Cum, Sweat, and Tears

Story Info
Sir shows off his little one to his friends.
4.9k words
4.37
22.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having friends over tonight, little one." He'd whispered in my ear this morning when I was lying in bed before he left for work. "And you're going to be a good little host for them." His words had little meaning to me in my half-awake state. Mostly I'd remembered the rumbly sound of his baritone in my ear and the warm scent of his cologne. The soft kiss he'd left on my forehead before leaving.

Now my body is trembling as the full meaning of his words come to fruition. All night it's been relatively normal. Far more normal than most our nights go. Dinner and drinks fraught with casual conversation and light joking. Fully clothed.

He grabs me around the waist tugging me into his lap while I attempt to clean up the last of the dinner plates. "Leave the dishes in the sink for tomorrow and meet us in the living room." His breath is hot as he whispers low in my ear and my stomach flutters. With a soft squeeze to my side, he pushes me back up turns back to his guests. "I installed a new addition in our entertainment system, you guys should see it." I catch the gleam in his eyes and it's not from the dim lighting in the dining room. Because he did install a new stereo system last weekend, but I know that's not what he's talking about.

A round of chuckles echoes behind the group as our guests follow him into the living room. Tonight, it's a collection of co-workers and long-time friends of his. It's a mixed group; two lawyers from his firm, the editor-in-chief of major local magazine, and a photographer. One is even a bonified architect. A profession I thought only existed in Rom Coms.

My body is trembling as I lay the plates in the sink and wipe my hands off on the kitchen towel. More out of anticipation than nerves. The only thing on my mind is his word from the beginning of the night when I asked what we were serving for dessert. He grinned because I couldn't have set it up better if it were scripted and whispered "you."

Thinking about my fate awaiting me in the living room sends another shiver down my back but a flutter in my cunt. He's successfully pealed back all my layers to one by one reveal my buried desires. Submission. Bondage. Denial. Pain. Now is the culmination of it all and the cherry on top. Exhibition.

Fearing what he might do should I make them wait too long I scurry into the living room only to stop dead in the open archway, eyes wide. A new addition indeed. Sitting in the middle of the room is the rectangular, metal frame that usually hides away in our playroom upstairs. It looks ten times more daunting constructed casually in our living room for all to see with the cuffs already attached and hanging there.

My eyes drift to the coffee table that's been pushed aside. He's been in our toy chest. Rather he's brought the whole box down and left it waiting there. Taunting me with all the possibilities inside and kick starting the burning ache in my cunt.

He gets up from his chair and smiles at me. It's not his soft, loving smile. It's Sir's devious grin that promises torturous and utterly debauched release. Without uttering a word, he holds out his hand. A silent gesture for me to enter.

Tucking my chin, I quickly move to stand facing him trying to ignore the leering stares of his friends. The jovial atmosphere from earlier in the night is gone, replaced by a heavy lust as they eye my still clothed body. I know I won't be for long.

To my surprise Sir doesn't immediately order me to strip. Instead, he leads me to the frame and spins me around to face the audience. I keep my gaze slightly downcast as he moves in front of me. He slips a hand under my short black pencil skirt and tugs down my right stocking. Having me lift my foot from my stiletto so he can remove it then sliding my foot back in the shoe and repeating with the left. It's all he removes before he begins binding me.

When he's done, I'm left standing spread in a wide X with my arms cuffed tight above my head and my legs spread wide. He adds a two-and-a-half-foot spreader bar between my ankles and I'm barely able to move save for my hips. Sir hums as he appraises me before kissing me, hard. His mouth claims mine forcing his tongue in and tugging my lower lip between his teeth. My brain is already submitting control to him as I enjoy the lingering hint of wine on his tongue.

When he finally pulls away, I'm panting. My arousal spiking as the fog slowly recedes again. He takes advantage to shove a ball gag into my open mouth and tighten it behind my head. I've forgotten we even have an audience until one of them whistles. Just thinking about them watching him ravish my mouth is enough to remind me what's happening, and I realize I'm already getting wet. A tingle between my legs but I can't even rub my thighs together to get rid of it.

That grin is back as Sir steps away revealing me to his friends again. "Alright boys. What do you wanna see first?" He pulls his knife out of his back pocket and flips it open. My gaze zeroing in on the sharp blade as I try to move, instinct telling me to get away, but I can only writhe in my bonds.

One of his co-workers I know, Jeff, replies. "Show us her tits." Jeff sounds so casual as he says it sipping on his whiskey.

Sir trails the tip of the blade up and down the front of my blouse. Teasing me as I crane my neck to eye the sharp point. In a fluid motion he slices it up the front leaving the marron satin hanging open off my shoulders revealing the sheer pink lace bra he told me to wear. The cool air brushes over my exposed skin and my nipples harden. God, being at his mercy is intoxicating but dammit I liked that shirt. I try to say as much but the words are incoherent grunts around the gag that go completely ignored.

"All the way man, come on." The architect jeers. They're all watching with hungry eyes. Hands clenching tighter around their glasses and the tell-tale tenting in their trousers as they stare.

Sir grasps the shreds of my shirt ripping it away and tossing it aside before slicing the straps off my bra. It sags lower but doesn't fall until he dips the knife along my cleavage. The cool metal sending a shiver down my spine as it slides across my skin then cuts. The pink lace drops to the floor baring my breasts to the room. My nipples perk up at the attention as seven pairs of eyes lock onto my tits.

There not overly large but still hold up well on their own. Perky and plump. I've never had so many people stare at my bare chest at once and the urge to cover myself in shame is losing out to the heat growing between my legs. I hate this yet I'm craving more. My pussy fluttering around nothing as I moan behind the gag.

"They look like they got some bounce in 'em." Another audience member comments, licking his lips. Probably imagining sucking a nipple in his mouth. I arch my back slightly trying to thrust my chest out at the thought.

"I think she's enjoying this."

"Yeah, she wants to show us how they bounce."

The taunts are only making me wetter as a blush spreads from my cheeks down over my chest. I'm expecting him to slap them or grope them. When his hand smacks against my ass I shriek behind the gag and jump. It has the desired effect, and my breasts bounce.

My audience is getting bolder as some of them start to massage their cocks through their pants. Sir would never let any of them truly fuck me. He's too possessive for that but I wonder how many I'll suck off or stroke before the night is over.

"Think she's wet yet?"

Sir is still standing behind me and slips a hand under my skirt and up my thigh. He moves towards my cunt but he's going so slow. My arousal is skyrocketing, and I just need some friction. His finger ghosts across my lower lips through the thong then retreats far too quickly and I try to wiggle my ass back towards him. Entice him. "How about I just show you." He growls.

The knife slices through the side of my skirt cutting it clean away leaving me in my little pink thong and heels. I don't even bother looking down. I know there's a wet spot visibly growing on the material. Another gush of my slick slides out just thinking about how I look right now. Half nude. Bound and spread. All but begging to be fucked. I can smell the arousal in the room, not just my own.

Lucky Mr. Editor-in-chief is sitting in a chair off to the side and has a great view of my bare ass as well. "She is a naughty one huh," he comments. I turn my head to see him eyeing my backside. "Getting so hot and bothered being stripped for us." His sharp eyes flick up to meet mine. "Naughty little girls deserve punishment, don't they?"

My cheeks burn and my drool starts to slip out the edges of the gag. Another sharp slap across my right ass cheek jolts me forward. "He asked you a question little one." Sir growls in my ear.

I nod my head erratically. My earlier trepidation is gone. I just want to be taken. Used. Displayed and fucked in front of my audience.

"Hmm," Sir hums. "But how to punish you?" He grips my chin his hands forcing me to look him in the eye. His amber gaze is piercing into me with that possessive fire I crave.

"Anything you want sir," I try to say around the gag, but it comes out as unintelligible noise. Instead, I just stare into his eyes pleading for what he already knows I want. Just enough to wake up my nerves. He's a master of finding that edge between waking me to sensation and overt pain.

He chuckles as he releases my chin then leans forward to kiss my cheek. "You're doing so well for me little one." He whispers it only loud enough for me to hear before backing away. The exhibitionist in me is already enjoying this plenty, but his praise has me smiling around the gag. Much as I can.

Sir walks to the coffee table and now I realize even craning my neck he's positioned it back enough I can't see what he's grabbing. He must hold something up because my audience smile and cheer. "Anyone care to help?"

The photographer, Leo I think is his name, reacts first setting his drink aside as he gets off the sofa. His hands immediately find my breasts kneading them in his palms. His thumbs brush lightly over my nipples and I shiver. My head lulls back, eyes drifting shut as he bends down to suck one pert nub into his mouth. His tongue laves over my skin and he bites down lightly.

I moan a loud, lewd noise around the gag only to gasp when another pair of lips finds my neck. I know it's Sir when he sucks on my pulse point then trails kisses down my neck and bites lightly into the soft flesh where my neck and shoulder meet. His hands are on my hips, thumbs drawing delicate circles on my bare hip bones. There both right there. So close. But no matter how far forward or back I stretch my hips I can't grind into either of them.

My brain doesn't know where to focus with both men attending to my body. Leo sucks my left nipple while he twists and tugs the right in his hand. I'm sinking fast into the pleasure only to jerk back when they both disappear. Blinking slowly, I refocus on the room when a sharp pain ignites my chest. I cry out as my right nipple is clamped.

Leo is grinning in my face as he soothes his thumb over my left nipple. I'm more prepared for the second clamp managing to contain my cry to whine. He unceremoniously releases the chain letting is drop against my stomach. The weight of the chain tugging the clamps. It's my favorite kind of pain. The kind that awakes the nerves in my chest and shoots straight down to my core.

"Alright man, I think you're teasing us more than her." Troy, another colleague, says. His eyes meet mine as a wicked grin spreads across his face and his hand squeeze his cock through his pants. "I wanna see her sopping pussy."

The thin string of my thong is pulled taught and up behind me pressing the fabric into my clit and I moan. "Like that?" Sir whispers into my ear. He tugs slowly on the string causing my thong to rub deliciously across my clit and my hips start to rut forward to increase the pressure. Humping the air in a vain attempt to increase the sensations. He gives one last harsh tug before I hear the snap of his knife cutting the string and he drags my ruined thong away. My hips continue to thrust chasing friction, but it's lost, and I'm left standing. Stretched. And completely naked.

His finger dips into the wetness between my thighs and ghosts over my entrance before receding. All I hear is the pop as he sucks his finger out his mouth cleaning my juices off him. My legs are starting to tremble. Muscles spasming as I try desperately come up with a way to create friction.

"Enough teasing then." Sir's words are magic to my ears until I realize he's talking to his friends, not me. "Oh, I'm sorry little one," he's not. He's smug. "Just a little longer for you." He caresses my cheek and I resist the urge to pull away. It's not that I don't like his little endearments but right now these soft touches are just fanning the flame deep in my core. I don't want soft. I need to be taken. Now.

But Sir has other plans. After all this is his show. I watch in wonder as he unclips the cuff to my right hand from the top of the cage only to clip it to the bar the runs vertical to the floor. He repeats with the left leaving me able to lower my aching shoulders but not bring my hands any closer to my own body.

I finally get what he's doing when he presses on my shoulders forcing me down onto my knees. A pillow is slid under my knees as I'm brought down. A-foot-long spreader bar then immediately attached between my knees ensuring I can't squeeze them shut and relieve myself. Looking up I'm already eyelevel with Leo's still clothed cock.

Sir squats down behind me as some of the others get up off the couch. He kneads my breasts careful not to dislodge the clamps and whispers in my ear. "You're going to get them all off and then maybe we'll let you cum. Sound fair?" I nod my head because what else can I do. "Good." He tugs on the chain sending a shock through my nipples. "Now before they begin, I have one last present."

My groan is almost a scream as the bulbous head of one our toys thrusts into my entrance. It's the lavender one, I know it by the size alone as it arcs deep into my pussy. The clit vibrator coming to rest in place but not yet on. "Don't let it fall out baby girl." Sir growls in my ear before the device rumbles to life. It's on a lower setting alternating between steady vibrations and pulses that send my arousal skyrocketing but I know they won't get me far enough.

I'm humping the air again anyway. Clenching around the toy to keep it in and will it in further. A sharp thwack sounds in the room before I even register the strike against my ass. Sharp pain where the crop hits my right cheek blooms and I cry out. The ball gag is released in time for them all to hear my scream unmuffled. "Open wide."

Opening my eyes, I realize all five guests have undressed as well. Leo is standing right in front of me. His very erect and thick cock in my face. I obey opening wide and snaking my tongue out to lick across the head of his dick. He enters my mouth slowly, letting me adjust to intrusion as I continue to swirl my tongue around the head and when he's in deep enough lick a stripe up the underside.

Leo starts with gentle thrusts working his cock in deeper each time but not harsh enough I gag. My mouth isn't very big and with my hands still locked out of reach I can't grip his base to pump him fully. But he doesn't seem to mind as he continues his slow, gentle fucking of my mouth.

Another swish and thwack hit my ears before the pain blooms in my left check. "Hands, little one." Sir orders. Two more of his friends have moved over. I force myself to unclench my fists so my hands can wrap around their naked cocks and pump. Swirling my thumbs over the heads as they both leak pre-cum to lubricate their dicks.

I pull back from Leo's cock and lean forward as far as I can to suck his balls before licking a long stripe back up his cock and take it in as deep as I can. Hallowing my cheeks as he begins to fuck my face in earnest. My eyes water as he hits the back of my throat and I gag but don't stop. Just out my periphery I can see Troy and the architect still seated on the couch languidly stroking themselves.

Another blow across my backside lands and I groan around Leo's cock. "Focus little one." Sir growls from behind me. The vibrator in my pussy picks up speed as it sends jolts of pleasure up my cunt. My orgasm is building as my own slick drips down my thighs. Threatening to drag the vibrator out with it so I clench down tighter on it and a ragged moan is ripped from my throat.

All three men are panting as they thrust into me. My hands pumping in furious rhythm with Leo. I can feel them all swelling as they near their peaks. Leo unloads first as he swells in my mouth before hot, thick ropes of cum jet down my throat. He shoves his dick as far down as it can go and I desperately swallow all his load. Licking him clean before he pulls out with a satisfying pop.

He's immediately replaced by the cock from my right hand. Mr. Editor shoves his full eight inches in deep. He's not as thick but swells one last time before his cum quickly follows. Jeff erupts all over my hand a moment later. His cum coating my hand, arm, and some splattering onto my chin and chest. They all move away to slump on the couches and sip their drinks while I pant on my knees coated in cum. The smell of sex permeating the air.

Bucking my hips, I try to find my own release on the toy. For a brief second, I think I might be able to cum as the tension in my gut intensifies. My legs tense as that telltale tingle in my nerves spreads all the way down to curl my toes.

"Ah, ah, ah." The vibrator drops back down as Sir speaks. "Two to go little one." He swats the backs of my thighs with the crop. One for each. Then a third light smack to the underside of my ass. I struggle against my bounds as sweat drips down my back and between my breasts. Dear god why can he play with my arousal like a well-tuned piano.

The other two are quick to move into position. A cock in my mouth and the other in my hand and the process starts all over again. I'm faintly aware of Sir moving away from me to talk to the others in a hushed tone. I can barely focus as I try my hardest to get these two men to climax. Knowing I might finally get my own release when they do.

Both men are grunting and panting as they use me. Alternating who uses my mouth and hand in turn and I can't even tell them apart anymore. I've just started to lose myself to the rhythm when cold liquid slides down the crevice of my ass. It's the only warning I get before a finger probes my tightest hole. It could be Sir's or someone else's. But they start to slowly push inside before dragging back out just as slow.

With all my holes filled yet unable to let myself fall over the edge I'm a mindless state of aroused torture. I can feel Troy's cock in mouth swell to point he's about to blow his load but instead of shoving in deep like the others he rips out of my mouth. My eyes open again, and I'm surrounded by all five men. Leaving Sir behind me still slowly fucking my ass with his finger and then he's gone too.

Troy pumps himself twice more before cumming all over my face and chest. I realize now, Sir's earlier conversation. The others are quick to follow covering my chest, stomach, thighs, arms. Anywhere they can with their cum. It drips down my breasts. Slides down my stomach and I feel it slide across my pussy.

"You weren't kidding," Jeff chuckles as he strokes his wilting cock. "She really is a little cum slut." My cheeks burn with embarrassment but there's no time to contemplate it.

Right as they all finish and back away the vibrator in my cunt jumps to one of its highest settings. The clamps are ripped off my nipples and the fresh ache as the blood flows back in sends me over the edge. I'm screaming and writhing on my knees. My head thrown back in ecstasy as my orgasm rips through me. Slick gushing from my cunt as it rolls through me in waves. The continuing assault of the vibrator prolonging my orgasm as my cunt flutters around it.

12