All Comments on 'Cum to Me Singing Ain't Misbehavin''

by yourrevelation

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a beautiful voice, little one. Wether speaking or singing or cumming. Thank you once again for this morning eruption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kitten—

That was fabulous. You have a very good singing voice and excellent jazz phrasing. Great intonation. You’ve also got a lovely cumming voice. But next time? Two things. Two requests.

First, sing to a solo acoustic karaoke track. Piano, guitar, ukulele, flute. Whatever you play. But pretend that other part is your lover.

Second, play up the BDSM element and ask your lover (Daddy, Sugar-Mama, or Good Sir) for permission to come. That will hold your orgasm at bay for a few seconds and create dramatic tension.

I will check out your other offerings.

—Grant

PS: Try to make a reference back to the song as you’re in the throes of ecstasy. And avoid cliché. It’s never “Like Fireworks,” unless you’re singing, “Afternoon Delight.” it’s never cumming in waves, unless you’re singing about the water.

Finally, can you pull a Patty Duke and record a duet with yourself as Identical kissing cousins? Suggested tunes, anything ABBA, Close to You by the carpenters, “Afternoon Delight.” The Patty Duke Theme, anything by Lena Horne or Billie Holiday. The Water is Wide! I would love to hear you squirt singing, “The Water is Wide.”

Have the Twinzies be separate, contrasting incarnations of YOUR personality! Shlemiel and Shlemozzle? DOM and sub? Class Clown and Straight-Man. Slut and Pris. Get it? Yes, I’m asking for a LOT of work. But it’s just a fantasy for me. You will forever be a fantasy.

If you like these ideas, let me know. If you don’t, just ignore me. I’ll take the hint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I just fell in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievably erotic. Your voice has the power to make your presence felt seductively sensuously pleasurably to no end. None.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You sing to my heart and cock. You have such a beautiful sexy voice and spirit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You sing to my heart and cock. You have such a beautiful sexy voice and vibe

Actorman42Actorman42almost 2 years ago

You have a sensational voice, and a seriously cute persona. Thank you for making my night. I may have to return the favor sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed Ain't Misbehaving. Do it again. Maybe more jazz or rock. Maybe Can't Fuck without Falling in Love.

Nathan_31415Nathan_31415over 1 year ago

Sweet voice, old soul, singing jazz standards....am I dreaming? Did I somehow drift back in time to some hazy speakeasy, sipping something sweet and intoxicating, melting into the erotic voice of a beautiful jazz singer, like a sugar cube dissolving into fine bourbon....

You'd sound amazing singing Norah Jones (maybe "Come Away With Me") or any great jazz standard (like Billie Holiday's "All of Me").

This was profoundly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an incredible singer, came here horny, left stunned. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dessert and a show the singing was great 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Solitude by Ella Fitzgerald would do quite nicely with your seductive voice

agentXTrAagentXTrAover 1 year ago

The breaks in the voice, a little quiver oustanding>Shivers at such a sound>> Did I like That? Yes I did!! Did i hear a little Miss Monroe? at,"Even when your having so much Fun" Yes to another track!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was wonderful… I’d love to hear this type of audio submission but with “my funny valentine”

Ajoe207Ajoe2073 months ago

Mmmmm … so enjoyed cumming with you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourrevelation@yourrevelation
I am the quintessential lady to those that I meet. The beloved boss to those that I teach...but in your presence I am wholly and irrevocably your dirty good little girl <3