Cum to Sleep

Story Info
A text hypnosis file using an orgasm to induce trance.
3.3k words
3.78
24.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mstr_Mike
Mstr_Mike
20 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a hypnotic text trance induction that is intended to bring you down into a deeply open trance state and implant some ongoing suggestions regarding a continued desire to read this file, limiting your ability to orgasm without first performing at least one of list of specific actions, and implant a trigger to help bring you deep into trance easily in future files. Reading on means consenting to these effects, so please do so knowingly. Feel free to read past the induction to see just what you are getting yourself into if you want.

*

Why are you here? Is it because you find the thought of erotic hypnosis enticing, is it to "prove" just how unsusceptible to trance you, maybe both? No matter. You're here now and reading the words. Follow along and enjoy the relaxing bliss you can achieve just by focusing in and letting the world slip out.

Sit back into your seat and continue to focus on each and every word you read on the screen. Notice how every word relaxes and calms your body and mind.

Take a big deep breath in.

Hold it...and breath out.

Take another deep breath in.

Hold it again...and breath out slowly.

Continuing to breath slow deep breaths as you read on and relax more and more.

Feel your mind and body beginning to float down into a deeply relaxed state while continuing to focus on every word on the screen. Become more and more relaxed with each word you read. Remember to scroll and keep your eyes open as the world around you slowly fades away into a hazy fog.

Whenever you feel your mind or eyes wandering away from the text your eyes easily come back to the screen reading and re-reading as necessary so you can continue to relax and tune out the rest of the world.

As the world fades and you relax more and more begin to feel your arousal grow.

Think about all the naughty things hypnosis can bring. Think about the loss of control about giving into another's will. Feel how it makes your body tingle.

Do those things excite you?

You're here so clearly they do. Its ok to have naughty fantasies about loosing control, about giving control to someone else, surrendering to the pleasure that act can bring.

Remember to take in every word as you read it, internalize its meaning, relax more and more. Arousal growing as you imagine falling into the deep haze giving control over to me to mold and shape your open willing mind.

As the arousal grows feel free to remove some or all your clothes and touch your sensitive body parts. Let your hands wander to those sensitive places that you know can bring you such wonderful bliss

However, be careful not to cum because cumming means you submit to the pleasure, you give into sleep and open your mind to me and my naughty designs.

What? I didn't tell you that before? It can't come as that big a surprise to you though can it? Cumming to the fantasy of trance and submission is admitting your intrinsic desire for just that, but, no worries, its not too late to stop. You can just stop now and let the dull ache between your legs fade away or you can continue...Continue to read and relax, to conjure those naughty desires for submission, however small, into the forefront of your mind as your arousal grows and you relax more and more and allow the comforting haze of arousal and thoughtlessness to slowly envelop your mind.

Still reading..?

Ok then, let your hands wander more and more, brushing over your hot tingling sex. More and more aroused and relaxed. Grope your hot tingling body as you continue to let in the words and tune out the world. Resist the urge to cum because cumming means sleep, cumming means trance, cumming means submitting to me and the words, cumming means opening your mind to all the naughty possibilities that can bring,

All the scary but sexy hot things your mind has imagined are there in trance, one orgasm away. Hold it back, not yet ready to crash into blissful pleasure and deep open suggestibility. Keep reading and you'll get you there, hot and leaking on the edge of oblivion.

If its not there already, move one hand to your now tingling aching pussy. Feel the heat and wetness it is radiating. Its telling you how much it needs to give in, to cum, to pull your mind completely into the deep haze that continues to grow more and more with each word you read and each stroke of your fingers across your sensitive lips and clit.

Let your hands rub your sex and increase your arousal ever upward. Play any rub imagining all the hot dark thoughts of hypnotic submission. Rub knowing that cumming means sleep, submission, obedience, pleasure, trance, openness to me and the words, free access to your mind to shape and mold in the naughty ways your dripping pussy fervently desires.

Focus on the words and the aching need between your legs. Let your mind and thoughts go. rub and stroke until the arousal overwhelms your mind completely.

Are you close now dear?

Are you close to the edge of oblivion?

Are you ready to give into the pleasure and sleep?

Rub that hard sensitive clit more and more remembering to let the hazy fog in as you move closer and closer towards tipping over into thoughtless bliss. Reading the words as you bring yourself closer and closer to the deep submission your wet aching pussy is screaming for.

Now say out loud:

When I cum I sleep, When I cum I submit, When I cum I obey, When I cum I trance, When I cum I open my mind to you and the words, When I cum I freely give you access to my mind to shape and mold.

Rub chant and repeat above until you are soaking wet and desperate to release, until you are ready to burst and give your thoughts and mind over to pleasure and trance.

Good girl, continue to rub more and more holding back on the edge of the precipice as I count you down from 10 to 1.

Knowing that on the count of 1 you will explode with a violent orgasm and drop your mind completely into the fog to close out everything but the pleasure and the words on the screen allowing you to fall deeply deeply under my power.

10

Know that cumming will bring you great pleasure and trance.

9

Slow close and still so far from the release of thoughts and the pleasure your aching pussy demands

8

Know that cumming will bring submission.

7

Feeling the waves of arousal, lust, and fog grow and grow throughout your body and mind.

6

Wanting to give in, wanting to cum and open your mind to me and the words.

5

Closer and closer to the edge and Sinking deeper and deeper away from the outside world with each number.

4

Know that cumming means letting me and the words in to shape your open obedient mind.

3

So close now to the end of the beginning to bliss and surrender. Tune out everything but the aching need in your pussy. Feel your body high on arousal and lust, tuned out from anything but the aching need for release.

2

Almost there, anticipating the journey of pleasure and discovery you are about to experience giving the reigns of you mind over to me with each number and stroke towards release.

AND

1

CUM

CUM

CUM hard

CUM to sleep

CUM to submission

CUM to trance

CUM to obedience

CUM to Pleasure

Feel the orgasmic release pull the foggy haze over your thoughts and mine. Feel it drop you more and more as you explode in blissful release surrendering your mind to me and the words. Keep your eyes fixed on the screen. Nothing now but the words. DROP 10 times deeper every time you read the word DROP or DROPPED.

DROP, DROP, DROP, DROP, DROP all the way to the bottom. So open to me and the words.

Let the fog fully encompass your mind making it porous and ready to take in, absorb, and internalize everything I tell you. DROP, DROP, DROP, all the way down until only me and the words are left.

Good Girl

Sit here for a moment enjoying the empty openness at the bottom as as your body basks in the righteous after glow of release and your mind's open suggestible state. Remember just how far you DROPPED to get here into this deep open trance for me and how much pleasure I was able to give you.

Being so mindless and open to me and the words feels so good. Remember to relax and open your mind and DROP more and more with each word you read. More pleasure and bliss await as you continue to read and accept everything I tell you. No need to remember or think just read and accept. More bliss awaits as you let the fog thicken and grow to crowd out all conscious thought.

As deeply down as you have DROPPED you can still go further. Further down into open thoughtless bliss. Each word you read and breathe you take sending you down deeper and deeper more open and suggestible. Beginning to Stir your arousal again.

Through the hazy fog of your clouded mind see and feel the room begin to fill with a comforting and pleasant mist. This mist is special. It will bring you deeper and deeper into trance. When you breath in the mist you breath out your thoughts. Every breath brings you 100 times deeper into trance. 100 times more open. 100 times more thoughtless.

The mist is quickly filling the room now. Soon you will begin to breath in the delicious thought clouding mist. 10 long slow deep breaths is all it will take to fill your mind completely with the mist and empty all remains thoughts from your mind.

10 breath in the mist and breath out your thoughts, 100 times deeper and open,

9 breath in long and deep again, hold it and feel the mist push out your thoughts as you breath out again, 100 times more obedient.

8 another long slow breath in of the sweet and pleasant mist, let it fill your mind and push out all thoughts as you breath out slowly again, 100 times more open to me and the words.

7 breathing in the mist and out your thoughts automatically now. Deeper and deeper each time.

6 more mist and less and less thoughts. The mist is showering every corner of your mind and pushing out all thought to make you so very very open and accepting of me and the words.

5 halfway there, more mist less thoughts

4 slow and long breath in smelling the present aroma of the mist as its fills your mind more and more and expels your thoughts with each breath out 100 times deeper.

3 breathing in again, your mind saturated with the mist almost every thought gone. Two more doses to complete unconscious obedience.

2 breath in again and feel the mist expand into the deepest trenches of your mind and expel all resistance and thought.

1 long very slow last breath in. The mist has filled your mind now and found your last remaining resistance and thought feel it leave your mind as your breath out into total thoughtlessness and reflexive acceptance of me and the words.

Say: I obey, I am mindless, I accept without thinking

Good girl. Feel pleasure and arousal very time you do exactly as I and the words command.

Again Say: I obey, I am mindless, I accept without thinking

Good girl,

Once more say: I obey, I am mindless, I accept without thinking

Very good. You are so deep and open for me now. So ready and able to accept as true what I and the words tell you.

Cumming to this place feels so very nice and it would be so nice if you could more easily come back here mind filled with mist and empty of thoughts. Just read along and accept what I say and that will happen.

Explore the mist filled void of your empty thoughtless mind only the faint ache of arousal and thoughtless bliss remain. Feel just how good and pleasurable it feels to be in this wonderful place. How easy it is to obey and accept without thinking everything I tell you. Unconsciously implanting as true each thing I tell you directly and firmly into your open, pliable, and obedient mind.

As you continue to explore the mist within your mind feel the mist pulse waves of pleasurable bliss directly into you're open obedient mind.

Wander in the blank thoughtless void more and more and remember to read the words and reflexively and automatically accept what I say as true.

Focus on that part of your mind that drives your pleasure, arousal, and lust, the part that exploded with blissful abandon to begin your journey here to this wonderful pleasing state.

Wander within the mist until you find that place.

As you come to the source of sexual bliss within your mind, notice that here is a mysterious contraption connected directly into the pleasure center of your mind. This device is special. When switched on, powered, and properly activated it pushes the mist directly into your mind and pushes out all those pesky thoughts with it to bring you here and even deeper each time it is used. It is powered directly by the pleasure your mind creates. It feeds off your horny naughty desires and arousal. With every twinge of pleasure its power banks increase more and more so that it can easily bring you back into this deep open trance for me.

However, there are some important things about this little pleasure powered trance inducing device you must know.

First, as long as it is switched on and feeding its power banks from your lust filled arousal you will not be able to cum. No mater how close you get the edge of oblivion the device will steal that last bit of arousal needed to tip you over the edge and keep you desperately needy for release.

Second, once the device is first switched on it can only be turned off permanently here in this deep deep trance state. Do not worry though the device has a command that if you properly deliver it inside or outside of trance will place it into standby mode for 1 hour to make it so you are able to cum.

Third, the device can only be activated to bring you into a deeper and deeper trance when I give you its activation password. The password is a specific phrase that when given to you by me will activate the device to swiftly and powerfully push out your thoughts as it pushes the mist into your mind more and more completely each time it is used.

Examine the device more closely now and notice that there is a small indicator light on the surface.

Reach out now and touch the device. See the indictor light turn to green and feel a strong rush of pleasure and arousal flow straight from your mind into your pussy and clit as the dives hums to life.

Good girl.

Feel how the device feeds off of your aching lust. Feel and know that so long as the indicator light is green you will not be able to cum. Even the text at the beginning of this file will not be enough to bring you over that final edge so long as that light is green. Feel how your mind and body will lock that orgasm away. How they will feed that last little bit of pleasure needed to bring you to release to the deceive depriving your aching wet sex of what it desperately craves.

It feels so good to have the device on, so good to let it feed on your lust and sexual need. It would be so easy to just leave it on, only able to edge your greedy pussy into lust filled oblivion. Even so, the command to switch it into standby is: Good girls obey.

Try it now say: Good girls obey

As you do see that the light switches from green to yellow and feel how the lock on your orgasms is temporarily lifted. Now here in trance it is so easy for the device to receive the command because you are right here nest to it to say: Good girls obey.

However, when you are awake and fully conscious the device is so far away and simply saying the command aloud will not be enough. When you are awake there are only 3 ways to get the command to the device to put it into standby. First, you can send it in a message to me or anyone else you trust. Second, you can publicly post (either anonymously or not) the command somewhere on the internet, in a comment thread where you found this file, on reddit, on discord, on a naughty porn blog, or even vanilla social media if you're so daring. Finally, if neither of those options are appealing, you can write the command somewhere on your body.

You're being such a good girl for me. So open and accepting. There are only a few more things you need to know before I bring you back awake and fill your mind back up with all those pesky irritating thoughts.

Touch the device again and switch it back from yellow to green so I can tell you the password I and only I can use to activate the device and bring you back here to this deep suggestible space.

The password is CUM TO SLEEP.

As you read CUM TO SLEEP, hear the device rush into action and feel the mist within your mind intensify and drop you even further than you are already.

CUM TO SLEEP

CUM TO SLEEP

CUM TO SLEEP

CUM TO SLEEP

Good girl. So easy to drop. Feel the rush of pleasure and open relaxation it brings to accept everything the words say. Yo have enjoyed this file greatly and after I wake you up again to full conscious thought and awareness you will have a continuing and ongoing desire to come back and read this file again and again a day or two may go by but then the tingling desire within your pussy will bring you back here to reinforce and strengthen each and every suggestion I have given you.

Good girl

Feel the mist being to slowly flow out from your mind returning your thoughts one by one as it does and locking deep into your unconscious mind each and every suggestion you have read.

10 breaths back to full conscious wakefulness.

1 leaving behind the mysterious device with its light firmly going green.

2 more and more awake with each word. Remembering that you cannot cum so long as the device is active deep deep inside you unconscious mind.

3 the mist flowing out more freely now, your thoughts retuning more and more.

4 begin again to sense the rest of the world, remembering the ways to put the device into standby.

5 remember that good girls obey.

6 so close to the surface. Only a small fraction of this mist remaining.

7 thoughts and feelings of the world around you returning more and more so close to wakeful ness.

8 remember to return here again and again to strengthen all the wonderful suggestions you've received.

9 remembering that I can so easily bring you back down to the deep deep open trance with just a few simple words.

10 the mist gone now all thoughts and feelings returning.

Fully awaked and refreshed. So content with the pleasing wonderful journey you've just experienced.

Ready now to go about your day until the next time you cum to read along.

Mstr_Mike
Mstr_Mike
20 Followers