeding up and never slowing down, as his fingers and tongue continued to torture my mound.

"Peter, Wai-" I tried to say before my climax hit. The waves of pleasure ran through my body, reaching all the way to my head, as I held on Peter's hair tightly. His tongue and fingers continued to fuck me.

After a minute passed, my climax started to subside. Peter slowed down and pulled his fingers out of me, his head coming back out between my legs. He sat there on his knees as he caught his breath, his chin glistened with my juices.

As Peter stood up, I took the initiative and got on my knees this time. As I got down to my knees, his cock stood tall in front of me. I licked the bottom of his shaft from the base up, sending a little jolt to Peter. His cock throbbed as it looked ready to explode any second now.

I planted my lips around his engorged tip as I swirled my tongue around it. Slowly pushing my head down, I took his shaft into my mouth inch by inch. Quickly, his cock hit the back of my throat. Luckily, I didn't have a gag reflex.

His dick left little room inside my mouth to work with, that's just how big he was. I worked my tongue the best I could with what I could, swirling it as his cock throbbed inside my warm mouth. I started to bob my head back and forth, up and down, as I got adjusted to his cock. My hand reached up to grip the base of his shaft to compensate for the rest of the 13 inches I couldn't take.

"You're such a good cum slut, baby sis." He groaned out, with his head down staring at me as I worked. I smiled with a sense of happiness, knowing that it brought pleasure to my brother. My other hand that was free trailed up his leg to his balls, tugging at them gently as I massaged them in my hand.

I worked into a good rhythm, bobbing my head up and down in sync with my hands on his shaft and balls. His cock felt rock hard, like a pole, in my mouth. His member started to throb faster and faster over time as I continued to blow him, speeding me up in excitement for his tasty cum. His precum dribbled into my throat, as I swallowed it my mouth clenched around his shaft repeatedly in response.

His groans grew louder and louder in sync with his throbbing cock as he was about to cum. I released my grip around his shaft and began to take in as much as I could, deep throating him as best I could. His cock pushed down my throat as I slowly worked more into me.

His hands tightly wrapped both sides of my head as he got closer to cumming inside my mouth - taking control of what's his. He started to work me like a toy, pulling my head back and forth at his desire. I sucked eagerly, awaiting for his warm cum to shoot into me at any moment, as his cock continued to throb strongly inside my mouth.

Suddenly, Peter pulled my head close to him quickly, my nose pushed against his stomach as his cock throbbed in my throat. His cock shot jets of cum directly inside of me, pulsating as it unloaded everything it had. He groaned deeply as he held me there tightly.

I felt his warm cum fill my stomach, which seemed to never stop. Minutes had passed until finally I felt his throbbing cock slow down, his hands letting go of my head. I gingerly pulled my head back, making sure to suck out any remaining cum in his shaft. I licked around the tip of his cock, cleaning it up for any strands of cum that was left behind.

I looked up at him to see him gazing down at me, our eyes locked once again. I let out a little smile, sticking my tongue out with my mouth wide open to show him proof that I swallowed everything.

"Thanks for the meal, big brother." I said with a seductive but innocent tone, my eyes opening wide and innocent.

We finished showering, washing each other's bodies, giving a little tease here and there as our fingers explored around.

**

While I sat on the bed, drying my hair with a towel, Peter had already finished drying himself off and laid naked behind me on the bed, scrolling through his phone idly. I set my towel down and turned around, straddling him as his cock rested under my pussy and sandwiched between him and I. I leaned forward, resting against his chest, slipping under his arms as he scrolled through his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, planting my head on his chest and my hands exploring around his strong muscles.

"Well, we have to leave the room eventually." He said as he continued to scroll. "I'm looking for some places to go and eat right now."

I thought about what he had said for a bit until a thought popped into my head, "Wait, how are we supposed to act in public?" I asked him, considering our unique relationship.

"It's not the first time that siblings got paired together here." He said with a casual tone. "Besides, if anything I would say that I'm lucky to have such a sexy cum slut."

I let out a little smile, I liked how it sounded. "Sexy cum slut."

**

The college had lots of restaurants and places to enjoy as we walked around, perks of a top tier college in the world I supposed. The campus was as big as a little city but with only college students walking around, a couple teachers here and there mixed in though. Around the campus, people were always in pairs, their assigned partners I assumed.

As we continued to walk, I noticed some pairs on their knees giving oral to their partners right out in the open. None of the cocks I saw were as big as my brothers though, I thought to myself.

"It's a normal thing here." Peter had said, he noticed me looking around curiously.

I nodded silently, as I continued to look around with excitement.

Eventually, we reached the restaurant we were going to eat at. Peter opened the door for me and we headed inside. The place was nice, other students were seated at tables talking to one another. I noticed as we walked to an empty table that some girls were leaned over, giving a blowjob to their partners, their heads bobbing up and down out of sight. Some guys had their hands reached between their partners legs, I couldn't tell what they were doing but by the look on the girls face I could easily assume.

We sat down at an empty booth and I sat next to Peter. We opened our menus and quickly decided what we wanted to eat and the waiter took our orders and left. Peter filled me in on the rest of the things that I should get used to around here, the one that stood out the most was that sex was common everywhere on the campus and in fact encouraged.

I noticed Peter was growing a slight tent in his jeans as we talked. I pretended to keep interest as I listened to him but my hand slowly crept toward him, landing over his crotch and gently stroking his bulge over his pants. Peter stuttered a little bit but quickly caught himself, it made me chuckle a little bit seeing his reaction.

I expertly unbuttoned his jeans and zipped them down with my one hand as he continued to look me up and down my body. I was wearing a white crop top that hugged my chest perfectly and a matching short skirt that anyone could easily look up if they were sitting across from us. I didn't wear any underwear at the order of my big brother, he told me that none of the girls in our school rarely did.

I wrestled my hand through the hole in front of his boxers until I felt his shaft throbbing under my hand. I pulled his thick member out, which took some effort considering how big he was. I stroked him slowly and gently at first, keeping a firm grip around the base of his shaft as I feigned ignorance as if nothing was happening.

As time passed, his cock grew rock hard and as big as I knew it to be. It poked out slightly above the table, in view of anyone who looked our way. Peter reached his hand over to me as I continued to stroke his cock, his hand landed between my legs on my inner thigh and slowly made its way up under my skirt.

His fingers trailed around until they found my tight pink slit, he slid them between my valley and massaged gently and teasingly on my clit. He pulled his hand away and held them in the air between us, spreading his two fingers apart revealing a web of my juices between them. I watched his fingers as he brought it close to his face, he stuck his tongue out and licked it, lapping my juices around his fingers up.

I continued to stroke his cock, faster this time at the growing arousal inside of me. His hand found its way back under my skirt and went back to twiddling my clitoris between his fingers. Moans escaped my mouth but I quickly reached my free hand to cover my mouth, my face grew red hoping that no one heard my excited outburst. His fingers trailed down slightly until I felt him part my pussy gently, his fingers sliding inside of me easily with how wet I was.

My eyes gently rolled into the back of my head slightly as I felt him enter me, it felt amazing. I could feel my climax immediately building at a rapid rate, probably because of the added excitement of where we were at.

Peter's cock began to throb harder and harder until I knew he was going to cum any moment, I leaned over and planted my lips around the tip of his engorged head. I stroked faster and held on tighter as he moaned into my ear, my tongue swirling around his head as I created a suction in my mouth.

Peter kept fingering me this whole time, his fingers moving hastily and expertly as it hit my g-spot every time. My climax was about to crash down just as Peter was going to explode inside my mouth.

Seconds passed until finally, Peter's free hand landed on the back of my head and strongly forced my head down his shaft, his cock sliding deep inside of my throat. His cock easily rested deep inside of my mouth as it should, I was his cum slut of a baby sister. It throbbed in my throat as his familiar warm cum shot down into my tummy. Just as Peter started to cum, my climax flooded by body, crashing down like a wave. Shocks of pleasure radiated through my body, my moans muffled with his cock filling my mouth. I swallowed all the cum he dumped into me and I bobbed my head down eagerly to milk him for all the cum he had. His fingers continued to pump inside of me as I rode my climax, a wet fleshy sound emitted as his fingers slammed into me.

As his cock slowly stopped throbbing, Peter released his grip above my head and I slowly lifted my head off his dick. It pulsated and jumped periodically as the last bits of his climax subsided. He pulled his fingers out of me and stuck them into my mouth, I licked them up and sucked off any of my juices that stained his fingers.

Once I finished, Peter pulled his fingers out and slipped his cock back into his boxers and zipped up his jeans. I laid slumped back against the booth chair catching my breath while my pussy, which was still sensitive, sent small shocks of pleasure up my body.

As time passed and I caught my breath, I was interrupted when the waiter had come to our table with a tray of food in his hands. I looked over at Peter and we locked our gazes once again.

"I'm kind of full." I smiled and giggled, patting my stomach with my hand.

YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers