All Comments on 'Cum Slut in Lansing'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 3 years ago

Reminds me of one of the last visits to Club Z in Seattle. I love being positioned on a fuck bench and being used. I particularly love wearing my latex hood with just a mouth opening while being taken by everyone willing to feed me or fuck me with their hard cum filled cocks. Thanks for the memory and I look forward to hearing more of your stories.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Never done that but would love to be the slut of the day!

DomFckrDomFckr11 months ago

This is Club Tabu in Lansing, MI and slus cum from miles around whether to be used or use and maze of Gloryholes, swings, slings, rooms and all kinds of delicious action as Bi, Gay, trans welcome and even the stray deviant couple especially bi cuck ones where she makes him put on a show or be used in front of her. Not a swingers club and while no means no if you allow yourself to be bound or blindfolded don't be shocked they will molest you as I love taking a newbie there and whoring them our as they come out cum covered and very happy as a subs dream. I am under2 hours and just as close to go to Chicago but much safer.. ahh but some may be on x and really whoring it out as surprised he wasn't slipped a little to make him be the Best little Fuck slut as poppers would also have been pt to his nose or even attached so he could climb into subspace just vibbing and shivering in lust. Maybe even a dental jam or mouth gag to keep it nice and wide open just slobbering all over the Dom's cocks. His time was mild or missing allot of details and also surprised he wasn't fisted or stretched and didn't say how many times he came while fucked so wonder just how real it was. Email me Sluts, twinks, femboys and especially trans and I will rock your naughty world there as my pet...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergary_4_u@gary_4_u
I am a bi mwm and always looking for a dominant top male to use me for our mutual pleasure