Wendy's Collar

Story Info
Wendy turns into a slut after her collar's phrase is spoken.
3.4k words
4.34
57.1k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can read one more word." Jake tossed down his book and looked over at Wendy. They had met up in her room to study for their final next week. Second year calculus was nothing to sneeze at, and Wendy was top of her class. It didn't hurt that she was something of a knockout either, with a nice chest, smooth thighs and a cute face that seemed to just make you want to see it curled up in pleasure. A thick mane of brown hair was the perfect accent as well. The truth was, he didn't really need to study, but it had been a great excuse to get some alone time with her.

"Come on, we just got started." Wendy huffed. She kind of liked Jake a little, but she didn't want to see him as just another guy trying to use class work to get some private time with her. She knew how attractive she was, and had worked hard to ignore men as much as possible so she could get through school. She knew it would be too easy to fall into a relationship, and she might not get back out again.

"You know what that collar means don't you?" Jake smiled as looked at Wendy's thin lace collar. She quivered as he looked at her. They both knew what it meant. Wendy was a bit embarrassed that he'd even bring it up given all the recent news.

"Yes, I know that I could become a slut if someone said the right trigger phrase." Wendy shuddered, like most women she'd started wearing the collar when it became a big fashion hit last year. It didn't hurt that it was cheap, and soon everyone was wearing one. No one had even questioned the fact that they hadn't wanted to take them off. There had been rumors that they were magic for the last few weeks, but it was more than just that. If you wore one of those collars and heard a special phrase you would lose all your inhibitions, and turn into a submissive, eager, slut. There was another rumor that someone had discovered the trigger and it was slowly being shared around the world.

"What would you say if I told you I learned the trigger." Jake smiled as he saw her flinch.

"No, please!" Wendy whimpered. Somehow, she could see it in his eyes that he wasn't just teasing. It would have been a bad joke no matter what, but there was only one reason for him to mention that if he actually knew the words. She tried to get up but he spoke before she could get off the couch.

"Angels sing when the waves part the shore.." Jake smiled as Wendy's eyes when wide.

"God damn you!" She cried as she felt her body flush. "I don't want to be some hot pussy slut for you to fuck!"

Wendy cupped her hands over her mouth, shocked at her suddenly lewd mouth. She'd spent her whole life cultivating her good girl image. She didn't swear out loud or use disgusting terms for her own body. In a way it was almost a rush to say words like that, but not under these circumstances.

"Ah, but I don't think you have a choice, now." Jake smiled.

"Bastard! You fucking bastard!" Wendy swore as she slid her hands between her legs. "I don't want to be a slut! I liked myself before!"

"But now we can have so much fun together." Jake said as Wendy started to rub between her legs.

"Oh, like fucking my tight little virgin cunt? I bet you're going to love it aren't you? I never knew it could get so hot!" Wendy moaned as she stroked her now aching pussy. She tried to fight back against the sudden urge, but she was just so hot, and she slid her hand under her waistband so she could get in and rub herself properly..

"I'm sure I will." Jake answered as Wendy masturbated right in front of him. She was blushing with embarrassment, but somehow having him watch her only made her hotter. It was all so twisted.

"Of course you will, because all guys like fucking hot little sluts!" Wendy stated as she stroked her clit. "And you had to say those words and make me a horny little cock sucker."

"Really, I didn't know you were a cock sucker." Jake grinned. Wendy felt a shiver run up her spine and she knew what she had to do. She slid off of the couch and onto her knees right between his legs.

"I'm not." Wendy huffed as she unbuckled his pants. "But now I want to wrap my mouth around a cock so bad my pussy is leaking! You are such a bastard!"

"Really?" Jake asked as Wendy pulled out his hardening cock.

"Oh, yeah, you are such a bastard!" Wendy growled before taking a lick of Jake's cock. "Because you had to make me into a slut who loves the taste of big hard cocks! I never used to like the taste of cocks but now I know I'm going to be sucking them all the time thanks to you!"

Wendy finished her rant and slid her mouth over his cock. She hated how much she loved the musky taste of his manhood. She wanted to fight the new slut drives that were racing through her, but instead she reached up and cupped his balls as she started to bob her head on his cock. She found herself loving the feeling of his manhood in her mouth. She'd never actually given a blowjob before, but the virgin slut knew she'd be doing it all the time from now on.

It didn't take long for Wendy to feel him start to cum and she pulled back so that he could cum on her face. "That's it Jake, shoot that cum all over my face! Give this whore a sperm bath!"

Wendy quaked as her foul mouth continued. It was horribly embarrassing acting like an unrestrained slut, but she loved every splash of cum that hit her face. The slut was taking over.

"Isn't it time that you showed me your tits?" Jake asked as Wendy received the last blast of cum from his cock.

Wendy looked up at him and smiled wickedly. She reached down and grabbed at her blouse and tore it open. "Like this? I bet you like seeing a big breasted whore tearing open her own clothes, don't you?"

"I do, especially one who wears such lovely underwear." Jake smiled as Wendy finished pulling off her blouse. She glared at him as she thrust out her chest.

"Yeah, because I was just a repressed whore until you activated me. I couldn't help buying the sexiest lingerie I could find." Wendy smiled wickedly as she reached back to unbuckle her bra.

"So you were wearing this just for me?" Jake smiled as Wendy slid off the bra to reveal her large breasts.

"No, I was wearing them because that's the kind of underwear sluts walk around in." Wendy giggled as she thrust out her chest. "Do you like my tits Jake? I've never showed them to a guy before."

"They look great for a slut!" Jake laughed.

"I know I always thought they were too big for a good little virgin girl. But now that you made me a slut, I think I'm going to like them!" Wendy giggled as she reached up and started squeezing her chest. "After all every slut needs a nice big rack, right, Jake?"

"That's right, every good slut needs big tits, and yours are perfect. So tell me, how slutty do you feel right now?" Jake asked as Wendy pulled on her nipples. She felt everything swirling around her. She'd never been so turned on, and it was so hot showing off her sexy curves like this. A part of her was still crying out for her to stop, but that sound was getting quieter with every passing moment.

"I feel like a total slut! I'm showing you my big slutty tits and talking like a whore while your cum is dripping down my face." Wendy giggled as she squeezed her own breasts. It was still unreal, the raw arousal that was coursing through her had nearly absorbed her every thought.

"Then why are you still dressed?" Jake asked as Wendy squirmed beneath him.

"Bastard!" Wendy giggled as she started to unbutton her jeans. "You just want to see my slutty little pussy don't you?"

"That's right, and then I'm going to fuck it." Jake stated as Wendy slid off her pants and showed him her lacy pink panties.

"Mmm, I can't wait!" Wendy smiled as she slid off her socks and stood there wearing only her panties.

"Those don't look very slutty." Jake accused as Wendy played with the waist band.

"Oh but they are, look at this." Wendy turned around and bent over, blushing as she spread her legs open for him to reveal just how slutty her pink panties were. Her fingers slid between her legs and pulled the lace aside to reveal that her panties were crotchless. Even with the slut raging inside, Wendy felt embarrassed about doing this, especially given that she wasn't just wearing crotchless panties.

"I see, and you're shaved too." Jake laughed as Wendy proceeded to slide the last garment down her legs, and exposed her virgin pussy completely.

"Of course! Slutty little whore's like me need to keep their pussy nice and clean." Wendy giggled as she watched Jake take out a camera. She hadn't really known why she'd bought such sexy clothes and started to wear them, but now she understood. The collar had been conditioning her for months, preparing for the day someone would trigger her and she'd be able to show them how much of a slut she was.

"Do you mind if I take some pictures?" Jake smiled as Wendy stood naked in front of him. A new thrill of excitement filled her. She knew it was wrong, but that was what made it so hot. She shouldn't want him to take pictures of her like this, but she really did!

"Oh," Wendy gave him a leer. "So you want to show your friends the hot horny slut you're going to fuck?"

"That and maybe a few of your friends and classmates. I'm sure they'd love to get to know the new you." Jake smiled as he pulled up the camera. "Now why don't you thrust out those big tits and give me a nice slutty smile."

Wendy winked at him before she pushed out her chest. As her breasts bobbed into the air she lifted up her hands and gave both her nipples a hard pinch. "I wouldn't want all those people to think I'm shy."

"Oh, of course not." Jake laughed as he quickly took a few shots of Wendy's alluring body. Wendy flushed as she posed for the camera. She couldn't believe how she was acting as she thrust out her chest and ass for the camera. She flipped her hair and gave lustful looks like the girls in men's magazines always did. Her first poses were relatively tame, but every click of the camera made her bolder.

"That's it! Zoom in on my hot little pussy!" Wendy giggled as she sat back with her legs spread open. One hand was between her legs, spreading her nether lips for the camera as her other hand squeezed her breast. "Show the world how much of a slut you turned innocent little Wendy Summers into. Show them how wet her tight little virgin pussy is! I know that's what you want to do, show them that I'm nothing but a horny big breasted slut!"

"That's right, and then I'm going to tape you begging me to make you a woman!" Jake laughed as he put away the camera and pulled out a video camera. Wendy blushed as she watched him setting up the camera. He was going to tape her! He was going to tape her acting like a slut and show it to everyone! Part of Wendy was horrified by this, even as the slut inside her was thrilled.

"That is so cool! I can't wait to see it!" Wendy giggled as she continued to play with herself as he set up. "I bet I'll be a total screaming slut! I can't wait to show everyone!"

"I'll be sure to give you a copy." Jake smiled as he pressed record and started to strip out of the rest of his clothes. Wendy saw the red light on the camera and smiled up at it.

"Oh, like hi! I'm Wendy Summers and I'm a slut!" Wendy giggled as she continued stroking herself for the camera. "As you can see I'm a collar girl, and Jake here just said the trigger phrase. So in the last few minutes I went from a sweet innocent virgin to a wet horny cock sucking slut! Now if that wasn't amazing enough, you're going to watch him fuck my little cherry cunt! That's right, this little whore is still a virgin, and this wet little pussy has never felt a big hard cock before!"

"So you like showing off for the camera?" Jake asked as he climbed onto the bed.

"God you are such a bastard!" Wendy giggled as she looked over at him. "Of course I like showing off for the camera! Every good slut likes showing off! Of course I bet you knew that already!"

"That's true. I made sure to get videos of Cindy and Violet's triggering too." Jake smiled as Wendy's eyes lit up.

"So you're the one who whored them!" Wendy was almost angry, remembering how sweet and innocent both of those girls had been before they became sluts. "God, I bet they were both virgin too, weren't they?"

"Of course! And they were both so embarrassed as they stripped out of their clothes and showed me their slutty underwear, but it didn't take long before they were showing off their hot little pussies and begging me to fuck them." Jake smiled as he looked over Wendy's naked flesh.

"I bet you enjoyed it too, didn't you?" Wendy asked as she let him take a long look between her naked legs.

"Of course, and they did too. You know that sluts love getting fucked right?" Jake smiled as he slid up beside Wendy.

"Of course I do!" Wendy giggled as she slid a hand down to fondle his cock. "Sluts love spreading their legs for any cock that comes by."

"So tell me Wendy, are you ready to become a real slut?" Jake asked as he watched Wendy play with her first cock.

"Oh yeah! My pussy is so hot and wet I can't wait to be fucked!" Wendy panted as she looked into Jakes eyes. "Please Jake, shove this big hard cock up my hot virgin cunt and fuck me hard! Please, I need it so bad!"

"So you'll be my slut?" Jake asked as he pushed Wendy onto her back. She huffed and spread her legs for him.

"Oh yeah, I'll let you fuck me whenever you want! Just do me right now!" Wendy begged. Any remaining thoughts of resistance had faded away as Jake slid on top of her. She loved the way his hot flesh felt as it pressed into hers. Her pussy was aching between her legs, demanding that he claim her. It was almost too much, but she managed to hold herself together as his cock slid against her soft wet nether lips.

"Wow, you're so wet!" He smiled as he rubbed the length of his cock along her eager slit. Wendy threw her head back and moaned as he slid his length over her clit. It felt so wickedly good that she didn't know how much longer she could wait before she'd go crazy.

"Fuck me! Please, just fuck my tight cunt!" Wendy begged as she hovered on the edge of delirium. She'd never been so horny before, and it was nearly torture.

Jake laughed and gave her a few more strokes before he pulled back and let the tip of his cock slide down her wet slit. Wendy gasped as she felt her nether lips parting for him as he pressed into her. She could feel the pressure building between her legs. He pushed harder, and the pressure grew. She felt it starting to hurt, and she knew he was fighting against her virginity.

"Do it! Take my cherry!" Wendy grunted. She'd guarded it for so long, but now being a slut was so much more important. Jake drew his cock back and then thrust hard again. Wendy cried out when she felt something rip open inside her. In the same moment, she felt him filling her with his cock. The combination of pain and raw pleasure left her reeling for a moment.

"Oh! Oh yes!" Wendy moaned as she lifted her hips to greet him. The pain of her deflowering was already fading as he thrust inside her. He felt so huge, stretching her open as he kept thrusting deeper and deeper. The feeling of her pussy yielding to a cock for the first time was unreal. She'd never imagined it could feel so good, so perfectly filling. When she finally felt his balls between her legs she was overcome by just how good it felt to be impaled like this, stuffed full of cock.

He didn't say anything now, he just leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't the tender kiss of a lover, it was more powerful more demanding. Wendy swooned, kissing him back with equal fervor, like the slut she was quickly becoming. He reached up squeezed her soft breasts as their tongues danced inside her mouth. For a moment it was perfect, but that moment passed and Wendy knew that she needed more.

"Fuck me, oh fuck my tight little cunt so hard! Use me like your slut slave!" Wendy gasped as she ground her naked flesh into his. There was no more restraint. She wanted everything that he could give.

Jake kissed her again and then started to thrust. It wasn't long before he had her crying out in ecstasy as he pounded into her. His hips drove between her thighs and she moaned with each filling thrust. She'd never imagined it could feel so good. All she wanted was to feel him pounding into her forever.

Wendy was insatiable as if making up for lost time. Jake ravished her through several orgasms. They changed positions again and again, first on her back, then doggy style, and then she rode on top so he could rest, and now she was on her hands and knees again.

"So, Wendy, how was your first time?" Jake asked as he pounded into her from behind. She was looking up at the camera now, with her ass pressed back into his cock and her breasts swinging with his every thrust.

"I loved it! It's so good being a hot little slut for your big hard cock!" She panted as she looked into the camera. She ground her hips as he filled her again. The feeling of having a man inside her was still thrilling and novel. It was just the perfect feeling, even after he'd been using her for hours.

"Is there anything you'd like to tell to girls that haven't been whored yet?" He grunted as he started to give her hard deliberate thrusts. Wendy quaked, loving the way he pulled his cock almost all the way out and then drove hard into her again. It excited her so much, she knew she'd cum again soon.

"Oh, yeah! Don't be scared! Uh! It's so... uh... amazing!" Wendy gasped with his every thrust. "You'll love... uh... being a hot! Uh! Wet! Uh! Horny! Uh! Slut!"

As if on cue she came again. The rush of pleasure was so great, that she nearly feel down again. Her legs and arms wobbled as she orgasmed for the camera. Wendy knew that this was just the beginning of her new life as a slut, and couldn't have been happier.

There were so many more cocks in the world, she'd have a whole lifetime to serve them all!

The End