Cum-Stuffed in the Butt

Story Info
She's been so horny since her visit to the therapist.
3.4k words
4.09
27k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to cum, I just didn't want to do it inside of her. But, she was so sexy that I couldn't resist. I should have just shut my eyes and pushed through the temptation, but she had total control over me. Her pussy tightened around my dick so fiercely, I was scared she was trying to break it off. But, my horniness surpassed that fear.

If I was going to die, I would go out by coming in.

I can't believe I cried during it all; tears squeezed out of my ducts as I clawed into the fat of her hips. She howled with joy as she described how my cum was filling up her dirty little cunt.

"You're so hot! I can't hold it in!" I thought that was my cue to pull out, so I tried doing so, but she cried, "Don't stop! Keep going!"

I would cum inside her again, and when I finally pulled out, the cum drained out her abused fuckhole. She collected her breathing on the kitchen table while my common sense was returning to me. What the hell were we even doing?

She eyed me up and down with scarlet red in her eyes and cooed.

"Ready for round 4?"

I never thought there would be the day where I'd run away from a woman begging for sex.

Grabbing my phone and wallet, I dashed out of our apartment in my sweat-drenched gym shirt and shorts, but I forgot to grab the car keys. There was no way I was going back to that place, not with her being so untamable. Fortunately, her therapist was only one train stop away.

I kept repeating insults in my head as I stood in the train, gripping the handlebar, "This is so stupid, you're stupid! She's going to leave you after what you did!" There were a couple of odd stares from strangers as they looked at me making odd facial expressions as the smell of musky sex fumed the compartment, but that was the least of my concerns. I was on a mission to find the answer to why my innocent fiancée turned into such a cumslut.

I made an appointment to see Dr. Robert Berkowitz- my fiancée therapist.

"Good afternoon, Sir" he led me to his office, "Please take a seat."

"I'd rather not, Doctor," I glared at him eye-to-eye, "This won't take long."

"Oh?"

"What did you do to my fiancée?"

"Excuse me, your fiancée?"

"Yes, you don't remember? She just came here yesterday!"

The doctor rubbed his temple, "Sir, I have a lot of clients. I'm afraid you're going to have to give me a name or something."

I did him one better. I took out my phone from my pocket and showed him my wallpaper. She was looking behind herself in the photo as she wore her favorite summer dress. Her blonde waves blew in the wind and her smile warmed my heart every time I looked at it. She didn't like makeup and I agreed, it took away from her natural beauty. The one I woke up to everyday, and it was replaced with a more devious, seductive smirk whose tongue spoke words that caught me in a trance for over two hours.

Dr. Berkowitz squinted at the photo, "Miss Garcia?"

"Mmhm! That's my future wife you're looking at. My heart. My everything, but the day after she came to see you she turned into...God, how do I even put it?"

"A whore?"

My primal instincts took hold, "Don't call her that!" Only I was allowed to call her a whore, and it was for good reason. "But...that would be the most accurate term for this situation."

"Ahh, I see," the doctor smiled, "So, it worked too well..."

"What does that mean?" I stepped up to him, "What did you do to her?!"

The doctor raised his hands up while still smiling, "Please calm yourself, Sir. Now, I normally do not reveal personal information about my clients, but I've heard about you. She mentions you all the time, and if this has become such an issue then it might soothe you to know what happened. But before I do, please, take a seat..."

I went there to get answers, but the first half of the session became a place to vent about what's been going on.

"The night she got home she seemed okay; she said something about feeling more confident 'cause of you. But then this morning, I woke up to her sucking my dick! It was so weird!"

"But did you enjoy it?"

I scoffed, "I-I mean, of course I enjoyed it. She always knew I had a thing for being fucked in my sleep, but she never would've done that before. She was always too shy about it..."

"I see."

"And then, I had to practically shove her off of me to brush my teeth, and as soon as I got out she was touching herself in the hallway wanting me to fuck her."

"And did you?"

"Y-yeah, but that's not normal for us!" I explained, "She's on birth control, and we always use condoms when we have sex just to make sure we don't have a little accident, you know? We're not ready for that, but she's making things so difficult now!"

The doctor nodded along, still with that small smirk on his face and when I finally ran out of breath, he chimed in to say, "This is no surprise to me at all. It's exactly what she asked for."

"She...asked for this?"

"Yes. You see, not only am I a therapist but I am also a licensed hypnotist. I can convince anyone to act in ways they never thought possible. I specialize in increasing confidence, but not often do I get people who want to use my specialty for more sexual purposes."

I leaned in my chair, "So, she was the first one who ever requested that?"

"The twelfth actually, but her case is quite a unique one. I never saw a result that caused so much anguish to their partner," he chuckled, "Truly, I fail to see how this upsets you."

This was not me hating the sex at all, but the intention behind it.

"Why did she request it in the first place?"

"To be more confident," Dr. Berkowitz stated, "But I'm sure you want more details."

The doctor continued, "Do you recall when you tried to fuck her in the ass for the first time, and she felt so embarrassed she started sobbing when you were done?"

I started trembling in my hands. That was just last week.

"She told you that? Oh God, she's traumatized. I swear, I said sorry and everything!"

"She's not hurt for the reasons you think," the doctor clarified, "She told me she's aware that you did everything in your power to make her comfortable. Loosened her up, made her cum, watched her favorite pornography to get in the mood. You were the perfect gentleman, but she was so ashamed that she cried and made you panic that she begged for me to change how she performed in bed. Make her more...willing to try new things and be more poised while doing it."

If she had only told me how she felt, I would've reassured her that I wasn't upset, and it was normal to be afraid. But, I guess with her background she felt inclined to hide her feelings.

"We have about 5 minutes left" Dr. Berkowitz said, "Is there anything else you'd like to talk about?"

"Yes!" I raised my voice in urgency, "Can you change her back? I'll bring her here so you can do it!"

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I'm booked until Saturday. You're gonna have to wait until then."

I couldn't wait that long. If I went back, she would probably be on her knees, spreading her ass cheeks for me to plow them. I didn't have enough stamina to keep up, and if nothing would change soon, then I'd be a dead man by morning.

"Are you sure you can't just tell me a secret spell you do to fix it? There's gotta be one, right?"

Dr. Berkowitz bit his bottom lip in thought. He then stood up and grabbed a book from his shelf, opened it and silently read the contents. When he was done, he closed it and said, "Well, there is one thing you could do..."

I returned home and after going over all the possibilities of what my fiancée could've presented me, I was still left speechless.

"I've been waiting for you..."

She was on her knees looking up at me as I entered the apartment. She was still naked, her titties on full display and nipples fully erect. Although I couldn't see her ass, I just knew it had to be round and extra spankable behind her- still soaked from our cum.

"Hey baby girl," I locked the door and bent down to meet her eye-to-eye. She was just about to move forward to release my dick from my pants, but I stopped her.

"Not yet, love. Here..." I placed my hand on her cheek, giving her access to my thumb for her to suck. She took the hint well as she immediately wrapped her greedy lips around the digit and sucked on it just as lovingly like it was my 8-inch cock.

"You taste so good," she whispered.

"Thank you, but I bet you taste even better."

I pulled my thumb from between her lips and used my hand to gently push her down to the floor. I climbed on top of her and admired that sexy body I made love to countless times over the years. It looked like it hasn't aged a day, but even if it did, I couldn't get enough of the sight. I've never been so lucky to have this woman all to myself, and here she was giving herself to me without hesitation. I was stupid to ever back away from this.

My fiancée spread open her legs for me, "I'm still wet...please fuck me. I wanna feel your cock inside..."

My dick was getting painfully hard in my shorts, so I went away from her just to take them off and line myself up with her asshole. I've taken her pussy so many times, now we were ready for the next step.

"Here?" she questioned, getting titillated at the thought of fucking on the wooden floor of our living room. "Uh-huh," I answered, planting my hands on either side of her and slowly inserting myself in her taut asshole. I could feel the creases of her rim rub along my shaft as I crawled in deeper within her body. "See that?" I said, "Didn't need any prep or nothing..."

My fiancée eyes watered with joy and glowed a scarlet red once again, "Oh God baby, I'm sorry...I feel like cumming already!"

"Don't apologize..." I grabbed onto her thighs and leaned down to capture those delicious lips of hers, "Let it out if you need to. I promise I won't stop."

My permission seemed to increase her excitement; she thrusted up against me. Matching my rhythm and feeling my pubes slap against her. My heart was racing like crazy; I thought I knew what a heart attack was before, but now this really felt like the real thing. Aside from our first-time making love, I never felt like I was on the brink of death when fucking my fiancée- and I loved it.

"Don't hold back now...," I shuddered, "I'm about to cum too. Let's cum together, okay?"

She nodded frantically, "Yes, I'm ready. Oh God, I'm gonna cum so hard!"

A lightning bolt flashed through my body and a fresh load of cum shot into my fiancée ass, and she followed suit. Her trembling vibrated the floor, and a stream of drool fell from her slack jaw. Her red eyes had darkened as they rolled into the back of her head; I could almost hear her heart pumping inside of her chest.

I embraced the feeling of being snug inside her hole for a few more minutes before I carefully pulled out and watched it squelch right out. Suddenly feeling hungry, I dived in to lap up my own semen between her cheeks.

With this being accomplished, she should go back to normal shortly. That's what Dr. Berkowitz said.

"This...has got to be a joke," I told the doctor when he gave me the instructions.

"Sex hypnosis isn't exactly for the immature," Dr. Berkowitz low-key insulted me, "This is the only way to revert Miss Garcia to her normal self. Just recite this to yourself three times in a row in complete silence with your eyes shut, and then do as it tells you."

For one who wishes to fuck

But has no such luck

They'll pick and choose their lover to use

Til they're cum-stuffed in the butt

That's what he wanted me to say. Out loud and to myself. Ridiculous, right? But apparently, that's what my fiancée did the other day. She wanted to get through anal sex without being afraid, so she chose a spell that specifically instructed her to get through a round of sex involving anal and from there she'll revert to normal, but with a new sense of confidence.

My fiancée eyed me on the floor as we got down from a sex high. "I want more..." she moaned.

I couldn't deny her my cock, even if it was painfully sore.

"You gotta stay quiet, baby," I growled in her ear as we fucked on our balcony late at night. We've been going at it for the rest of the evening; normally I'd be beyond exhausted by round two, but we had done things so vile that when she gets out of this trance, she'll probably lock herself in the bathroom to hide from me for the rest of her days.

I kept my hand clamped over her mouth and the other holding her hip to keep her steady as I plowed my cock in her ass at rapid speed. No longer was her hole so firm, it was loosened and wet, like a warm fleshlight. I didn't think about how loud her tits would slap against her chest while I took her from behind, but my brain was melting so quickly that I didn't even care. I told her to stay quiet, but I think I was letting out a few primal moans that would've alerted the whole block of our wild activities.

This is going to sound so bad, but for a second, just as we came on that balcony- far away from our final orgasm of the night- I thought I was fucking somebody entirely different. This wasn't my fiancée. I wasn't even myself. We were two totally different people in a world so reckless and without fear that it never felt like we'd return to who we once were.

The next morning, I woke up to a chilling scream.

"Huh, what what?" I rubbed my eyes, heart racing from anxiety.

I saw my fiancée dash around the corner of the hallway. I was lying in the living room again, naked. I could only imagine her horror to waking up like this, recalling what we had done together.

"Oh come on. Don't hide from me!"

"No!"

I laughed while chasing her around our place, eventually capturing her in a tight hug inside our bedroom. I pulled her down on the bed with me, kissing her cheek.

"I'm so embarrassed!"

"You're glowing, baby," I kissed her bruised shoulder, "It's okay..."

"But I...you..." she looked at our bodies, our sore, discolored bodies from the hickies, bite marks, and hand marks scattered about, "God damn..."

"You were incredible. I never thought I could last so long," I rubbed her tummy to soothe her, "I know what happened with Dr. Berk by the way. Why couldn't you tell me how you felt?"

She pulled away from me to sit on the bed, "How did you know?"

"You don't remember me running away?"

"You ran away from me?" she tilted her head, "All I could remember was everything we did last night."

I retracted, trying not to look like an asshole who'd leave behind their fiancée when they're begging for sex, "I didn't run away per say, I just, forget it! Anyway, I spoke with your therapist, and I know why you were acting so differently. We could've discussed this."

She looked away from me, ashamed, "I was worried I scared you off. You weren't really touching me after what happened, and I was already hesitant to try crazy things with you and you still stay with me through all of that. Knowing your history and all, I thought...you deserved better."

I laid my hand on top of hers, "Hey, whatever happened in my past is exactly where it needs to be. The past. Right now, I'm with you and we're gonna be married someday, remember? How could I give all that up because of one awkward night?"

"So it was awkward..." the wave of guilt hit her face just like it did the day of.

"Just like the time we fucked in your parent's house, and I fell off the bed when I heard them knocking," I blushed, feeling my own wave of shame taking over me. Thankfully, I felt better when my love let a large grin stretch across her face.

"Yeah, I had almost forgotten about that."

"You see? We both have moments we're not proud of. Doesn't mean we leave each other for it," I tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, "You're with me for the long run, no matter what."

She lowered her grin into a gentler smile and she stared into my eyes. It was then I realized that her red eyes were gone for good and returned back to her regular, green ones that I had fallen for years ago.

"I love you..." she sighed. She was going to kiss me, I saw the urge inside of her, but like a switch had flicked off in her head, she grew fearful of me.

"Babe? Are you okay?"

I pursued her regardless of her hesitation. If she wanted a kiss, then she was going to get one and more. She was mines, and I would give her all of me if she would allow it.

I caressed her thigh, but she scurried away, "H-hey, just hold on a second!"

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Your eyes," she paused, "They're different..."

I wasn't going to bother looking in a mirror to confirm if that was true, because all I wanted right now was to feel her inside of me. Take control of my body and taste every inch of me until we were spent again.

My fiancée had to pry herself out of my grip to get to her phone and lock herself in the bathroom to call her therapist. I stayed outside the door, stroking my cock, waiting for when she'd be ready to take me.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" I heard her cry over the phone.

"Oh my, I guess I was a bit careless, was I?" Dr. Berkowitz said, "I did give him to info to reform you, but he was also quite rude when walking into my office. I didn't appreciate that. So, I just so happened to make him recite that spell I made you say so he'd match up to your sexual prowess."

"But you said it would only last 24 hours! I'm fine now! What do I do with the remaining hours that he's sex crazy?!"

"I'm afraid, my dear, you're just gonna have to cure him by fulfilling the spell."

My fiancée remembered the lines of that mystical enchantment and her heart dropped.

"Doctor! You know that's not right! There's no way I could possibly do that!"

"You did say you were insecure about being too boring in bed," she heard the doctor snicker over the phone, "and don't worry about the cum part. I've already excluded that little detail through a little trick. Just take this as an opportunity to explore some other fantasies you had in mind..."

My fiancée made a promise to herself that this would be the the last time she'd ever speak to that strange man, but his words did show some merit.

She would later tell me that as she heard me cum outside the door with her name coming out from my lips, she got horny again. Then she debated which one of her dildos would be best to fuck me with.