Cum Slut for her Big Brother

Story Info
Yin becomes her brothers toy.
2.1k words
4.24
102.6k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers

This story includes the following: Excessive cum, dick size, incest, and exaggerated emotions.

Summary: In this world, all new college students start their first year in school as a cum slut for a senior student. They listen and follow all the orders given to them by who they are assigned to. Yin is one of those new students and she comes up on a surprise when she finds out who she's assigned to.

This story is mainly focused around sex and if you like the story then please feel free to let me know what you'd like to see in future stories.

-------

As I headed up the large stairs, passing by other doors to people's dorm rooms I couldn't help but hear the loud moans and screams of ecstasy. A feeling boiled deep down inside of me, it wasn't nervousness or fear but instead it was excitement. I finally had made it to my dream college, Xyrus College, the most prestigious school in the world.

Eventually, when I reached the door to where I would be staying for the next couple years of my life, I scanned the keycard above the handle and quickly opened the door. The room was pretty unique, a bathroom that was surrounded in glass panels completely exposed to the bedroom. The bed was large and shaped in a circle sitting in the middle of the room. Behind a closed door was a large kitchen fashioned with a dining table next to it.

I headed back into the bedroom area and walked into the large walk-in closet and set my bags on top of one of the many drawers inside. Inside the bathroom, I was looking at myself - turning my body as I admired my outfit. I was wearing a white button up shirt with a black short skirt that anyone could easily look up if they were at the right angle.

Suddenly, I hear the familiar tone of the door lock beep and the door opening. It was probably my senior who I would be serving for my first year in school, I couldn't wait to see who it was. As I left the bathroom, I looked over toward the door and my jaw dropped.

"Peter?..." I said with shock. My brother was standing there with his bags, wearing a college hoodie and jeans.

"Fuck... Out of all the people I had to get you." Peter said with a little sigh. He headed toward the wardrobe and set his bags next to mine and turned back toward me. "I'll call the housing office and tell them that I can't be paired with you." He said as he reached for his phone.

"Wait, maybe this could be... a good thing?" I said with a shy tone. "Hear me out." I said, as I walked towards the bed and sat on the edge. "You know with you being my brother and all, it wouldn't have to go through the whole getting to know each other phase."

"That is true. But it'll be awkward with you being my baby sister and all." He said with a firm tone, walking closer toward me. He put both his hands each side of my shoulders and looked down at me, his crotch inches from my face.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward." I smiled up at him. "Besides, I'm not only your baby sister here. I'm your baby cum slut sister." I said as I raised my hand and gently grazed his thigh, rubbing my hand up and down.

A tent slowly formed in his jeans, I cautiously put both of my hands in his waistband and slowly unbuttoned his jeans and zipped them down. I pulled his jeans down until they dropped to the floor at his feet, leaving him standing in front of me with his boxers tented.

"This looks uncomfortable." I said with a wink as I grazed my hand over his growing bulge, giving it a slight tug. Peter was big, I could tell he wasn't even at full mast yet but it was already maybe at seven inches.

Peter lifted his hands off my shoulders and slipped them into his waistband and slowly pulled his boxers down, inch by inch his shaft became exposed in front of me. I bit my lip at the sight, my eyes locked to his massive cock. Eventually, the tip of his cock became exposed and flipped up into the air, almost hitting my face.

I let out a little gasp as his dick stood tall in front of me, my slender hands went to grip his shaft. I could feel a slight throb as blood pumped into his shaft. I looked back up at my brother's eyes to see that he was staring right at me, his eyes showed lust and eagerness.

Slowly, I stroked his shaft back and forth between both my hands. A bit of precum slowly came out the tip of his dick and I gingerly leaned forward and licked it up. "It's sweet." I smiled, keeping our eyes locked to each other.

I felt his cock jump a bit as I said that. He felt rock hard in my hands, looking down I realized he was maybe at thirteen inches of just cock. I parted my lips and planted them on the tip of his cock, my tongue licking around as I slowly pushed down his shaft. Inch by inch, his meaty cock disappeared into my mouth, looking up I saw him breathing slowly with amusement.

As I bobbed my head back and forth slowly, keeping one hand at the base of his cock, I teased him. Peter caught on and I guess he didn't like me edging him because soon enough he planted his hand at the back of my head, holding the base of my ponytail tightly. With a quick thrust of his hips, his cock was shoved down to the back of my throat, my nose hit his stomach. Luckily, I was born without a gag reflex.

Soon enough, Peter kept his grip on my head and began to thrust his hips back and forth against my face. My eyes rolled back as he continued to face fuck me, his cock hitting the back of my throat over and over. His pace quickened over time and his breathing grew faster as his cock throbbed against my tongue.

Suddenly, he kept his cock as deep in my mouth and paused. I felt his cock pulsating and throbbing in my mouth as a warm liquid filled my throat. Peter was cumming and it was a lot. As jets of his cum shot down my throat, I swallowed eagerly and determined to take it all into my tummy. After a minute of his cum shooting into my mouth, he quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth as jets shot onto my face, neck, and chest.

"Jesus... You must have shot a gallon out." I said, catching my breath. My shirt was drenched and cum was dripping down my chin. I took my hand and replaced it back onto the base of his cock and licked up the rest of his cum on his dick. "You must have been holding it for a long time." I said, licking my lips as I finished cleaning him off.

"That's how much I usually cum." He said, catching his breath. His cock still stood tall even after cumming.

I realized that I was already dripping wet, the sheets under me were soaked with my juices. As I stood up, I turned around and kept my toward him. Bending over, I crawled onto the bed and looked back at him as I planted my face against my soft bed, my ass pointed in the air with my skirt falling up over my back. "Well, are we going to continue or will you just keep standing there?" I said looking back at him with a wink.

Peter must have been waiting for those words because as soon as I turned back his hands firmly gripped my hips and his cock pushed against my tight slit, luckily I knew I wasn't going to need any panties on my first day. The tip of his cock teasingly rubbed up and down along my pussy. "Peter... I can't wait any longer, please just fuck me." I moaned out as my clit tingled with pleasure.

Suddenly, my big brother shoved his entire length deep into my tight slit. A loud moan escaped my mouth and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he immediately started to rock his hips back and forth. His balls slapped against me with each thrust and his cock stretched me, molding my insides to the shape of his cock.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out loudly, as he railed me. My hands grabbed the sheets as I bit my lip to try and hold back my moans.

"Fuck baby sister, you're so tight." Peter moaned out as he continued to thrust deep inside of me.

My skirt flew back and forth between us as his cock pounded me against the bed. A growing wave of pleasure began to build inside of me, my climax was coming and was going to hit very soon. Just as my climax was reaching its peak, I felt Peter's hand reach around my thigh and play with my clit, rubbing it in circles. His other hand gripped my ass tightly with his thumb pushing against my ass, teasing it.

"Fuck Peter!" I moaned out loudly, "I'm cumming!" I said suddenly as the growing wave had crashed down. My body crumbled with pleasure, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my toes curled. Peter's cock throbbed inside of me when suddenly his hands went back to holding both sides of my waist. He buried his cock as deep inside of me as he could go as his cum filled me, his veiny cock pulsating inside of me. "You're the best big brother." I moaned out.

I could feel his cum and my juices flowing down my legs behind me, as he continued to slowly thrust inside of me getting every last drop of cum out and into me. Peter slowly pulled his cock out of me, cum slowly flowing out of my pussy.

His hands let go of my tiny waist and my body collapsed against the bed as the rest of my climax subsided. The air smelled like sex and the room was quiet with only us catching our breath to be heard. Peter fell onto the bed by my side, laying on his back.

I turned over to my back as well, laying next to him. I slipped my hand between my legs and slowly massaged my clit as the final remnants of my climax disappeared. Looking over, I see Peter looking at me and our eyes lock once again. I bring my hand up to my mouth and suck on my finger, licking the juices I picked up.

Peter's cock slowly shrunk back down, regardless it was still big. I leaned over and licked around his cock to clean him up. Once I was finished, I laid back down by his side and dozed off asleep.

I woke up and looked out the window, the sun had gone down and the clock read that it was ten at night. Peter was asleep next to me still, he had such a cute face when he was sleeping. I leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. I looked down to see my legs, stained and sticky with his cum and my juices dried on the inside of my thighs.

I slowly and quietly got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, turning on the shower and letting it run to get to temperature. I looked at myself in the mirror as I stripped my clothes off, unbuttoning my shirt and letting it fall onto the floor and unzipping the side of my skirt. Stepping into the shower, I felt the hot water flow down my skin.

Reaching down, I put a hand between my thighs and lightly grazed a finger between my slit. My body sent a shock of pleasure up my spine as my finger rubbed past my clit, still sensitive from earlier.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps walk into the glass walled bathroom and looked over to see Peter standing there naked with his cock at half mast.

"Round two, big brother?" I said with a smile, winking at him.


YinIsMe
YinIsMe
138 Followers