Cum, Sweat, and Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't stop. Just keeps sending jolts of pleasure bordering on pain through my pussy. Unrelenting. "Please," I whine. "Please, Sir. Please." Please what, I don't know. Stop. Keep going. My second orgasm is starting to build already. I want away from it as much as I'm begging it to come.

Sir is there in front of me. Reaching for the toy. Pulling it out slowly and lifting it off my clit. My rapid climb towards release drops until he thrusts it back in. Hard. Sir starts fucking me with the toy. One hand snaking into my hair and tugging my head backwards. The vibrator pounds right into that fleshy spot deep in my cunt he can always find and sends jolts of bliss through my overstimulated clit.

It's enough to send me over the edge again. I cum wailing. Moaning. Trembling on my knees and still he doesn't stop. "One for each of them." He growls.

Five times? He wants me to cum five times. We've done sessions where he withholds one orgasm for hours. Then other times he fucks me hard over and over forcing me to cum again and again, but I've only managed three in one night.

Hands find their way to my cum stained breasts. Rolling and pinching my oversensitive nipples. All the attention snaps the coil in my gut. My third orgasm of the night is a slow rolling climax. Pulsing through me as I clamp down on the toy. Shaking. Sweat dripping down my body as I pant and plead. "No more, please. I can't."

Sir shushes me gently. "Yes, you can little one."

I'm pulled from my orgasm induced haze when more cold liquid spurts onto my ass. Instead of another finger, it's quickly followed by the blunt head of one of our dildos as one of his friends works the toy into my ass. I groan and slump back. My sweat slick back colliding with their front. He takes my body weight, letting my head lull back on his shoulder.

With both holes filled I'm cuming a forth time nearly pushing both toys out with the force of it. But they build a rhythm. Fucking me from both ends. One in, the other out. Switch. Both in. Then both dragging back out. I stop focusing on anything accept the sensations of the toys inside me.

My ass stretching as his pace picks up and he thrusts the dildo in deep. My cunt fluttering every time the vibrator hits my clit. My thighs start to spasm. All my body weight lying back on the person fucking my ass until finally my fifth orgasm of the night rips through me.

I arch my back. Bucking towards the vibrator as Sir holds it in place. The dildo continues to move in my ass. I'm moaning, screaming. Tears slide down my face as I loose myself. My cunt clenching hard around the vibrator as I cum. Squirting out onto Sir's hand with the force of it.

Finally, the sensations begin to fade. The dildo slides out of my ass and after a few languid thrusts the vibrator is gone. I slump onto my knees head lulling forward. Barely conscious of anything going on in the room around me.

There are words. Laughs. Something wet on my cheek, maybe a kiss. Shuffling and rustling fabric but when I finally open my eyes the room is empty. I hear voices in the foyer before the door shuts. My skin is soaked in sweat and cum. The smell of sex permeating the air. My body is satisfied beyond belief but as I stare down at my naked, cum stained body a sense of shame creeps in. All I can think about is being used by all his friends. Like a toy. A little cum slut.

The night starts replay in my mind both exciting me again and burning me alive with embarrassment. I loved every second of it. But now I'm spiraling. What will I say when my friends ask how our weekend went? Can I ever face any of these people again? Somewhere in the distance I hear water running and footsteps as Sir moves about the house.

I try to shift but bound as I am, I can't move accept to sit up more and relieve the strain on my knees slightly. He comes back in and I just stare at his shoes. A hand slips under my chin and pulls my eyes to his. The possessive fire gone, and his soft amber gaze calms my racing thoughts.

"You did so good for me little one." He lifts a warm, damp rag and starts to clean my face with gentle strokes. Wiping away the cum, sweat, and tears. "I'm so proud." A soft kiss to my forehead and then he stands and starts unclipping my bindings.

Once the cuffs and spreader bars are gone, he wraps me in a fluffy towel, scoops me in his arms, and carries me upstairs to the bathroom. The running water I heard before must have been him starting the bath now steaming and waiting.

I just lie back while he gently washes me. Scrubbing it all away with my lavender wash and massaging my head as he shampoos my hair. By the time he's done I'm fully relaxed. The ache in my muscles loosening as he pulls me back out and dries me off.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asks as he kisses the top of my head.

I find myself nodding. "Yeah." I look up at him and smile. It was exhilarating. Lewd and depraved. Everything I never knew I needed until now. "Yes." I really did. Twisting around in his arms I loop my own around his neck and tug his mouth down to mine. "Thank you."

He hums against my lips and as I press myself fully into him, I'm struck by the bulge of his semi-hard cock against my stomach. I have to quickly flash through the night before I realize everyone but him got to cum tonight. Pulling back and grinning I grind myself against his clothed cock and watch his brows scrunch. His mouth dropping open as he groans.

"I think we could for six tonight." I whisper in his ear before nibbling his ear lobe.

He growls. Scooping me up and smashing his mouth against mine. My legs wrap around his waist and I cling to his neck as he stumbles to the bedroom. It's not slow nor remarkably soft when he takes me in our bed but it's every bit the passion, I crave from him. Both finally satisfied and spent we drift off to sleep wrapped in each other's limbs.

"I can't wait for our next party," he whispers right before I succumb to my exhaustion.


12